SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let�s try Mr Awa Koffi

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sneak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an ordinary surplus scam letter. Poor lad:

Dearest One,

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you, this is however not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

Your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am Awa Koffi, 24 years old and the only son of my late parents Mr. and Mrs Koffi Coulibaly my father was a highly reputable business man (a cocoa merchant), an importer and exporter of Agro allied products and materials.Unfortunately, he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 4thDecember 2004.

Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.

But God knows the truth. Before his death in December 2004, he told me about a certain amount of money which he deposited in one trunk box at a local security company here in Abidjan,the sum of four million, five hundred thousand United State Dolla(USD$4.500,000).
This money was realised from a contract payment of the agro-allied materials,equipments, like tractors and caterpillars which he supplied to the governementof this country for a contract executed with them.

I would like you to assist me in the transfer of this money to your account.At the succesfull tranfer of this fund to your accounts, I would like to relocate to your country to further my education.I would like you to make investment plans for this funds into good businesses in your country.

I would be willing to offer you 10% of the total sum, after it must have transfered into your accounts. Because of the prevailling rebel crises in this country I would like you to act fast so that this money will transfered out from here as soon as possible.
Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. thank you very much and looking forward to hear from you. for more discussion.
remain bless.
regards.
Awa Koffi.
contact email : [email protected]

Let the game begin Laughing

Dear Mr Coffee
I�m stund by your story and moved to tears. Please send more information in this matter. Maybe we can help.

Rev. Petrus Caveman
Chapel of the Holymoose
Norway

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply. Perhaps a dud one

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads tend to ignore ppl when they are having a promising victim.

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic