SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meet Kwesi Komelo.....AGAIN!! (Rated PG13 - Language)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Decided to rebait my first mugu again using the original scam he sent to me the 1st time. you can look up the 1st one i published here yourself, but if not then look at my sig for a summary of how the 1st one went! lol

This time ive kept it a bit more low key and not so obvious. I am Shariff Gud-gy, international businessman ( of what business i have not yet decided or disclosed) and man of mystery!

WARNING: It's a turning into a long one!

ME
MUGU
COMMENTS

Quote:

Shariff G�d-Gy

To Mr Edwards, made a mistake right of the bat here! edwards is another mugu i re-baited at same time!
How are you this fine day sir? Although we have not met before I recieved a message to contact you about some money issue from one of your clients.

I was wondering if you could please provide me with further information about this money and the situation.

Thankyou

Shariff G�d-Gy

Kwesi Komelo
Can get the original message sent to you by my client so I can be sure of what you are telling. off script straight away!
Regards,

Komelo
- Show quoted text -

- Show quoted text -

Regards
Barrister Kwesi Komelo ESQ.
KOMELO CHAMBERS,.
This is an authentic information from the Principle Attorney of Kwesi Komelo Law Firm All information contain in this forum must be kept confidential. Tel: 233-27-6117866: Address: 72 Liberty Avenue Taifa, Accra-Ghana

Shariff G�d-Gy
To Mr Komelo,

Firstly let me apologise for calling you Mr Edwards. He is another business associate of mine in Africa who hails from Lome, Togo. I have recently returned from overseas and I have been attempting to respond to all messages left to me in my inbox.

I recieved an email from your client Ibrahim Gwarzo some time ago while I was away.

Here is a copy of the original message as requested:

Good News,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from
Paraguay who is an international business man.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us
some how.

Please feel free to contact my lawyer.
Name: Barr: KWESI KOMELO
Email: [email protected]
Address: 72 Liberty Avenue Taifa, Accra;Ghana.

Please ask my lawyer who is in Accra-Ghana to send you the draft of
total $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I
kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist
me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get
in touched with him and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the suffer ness at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects
which I and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I
had forwarded instruction to my lawyer on your behalf to receive the
money, so feel free to get in touch with him .and he will send the amount
to you without any delay.

With best regards.
Ibrahim Gwarzo

NOTE: Please copy this message to him for his understanding.

Please can you explain the situation to me further so that we are sure that we are on the same page if you know wht I mean.
How is Mr Gwarzo these days anyhow? I have not heard from him for quite some time.

Sincerely
Shariff G�d-Gy

Kwesi Komelo

From the desk of
Attn; Shariff G�d-Gy

Thank you very much for the clearification on this matter.
ok he's back on script again now
I just got hold of your email both from Mr. Ibrahim Gwarzo and I am very happy to hear from you regards to your Draft which my client drop to me before he left to Paraguay for an investment project before he left he told me that you assisted him in a transaction in the time past although you did not execute the transaction with him, but now he has finally succeeded in transferring the fund with the help of another foreign partner he will not forget to compensate you for your past effort so he drop a copy of Draft worth of $375,000.00 and told me that he will contact you from Paraguay and ask you to come and meet me and when you come I should take you to the Bank with the copy of the draft so that the manager of the Bank will issue you the original copy of the Draft.

So all you have to do is to arrange your self and let me know when you are coming to Accra Ghana here in my office so that I will take you to the Bank for the original copy of the Draft, but if you can not make it to come due to one thing or the other the best alternative is to make sure that Shariff G�d-Gy is the real name you want the Draft to be issued with so that I will go to Bank and get the original copy of the Draft and send it to you by courier service company but you will have to pay for the courier service delivering fee of the Draft.

So all you have to do as soon as you receive this mail is to get back to me immediately and let me know which option you wish to follow.

Thanks and remain bless
Yours fatefully
+233-244-821629

Shariff G�d-Gy

Dear Mr Komelo

As it turns out I am making a business on the 28th of October to Lome in Togo. what a ko-inky-dink!! Would it be possible for you or a representative of your firm to meet me there? I will be on a tight schedule and so I do not think I will be able to travel over to Accra.

I will of course be willing to reimburse you for any expenses once we meet.

Shariff G�d-Gy

Kwesi Komelo

Dear Shariff G�d-Gy,

I cannot fold into reality ????your guess is as good as shariff's to promise you that I or any of my men will leave the chamber to come to Togo. This is very simple, since you are coming to Togo about 5 hours drive to Accra you can as well use the opportunity to come and pick up your draft. I have to interest in your offer to reimburse me for any expenses and I am not willing to make sure trip, it�s not my obligation as a man of my caliber. I am sorry to disappoint you but you have to choose which way for you to get your money. yeah no shit

You can send the courier company delivery charge you still have chance to receive it before 28th October.

All the best to your wish.

Shariff G�d-Gy
Dear Mr Komelo,

I understand you must be a very busy man with many other clients to attend to. I too am a busy man but fortunately I am not willing to let a small detail such as time to get in the way of $375,000. I did not get where I am today without making some sacrfices after all. I will travel to meet you in Accra Mr Komelo

I must inform you Mr Komelo that I am very interested in expanding my business into Ghana at this stage and this means I will be in need of legal support. I propose that we meet in person to discuss the possibility of having your honorable chambers represent my business in your nation. What say you Mr Komelo?

Mr Komelo would you please be so kind as to inform me of any flights or bus service that may travel between Lome and Accra, since I am not familiar with the area? I would of course prefer flight as it would decrease travel time. a reasonable request i thought

Shariff G�d-Gy

Kwesi Komelo
Dear Shariff G�d-Gy
I would be much glad to be your principal attorney here in my country to provide you with all necessary support that you may need to carry on your business here.

There is no much to discuss; face to face meeting will be the best for round table talks. I cannot provide you with any flight information from Togo down to Accra at this moment since you still have much time to come down, but I will do that when the time near or you can even locate any traveling agency around Lome in Togo when staying there for your business.

Looking forward for the execution of your proposal to my firm

Shariff G�d-Gy
Dear Mr Komelo,

I thank you for your co-operation. I must inform you that I will only be in Togo for three nights from the 28th until the 31st. I ask that you please inform me if and when you are available during these dates for us to arrange a meeting.

I also wish to ask how shall we meet, Mr Komelo? If it is not too much trouble I propose that you meet me at the airport as I land as I will not have much time to spend in Accra. Is this suitable for you Mr Komelo?

no response for a few days so i try again

Shariff G�d-Gy

Mr Komelo,

I just wish to confirm if you recieved my last email?

Shariff G�d-Gy

Kwesi Komelo

Dear Shariff G�d-Gy.

I am sorry for my late response to your emails. I was out of town for an official duty which I just came back last night. whatever you probably had no money for the cafe I read your emails and I want to let know that I did put your draft in Escrow Deposit Account with SG-SSB BANK here before traveling out of the town since I will stay for while and I cannot keep it my self without me being present in the office. Your journey to Accra may not be the way you are planning it to pick up the draft in the airport but you will have to come with me to the bank where your draft is for the claiming of your fund.

You may choose to transfer it or the bank to issue you another cheque from the account.

Let me know your decision.

Thanks and remain bless
Yours fatefully
+233-244-821629

i play dumb
Shariff G�d-Gy
Dear Mr Komelo,

I am sorry can you please clarify if I am meeting you at the airport and we travel to the bank togethor or am I to travel to the bank and meet you there?

I imagine the airport at Accra could be quite busy so I may need directions to the bank from the airport if I am not or unable to meet you at the airport. Can you please provide me with these directions as it will be the first time I have travelled to Ghana.

Also how will I be able to identify you? May I suggest you send to me a photograph of yourself so I may recognise you when I arrive.

Here is a recent photograph of me so that you will recognise me:

I put an image of Omar Shariff here

If you could please provide for me that which I have asked above I would be grateful.

Also do you have any information for me regarding flights from Lome to Accra?

I await your swift reply.

Kwesi Komelo
Dear Shariff G�d-Gy

As I said earlier, your journey to Accra to pick up your draft may not be the way you are planning to live the same day upon receiving it. You have to lodge in hotel and call me so that I can have time to take you to the bank for you to sign your cheque. There are procedures to sign the cheque since it�s in Escrow Deposit Account with SG-SSB BANK you will have to come with cash activation of $3500 (!!! first he's told shariff of this! and why the hell would it cost that much to pick up a cheque?) for immediately activation of the account which you will also get the same money back when signing the whole amount out from the account.

All these things will take you at least 5hour to get it done (so why the frig do i need a hotel kwesi?) . But still the same so if you can arrive to Accra as earlier as by 7am then we can conclude it before 1pm the same day. But the most important thing is for you to come with $3,500 cash. My scan machine is under repairing so I cannot send you any of my photographs for now but you most surely see me when you arrive. Call me on this number as soon as you land in the airport. 0276117866 this is how to call when you are in Accra but calling international is +233-27-6117866

Looking forward to see you soon and when exactly am I expecting you?

Yours faithfully,
KOMELO CHAMBERS.

well as you can guess shariff won't be happy about these demands

Shariff G�d-Gy

Mr Komelo,

Why have you left it until now to tell me that I need to bring with me $3500? Why did you not tell me of this earlier? It is not that I can not afford it but why do you leave it so late to inform me of this cost 1 week before I am to meet you? I am on a budget don't you realise Mr Komelo and in future I would appreciate that you inform of such costs WELL AHEAD OF TIME. I am already taking time out of my busy schedule to go to Accra so in future I would appreciate that you do me the courtesy of accommodating me Mr Komelo with everything that I need to know! Is there anything else that I should know then Mr Komelo?

Also why do i need to book a hotel? I had planned to be in and out of accra on the same day Mr Komelo. Surely this is possible as there has to be more than one flight between Accra and Lome?

Also how should I know when to be expected Mr Komelo since you have not yet given me flight information? I have asked this of you several times now. If you will remember the first time I asked you agreed to provide me with the information Mr Komelo. I have told you already I can spare time between the 28th and 31st of October which is this coming Saturday until Tuesday. Please ask your secretary to call the airport and ask for all flight details between Accra and Lome. Then pass the information along to me and I will book a flight to Accra when I arrive in Lome.

Finally when I do arrive in Accra how am I supposed to recognise you if i do not have a picture of what you look like. I have not become a succesful business man such as i am today Mr Komelo by getting into cars with strangers who I am not familiar with. In my line of business Mr Komelo it is particularly important to have some security as there are those out there who think ill of me believe it or not. I suggest you find a way of sending a photo of yourself to me. Surely your scanning machine cannot be the only one in Accra Mr Komelo.

Please I would appreciate it if you would provide for me that which i have already asked Mr Komelo.

Shariff G�d-Gy
don't ya get it kwesi? shariff is a busy man!! all you do is sit in a net cafe ya lazy prick!!

Kwesi Komelo
Dear Shariff G�d-Gy.

Well, I am sorry if I had informed you late about the activation fees but that is the way is should be and you still have enough time to arrange your self.

As a successful business man you are today, you need to be in a hotel for safety than hanging on the street while I handle the rest before we can move to the bank for your to sign out your whole money from account including the activation fees.

Don�t� be ignorant of what you are asking concerning flight. Ofcourse, you cannot be there and expect me to give information of flight what information do you need now? is it the name of the flight that operation between Logo and Accra? You cannot have any flight schedule from Lome to Accra for now until you get there. In fact, I would appreciate you come to Accra first before moving to Togo since you do not wish to stay even a day here and I think this will help both of us.

You are not going to see any stranger apart from me or my secretary and I have given you my number on how to get in touch with me when you arrive. You cannot expect me to go to caf� or what ever in search of scan machine if you know who I am in order to send you photo. Sorry I can�t do that but I get my machine in order and soon.

Looking forward to see you soon.

complete and utter moron. shariff is seething.

Shariff G�d-Gy

Mr Komelo,

First, I'm sorry but do you understand what my schedule is like? Do you know what manner of business I am conducting in Togo? NO YOU DON'T MR KOMELO. Do not presume to dictate my business schedule to me when you know nothing. Dam right!!

Where I come from Mr Komelo we do not leave things to the last minute before making a decision in regards to business, we plan well in advance Mr Komelo especially if we are to travel away from home. That is the proper way business is conducted in this world. Hell yeah!!
Secondly, how do you expect me to recognise who you are if i have never seen you before Mr Komelo? I do not know who you are Mr Komelo, I have never met you before! So yes I do expect you to go to an internet cafe if it is required because I NEED PROOF OF ID MR KOMELO. You IDIOT!!

I don't care that you have given me a phone number because ANYBODY could approach me claiming to be you or your secretary once I am there whether I call you or not. If you cannot provide for me a photograph Mr Komelo I will be forced to arrange for my own private security force to accompany me on arrival in Accra. I do not wish to do this as it is an extra cost and one that could be avoided if you were to simply provide a photograph. you inconsiderate asshole!

Finally as far as the flight from Lome to Accra is concerned Mr Komelo never mind I will organise it myself since you are incapable of doing so. If I do find the need to stay in a hotel while I am there can you please reccomend one to me. I hope that at least this request is not beyond your capabilities Mr Komelo. TESTIFY!

in my haste i forget to sign my name!

Kwesi Komelo
I dont understand your imaginations. Remember that I am not pushing you into this so you should better know the way you address me ok. ooooo listen to the big man!
Good day.

Shariff Gud-gy
Mr Komelo,

What exactly do you not understand? Did you even read my last email? I did in no way imply that you are pushing me into this.

I will state however that you are being quite uncooperative Mr Komelo. All I ask is that you send to me a photograph of your face and you seem to take such issue in doing such a simple thing for me. You of all people should know what a dangerous world this can be especially in a country like Ghana where you live Mr Komelo. I would imagine that you understand the need for security especially since we are talking about a large sum of money.

I also asked if you could reccomend a hotel for me to stay in should I be held in Accra over night.

Why do you take offense to me asking such simple things of you Mr Komelo?

Since you will not provide a photograph I will arrive in Accra with my own bodyguard. I will arrange to stay at Labadi Beach Resort. Do you know where that is? You can meet me there.

I will contact you later to tell you when I will arrive and when you should meet me.

I hope that you will have no more problems Mr Komelo as this trip is already becoming quite the inconvenience.

Shariff G�d-Gy

hopefully i can get kwesi to finally get off his fat lazy ass and do something now!

I get two replies for the price of one! And he seems to have changed his tune a little!

Kwesi Komelo
Fine my friend. I will be looking forward to meet you there. Just let me know when.

By the way, you have any phone number at all???

Komelo

Kwesi Komelo

Mr. Shariff, excuse me? We are NOT on a first name basis kwesi.
You can come with as many as bodyguard you can afford for your self ok thats no problem. after all kwesi's tuff he can handle any situation! I wonder if he practices in Ecky Thump?

Komelo

Shariff Gud-gy

Mr Komelo,

I am glad that you are now being co-operative. If you need to get in contact with me you can reach me at **********. You may need to dial whatever the international code is for Ghana. I am sorry I do not know what it is. and i cant be assed lookin it up!

If you get my voicemail please leave a message. In fact it is quite likely that you will get my voicemail as I am quite busy. Also I will obviously be unable to be contacted from Friday afternoon until Saturday sometime when the plane lands in Lome, as I will be in the air for quite a long time.

As soon as I can confirm a time to travel to Accra and confirm a booking with the hotel I will let you know of the details.

Finally Mr Komelo I would appreciate it if you did not adddress me by my first name. My surname is G�d-Gy so please either address me as Mr G�d-Gy or by my full name. hehe!

Kwesi Komelo

OK.CONTACT ME ANYTIME.

KOMELO

Shariff Gud-gy

Mr Komelo,

I am currently at the airport. I am due to check in at the airport (oops i meant to say hotel) at 1pm. I suggest that you meet me tomorrow morning so that we have all day to complete the deal. While in Lome I decided I would take the oppurtunity to take 1 week of my holiday to spend in Ghana and tour the country a little. Can you reccomend any good places for tourists to visit?

One last thing, I am using a pseudonym at the hotel for security reasons. I will give the clerk at the front desk a message to contact my room when you say to him "Corpus Cavernosum" which is the fraternity I was a member of in my University days long ago. I'll leave it up to you to find out what it really is!

Shariff G�d-Gy

no response so the next day i send this

Shariff Gud-gy
Mr Komelo,

When can I expect to see you? My bodyguard and I are waiting at the hotel.

Shariff G�d-Gy

fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Shariff G�d-Gy
Mr Komelo,

I can not wait around all day for you to meet me, I would prefer to spend my time doing somthing more entertaining. I will be leaving the hotel this afternoon to tour some of the sights of Accra.

As I have already told you I will be in Accra all week. Please let me know of a time that you wish to meet me at my hotel.

In case you have forgotten it is the Labadi Beach Resort.

Shariff G�d-Gy

still no response so I try again, and at this point I think he had probably given up
Shariff G�d-Gy
Mr Komelo,

Do you or do you not wish to meet me so that we can close this deal? You have not been responding to my emails and I have been trying to call on the number that you provided for me earlier. Yet I cannot get through to you nor am I getting any further response from you. Have I wasted my time travelling to Ghana to meet you Mr Komelo? What is going on?

Now I figured out what the time differnce between Ghana and where I am and came to the conclusion that he sent these at about 1.30 in the morning!
Kwesi Komelo

You have my number and stop playing with who knows much more than you.

then a few minutes later...
Kwesi Komelo
Let me have your room no then I will call you and meet you there.

so one can only assume he was either waiting at the hotel for me all day or he has figured he can come and kidnap me in the night! or both hehehe

Im not going to give him a room number in case it happens to be a real room number that I give him

Shariff G�d-Gy
Mr Komelo,

I do not understand what you mean by "stop playing with who knows much more than you".

Firstly I am not playing. I have been trying to get in touch with you for the past few days yet you have been ignoring me. I have tried calling you but I can not get through. You do not respond to my emails and you have not ever indicated to me a time which you will arrive at the hotel to meet me Mr Komelo. I was left waiting for you for hours yet you did not contact me Mr Komelo. Why? I am not about to sit around a hotel all day, in a country I am not familiar with, waiting for someone who I have never met! That is ridiculous if you think I will do such a thing.

Secondly it also sounds to me that you are making some kind of threat to me. I will not do business with people that threaten me Mr Komelo. That is why I booked in to the hotel under a pseudonym and why I am travelling with a bodyguard Mr Komelo, to protect myself.

Mr Komelo I have asked you to go to the clerk and quote the name of my fraternity for security reasons since I do not know you or what you look like. If the clerk calls my room and tells me this has been done then I will know it is you.

Alternately I suppose you could call me direct to my number and identify yourself and quote what I have asked so that I am sure of who I am speaking to.

I am willing to collect this money Mr Komelo but not at the risk of my own safety.

Also in future do not contact me so early in the morning. I do need my sleep you know.

Your Friend
Shariff G�d-Gy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic