SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My fiirst published scam bait. A-Team saves the day.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FPoops
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was on myspace so there is no email addresses to post. The scammer was a person named Monica who was trapped in hospital and not allowed to leave until her bills were paid. Oddly enough when she contacted my friend she was trapped in a hotel.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Apr 7, 2006 8:04 PM

Honey as soon you help get the hell outta of here by helping me talk with the hospital on how you are gonna paid the hospital i will come over to your home and start new life with you .The flame never dies because the commmitment never ends?If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one....Love is the passion that we feel inside of our hearts that we can't hide. We pretend to hide it, but it burns us more and more until the pain grows and grows and it never ends.....Practice can make perfect, but it's passion that persuades.You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul, ..Passion is to kiss or to hug and to prove that action speaks louder than words..If I was to describe how I love thee, then it would be the greatest story ever told in the history of man...There would be tales of your beautiful smile...There would be chapters on your radiance, which shines to me as a guiding light of truth..There would be endless passages of your beauty...There would be pages upon pages of your personality...There would be appendixes of your brilliant mind for the world to love and understand...However, most of there will be you...the one and only woman I will ever want or need...

Lets start a happy life together...You and me....I will be the poet and you will be my muse...I will sing in joy everyday you are with me...I will cherish the feeling I get when I see you...I will never stop telling you how I feel for you, which is more powerful than the greatest of oceans...i will like to know if you can pick me up at the airport? i will glad if you can help me with this.Hospitaal is all i need to get back to the state .this is the Hospital email address 1 more times [email protected]

thanks for been there for me Honey and ask them how much is my Bills so that they can tell you how you will send there money to them i dont wanna do the Easter here Honey i wanna make it up to you so that we can boot have fun together in the Beach or we go to park or zoon i love having fun in Beach and pack do you understand i dont wanna do the Easter here Honey pls be faster to get me outta of here so that i can come home as soon they get there money been paid ok Honey this is the Hospital email address ([email protected] )...ok

thankx Hun for been there for me

Monica

Date: Apr 9, 2006 8:38 AM

Honey why i have not been hear from you anymore hope noting the matter .....Well just wanna tell you now the Board Director of the Hospital told me that he going to Charge me to Corut in 2days time Honey i dont wanna go to Jail pls i need your helping hands intime so that i can come to you as soon as possible you help me with the Hospital Bills pls do help me intime Honey i will be Glad if i can come to you Tommorow , ok

Date: Apr 10, 2006 7:50 PM

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I had my attorney draft up a letter to send to the hospital they can not keep you there if you can not afford to pay. My attorney Mr. Chewbacca is very angry with the hospital. If we have to, we will break you out illegally.

Date: Apr 10, 2006 4:47 PM

thx Honey but i dont wanna spend the weekend here Honey i wanna spend it with you that why am so warried about meeting you intime pls do get back to so that i can know what is going on Okay all i need is your careing honest and i wanna trust you and belive in your words do you understand

Honey,

Do not worry Mr. Chewbacca has contacted a man named John "Hannibal" Smith and his team of trained commandos: B.A. Baracus, Templeton Peck, and H.M. Murdoch. They have previous experience in getting people out of hospitals who are not allowed to leave. I believe Mr. Murdoch himself has been held captive in hospitals such as yourself.

The plan is come in to the hostpital as orderlies at the shift change on April 12th. They will come to your room and put you on a gurney, they will wheel you down to the basement for x-rays but they will take a side exit as Templeton posing as a doctor will distract a hot nurse. Outside Murdoch will have the helicopter read and waiting at the helipad.

Monica, this plan is fool proof. Please be ready in 2 days. We will bring you to malta far away from your bills.

Hannibal assures me of the success and said he loves it when a plan comes together.

Date: Apr 10, 2006 8:06 PM

well all what you wrote here now the Doctor has see it when i got toilet tell me about what you wrote to me Honey am afraid now . all they honey there money is not that much money i owning why cant you the bills that makeing truble here i dont understand honey pls help with the hospital then making any truble do you understand??

Listen, we don't want to trouble anyone. The team is ready to break you out of there in 2 days. We can pay the bills after we break you out. Perhaps then we can negotiate with them for a smaller amount. Do not let the evil hospital people make you feel guilty. Mr. Chewbacca assures me this 'A-Team' group are very very professional.

See you in 2 days.

I wrote her several times after but she ignores me now. although she did friend me so I left her some comments about her scams and got a bunch of idiots who were about to send her money asking me if she was for real.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic