SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Filipina SCAMMERS on YIM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to tell. I'm not sure how to protect myself if they are underage?
FWIW I have had one in Malaysia who contacted me on chat and claimed to be 13. She never showed me a picture, or had a cam, but talked about wanting a BF.
I somewhat carefully played her a bit, thinking she was trying to entrap me in something I wasn't going to do.
I asked to see her face a couple of times, and told her I doubted she was 13. If she was, she should have her juvenile arse in bed at that hour, (4 am her local time) and not be bothering middle aged men on chat.
Whoever it was, trickster, or some sort of law enforcement/net patroller, got tiresome to deal with. I blocked her from contacting me.
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah well if they claim to be anywhere under 18 drop them very fast ... NetPatrol is going to bust down your door mate ...... Just like the SWAT team in the movies ... Laughing

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I wonder if you report them to yahoo, if anything happens?
jay w
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

been chatting to Joyce for the last hour......Whoa, what a trophy...

Will post the pics tomorrow, defo NSFW though.......

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What have you done Stepan?!?!?! You've created a baiting monster!!!! Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh joyce is a laugh a minute, gullable isn't the word i would use...... Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green

got another hour out of her tonight, and still i have parted with a dime, the threat of pulling out of the convo is enough now for her.......

I only wish they were all this easy

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHA, man these scammers gotta shake their money makers to scam - interesting how they have to work so hard to avoid having to work hard to get money Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we need to remember what we do here.
We bait scammers.
If you contact one of these ladies, and they offer a performance for payment, and you don't pay......I don't think you're operating within the guidelines of this board. (My interpretation)

I posted these ladies because they approached me as scammers.

Our friend Joyce appears to be a working 'cam girl', whether that is legal in her locality or not.
She contacted me in a chat room as a romance scammer.
She did not approach me as a 'cam girl', offering a show in return for money.
Initially she told me a scammerish sob story and asked for money. In baiting her, I thought I try the same tactics I used with April Rose.
I suspected Joyce was a cam girl early in the contact.
We were already talking money before she took her clothes off.
I guess its no great accomplishment to get a 'cam girl' to get naked!

My concern with ths girl is that she uses various stories to get men to send her money.
Since she is prowling chat rooms, I guess at least some men she snares may send money without asking for favors! Since she plays a romance angle a bit (with me) some may also think they have something going on with this cutie, and may get milked pretty hard.

If she was using a straight 'want to see, send money to me' approach, I wouldn't have posted her info.

What I'm suggesting is, if you contact her and she tries to scam you, bait away.
If you contact her and she is up front about her profession, as she has been with several baiters, then getting her to perform without paying really isn't baiting!

I think joyce uses various means to earn money, and the scamming just augments the cam work.
The various ages she claims to be may also be some attempt to tailor her persona to who she is in touch with.

Joyce is kind of a wierd gray area.

Let's try to keep the 'scam' in 'scambaiting'.
Smile

If she offers a show for pay, its not quite baiting.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry, but she makes me purge my evening meal, whenever I see that mug, and carcass. This person is disgustingingly reprehensible, and repulsive. Skank, is the definition of this trash. Maggot infestation, is a great line for "I want you Babi"! Other than that, Bring on the Goat's!!! Trans Pacific whore material, cash whore all the way. The aroma is killing people on the beaches of Oregon. Skank-O-Matic, just add sperm, and a USA Citizenship! It's all Good, Lover. "Pay for my Birthday party, Baby"?
Fried Rice Pooty Burger.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think we're getting the two ladies confused, here.
'April Rose', in my avatar, looks pretty nice (face) at some angles.
Joyce, is a cutie!
Joyce is the 'cam girl'.

April Rose seems to be an out and out, independent, scammer.
I chatted with her briefly tonight, dodging the issue about the money I was supposed to send. I mentioned I wanted to visit her in a month.
I asked if there were decent hotels nearby? She said there were many, and she would be happy to book one for me, but I had to send the money in advance, by.......

(Can you guess??)

WESTERN UNION!

She also wants to meet me at the airport!!

Wink
rideshark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Let's try to keep the 'scam' in 'scambaiting'.

If she offers a show for pay, its not quite baiting.

SF, this is a very interesting issue (to me, anyway).

If the primary goal of scambaiting is to waste the scammer's time, then everyone who contacts the scammer and doesn't give her what she wants -- money -- is wasting her time.

On the other hand, if you knew that someone was a scammer, but had a legal day job too, would it be OK to go to her workplace and harrass her there? I'm inclined to say that it is OK if the scammer is conducting illegal activity while at work or is trying to scam her work contacts. I think that Joyce fits this description.

Your points are well-taken. Ultimately, it's up to the individual to decide what is and isn't baiting, and occasional reminders of why we bait can only help the community.

I think what you're doing is great, and it's not just because I enjoy the trophies! Laughing Romance scammers are the worst form of scum. Evil or Very Mad

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The next logical step is to get her to strip down while at the Internet Cafe.

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joyce is kind of unique. She scams (I think) as an enhancement to a somewhat legal profession, (Related to the worlds oldest) and maybe it's a minor part of her income.
I'm not sure what is proper in baiting her?

I feel most comfortable baiting her if she makes a defined scam attempt.

I have no reason to mess with her 'customers', people who know what they are dealing with. I'm just guessing she may play some less perverted people for suckers, and would talk them out of money thinking she is a nice, sweet girl, who just happens to sit around on her bed next to a computer, wearing a pink bikini, and talking to lonely men.

Rolling Eyes

She is up to something, and has provided several sets of false ID to baiters. Whether that's for some illegal reason, or as a part of her 'scam material', I don't know.

ON baiting, you can paint your arse pink, tie a ribbon on your ding dong, and run through town naked barking like a dog, and call that 'baiting', if you like!
To maintain some validity and the reputation of this board, they have to be somewhat heavy handed here.
You can bait stupid, or crazy, but if you post it here, somebody will comment, or worse.
The oversight of experienced baiters is good, somebody will often notice something you overlooked, or have suggestions.
Bait within the parameter of this board, and you will learn a lot, even about goats.
Very Happy

FWIW, here in the US, even if you have valid reasons, you can't ' harass' a person in the workplace.

I think if Joyce was doing this on the office computer, her co-workers might notice!!!
"Dammit Joyce, Put that bottle down and back to work! I was going to drink that coke with my lunch!!!!!! Didn't you see my name on it in the fridge?????? If we have to tell you again to do that on your breaks and lunch hour, you're fired!

"

I'm sure she's violating all sorts of Terms of Service for Yahoo IM, and who knows what else.
I'm sure she pays taxes on her income, if the Philippines has an income tax!!!!

There's no shortage of 'non-gray area' scammers to work.
oopsme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

April is on YIM with her cam now if anyone is interested 11:24 PM CST
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both Joyce and April will add you to the buddy list if you send a request.
Just say something like 'I miss you! I thought you were going to add me????"

Joyce is a little more stealthy. She will show up as OFFLINE when she is prowling the chat rooms. I don't think April is as smart.
Joyce probably has a few more ID's, also.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne and I chatted with her at the same time gor a couple of hours tonight. We really had her going at times.
A few tines her brow was so furrowed I thought she'd tie her eyebrows into a knot!

Pics when I get a chance.
As usual we both got different stories.
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had another long chat with April and she cried about her mother's operation again. Unfortunately, the doctor has raised the price to about 2k Evil or Very Mad which I will be 'paying' tomorrow. Didn't ask for dirty pics but she readily agreed to holding a sign. The first one can barely be read so I had her write it again.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool:
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is not cool is betting the 'surgery money' on some football games this weekend. Very Happy The money is supposed to be sent tomorrow morning, but a couple of games have really caught my eye. April will just have to be patient if my handicapping goes south.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always use a russian tactic, 'honey, I was on the way to western union and was hit by a taxi!'

Smile
wayne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her mother's operation is still going ahead? But she told me her mother had died because I didn't send the money quickly enough. Oddly enough, as she was saying this to me she was saying how much she'd like Stepan's character to meet her parents. Which is odd in itself cos she told me her father was dead the day I started speaking to her. What a wicked web we weave.....

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it was about 8 pm eastern us time when she came online. She claimed she had to get a shower and go to classes around 9.
I think it would be lovely to have a good handful of baiters waiting for her to come online tonight.
I think if she we're to chat to 4 or 5 at once, she would meltdown.
Her face is really funny ti watch as the cogs are turning....trying to figure out what to say to whom.

You don't need a webcam on your end. She talked to a new character of mine last night without me turning one on.

She later talked to my original character, who she loves. She has agreed to marry both.

This is actually fun, working a scammer you can see 'live'.

Aprilrose_visitacion on yahoo I M.
Remember, use BUZZ a lot. She does!!!Smile
wayne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She drew me a card for the lad deck, but it was too much of an effort for her to do a decent one.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and here are some pics from last night's fun

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wayne- Did she up the surgery price on you? Two nights ago the price was 30k and now it has tripled to 90k. Damm!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic