SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Novice Navis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait using the character of 'Reverend Arthur Anglesey', a soft-headed preacher of the Church of the Holy Beat-Its who is currently attempting to assist the unfortunately dim-witted Barrister Usman Bello with the embezzled funds of old Charles Taylor.

-------------------

To: Reverend Arthur Anglesey
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 03:25:15 +0100

Attention: Please,
With much sincerity of purpose we make this contact with you after satisfactory information we gathered from the International Trade office of the Liberian Chamber of Commerce here in Liberian though we did not disclose the nature of the transaction to them, believing that you will
provide us a feasible solution to job /services.

My name is Barrister Usman Bello (Esq.).I am the Family Secretary/legal adviser to the former President Charles Taylor before he was forced out of power and sent into exile in Nigeria. The family has huge sums of money about Seventy Five Million United States Dollars ($75M) safely
deposited with a security Company in Europe.

President Taylor wants to invest the money but want me to look for a trusted and honest person who can invest this money on his family's behalf as proxy. I have chosen you because of your track record as a honest person. You will be paid Management/Trusteeship fees of 30% of the total sum for managing and investing the funds as proxy on behalf of the family.

You will be required to travel to Europe to claim the funds, I will issue you a letter of Power of Attorney and the certificates of Deposit to enable you take delivery of the funds from the security company in Europe. Please tell me in confidence, can you handle it? Can you invest this huge amount of money successfully? Have you ever handle such huge amount of money before? How old are you? Please advise most urgently.

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

PRESIDENT CHARLES TAYLOR.

To: Barrister Usman Bello
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 01:48:51 -0400 (EDT)

Wow!

I have been praying to GOD (blessed be His holy name) for a divine providence with which to expand my church, and now He has seen fit to answer my wishes. This is an extremely lucky event, since I am in need of funds and the 30% you are offering me will be able to restore my church and allow me to spread the word of GOD (blessed be His holy name)!

To answer your questions:

1) I can indeed invest this money succesfully. My father was a financier, and I know much about economy even though I chose a life of servitude to GOD (blessed be His holy name).
2) My father was indeed a wealthy financier, and he made a lot of m oney which he entrusted some of which to me. I used some of this money to fund the construction of my Church, the Church of the Holy Beatits, to honor our Lord in Heaven Above. So, yes, I have handled such a large amount of money before.
3) I am 37 years old.

ATTN MR. ARTHUR ANGLESEY,

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY MAIL AND YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST ME, HOWEVER, I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS CONSIGNMENT WAS DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY COMPANY AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL TO THE COMPANY TO CLAIM THIS CONSIGNMENT ON MY BEHALF, THE SECURITY COMPANY WILL NEED YOUR PRESENCE THERE TO SIGN FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS CONSIGNMENT BEFORE THE FUND WILL BE CLAIMED BY YOU.

SO I WANT TO KNOW YOUR CAPABILITY TO TRAVEL TO EUROPE THE HEAD OFFICE OF THE SECURITY COMPANY TO MAKE THE CLAIM? NOTE THAT I WILL OFFER YOU 30% OF THE TOTAL FUND FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND WHAT I REQUIRE FROM YOU IS YOUR SINCERITY AND TRUSTWORTHINESS NOT TO SWINDLE OR RUN AWAY WITH THE CONSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY IT GETS INTO YOUR PERSONAL CUSTODY.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS IN THIS TRANSACTION, I WILL REQUIRE YOU SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION�S TO ME.

1, YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
2, YOUR COMPANY�S NAME AND ADDRESS IF ANY
3, YOUR PRIVATE CONTACT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR
EASY COMMUNICATION
4, A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR IDENTIFICATION AND I WILL SEND YOU MY OWN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOU TO IDENTIFIY TOO.
THESE INFORMATION�S WILL BE USE TO SECURE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO PRESENT YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS CONSIGNMENT, AND AS SOON AS YOU ARE READY TO TRAVEL FOR THE CLAIM,

I WILL SEND YOU THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND I WILL ALSO ISSUE AND SIGN A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION AS A LAWYER TO YOU WHICH WILL EMPOWER YOU TO CLAIM THE CONSIGNMENTON MY BEHALF.I STILL NEED TO THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND INTEREST TO ASSIST ME ON THIS TRANSACTION.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE TO BUILD THIS CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN YOU BECAUSE MY SPIRIT CONVENCED ME THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST I WILL HAVE IN YOU, SECONDLY, YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS NOT WISE TO HAVE A DEAL OF THIS NATURE WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW, RATHER IT IS GOOD TO HAVE THIS KIND OF DEAL WITH SOMEONE YOU DO NOT NOW, THIS IS BECAUSE, EVEN AT THE END OF THE TRANSACTIONS THE MONEY DID NOT GET BACK ME, ONE THING THAT IS SURE IS THAT MY REPUTATION AND MY FAMILY NAME WILL NOT BE DENTED. WHY I AM SAYING THIS, IS THAT I HAVE POLITICAL AMBITIONS IN MY COUNTRY, THEREFORE I WOULD NOT WANT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF DEAL WITH ANY BODY I KNOW FOR SECURITY REASONS.

IN THIS REGARD, I HAVE THE TRUST AND BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO PUT ME AND MY CLIENT THROUGH ON THIS TRANSACTIONS SUCCESSFULLY, FINALLY YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ONCE I HAVE THE TRUST AND BELIEVE IN YOU, AT THE SAME TIME I WILL DEPEND ON YOU.

FURTHER MORE, YOU SHOULD ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT BUSINESS IS MUTUAL TRUST AND UNDERSTANDING FROM ALL PARYIES INVOLVED, WE CAN ACHIEVE THIS SUCCESS WITH ONE MIND AND TEAM WORK ALONE.
MIND YOU THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE SO YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY MOBILE TELEPHONE +234-803-822-4520.
MORE DISCUSSION.

EXPECTING YOUR PROMPT REPLY.

SINCERELY YOURS
BARRISTER USMAN BELLO.
CALL ME ON + 234-803-822-4520.

To: Usman Bello
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:23:52 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Barrister Bello,

I am glad that you replied so swiftly to me. You must run a very efficient law office and it is good to see that you are as serious about this transaction as I am. Do not worry; I have no problems with flying out to pick up the consignment. I have not dealt with a security company before but I trust that my GOD (blessed be His holy name!) who floats in Heaven shall guide me in this matter once I arrive.

Please do not insult me; I have absolutely not every intention to con you or swindle you out of this money. I am a holy man and I will not besmirch my own reputation or that of my church in the eyes of men or GOD (blessed be His holy name!) I am sincere and if I ever attempt give you less than what you so richly deserve then may GOD (blessed by His holy name!) in heaven drop His holy lightning upon my head and cast me down into Davy Jones�s Locker!

Anyway, in response to your questions:

1) I am The Most Holy Reverend Arthur Anglesey of the Church of the Holy Beatits D.D., Litt.D, but you may call me �Reverend Anglesey� if you wish. I live at 6561 Guyman Street, in Ontario.
2) 2) I do not belong to any corporate entity save for the Heavenly Host. My Church�s address is the same as my own, for my Church IS my home.
3) I own no fax machine and no telephone, but you can always contact me at my Church�s hotline, which is -- 1-360-227-6031. Do not worry. I am the only one with access to that phone number, so no one will be able to eavesdrop. However, it is quite possible that the entreaties of the poor and downtrodden will tie up the hotline number so you may have to wait a few minutes if you call me. I personally recommend that we keep this transaction through email, which is far more secure than my hotline, but if you absolutely need to call then please free to do so.
4) I will most certainly send you my passport. Unfortunately, my scanner was damaged yesterday after the Cantor tried to exorcise a diabolical spirit from it. The computer technician said that she would have it back by tomorrow. I will scan my passport tomorrow afternoon and send it to you.

Again, I have the same trust, respect, and dependency on you that you have in me. I hope that GOD (blessed be His holy name!) shall guide us through this transaction and make us all very wealthy and successful in our endeavors.

P.S. I would prefer that you refer to me only as, �Reverend Anglesey� or even �Reverend Anglesey D.D., Litt.D� rather than just �Mr. Arthur Anglesey�.

Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:30:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Reverend Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail, I receive your mail and I am very happy for your understanding with me towards this transaction but before we proceed further with MAGNUM CREDIT& SECURITY CO. We need to change the documents on your name before your trip to SPAIN MADRID.

I also want you to assist me with some money to enable me get the legal documents ready which will empower you to claim the consignment with Security Company in Spain. My Good Brother Reverend Anglesey the documents will cost the sum of U$3000 dollars.

I want you to know that I have some money Please I needed your total support and assistance to join our hands together to secure the documents in your favor before your trip to meet with MAGNUM CREDIT& SECURITY CO. in Spain Madrid for your claim. Please do send your passport id for Identification; I also want you to keep this transaction secret until you claim the consignment with Security Company.

Do send the money if possible today with my secretary Name: Dan Nlemchukwu. So that by Monday I will start the processing of the papers in your favor as the beneficiary of the consignment. Please in my next mail, I will attach to you my passport id for Identification. Do call me as soon as you send the money to western union.+234-803-822-4520.

Thanks and God bless

Yours truly,

Barrister Usman Bello.

Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:52:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Reverend Anglesey,

Please Click on attachment and see my International passport id for Identification please do send the money as soon as possible.

Thanks and stay bless

Yours truely,

BarristerUsman Bello.

Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:52:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Reverend Anglesey,

Please Click on attachment and see my International passport id for Identification please do send the money as soon as possible.

Thanks and stay bless

Yours truely,

BarristerUsman Bello.

Sat, 19 Aug 2006 09:36:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Good day to you and your family, I want to let you know that after I sent you an email, I called your phone, your phone is not going? Please as soon as you send the money, remember to include your beneficiary name with the western union control number to enable me have the money today to obtain the claim documents in your favor before your trip to Spain. Do call me +234-803-822-4520.

Thanks,

Barrister Usman Bello.

Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:58:32 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Barrister Bello,

Thank you for bombarding me with e-mails earlier today. It was much appreciated by me when I came in this morning to process the donation arrangements my church maintains via this e-mail address. I was also happy that you decided to send me your passport; it is a very lovely passport and it�s obvious that you put a lot of work getting it to me so promptly. The good news is that my scanner has been repaired after that misfortunate exorcism I told you about in my last e-mail. We even managed to regain a few drops of holy water injected directly into wiring, thank GOD (blessed be His holy name!) I have attached my passport to this e-mail. I am not skilled with Internet devilry so please inform me if anything went wrong with the attached password.

Regarding the security company�s fees; it is rather disheartening to know that that the security company will be requiring paying for essentially crossing out a few letters and writing my own name in their place. However, I do understand that such fees are unavoidable, and I will see if I can raise the money out of the church coffers.

However, before I make this payment, I would like to have some form of communication with MAGNUM CREDIT & SECURITY COMPANY. I have never heard of them before, so it would be nice if you would provide me with an e-mail address with which I can verify their respectability in pursuing this transaction.

One more point I�d like to make; once I raise the money, how will I send it to your assistant, Dan Nlemchukwu? I am a priest, not a financier, and I am unfamiliar with the infinitely complex and convoluted pro-rectal infra-structural modalities of international money transfers. Please, I would be very pleased to receive your uncanny advice on this matter so that I can pay the security number and expedite the transaction.

Respond soon, barrista.
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:03:16 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Barrister,

I am attaching my passport photograph to this e-mail. As I said before, I am very unfamiliar with Internet sorcery, and I am unwilling to ask for assistance since this transaction is confidential. This means that you will have to tell me if there is anything wrong with the image I have attached.

Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:38:56 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail; I want you to know that I have applied for your claim with MAGNUM SECURITY COMPANY. I want you to know that we need to obtain the documents in your favor before your trip to Spain so please send the money to western union immediately you receive this mail.

I want you to send the money so that i can obtain the documents and send it to you for your claim. my good brother Anglesey, I want you to understand that we need to follow this transaction step by step to enable us claim this consignment with security company so be advice to send the money to my secretary Name below.

Name: Dan Nlemchukwu

Let the test Question and Answer be: In God We Trust.

City: Lagos

Moreso, please send the money because I will start the processing of the documents on Monday morning and I will like to receive the money Monday morning please I try to call you but your phone is not ringing please confirm your phone number with me because we need to be alling our selves together when necessary. Do re-send your passport id as soon as you send the money because the attachment cannot open your id

Thanks and God bless

Yours Truly,

Barrister Usman bello.

Thank you for applying for my claim with MAGNUM SECURITY COMPANY. I am extremely glad to see that this transaction is moving forward. May GOD (blessed be His holy name!) be with us and safeguard our undertakings with His mighty hands.

Truly, it is surprising that the passport did not arrive. I attached it as best I could, and I was

I have done some thinking and planning and I think have found a way to raise the money that I need to pay MAGNUM SECURITY COMPANY�s fees. The Church of the Holy Beatits sponsors a number of charity programs as a show of good faith to the community and a representation of the omni-benevolence of GOD (blessed be His holy name!) Among our largest and most influential of charitable affairs is our regular sponsorship of the Mercy of Mary Orphanage. Every month, we deposit a check to the sum of USD $7,800.00 to the Director of the Mercy of Mary, who use it to help feed, clothe, and educate the orphans. This has been a long-running program and we have received quite a few awards because of our dutiful service to the community.

This month, Reverend Ima Dickweed has entrusted me with the funds that go towards supporting the Mercy of Mary. This money is necessary to support the Mercy of Mary, and if I cannot make the payment then the bank will repossess the orphanage and force the orphans (thirty-six by my last count) out into the street. Obviously, this would be a disaster of Biblical proportions.

So I am asking you for counsel; should I borrow the funds that are keeping the orphans off the streets? Can I trust you to speed up this transaction so that I can make the payment by the end of the month? Please, I shall need an answer this questions as soon as possible. I do not wish to do something that will hurt the orphans who depend on my good faith.

P.S. You did not address my concerns, barrister. I would like the e-mail address and/or contact details of your security number and your secretary, Mr. Nlemchukwu. I am a humble man, but I am not a fool. I would like to know who I am dealing with when sending such a large amount of money.

To: Reverend Anglesey

Sun, 20 Aug 2006 09:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Barrister Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail, Please I want you to know about the urgency of this transaction and understand that we need to change the documents in your favor before sending the documents to you for your claim with MAGNUM SECURITY COMPANY.

Please be advice to go and borrow the money and make sure you send it today to western union to enable me receive the money to obtain the documents by tomorrow morning and send it to you for your claim before your trip to SPAIN-MADRID.

Note that more you delay this transaction more the consignment accumulating demurrages with Security Company. My Good Bother Anglesey [[i]I�m the bother!? How dare you, impudent cur!]
, I want sure you that as soon as I receive the money, the Security company details will be send to you so that you will contact them for your claim so please go ahead and send the money with my secretary name I gave to you to enable me start the processing of the documents in your favor as the beneficiary of the consignment.

Thanks and god Bless

Yours Truly,

Father Usman Bello. [/i] [Note: You see what he did here? He called me the barrister and insisted that he was the priest. I�ll let it slide, though. I�m not ready for hard-core slapping yet.]

To: Reverend Anglesey
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 09:59:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Brother Anglesey,

I want you to as soon as you send the money please confirm your phone number with me again to enable me call you.

Thanks,

Yours Truly,

Barrister Usman Bello.

Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:21:48 -0400 (EDT)

Please do not insult my intelligence, Barrister. I am well aware of how urgent it is that this transaction is completed quickly. However, you have brushed aside my concerns repeatedly.

I repeat: I want the e-mail addresses of MAGNUM SECURITY COMPANY and Dan Nlemchukwu. I am making a very risky step in taking the money that has been entrusted in my care, and I would like to be able to communicate with the people to whom I am transmitting such a large amount of money. I WILL NOT transmit any money until I am satisfied with the worthiness of MAGNUM SECURITY COMPANY and Dan Nlemchukwu. I REFUSE to tarnish my reputation and that of my Church by dealing with shadows and security companies who exist apart from GOD (blessed be His holy name!)

This deal is as important to you as it is to me. Please do not delay it any further with obstinate behavior.

Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:39:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail, I want you to understand that you are not paying the money for the MAGNUM SECURITY COMPANY fees, You are sending the money to me so that I can change the documents in your name as the beneficiary before you meet with the Company in Spain.

I also want you to know that the company Did not have email address, the company only deal on phone and fax and I tried to call you but your phone is not ringing? Please note that I am the one to tell you what to do in other to gain this consignment with Security Company.

As soon as I receive the money, The documents will change in your favor and send to you for your claim with Security Company. I have told you in my last mail to send your correct phone number to me because the company will like to call you for your claim.

Thanks,

Barrister Usman Bello.

Fine. Of course, you could have mentioned this before instead of casually brushing aside my questions time and again. But I suppose you are not to blame. GOD (blessed be His holy name!) says that we are to turn the other cheek even in the face of our fellows� baffling stupidity.

One question, though; why can�t you just change the name of the documents without compelling me to send you the money? Just change the documents to my name for free and take your compensation out of the 30% you are giving me. Surely you can just do that instead of forcing me to wire out through this �Western Union� business. I had assumed that I was paying the security company, but since I am actually dealing with you then there isn�t really any need to send any money, right?

I am surprised to hear that the phone number that I gave you isn�t working. It is our official Church hotline and we receive a lot of calls for spiritual counseling and financial aid through it. Just yesterday, Reverend Francis Uckwits of the Charity Ministry wired $5,000.00 USD to support a homeless woman in California who had called us from her cardboard box. I believe that the problem may be on your own end. Perhaps you should call your equivalent of a telephone repairperson-man to come and look at your phone connection. In the meantime, I�ll ask Reverend F. Uckwits to let me borrow his mobile phone. I�ll send you the phone number for that as soon as normal.
Novice Navis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:48:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

I receive your mail and I want you to understand that the total sum to change the documents in your favor is about U$8000 dollars and I have the sum of U$5000 dollars waiting for you to send the U$3000 dollars [Remember that number! Three thousand!] to enable me obtain and change the documents in your favor before your trip to Spain.

My Good Brother reverend Anglesey, You have to send the money if possible today so that I can obtain the documents ready for your trip which is very Important because the company will demand for the claim documents. Be advice to know that as soon as I change the documents in your favor, I will send to you the back up documents for your claim.

Thanks and God bless

Yours truly,

Barrister Usman Bello

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:29:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

I want to inform you that I have prepare my trip to federal capital territory Abuja to Sworn an affidavit of claim in your favor waiting for you to send the money.

I also want you to know that I am a knight of the altair
[Ah, a Warcraft fan!] in the Catholic Church and I can not deceive so take my word for right because it is my bond.

Thanks,

Barrister Usman Bello.

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:57:39 -0400 (EDT)

Barrister,

Please answer this question; why can�t you simply arrange for the fees to be taken out of my 30% of the 75 million that you are offering me? It can�t possibly be too hard for you to do it. You are an attorney and a man of GOD (blessed be His holy name!) Surely you wouldn�t encourage me to embezzle money and take what GOD (blessed be His holy name!) has entrusted in my care. So please, just take your fees out of the 75 million and use my own shares as compensation. Truly, GOD (blessed be His holy name!) will reward you.

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:58:41 -0400 (EDT) [/b]

I did not know that you were a knight of the altar! This is very surprising. And here I was, thinking that you were some two-bit barrister working for chicken change in some squalid dung heap in Abdijan! Boy, was I surprised! I suppose that I shall have to call you �sir� now. Tell me, do you have a sword and lance?

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:47:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail, I want you to know that there is no way I can deduct the money fees from the Consignment because the funds was deposited with MAGNUM SECURITY COMPANY Awaiting for your claim.
[Of course, this is irrelevant since I was asking him to do the job for free and then take the fee out of cut after we get the �money�, but who cares? Not the barrister-knight, that�s for sure!]

My good brother Anglesey, The only way to claim this Consignment with the Company is to change your name as the beneficiary to enable you claim the consignment when you will meet with the Security Company in Spain. Be advice to send the money today because more you dealy this transaction more the consignment accumulating more demurrages.

Thanks and God bless

Yours Truly

Barrister Usman Bello.

To: Sir Usman Bello
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:26:49 -0400 (EDT)

Very well, then, Sir Bello. Of course, this puts me in a bind. The only source of funds that can cover your exorbitant fees is money for the orphanage and I don�t think that I can take any money out of that unless it is an absolute necessity and you are completely certain that you can pay me back within two weeks.

I ask your advice: should I pay you by embezzling from the orphanage or not? Can I trust you to pay me back within two weeks?

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:22:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail, I want you to understand that as soon as you claim the consignment under your care for our Investment project, all your expenses will be deduct before sharing so please I will pay you the money back as soon as you claim the Consignment with the Company.

Thanks and God Bless

Yours truly,

Barrister Usman Bello.

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:56:34 -0400 (EDT)

Sir Bello,

Thank you for yet another swift response. I am glad that you have made this clear to me. I assume that you have exhausted all other possibilities in order to make me come to this very nerve-wracking decision. Well, since you are a knight and a man of GOD (blessed be His holy name!) I trust your judgment.

How did you want me to transfer the money? I am afraid that the Junior Derelict Cantor, a Mr. M oran Ugu , accidentally deleted several of your emails while exorcising this laptop of the evil voodoo spirit that had overtaken it. I am not one with financial matters so I do not know how to send money via the Internet. Please respond soon with your answer.

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:31:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail and understanding with me towards our success please send the money to western union Agent through my secretary Name below.

Name: Dan Nlemchukwu
Test Question and Answer: In God We Trust
Lagos-Nigeria.

Thanks,

Yours truly,

Barrister Usman Bello.

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 22:11:39 -0400 (EDT)

Again your promptness stuns and staggers me, o knight-barrister. I have already transferred the money from the Reverend Dickweed�s accounts and into my private safe, ready to be transferred.

You mention something called �Western Union� in your last e-mail, sir. Indeed, I have not heard of such a thing before. I understand that it is a money-transferring center, but our church secretary/financier Dr. Ivana Scruyu usually handles our financial needs. Please, I require your assistance in handling this transfer. Please explain to me how this �Western Union� works and how I can use it to transfer your USD $5000.00 fee [See, I jumped up the fee from $3,000 to $5,000 USD. Let�s see if Mr. Bello has any sense of ethics and points out my mistake.] to you in order to forward the transaction.

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:22:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail, please go to Western Union Agent office around your place and send the money with the information I sent to you but please you have to split the money and send it U$2,500 dollars each with different control number and the payment slip immediately you are back from western union office.

Thanks,

Barrister Usman Bello.

[Really, I didn�t expect anything less. We started with $3,000.00, now we�re up to $5,000.00, and now I�m supposed to take that amount and split in half to send to two different people. Honestly, barrister, where is your shame!]

Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:01:17 -0400 (EDT)

I sent my assistant, Mr. Mugurami, to the Western Union office. He returned an hour later with some forms that I am supposed to fill out in order to make the transfer. However, since I am a man of GOD (blessed be His holy name!) and not a man of money, I do not understand how to use this form. Could you please explain it to me systematically so that I can transfer the $2,050.00 [Let�s see if he notices that I just skimmed off some money from what I owe him.] to you?

Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:14:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail, please you have to fill the form with my secretary name I sent to you then after you write the receiver Dan Nlemchukwu, you will fill the address Lagos �Nigeria, you will also fill the test question and answer will be: IN GOD WE TRUST.

After you fill the form return it o the western union and correct the control number and send it to me so that I can receive the money.

Thanks,

Barrister usman bello

Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:16:34 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Please make sure you fill the sender name which is your full name because the bank here will ask for sender name.

Thanks,

Barrister usman bello.

Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:23:03 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for your response, but I am afraid that I am still having troubles with your arcane Western Union. The form is so complex that it can really only be the work of the Devil who has made it so difficult to understand. However, I honestly need this money for the expansion of my church and the spread of the good news and the will of GOD (blessed be His holy name!) I have a few questions on how to fill this out and I will enumerate them below:

1) The form asks me for a company name. What should I write there, o knight?
2) The form also asks for a company code. What should I put there?
3) For the country section, should I put my country or yours?
4) Should I put my first name or yours?
5) Should I put my last name or yours?
6) It asks for an address. Should I put my church�s address or your address?
7) Regarding the telephone number; should I put Reverend Uckwit�s mobile number or the church�s hotline number?
Cool What does it mean when it says �account number�?
9) Below that, what does it mean when it says �name/department?
10) What does a �money transfer control number� do?
11) Where it says �Customer Signature�, are you the customer or am I?
12) Who is the �agent� that signs the document?
13) And finally, how much would it cost me to send the $2,000.00 today?

Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:15:48 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail, I want you to fill the western union form right now and return it back to there office for them to send the money to me and give you the payment slip showing that you send the money.as soon as you are back from western union, Scan the payment paper slip to me immediately so that I will receive the money here in Nigeria.

1. Company name, Church name
2. company�s code, church code
3. Country�s section. Nigeria
4. Sender�s name is yours
5. Receiver�s name is mine
6. Address.Lagos
7. Telephone number is either church hotline
8. Account number should be the name that you are sending the money to, i.e my name
9. Name/department is church
10. Control number is number they will give you at their office and this is the number you will send to me
11. Customer signature is your signature
12. Agent should be western union official
13. Verify from their office how much it is going to cost you to do that.

Thanks and bless

Waiting to receive the money today.

Barrister Usman Bello.

Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Good day to you, Going by the fact that you have not gone to western union before to send money and again the fact that you will pay transfer chareges of up to $400 additional i hereby suggest and instruct you to pay the $5000 into the account below.The onwer of the account will give me the money here as he is a bussiness man.

As soon as you pay it today,please do scan the payment slip and send to my mail box.

SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE BELOW ACCOUNT.

Bank: Citibank New York
111 Wall Street 19th Floor New York 10043
SWIFTCODE: CITIUS33XXX
Accont Name: Chartered Bank Plc
Account Number: 36127476
FOR THE BENEFIT OF MOTEK INTERNATIONAL WITH ACCOUNT NUMBER:

Thanks and God bless

Yours truely,

Barrister Usman bello.

Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:33:33 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you. I was glad that I would not have to deal with those diabolical Western Union demons and their exceedingly long forms. I had especially struggled with fitting the church code onto the Western Union slip. The code is as follows:
The Code of the Holy Church of the Beatits
To Uphold the Holy Faith
To Defend the Beatitudes
To Honor Thy Mother and Thy Father
To Guard the Spirit
To Destroy the Unbelievers
To Assimilate the Baited
To Preserve the Multitude
To Worship GOD (Blessed be His Holy name!)
And To Do Unto Others As We Wouldst Have Them Do Unto Us,
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

I tried several times to squeeze it in and I failed most shamefully. That is why I am glad that we can do without Western Union.

However, I now have a different problem. As you may know, we as a Christian organization occasionally deal with unholy fraudsters and cheaters who would take our charity for granted and deceive us with their devilry and beguiling words. While I trust you as a good man of GOD (blessed be His holy name!) and as a Knight of the Altar, I am feeling that I should have the e-mail address for the business man I am sending my money to. I find it best that I communicate directly with him so that I can judge what sort of man he is.
Novice Navis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:58:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail, I receive your mail with great delight contents quite understood by me but I must let you know that I have trusted you and have faith in you as a good Reverend father man of God. please kindly go ahead and send the money to the account so that I can have the money here by tomorrow for the obtaining of the documents before your trip to Spain.

As I told you before I am a knight of the altar in the Catholic Church and I cannot deceive you so take my word for right because it is my bond. Please Note that more you delay this transaction more the Consignment accumulating more demurrages with MAGNUM CREDIT&SECURITY COMPANY IN SPAIN. Please do send the money to the account immediately you receive this mail and scan the payment slip so that I can have the money to conlude this transaction because time is not on our side.

Thanks and God Bless

Yours truly,

Barrister Usman Bello.

Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:13:56 -0400 (EDT) [/i]

Thank you for your reply, o Knight, but I am afraid that you must have missed the �gist� of my last e-mail. You are asking me to send USD $5,100 to a man (or possibly a woman!) whose name that I do not know. All I am asking in return is his contact details (an e-mail address) so that I can communicate with the person to whom I am sending so much money. This is not an unreasonable request; I am not planning to hold a lengthy correspondence with him (or her!). I merely wish to ascertain his own worthiness and trust before I make such a huge step. Please, you have to understand where I am coming from. Just forward me his contact e-mail address so that I can communicate with him face-to-monitor-to-face.

[b] From: Sir Usman Bello
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:22:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail, Note that you need to follow my instruction to send the Money to the ACCOUNT indicate to you. Please quickly as much as possible to send the money immediately you receive this mail because time is not on our side.

As a knight of the altar in the Catholic Church, you do not need to argue with me towards our progress because I am trying my possible best to make sure all the claim documents obtain in your favor before your trip to Spain.

Please go ahead and send the money immediately because the MAGNUM CREDIT&SECURITY COMPANY is waiting for your claim and bear in mind that more you delay this transaction more the consignment accumulating demurrages.

Thanks and God bless

Yours Truly,

Barrister Usman Bello.

Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:03:35 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for your mail, Sir boob. I am well aware that time is not on my side, which is why I am in a state of perpetual surprise that you, a barrister-knight, cannot simply send me the e-mail address of the man or woman that I am sending my hard-embezzled money to. Please, just put me in contact with him (oh her!) so that I can develop rapport with him (or her!) and be on my way to wire money into his (or her!) bank account. Every day you delay my exceedingly simple request is another day that demurrage fees accumulate onto our very valuable consignment. Please, just do this thing for me.

Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:39:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anglesey,

Thanks for your mail, as a matter of fact, I honestly did not disclose our transaction with the account owner. I only told him that my friend want to transfer the sum of U$5000 dollars to me and because I don�t have any foreign account, I decided to use his account to receive the money as he is a member of my church.

Please his address does not concern you because this transaction is between two of us only. Go ahead and make the payment so that we can conclude this transaction immediately and both of us will rejoice and establish our new church in USA.

Note that I have trusted you to help me claim the Consignment under your care for our Investment project, if you really true man of God, you have to trust me as I have trusted you as a Reverend and that you will not betray me when you claim the Consignment under your care. please send the money today but I advice you if you are not willing to handle this transaction, You can as well get back to me so that I will look for another trust worthy man of God to help and assist me claim the Consignment with the MAGNUM CREDIT AND SECURITY COMPANY IN SPAIN-MADRID because time is not on our side.

Thanks and stay bless

Yours Truly,

Barrister Usman Bello.

Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:43:52 -0400 (EDT)

I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused you, but I am unprepared to send $5000.00 (which belongs to an orphanage, not to me) to a total stranger who I cannot tell from Adam. I am no longer able to assist you in this transaction without the contact, and I will be putting back the $5000.00 back into the deposit box before Reverend Dickweed finds out that it is missing.

I wish you much luck in finding another trustworthy man to help you in this endeavor. May GOD (blessed be His holy name!) guide and assist you in your future endeavors.

-------

[So, well, that's it. I just sent the last e-mail a few minutes ago, so I don't know if he'll be replying soon, if at all. My money's on some desperate pleading, unless I was a little too hard on him]
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooooooooooo!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Novice Navis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The what?
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Novice Navis, Check your PM.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Novice Navis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about it. This guy is too stupid to be a real threat...

...hmm, what's the sound? It's almost like someone is bashing my door open with an axe...

It's probably nothing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic