SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does anyone know this one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimkirk52
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My colleague at work has received a couple of possible scam emails, so as I good frined, I used my 'safe' email address to see if I could find more.

After one test email which basically said I found your email in my guestbook and I think my son may have put it there... blah blah blah, can I delete it? I got a reply with hints of I love you and heres some pics.

Here are the pics:

&

I kinda thought it may be a scammer when I noticed she calls herself Natasha, but her name comes up as Natalia on her email Rolling Eyes She is also one of these russian girls who really wants to leave russia etc etc etc and is looking for love elsewhere!

Anyways i'm gonna try and waste up some of her precious time!

Has anyone come across her before?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've not come across her, but there are, no doubt, plenty of fellas who have come in....
No.

Lets not go there on a Tuesday... Laughing

Natalia/Natasha...could be a 'real' usage of a Russian name - they can have different versions of the same basic name:
Tanya/Tatiana/Tatanya and so on

Doesn't alter the fact that it is 100% scam
Nice looking babe, though Very Happy

If I may make a request:
Photos with more skin next time, please Razz

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nata, Nataly, Natalia, Natasha, Natashen'ka and others are all variants of the same name.
It's common in Russia to use many different forms.
People will use one or the other as a form of address depending on their relationship with you.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84514

She's popped up in one of my baiter accounts. I've no real intentions of baiting her or seeing the entire photo set, I'm actually working on something a little clever to use against Gmail using scammers, and she's on Gmail Very Happy Oh using the name Nataliya.

Lokie

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As my old dad always used to say, never date a bird whose chin is bigger than her t*ts.

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic