SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Myspace Scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ookabooka
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Sorry if this has been posted before, but I have gotten SO many of these tards on myspace. Tonight I got one from "Todd". In less than 5 messages he asked for $500 and I bs'd him, sure I'll send it. Any ideas on how I can majorly F with him?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's real simple, get a mentor and read the sticky's. Make sure you're IP isn't showing and join the fun. Get a mentor here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16765 and let us know how it is going with your lads.
Welcome and have fun

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's asking to call me. I told him :

Quote:
I dream nightly of running down the runway after getting off the plane. tears stream down my face and my bosom hitches from the passion ready to burst forth from my heart!!!

Yes, I will send as soon as I have my stockbroker transfer funds and cash in the AT&T stocks. Can you send me more pictures of you? I thought maybe I can come there and deliver the money to you. Wouldn't that be better and we can be married in your homeland? I told my mother about you and she wants to be there for our very special day.

LMFAO! Off to find a mentor. How do I stall him?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're in charge; let him digest this new feeling he has for you Twisted Evil
You respond when you're ready to talk to him and not the other way around. He needs you and you're having a blast, so take control and have him wait a bit. Or ask for a picture. How are you "talking" to him, is that a safe connection?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it's through myspace. He can't get my IP. Here are some of the messages he has sent and my responses. What a twat he is.

Quote:
rom: todd
Date: Sep 24, 2006 8:28 PM

How u doing today well am Todd by name,from USA but now in Africa due to my work,am 41 years of age and i am single looking for a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP with 1 kid, I'm a very genuine, sincere and fun person to be with, I am hoping to find someone special to be my soul mate, adventures and everyday life with together. I enjoy travelling and love to experience foreign cultures, I also enjoy the cinema, long walks along the beach, good conversation, theatre, wine bars, country walks and long weekends away. I am seeking someone who can take proper care of me and my kid to be with, a good communicator with a great personality as real beauty is always within a person and that is something I really look for, I guess I miss that lovely warm feeling you have inside when you are with someone.
I saw your profile and i think there is something nice about you.I really want to know more about you.This is my email if you want to send me an email [email protected] and this is my yahoo chatting id if you care to chat toddptherbridge.
I would be glad to hear back from you.
Todd.

---------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Sep 24, 2006 5:29 PM

You are in luck! I am looking for a husband!

Date: Sep 24, 2006 8:36 PM

I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife.

todd

http://www.myspace.com/51823682
Date: Sep 24 2006 9:56 PM Flag spam/abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hi
Body: Beautiful eyes, beautiful face,
I'm shy to talk to you.
You're the eagle I must watch
No matter what I do.
You're the beauty, wild and free,
The mistress of my eyes,
Rolling through exultant air,
Alone in pristine skies.

I would take you for my own
Could I but have your wings,
Could I but go where night begins
And frozen sunlight sings.

Could I but have you for my love,
How might we fly together!
But I must watch you from below
And long for you forever.
But I must be the one below
And long for you forever.

i wish am there with you to provide what u need.......Honey can u do me a favour i have some Money over here that i want to use it to come back to the state and am looking for $500 Honey can u help me with any amount i wil be very greatful if u can help me sweetie thanks alot

todd

http://www.myspace.com/51823682
Date: Sep 24 2006 10:24 PM Flag spam/abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:
Body: Honey the meaning of pay without an id is when u go to the western union money transfer they will ask you do you want to pay without and id u will mark No ok sweetie i Love you so much

He keeps asking to call me. He gave me his phone #.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now isn't that nice, your own pet and he loves you (for your money).
Make a nice excuse, no international calls on this phone possible. You have tried, but get no connection; did he send the right one? Nasty trick, you get voicemail only, he should be ashamed fooling a little girl that way.
Come on, use your imagination! Make him nervous; tell him you're phoning your "lawyer/police" brother to tell him the good news that should make him jump a bit. You got to go, your rich aunt is here and she might give you the money to send to him. Hey, just make something up to keep him going, he�ll agree with anything now. He �loves� you. Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I have to sleep. It's late and I will call my financial advisor in the morning. LMAO
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun, sleep well and read the sticky's please.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume he contacted you on a myspace site connected to your real identity?
If there is any trace of your real identity on your myspace site, you're better off not playing with this nigerian.
Its too easy to start fresh, with a new fake identity on myspace, and not have to worry.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic