SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone Batch His Car- UPDATE Saturday!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to some great help from both SP and YW- Sheila_blyge and I ave gotten our lad on his 3rd safari! This time, he made his way from Lagos to Accra! here is what he had to say to us:

Quote:
You have succeeded in fooling me for the third time again. I am in Accra as I am writing to you right now, I landed in Kotoka International Airport this morning via virgin Nigeria and I started by claiming the items you claim you sent via courier but the custom in Accra Ghana still told me the same thing. I summoned courage and proceeded to Eco bank as at this address below:
ECOBANK GHANA LTD.
HEAD OFFICE
P.O. BOX 3726
ACCRA, GREATER ACCRA, 3726

They told me that they are no fund like that and such thing does not exit. I was not still certifying with Eco Bank explanation I proceeded to Western Union Heard Office in Accra Ghana and they told me that it is a scam. Why have you decided to scam me???

Sorry, but he has left me no fine messages to put up here. I was hoping for a rather mean one, for all of the crummy things I have done. But he has not followed through yet.

So the question is, why HAVE we decided to scam him?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil Does that mean I can seel his goods now Laughing, woah, and more safari hats all round, love a travelling lad LOL_sign

Shame there were no bad tempered phonecalls huh Crying or Very sad

JoJo, can you mask my baiting name in your last post pease, cheers.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I masked my last post SP. Sorry, I had forgotten about that.

Sell his goods? Why not?

Safari hats for all!

By the way, Sheila and I need a good way to wrap this bait up... anyone have any suggestions. I think letting it die out just would not do it justice.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Evilmike
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this scammer really think a bank operates out of a Post Office box? Must be one tiny office if they do.

Freakin' awesome bait, well done to all involved!!!

I dont want the custom to have your two consignments referred to there bondage ware house for breaking or confiscating - [mask:1]Anthony Keith Rutherford[/mask:1]
pls do not call me col sanders again - Col. John Aristide
i am weting for your mail Sir - Ben Zulu
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him for security reasons, you secretly moved the money from the Western Union office in Accra to the office in Kumasi, so if he wants it he will have to go there!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've already drafted a desperate mail to him from Eva, insinuating that you and Conrad are very powerful men, and that I'm scared, not only for Ben's wellbeing, with him being so rude to you both, but also for me for having warned him...

I figure we can keep this going with the good cop/bad cop scenario - maybe he'll think Eva will still get him his money...?

Input and ideas welcome! Very Happy

pony pony pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Sheila- go ahead and send it... he just sent a wonderful email with some of the best stuff ever! Beautiful sggy material in there... and SP better watch out!

Quote:
Chris,
What do you really want from me???? You are asking me why have remain incommunicado as if you are not aware of the frustration you letting me past through for this past three months. I am provoked; please do not allow me to report you to Almighty God. You ask me to go and collect money from Accra whereas they are no money there. Why are you being so wicket to someone who has whole heartedly worked for you??? The reason I had not written is because I do not want to express my anger because if I should express my anger you will say I am being rude.

I am very very angry with you and your team, tell that I will response to him soon, I will tongue - lash him in such away he will miss his balance, if he feel he can talk nonsense, is not every body take it ok You better decide on what you want to do for me to receive my payment.

Before this issue of fake western union came up, I wrote you series of email concerning what my Lawyer advice me about the mode of payment. I told you we will prefer a direct wire to the account we gave in the state but you ignore all those mail and never say anything about it and went ahead and send western union that is not in existence. You are making me believe that you are all this purposely. I have been to Abuja twice over this transfer now I travel all away from Nigeria to Accra yet nothing and you expect me to be happy with you. Let me tell you that this entire thing that you are acting BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

If you are not willing to pay for the job I have done for you let me know and stop wasting my time ok. You may be thing you are fooling me but let me tell you that you are fooling yourself.

Do not allow me to cry for the vengeance of the Lord to fall upon you because you may not stand it. I can not fight you but I will hand over the battle for God to fight for me.

If I may ask, CAN YOU TELL ME ANY AREA I HAVE OFFENDED YOU THAT YOU ARE ALLOWING ME PASS THROUGH ALL THIS???

Goat

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is astounding - a real cool customer. He's been to hell and back and STILL can only offer a few lame admonishments. I almost (ALMOST) feel sorry for the poor bastard.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ so do I, Gnasher... and then I remember the amount of money he's trying to scam us out of, and my sympathy evaporates!

Ding, ding, round 63 Twisted Evil

pony pony pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he should be put out of his misery by sending him to the Prudential Bank in Makala for his money. I'm sure the bank will hand it over. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If ever there was a True Blu Pru customer begging to be created it is Mr. Batch My Beamer... please send him to Prudential... he deserves it, and send him the special encrypted unlocking code that the branch manager will insert from the lad's pen drive into his computer to unlock the funds... and tell him you are very sorry for all his trouble, but you will compensate him with an extra $1,000 if he can just undertake this one more effort on your mutual behalf.

My bet is he'll go- espceially if you back it up with a phone call to confirm, or some other bone to toss the drooling dog.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not had my tongue lashing from laddy yet, actually, I am quite looking forward to it, never lost my balance from a tongue lashing before, that would have to be pretty severe to do that huh Laughing

I nearly emailed him today to apologise, I was going to tell him that the employee who sent his goods to Abuja, and who I sacked because of that had, since she left, accessed our database as she had the password still and it hadn't been changed, and again input details of all our customers packages to wrong destinations, and saying his goods were in Accra, when in fact they are actually somewhere else waiting for him to collect Laughing

If will leave it until tomorrow and see if I get a mail of him, if not, I will mail and tell him that.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, SP, I suspect your tongue lashing might be more of a tickle - I've told him to treat you and Jojo with respect because you are powerful men with serious connections all over the world! Of course, I'm scared for my life for telling him this... Laughing

But that shouldn't interfer with whatever magical mystery tour you have in mind for his missing goods... he should now think that you da man! Cool

pony pony pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a nice form from the Malaka branch, or a phone call would do it, as long as it's not too far away from where he is now, or close to his base?
O00000, I hope you guys get him in striped clothes, banging on rocks with a sledgehammer for 10 years or so, soon! hehehe
Good luck! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the Western Union Secure Services thing did not work out for him? That's odd. I thought that was a pretty reliable service. Maybe he should call the Customer Disservice number and complain.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time I have used them I have been happy with their results. They are every bit as reliable as I am. I truly wish that I had sent them to our new favorite branch that actually does something with the fake WU slips when they get them.

By the way- thanks again YW for sending him a nice secure transfer!

Goat

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There could still be a way to get him arrested:
Since he wants the money wired you have opened an account at prudential (its the only bank there that accepts foreigners) and sent it there.
All he needs to do is print a ps'ed "i allow the lad to get $xyz from my account"-form with the prudential logo on it and show it to the bank manager. Just in case he needs to prove that he really is allowed to get the money he can get an "encrypted authentication file" and show it to the bank guys.
For the case that the bank or someone at the police has a closer look at his pen drive the file could be a renamed gay pr0n scene.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He isn�t exactly communicating with us. I sent him a letter from Interpol, hopefully that will help. I am trying to get him with the money recovery modality!

Goat

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JoJo He might just be dumb enough to fall for it, too! hehehe
Good luck with that! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic