SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I was hit by Natalia very quickly wanting money ... ... ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
goodolgrabber2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her address being [email protected]. I typed in part of her address in a web search and found this site and almost just as quickly found one of the many pictures she had sent me to be here. I think she 'discovered' me after my being hit by Debbie Leanord who I have also and first listed in this site to beware of at all costs. While Debbie went straight for the throat in wasting no time in trying to get my money, Natalia waited for four e-mails before very quickly getting her travel visa {which I already knew to be impossible by any standards no matter where she lived across the pond} in two days AND registering to get her plane ticket over here. This ticket was a little over eleven hundred dollars in USD and she 'only' had $450 of it asking me to cover the rest. Of course, I knew better and now I am not hearing from her with the frequency I was before my gullibility caught up with me to get smacked down by my intelligence. Very beautiful girl. Conniving thief as well. And here is something I never noticed until I posted these photos here: How does the color of her eyes change from blue to brown? Hhhhmmmm .....

Mod Edit:Have put your pics in line astern as having them in line abreast was causing page blowout. See guidelines for max pic width.
[BB]

Last edited by goodolgrabber2 on Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'very beautiful girl' you refer to is most likely a lad with many fake female identities.
Search for 'mypersmail' and you get some idea of the many identities associated with that handle.
And, they are all russian lovelies looking for a mug. Laughing

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post up some details, where she contacted you from, what pics she used, the headers from her emails if you know how to do that too. They'd all be a great help.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK guys...I got the initial letter and replied -->Sure I'll meet you, and thought nothing more of it. When I received the reply about a week ago from Natalia...My new Luv...I laughed for about 15 minutes. and put it away for later review...I woke up a few minutes ago and decided to review this tale I received. I laughed again for a bit both at the thought of it being real and the thought that someone would fall for it if it wasn't. The girl in my pictures isn't as sexy as the one below...Can I swap with you??? ROFLMAO! I don't know why but I decided to check her email address fanmailonline.com (Why a Russian .com ??? Was my question) Either way, the first sight it lead me to was this one and I'm laughing again...Gotta luv the net. IF someone shows me how to attach pictures I'll post Natalia's pics and we'll do a hotornot type rating!!! LOL!!!
rfolgate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it is the same girl it is just the pictures make her eyes different colors because of the lighting but it is the same girl..one hting we know she catches enough suckers she can well afford to come over to do one of us Ha!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She obviously needs the money, as in the second photo it looks like she fell asleep in the tanning booth and wasn't discovered for a couple of hours.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the bikini pics I've seen of her I'd hazard a guess she spent her food budget on those tanning sessions.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup,

Gotta love Natalia. Her charming lack of english, her total contempt for Russian men,, and her comnplete faith in foreign ones, and her future at a job in 'your area'.

Waiting for 'her' to reply.

Nik[/img]
rfolgate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She eventually asks for money
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic