SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Long but fun second bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is pretty long however I managed to yank his chain several times and he always came back on line.

Domonic FishBurn

Updated 12:00 23/08/06

The Cast

Steck Robinson - Mugu Lad

Domonic Fishburn - somewhat shady owner operator of a bird breeding property somewhere new Silvertown.

BARRISTER RIAZ HUSSAIN - the barrister

Thomas Williams - The barristers secretary

Thomas McCreadie - Domonics somewhat corrupt bank manager

Steve - some bloke in the UK to be manipulated as required.

Mr.Steck Robinson
National Westminster Bank Plc,
41 Lothbury,London,
EC2P 2BP.
United Kingdom.
My Dear friend,
I got your contact through
the internet and I decided to reach you because presently i am in
desperate need of a trust worthy foreign person for this proposal.I am
Steck Robinson Branch Manager,National Westminster Bank Plc. In January
2002, one of my customer (foreigner) who is a consultant/General
contractor here in United Kingdom, made a numbered time Fixed) Deposit, valued at (Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars), for twelve (12) calendar months in my Bank branch.
Upon
maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract employers that he is no longer on earth. The said fund is still in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. in accordance with the British banking and Financial Law, at the expiration of 4 (four) years,
the money will berevert to the ownership of the British Government if
nobody come for the claim.
Consequently,I shall present you as the
next of kin, hence you are a foreigner it will be easy for us to claim
the money and the money will
be share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40%
for you .There is no risk
involved as i will use my position as the
Branch Bank Manager to secure
approvals and guarantee the successful
execution of this transaction
within 7-working days.If this proposal
interest you, please include
your private for voice contact.
Look
forward for your urgent reply via my mail:[email protected]
Thanks,
Best regards.
Mr.Steck Robinson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initial response

To: [email protected]

Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:52:38 +1000 (EST)

Hello Mr Robinson.

I very much appreciate your email at this time. I have a large Goose and Galah farm in mid east Australia. Due the the drought we have been struggling to keep the venture operational with water transportation costs running into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. I would be more than happy to assit as this would give the breathing space necessary and avoid having to destroy many thousands of our valuable stock.

Thankyou

Domic Fishburn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:40:35 +0100 (BST)
Steck Robinson <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Domic Fishburn,

Thanks for your response ,I am very happy that you have responded urgently and your willingness is noted, thank you and remain blessed. Be informed that the proposal is not a hoax , it is genuine and authentic.I urge you to follow up with the transaction relentlessly to enable us actualise it soon.The transaction is never kidding or pranks.It is very real.

The deceased is a foreigner and was a customer with my bank, but unfortunately the man and the entire family lost their lifes in the crash ,left with no body to claim his balance of $11.5m and some fraction left in the bank before the death.
As the account officier to the deceased when he was alive ,I was mandated by the bank to further more and look for the relative of late Mr.Andreas Schranner(Deceased) but after my several attempts to locate any of the relation which failed, I decided to contact you as a foreigner to stand as the Next Of Kin to Late Mr.Andreas Schranner so that the $11.5M will be remitted into your account as the rightful beneficiary, at the end, both of us will share the funds as stated in my first email to you.
Before contacting you I made sure the funds exist.The transaction is very legal as we are going to get all approvals relating to international money transfer from the authorities concerned.

The most important thing in this transaction, is you asking me questions where ever you are not cleared at every given time and also calling me on the phone at least ones a day for progress reports.
My contact telephone numbers are as follows, +44-703 194 3084. I will like you to call me on the above numbers as soon as you receive this email or anytime you are free.Could you please provide me with your direct phone numbers for effective communication.Also your full address will be appreciated.

To commence proper into this transaction, you have to send to me urgently a detail account information where you will want the $11.5m to be transferred into in your favour.With the account information I will then file application in your name to the bank for onward transfer.

Due to the nature of this transaction ,Please,keep this deal to yourself untill the fund is transferred to your account.
Henceforth, send all emails meant for me to this my confidential email
addressmailto:[email protected]

Waiting to hear from you again urgently.
PLEASE CALL ME.

Mr Steck Robinson.

Fri, 21 Jul 2006 19:15:56 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Thank you/Await your reply.
To: "Steck Robinson" <[email protected]>

Hi again I don't have a landline on the property as we are in a remote part of the state of NSW. It has only been in the last 2 months that we have been able to access the internet due to the new dsl technology. I am however able to receive mobile phone calls if I climb to the to of the birds flight control training tower.
I usually just leave the phone up there as it's the only place I get any decent reception. If you would like the mobile number let me know. It would be best to email before calling to arrange a time for me to be in the tower. It's noisy up there when the birds are around so evenings would be best.
Any mail can be directed to c/o Silverton Hotel I usually head into there for a pissup on Saturday nights and to see if there's any new tarts around. The Pub is the local Post Office and general store. Not much else in town. A few arty farty types thats all.

Better go I have to rug up the roo's. Then it's into the old fart sack for me.

Cheers
hear from you soon.

Dom.

Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:04:48 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mr.Domic Fishburn,

Thank you very much for your kindness response,I would like you to give me your mobile phone number for easy communication meanwhile,I will like you to call me today so that I can furnish you further details concerning this transaction.Note that we only have 7-working days to finalize this transaction and you have to be checking your mail time to time so that we can meet up to the date.

Furthermore,I would like you to know that I have mapped out a very good and risk free plans to move this money to your account without any hitches or suspiciuos. I have also concluded arrangements to destroy all the affected documents that concern the late depositor as soon as the money is transferred to your account. You will need to send an instruction to the International Remittance Department Director demanding that the money should be transferred to your account.

For the bank to transfer this money to your account as the next of kin to our late customer, you will need to send an official application to the International Remittance Department officially instructing them to re-transfer the money to the account you will send to them. When the International Remittance Receives the application from you,they will process the necessary documents and transfer will be made to your account. Besides,I will advise that we move swiftly in regards to this transaction,so I have gone ahead to send you the text of application.

NB:BELOW IS THE TEXT OF APPLICATION OF CLAIM YOU WILL FILL AND SUBMIT TO THE BANK FOR THE PROCESSING TOWARDS THE RELEASE OF THE FUND.BANK ATTN;MR MARTINS GABRIEL THE DIRECTOR FORIEGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT NATIONAL WESTMINISTER BANK PLC.

HEAD: INT'L TREASURY PROCESSING UNIT
FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT,
NATIONAL WESTMINISTER BANK PLC.

APPLICATION FOR CLAIM/ACCOUNT PROVISION FOR NEXT OF KIN

NAME:___________________________________________
ADDRESS:________________________________________
TEL:____________________________________________
FAX:____________________________________________
BANK:___________________________________________
BANK ADDRESS:_______________________________________
TEL:__________________________________________AGE____________
ACCOUNT NO;_____________________________________________
SWIFT CODE:___________________________________________
MARITAL STATUS:_________________________________________
FAX:___________________________________________
E-MAIL:_________________________________________
PASSPORT NO:(IF ANY)________________________________________________
STATE/COUNTRY,__________________________________
PURPOSE OF TRANSFER,___________________________

I wish as the heir apparent to claim that the above mentioned amount be transferred into my nominated Bank account as shown above. Please,accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights. I hope you will expedite action. Thanks for your Anticipated co-operation, Yours faithfully.

your name. ........................................................... Send the above application to the Int. Rem. Dept. immediately through the bank email ([email protected]) so that they will start processing the transfer without any further delay.

Thanks.
God bless you.
Await your urgent reply as soon as you send the form to the bank.

Yours Sincerely,

(I started to fill out the form but alas I know nothing of swift codes)

Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:56:20 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Await your urgent reply/Call me.

Steck can you please tell me this Swift Code would that be the banks id number we call a BSB here ?
Also my government might want a 10% GST on this, it's a large sum and I'm sure we won't sneek it past them.

Dom.

(Sent this one off to help delay things a little

Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:34:41 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Await your urgent reply/Call me.

Steck I did some reserch and I think I've found out about the Swift code. It looks like it's a combination of the main banks swift code and our local branch BSB.
I'm heading down to Silverton this arvo for the Saturday night piss up. I'll stay down then on Monday head out to Broken hill and check it all with my bank.
I like going to BH as there are heaps more tarts there. The 3 at Silverton are pretty worn out. I'll get back to you Monday Night / Tuesday Morning with all the details.

Cheers Dom.

Looks Like my bank details arn't that important. I guess I wont be seeing any money too soon.

Dear Domonic Fishburn,

Thank you for your response and your willingness in this transaction.I want you to understand that this transaction has to be kept confidential to yourself due to the nature of the transaction okay.I want you to know that you don't need the BSB now and all you need to do is to fill the form with your information including your banking details where the fund will be transfer into,note that after due processing the bank will give you document that will cover the fund transfer into your account without facing any problem from your bank neither your country government as you will be given all proper legal documents that will legalise the fund in your account.

So don't worry yourself about that okay,I want you to go ahead and fill the application form and send it to the bank immediately for the fund release into your account okay.
I await your call as soon as possible and also remember to forward me your mobile telephone number okay.
Thanks.
God bless you.

Best regards,
Steck Robinson.

Thanks Stecky
me ole mate. I got back from Broken hill this afternoon, I spoke with the bank manager this morning I was pretty sure the Government would want the gst however he did suggest if I transfer the money to three different accounts and transfer less than $5million to each he can hide the money and avoid the payment. I hate govnernments anyway so it sounds like a good idea.
I didn't tell him anything about our transaction but he did seem keen for me buy him a new series 5 BMW when it's all done.
Had a great time with all the Girls down there on Sunday night, the tarts down there are much more expensive than the silverton girls but very much worth it.
If you ever have a chance to visit I'll shout you a night out.
oops almost for the phone number it's 0406096XXX dont forget to email me to arrange a time so I can be up the tower.
I'm usually not busy 9-930 pm, all the birds are roosting by then and I can have the tower to myself.
Let me know soon as possible about the bank accounts as I will have to go back to broken hill to arrange it.

Diligaf (this will become a standard sign off) Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck) Courtesy Kevin Bloody Wilson

Dom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon 23 July 2006

Subject: Transfer

Dear Sirs I have bee asked to forward the following information by Mr Steck Robinson. I am yet to comfirm the bank account details as I am awaiting a message from Mr Robinson , re number of accounts required.

Thankyou

Domonic Fishburn

HEAD: INT'L TREASURY PROCESSING UNIT
FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT,

APPLICATION FOR CLAIM/ACCOUNT PROVISION FOR NEXT OF KIN

NAME:______Domonic Fishburn
ADDRESS:___Nonads Station, RMB 25467 Gollywanker Drive NSW Australia
TEL:MOB 0406096016____________________________________________
BANK:____Wespak_______________________________________
BANK ADDRESS:Main St Broken Hill NSW Australia
TEL:_____98765674 ______AGE______35______
FAX:____98765679________________________________________
ACCOUNT NO;_______TBA______________________________________
SWIFT CODE:___________________________________________
MARITAL STATUS:______ Separated
FAX:___________________________________________
E-MAIL:________dominattedfish___________
PASSPORT NO:(IF ANY)________________________________________________
STATE/COUNTRY,__________________________________
PURPOSE OF TRANSFER, ?? Next of Kin?

I wish as the heir apparent to claim that the above mentioned amount be transferred into my nominated Bank account as shown above. Please,accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights. I hope you will expedite action. Thanks for your Anticipated co-operation, Yours faithfully.

your name. ........Domonic Fishburn................................................... Send the above application to the Int. Rem. Dept. immediately through the bank email ([email protected]) so that they will start processing the transfer without any further delay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOPS looks like a made a big mistake, hope I still get the money !

Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:15:45 +0100 (BST)
From: "Steck Robinson" <[email protected]> View Contact Details
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.uk. Learn more
Subject: Await your urgent reply asap.
To: "Domonic Fishburn" <dominattedfish>

Dear Domonic Fishburn,

Thank you for your response,I want you to know that you have made a mistake by letting the bank to know that I knew you which is very wrong because the may suspect that there's hiding agenda toward your claim.However,I will clear that side.

Henceforth,do not in any way allow the bank to know that I know you or something about your claim neither mention my name to the bank because you know that I'm still working with the bank.

Note that I will always feed you with all information that will enable you to claim the fund into your account without no problem or any hitches okay,all I want you to do is to follow my instruction so that the transaction can be successful and you and I will smile at the end of this transaction.

I want you to understand with me as i'm still working under the bank okay.
I await further update from you as soon as you hear from the bank.
Thanks.
God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Steck Robinson.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:39:16 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Await your urgent reply asap.

Sorry about that, I hope I haven't caused any problems ?
So I just wait for the bank now ?
I was wondering what are you going to do when you get your money ?
Are you going to stay in the UK or move to warmer climates.
I hate the cold myself.
I'm planning on expanding the property and possibly try and cross breed with the Emu's as well. We have the galah/goose breed going really well with some very nice sized birds being grown. I reackon with a few extra million I can get research getting the emu down to a plumper shorter bird much more suitable for the dinner table.
Any way just food for thought, I you where thinking of investing in a new state of the art industry let me know. I'd love to show you over the farm.

Dilligaf (Do I Look Like I Give a Fuck, Credit to Kevin Bloody Wilson aussie comedian)

Dom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope Looks like the bank is none the wiser, it's still full steam

Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:04:30 +0100 (BST)
Subject: OFFICIAL QUESTIONAIRE FROM NATIONAL WESTMINISTER BANK PLC.
From: "National Westminister Bank Plc" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: dominattedfish

NATIONAL WESTMINISTER BANK PLC,
41 LOTHBURY,LONDON
EC2P 2BP.
TEL:+44-703 190 7943
FAX:+44-870 479 9780
OUR REF: NWMBANK/UK/3472/32/2006
TELEX: NWMBKGB2X

DATE:JULY
24TH,2006.

RE: FROM THE DESK OF DIRECTOR INT"L REMM.DEPT. IRREVOCABLE DECISION BY
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.

ATTN:DOMINIC FISHBURN,

SUBJECT : CATEGORY (A) OFFICIAL QUESTIONAIRE AS PROVE OF NEXT OF KIN WE
ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION TENDERED TO THIS OFFICE ON THE 24TH
OF
JULY ,2006 AS NEXT OF KIN TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER LATE MR ANDREAS WATT
SCHRANNER AND YOUR CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH THIS BANK VALUED AT
USD11,500,000.00(ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS
ONLY)WHOM WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING HIS NEXT OF KIN TO COME OVER FOR
CLAIM.

IN ACCORDANCE TO OUR ALLIED AND BANKING MATTERS OF 1962 AS AMENDED IN
1996, SUCH CLAIMS FROM THIS BANK ARE DETERMINABLE WITH THIS CATEGORY
(A)OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE.YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVICED IN YOUR OWN
INTEREST
TO FILL IN THE UNDERLISTED INFORMATION AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE
DECEASED
SECURITY FILE JACKET BEFORE HIS DEATH. NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT TOLERATE
ANY
DELAY AND FAILURE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY, MAY RESULT TO THE
CANCELLATION OF YOUR APPLICATION AND PROCESSING OF THE MONEY IN YOUR
FAVOUR.

THE QUESTIONS ARE;

STATE THE FULL NAMES OF THE DECEASED ?.
STATE HIS NATIONALITY ?.
STATE HIS OCCUPATION/PROFESSION ?.
STATE CLEARLY THE DATE THE DECEASED DIED AND WHAT LEAD TO HIS DEATH ?.
HOW OLD WAS THE DECEASED WHEN HE DIED ?.
WAS THE DECEASED MARRIED ?.IF YES STATE HIS WIFE NAME AND HOW MANY
CHILDREN THEY HAD?.
WAS THE DECEASED RESIDING IN THIS COUNTRY? IF YES STATE HIS RESIDENTIAL
ADDRESS IN THIS COUNTRY ?
WAS THE DECEASED A MEMBER OF ANY ORGANISATION REGISTERED IN THIS
COUNTRY ?.

ANY OTHER VALID INFORMATION ABOUT THE DECEASED WILL BE HELPFUL IN YOUR
APPROVAL AS HIS NEXT OF KIN.YOU ARE ADVICED TO SEND THE ANSWERS TO THIS
BANK THROUGH EMAIL WITHIN 48HOURS BECAUSE DELAY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
FOR
SECURITY REASONS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS.JENNIFER THOMAS
PAYMENT CO-ORDINATOR.
FOR MR.MARTINS GABRIEL.
DIRECTOR FORIEGN REMITTANCE
UNITED KINGDOM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Better give Stecky the good news. forwarded above to Stecky.

Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:11:44 +1000 (EST)
From: "Domonic Fishburn" <dominattedfish> Add to Address Book
Subject: Fwd: OFFICIAL QUESTIONAIRE FROM NATIONAL WESTMINISTER BANK PLC.

There's a few questions I hope you have the answers for because I don't.
This is all getting a little complicated.

If you can get this sorted out I'll send it back tomorrow morning.

Dilligaf

Dom.

Note: forwarded message attached.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Date:

No wasting time here, he's on the ball.

Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:11:42 +0100 (BST)
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.uk. Learn more
Subject: Answers to the questions/Await your urgent reply
To: "Domonic Fishburn" <dominattedfish>

Dear Domonic Fishburn,

Thank God,At last the bank has contacted you.Please if you are called by the bank,claim that you dont hear them well,but should instruct them to send you mail or fax,So that you will have enough time to contact me as you did now. Please endeavour to always contact me for briefing on anything concerning the bank to avoid mistakes and you should know we are in a sensetive stage of this transaction now,so we need to be extra careful.

Below are answers to the questions :

1,STATE THE FULL NAMES OF THE DECEASED........ Mr
Andreas Watt Schranner

2,STATE HIS NATIONALITY.....German

3,STATE HIS OCCUPATION / PROFESSION ......Oil
Consultant/Property Magnate

4,STATE CLEARLY THE DATE THE DECEASED DIED AND WHAT
LEAD TO HIS DEATH....German Airbus Plane crash in the
year 2000

5,HOW OLD WAS THE DECEASED WHEN HE DIED ......64 years

6,WAS THE DECEASED MARRIED ?.IF YES STATE HIS WIFE
NAME......... Maria Rosemary Schranner

7,AND HOW MANY CHILDREN THEY HAD......one

8,WAS THE DECEASED RESIDING IN THIS COUNTRY? IF YES STATE HIS RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS IN THIS COUNTRY
........49 Featherstone Street,London Ec1Y 8SY Great Britain.

9,WAS THE DECEASED A MEMBER OF ANY ORGANISATION
REGISTERED IN THIS COUNTRY ..........Yes A member of Liverpool polo club.

10,ANY OTHER VALID INFORMATION ABOUT THE DECEASED WILL
BE HELPFUL IN YOUR APPROVAL AS HIS NEXT OF KIN...... one the Arsenal Fans in United Kingdom.

Study them very well and immediately send it back to the bank.Waiting for your urgent response and confirmation receipt of this mail. You can also reach me on my direct number anytime.

Thanks,
God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
Steck Robinson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:05:19 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL QUESTIONAIRE FROM NATIONAL WESTMINISTER BANK PLC.
To: "National Westminister Bank Plc" <[email protected]>

Thankyou details of qestion are set out below.

National Westminister Bank Plc <[email protected]> wrote: NATIONAL WESTMINISTER BANK PLC,
41 LOTHBURY,LONDON
EC2P 2BP.

DATE:JULY
24TH,2006.

Blah blah blah

All the bullshit Steckey sent

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh no this can't be, and this was none of my doing Smile

Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:35:31 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

I stecky

I sent the email to the bank but this attachment came back, looks like their mailbox is full or something, This is a bit of a worry.

Note: forwarded message attached.
Forwarded Message [ Download File | Save to Yahoo!7 Briefcase ]

To: dominattedfish
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:05:23 +0100

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

[email protected]
(sa) Message rejected by [email protected]
(sa) User profile spam level exceeded
(sa) Adjust if needed at http://mail.uk2.net

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Etc etc etc .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:55:32 +1000 (EST)
Subject: The Bank

I resent the questioner to the original address I had it's not the same address as the one that the questioner came from.

Is this Bank a solid bank? they're not going bankrupt are they. Sounds like they may have not paid their internet fees or something like that.
Hardly inspires confidence in a bank that doesn't pay it's bills.

Dilligaf
Dom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:21:08 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Await your reply.
To: "Domonic Fishburn"

Dear Domonic Fishburn,

How are you today? I received your mail,I want you to understand that bank has the largest customers in it's location here in london and all the management is always busy inorder to meet up to the customers satisfaction.However,they have to follow the due protocol of your application process.So relax your mind as they have started the processing of your fund release into your account.

Please note that we have to join hands together to make sure that the fund is successfully transferred into your account because I do believe that the fund will be transferred into your account as soon as they finalize the processing of your application.

However,try to understand that the bank is among the reputable bank in Uk,so relax your mind as the fund will be transferred into your account once all the processing is done by the bank.

I'm planning torwards travelling down to meet you in your country I and my family as soon as you receive the fund in your account.Concerning the investment aspect,I don't really have idea of any business in mind but if you any lucrative business that will give us good profit,prefrrably properties acquisition.

I await your urgent reply as soon as possible.
Thanks.
God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Steck Robinson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:28:27 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
To:

DEAR SIR,

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONAIRE,BE INFORMED THAT
WE
ARE PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION FILE AND WE SHALL GIVE YOU PRE-APPROVAL
AS
SOON AS WE ARE THROUGH WITH YOUR APPLICATION FILE TODAY.

WE MOST APPOLOGIES FOR OUR LATE RESPOND TO YOUR MAIL AS WE ARE VERY
BUSY.

BE REST ASSURED THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS WE
FINISH UP ALL THE NECESSARY PROCESS.

WE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS.JENNIFER THOMAS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:04:26 +0100 (BST)
Subject: How heard from the bank???

Dear Dominic,

How are you? Have you heard from the bank?Please update me as soon as possible okay.
Thanks

Yours,
Steck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONVERSATION ON YAHOO

Steck Robinson: pls i need update from you through email

Steck Robinson: because I will not have the time to come online all the time as you know i'm a very busy man working in bank

Domonic Fishburn: Have just walked in and checking email

Steck Robinson has signed back in. (25/07/2006 9:19 PM)

Steck Robinson: how are u?

Steck Robinson: have u heard from the bank?

Domonic Fishburn: Just reading the response, please wait 1 minute

Steck Robinson: get back to me through my mail ok

Domonic Fishburn: They have only made an acknowlegement that they have received the email.

Domonic Fishburn: The returned email was a bit strange

Steck Robinson: I have to go now because i need to attend some urgent attention in the next office and i will be back in 20min time and i will not have time to chat with you online for today again

Steck Robinson: are you not at work?

Domonic Fishburn: It is 930 PM here about to go to bed.

Steck Robinson: how is ur work?

Domonic Fishburn: work is always busy, 15 hrs a day

Domonic Fishburn: feeding birds cleaning birds training birds

Steck Robinson: ok

Domonic Fishburn: What time is it there?

Steck Robinson: about 12noon

Steck Robinson: do u make money from the job? ( Hmm I think this one is hooked )

Steck Robinson: how lucrative it's?

Domonic Fishburn: Wouldn't be in it if I didn't

Steck Robinson: is it?

Domonic Fishburn: Good money, we sell to the up end of the food market.

Steck Robinson: can we invest in it?

Domonic Fishburn: I'm looking for reaserch money next year.

Steck Robinson: ok that's a good idea

Steck Robinson: sorry like how much is your profit magin of your business?

Domonic Fishburn: Well alot of tyhe money still goes back into expanding what we have, I have to pay wages for 5 staff and we eat well.

Domonic Fishburn: So all in all it's good

Domonic Fishburn: It turns over 1.2 ayear currently from 680k three years ago.

Steck Robinson: that is good turnover ( yeah I have lots of money stecky, pity you'll never see any of it)

Domonic Fishburn: I also have a couple of hotels on the coast as investments, but I dont run them they are let out and sub rented.

Domonic Fishburn: I like the farming best.

Domonic Fishburn: modern farming is great work. (for the those not in the know "modern Farming" is beastiality

Steck Robinson: please think of the best investment that will be good for us in your country

Steck Robinson: because i and my family have started planning for our trip to your country as soon as the fund is transferred into your account

Steck Robinson: what is cost of leaving in your country?

Domonic Fishburn: Well there's many possibilities here.

Domonic Fishburn: Sydney is very expensive, but the rest of the place is pretty good.

Domonic Fishburn: And if your coming from the UK you $3 for for pound. ( of course he wont tell me where he really is)

Steck Robinson: you mean the exchange rate of the Australian currency to a british pounds?

Domonic Fishburn: As I siad I'm looking to more R&D on getting best produce for the Resturant industry, I'd through a few $ at that and see what pans out.

Domonic Fishburn: thats it about 3:1 $3Aus = 1 pound

Steck Robinson: I hope you can get us a good accomodation in your location?

Domonic Fishburn: Sydney or Adelaide or Darwin I'm pretty much in the middle.

Steck Robinson: any one of your choice as you know better

Domonic Fishburn: I'll be getting helicopter if this deal comes of so it wont matter much

Domonic Fishburn: I better go hit the hay

Steck Robinson: that's good idea

Domonic Fishburn: hope the bank has things under control.

Steck Robinson: once the fund is transferred into account,we shall celebrete as soon as we come over to meet you

Steck Robinson: yes

Steck Robinson: remember I work with bank and everything about our bank is under good control okay

Domonic Fishburn: Cheers Stecky

Domonic Fishburn: I'll check my email first thing.

Steck Robinson: so all you need is just comply with the rules and regulation of the bank

Domonic Fishburn: That's fine they don't seem to have any problems so far

Steck Robinson: the management of our bank is highly convinced of your application of claim

Domonic Fishburn: Whats the weather been like, I hear it's been pretty hot for you guys ?

Domonic Fishburn: Well thats good news,

Domonic Fishburn: What happened with his wife, is she dead too ?

Steck Robinson: I'm sure the fund will be transferred into your account as soon as possible because we are going hold meeting concerning your fund transfer today

Steck Robinson: they all died in the plane crash

Domonic Fishburn: Cool so i should hear something by morning.

Domonic Fishburn: I didn't realise they all had died. the child too.

Domonic Fishburn: Not very nice way to go

Steck Robinson: definitly

Steck Robinson: yes

Domonic Fishburn: Well I fell a bit better then I was worried that there might be a third party looking for the money. But thats ok then

Steck Robinson: no third party

Domonic Fishburn: I need to go kick a few dingos before I turn in

Steck Robinson: the fund is there for years as dormant and the government law says any fund in bank for over a long period of time will be confiscated by the British government

Domonic Fishburn: I'll let you know if I get anything over night.

Steck Robinson: Thank

Steck Robinson: have a wonderful day

Domonic Fishburn: Ok so we are taking it from the government before they get it ? that's cool it works for me. I hate governments

Steck Robinson: I have to go too because it's time for meet concerning the transfer and I have to be there.

Domonic Fishburn: night

Domonic Fishburn: Dilligaf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:46:49 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Bank

Hi, I havent heard from the bank as yet, how did the meeting go yesterday?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got home from work and ol Stecky had been busy trying to contact me on yahoo chat.

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:05:27 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Thank you for your quick reply.
To: "Domonic Fishburn" <>

Dear Dominic,

Thank you for your quick response,the meeting went fine in your favour yesterday and the board of directors has arrived to conclusion that the fund should be process and transferred into your account as soon as possible but I hope before this weekend the fund should be in your account as soon as they finish up the last process of the transfer.

I'm sure they will definitly contact you so,don't worry okay and do not hesitate to contact me as soon as you hear from the bank.
Thanks.

Please I'm counting on you don't disappoint me as I believe in you.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Steck Robinson.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny how Stecky's emails and the banks are only 10 mins apart

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:15:11 +0100 (BST)
Subject: PRE-APPROVAL FROM NATIONAL WESTMINISTER BANK PLC.
To:

41 LOTHBURY,LONDON
EC2P 2BP.

Date:25th
July,2006

RE: FROM THE DESK OF DIRECTOR INT"L REMM.DEPT.
IRREVOCABLE DECISION BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION TENDERED TO THIS OFFICE TODAY
25TH
JULY ,2006 AS NEXT OF KIN TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER LATE MR ANDREAS WATT
SCHRANNER AND YOUR CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH THIS BANK VALUED AT USD
11,500,000.00 (ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS ONLY)
WHOM WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING HIS NEXT OF KIN TO COME OVER FOR CLAIM.

KINDLY BE INFORMED THAT WE ARE HAVING IN OUR SUSPENSE/FIXED DEPOSIT
ACCOUNT THE SUM OF ELEVEN MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE
DOLLARS(US$11.5M) BELONGING TO LATE MR ANDREAS WATT SCHRANNER ,A
GERMAN
CITIZEN AND OIL MERCHANT BASED HERE IN LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM. KINDLY BE
INFORMED ALSO THAT YOUR APPLICATION FOR CLAIMS SUBMITTED BY YOU TO OUR
OFFICE HAS BEEN PRE-APPROVED AND WE SHALL COMMENCE ON THE TRANSFER
PROCESS
AND AN APPROVAL WILL BE SEND TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.MEANWHILE,
THERE
ARE MODALITIES WHICH HAVE TO BE OBSERVED BEFORE THE TRANSFER COULD BE
EFFECTED.

THIS INVOLVES SECURING SOME VITAL DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL GIVE THE BANK
THE
LEGAL RIGHT AND AUTHORITY TO FORMALIZE AND CARRY OUT THE FINAL
CREDITING
OF THE SAID FUNDS TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

IN THIS REGARD,YOU HEREBY ADVISED TO WORK TOWARDS SECURING THE BELOW
LISTED LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO ENABLE US CARRY OUT THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF
THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.ALL THESE LEGAL DOCUMENTS ARE
TO
BE SECURED FROM THE APPROPRIATE OFFICES HERE IN THIS COUNTRY:

(1) AN AFFIDAVIT OF CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE IN
UNITED
KINGDOM.

(2) LEGALIZATION CERTIFICATE FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE.

(3) CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE FINANCE MINISTRY.

(4) GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL DUTY STAMP.

NEVERTHELESS, IF IT IS NOT CONVINIENT FOR YOU TO COME DOWN HERE FOR
SIGNING,WE MAY REFER YOU TO ONE OF OUR BANK'S ATTACHEE ATTORNEY WITH
THE
BELOW CONTACT TO ASSIST YOU IN THE ENDORSMENT AND SECURING OF THESE
LEGAL
DOCUMENTS.

BARRISTER RIAZ HUSSAIN CABINET & LAW FIRM OF ATKIN
CHAMBER,LONDON,UNITED
KINGDOM.

1 Atkin Building Gray's Inn London WC1R 5AT.
TEL:+44-704 0114563
PRIVATE EMAIL:[email protected]

CONTACT PERSON:BARRISTER RIAZ HUSSAIN (Esq.)(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY).TRY TO
CONTACT THE ATTORNEY TO ASSIST YOU PROCURE THESE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FOR
SIGNING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR US TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT TO YOUR BANK
ACCOUNT OR YOU COME DOWN YOURSELF FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND SIGNING OF
ALL
THESE LEGAL DOCUMENTS IN OUR BANK.

BE REST ASSURED THAT WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF
THIS
FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THESE LEGAL
DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR LAWYER AND YOU MUST COMPLY WITH THE INTERNATIONAL
TRANSFER POLICY GUIDING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS HERE IN UNITED KINGDOM.

FOR MORE CLARIFICATIONS YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CALL OR EMAIL THE
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DIRECTOR(MR MARTINS GABRIEL).

THANKING YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATIONS AND UNDERSTANDING AS WE
LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.

YOUR FAITHFULLY,
MRS.JENNIFER THOMAS
PAYMENT CO-ORDINATOR.
FOR:
MR.MARTINS GABRIEL,
THE DIRECTOR INT"L REMMITANCE/FOREIGN OPERATION DEPT.
LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:51:04 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Thank you for your quick reply.

Hi Mate
I have a letter from the bank, looks like I have to contact their Barrister. I'll get onto it later tonight, I gather they would have just opened. Just in the middle of cooking dinner.

Dilligaf

Dom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stecky doesn't like being left out.

Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:39:33 +0100 (BST)
Subject: What is the situation from the bank?

Dear Dominic,

Thank you for your updates,What did the bank say? I would like you to forward the mail from the bank to me so that I can also go through it okay.

I await your urgent reply.
Thanks.
Stay blessed.

Yours,
Steck.

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:19:30 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Fwd: PRE-APPROVAL FROM NATIONAL WESTMINISTER BANK PLC.

Hi I received this today,
I do have a family legal representitive in London would it be best to have an indepentant lawyer or can you handle this Ok ? Just worried about conflict of interest etc.

Thankyou

Domonic Fishburn

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:42:55 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Fwd: PRE-APPROVAL FROM NATIONAL WESTMINISTER BANK PLC.

Hi attached is the stuff from the bank.
They say they have a lawyer that can take care of the transfer, I think thats what they mean. My family have a Lawyer in the UK in london, would it be best if I had an independant representitive?
He's pretty good as I remember and not to expensive.

I'll try and get on line a little later when I've finished cleaning up from diner.

Dilligaf

Dom.

What I cant use my own lawyer ?

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:10:47 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Contact the bank attachee attorney immediately.

Dear Mr.Dominic Fishburn,

Thank you for your quick response,I received the forwarded mail,however,it will be better you contact the bank attachee lawyer as they recommend him for you since you will not be able to come down to do the signing and secure the required documents from the British High Court.

As for your family lawyer to do that? It is against the rules and regulation of the bank as they have an attachee lawyer that is accreditted to the bank by ministry of justice here in london.The instruction is that you can come down to do the signing and also secure the documents, which there's no way you can do that by yourself without the help of the attachee attorney of the bank.

I will advise you to contact him immediately and make a positive arrangement with him to assist you in securing the documents required by the bank so that he can help you to secure all the documents and also do the signing of your funds release order.

Please I'm counting on you and I beleive you will never disappoint me and remember to keep this transaction to yourself until the funds is successfully transferred into your account as you know the nature of the transaction okay.

I await your urgent reply as soon as you contact the bank attachee attorney.
Thanks.
God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Steck Robinson.

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:42:35 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Contact the bank attachee attorney immediately.

Ok thats fine I have already emailed the attachee, about an hour or so ago I haven't had any response as yet. Then again I expect he has lots of other work to do. I'm just a little anxious or excited or something, I guess I'll settle dowwn once I see the money in my bank account.

I'll be near the computer for a half hour or so.

Dilligaf

Dom.

Geez the Modalities arn't all that bad, (but I stll think my lawyer can do better)

I cant work out why he is in the US though

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 06:15:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Atkin Chamber Uk" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: From Barrister Riaz Hussain.
To:

From Barr.Riaz Hussain.

To: Mr.Domonic Fishburn,
My name is Barrister Riaz Hussain, attachee lawyer to National Westminister Bank plc.Sorry my late respond I was handling some case in High court and I just came in to my office about 20minutes ago.yes I can assist you.

Your details was also sent in to my chamber this morning from the management of the bank stating that you would need my legal assistance as next of kin to one of their late customer. Please do give me more details on this subject matter. I must tell you that, for us to effectively facilitate procedures towards this transaction, I want you to forward to me the following.

(1)The name of the bank you wish to use, the account number and the
beneficiary's name.Your full name,your private phone and fax number for easy communication, with the bank. I write to furnish you with detailed description of the proceedures for the remmittance of the money into your nominated account for successful execution of this transaction.
Firstly, I have to procure the following.

(1) AN AFFIDAVIT OF CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE IN UNITED KINGDOM.
(2) LEGALIZATION CERIFICATE FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE.
(3) CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE FINANCE MINISTRY.
(4) GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL DUTY STAMP.

My sign on fee to act on your behalf is �1,200 while processing of all the above documents will cost �2,450. from the high court and federal ministry. Let me know as soon as you are ready with the payment for me to give you my office clerk name to recieve the payment from you through western union money transfer. To obtain the above documents will take us approximately two working days from the date i receive your undivided attention. With the procured documents above, I will make application to the Bank for the payment of your will money.

Finally this transaction needed constant communication, total transparent and seriousness.And I am going to be monitoring every move strictly confidential until the tranfer is made . But presently.Please endeavour to give me call on my phone number +44-704 011 4563 or email me,for more information. I would like to have yours International Passport copy or any identity to really know whom am acting for and I will forward you my identity as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Barrister Riaz Hussain(Esq).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:23:43 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Have you heard from the Attorney?

Dear Domonic Fishburn,

How are you? Have you heard from the lawyer?Please try and make positive arrangement with him so that he can help you to secure the documents on time as is the only thing the bank required to transfer the money into your account now.

Because the funds is ready to be transfer into your account as soon as the lawyer help you to secure the documents also do the signing then the funds will be wire into your account with immediate effect because the director of remmittance told the bank management today that he will order the funds transfer immediately the lawyer submitt the documents to the bank also the do signing.

N.B Please do keep this transaction to yourself due to the nature of the transction untill the funds is transferred into your account because this is life time opportunity for us,so we have to do all possible things to make sure the funds is successfully transfer into your account okay.Try and understand with me .
I await your urgent reply as soon as you hear from the attorney.
Thanks.
May God bless you in folds.

Yours,
Steck Robinson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to stir the pot Smile

Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:37:51 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: From Barrister Riaz Hussain.
To: "Atkin Chamber Uk" <[email protected]>

Dear Sir

Thank you for your kind offer, I have one small question in that you have emailed me from the east coast USA, I understand that this transaction needs to be settled quickly. will you be back in your office to effect this.
If not I can have my families trust account Laywer assist. I am going to instuct him to withdraw the required funds and bring them to your office. Can you please advise when you will be back or whom he should contact. During this time I will organise copies of my I.D. and other details required.
I was informed by my bank manager that I would not be able receive such a sum without paying fees here in this country. He did advise that if I split it into three smaller lots he will be able process it without any problems. If I do need to do this, it wont be till Monday when I can be in Broken Hill.

Thankyou

Domonic Fishburn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:49:24 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Barrister

Hi Stecky,
I'm not sure whats going on, but the Banks Barrister seems to be in America at this time.
I've already put in a request to the trust account lawyer asking him to prepare the money and pay the Barrister directly. My Grandfather set up a family trust in the 1950's It is looked after by Daniel Goldstein Lawyers in London. Actually they can proberly provide Id for me as the have all of my stuff on record. He doen't know what its about.

Cheers Dilligaf

Dom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Yahoo Messenger Stuff.

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 6:27:24 PM): Please come online now

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 6:27:39 PM): try and finalize with the attorney immediately okay

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 6:27:55 PM): please check your mail and reply me now

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 6:28:24 PM): and also forward me the attorney reply to you okay

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 6:28:47 PM): I'm wait for you

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 8:50:58 PM): wake up stecky

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 9:51:27 PM): hello dominic

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 9:51:34 PM): how are u doing?

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 9:51:44 PM): Hello there

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 9:51:53 PM): Hows it hanging?

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 9:52:15 PM): Just typeing an email to the Barrister,

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 9:52:29 PM): I'm fine thanks.

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 9:52:41 PM): I'm very busy now in the office try to complete some office assignment

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 9:53:30 PM): however,I want u to forward me all corresponding mails from the lawyer to keep me updated

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 9:54:37 PM): shall do, just told him I'll be athe bank on Monday and will forward accounts etc then.

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 9:55:13 PM): I will like you to remember that you have to keep everything about this transaction to yourself untill the funds is transfer into your account

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 9:55:16 PM): ok

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 9:55:20 PM): that's good

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 9:55:35 PM): I really appreciate your effort so far

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 9:55:54 PM): May God bless you and we shall smile soonest

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 9:56:19 PM): No worries It should be all worth it. I just hate the drive to town.

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 9:56:33 PM): ok

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 9:57:06 PM): Anyway it's late and I have to be up early, with the birds so to speak.

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 9:57:17 PM): I can understand you but you just have to endure as we soon have cause to smile

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:02:01 PM): please do know we are at the crucial stage of this transaction,and the funds is about to be wired into your account now,hence,please do not let anybody even your relative or your friend to know about this transaction being safey measures i would want you to take to for our funds to be safe as the huge amount is paramount

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 10:04:00 PM): It's cool I havent told anyone anything, other than my bank manager that I was expecting some money.

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 10:04:27 PM): whats with the BUZZ ??

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:05:57 PM): ok no problem but don't go further to tell him details or source of the funds just to be on the safe side

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:06:29 PM): buzz mean to know whether u are there

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 10:09:02 PM): I'm not that silly, but he does know It's a large sum he's the one that has to sort things at this end. account splits etc. I think he was serious about the BMW. Thats OK I'll be glad to give him one when this is done.

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:09:56 PM): good to hear that and no problem about that ok

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:10:10 PM): we can always get him that

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 10:11:12 PM): no worries. Im of to bed mate. let me know if any more appens over night.

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 10:11:19 PM): Dilligaf

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:11:31 PM): ok

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:12:00 PM): I have u gotten in touch with laye

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:12:41 PM): have u written the lawyer now?

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 10:13:16 PM): Yes I have tonight

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:14:16 PM): ok please make sure you comply to his instruction so that everything goes smoothly

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:14:55 PM): Good night and have a pleasant night

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 10:15:29 PM): It's all hinging on me being in town on monday at this point.

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 10:15:45 PM): You have a good day

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:16:02 PM): ok just for everything to work out fine

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:16:27 PM): have a wonderful night Dominic

dominattedfish (27/07/2006 10:17:00 PM): cheers & Dilligaf I'm off.

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:17:10 PM): ok

Steck Robinson (27/07/2006 10:17:14 PM): bye for now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOP's my math ain't so good Smile

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:27:06 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: From Barrister Riaz Hussain/Await your immediate reply.

Dear Sir,
I have just realised that I have not been given any information about paying the disbursments in this matter.
I'll proberly get my UK contact to handle the payment. Since the Aussie dollar goes up and down like a shaggin wagon on a drive-in night I'd rather have it transferred locally. Bank transfer should be best.
Or if you like I could transfer �3000 from here and then you can reimberse any overpayment once everything is settled.
As I stated perviously I will be in Broken Hill next Monday to arrange for the additional accounts and the transfer if required. If necessary I will stay down there till tuesday, as there are a few girls I'd like to catch up with. However I at the very latest I need to be back at my Labs before midnight Tuesday. ( 3pm your time)

Yours Sincerly

Domonic Fishburn
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy is really helpfull.

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 02:56:22 -0700 (PDT)
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Looking forward to your urgent response.

Attn:Domonic Fishburn,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and content well noted.Be informed to send the fees to clerk officer's name via Western Union Money Transfer below is the name:

NAME:THOMAS WILLIAMS
ADD: LONDON-UK

Here is Broken Hill western union agent location below:

AUSTRALIA POST
SHOP 3 WESTSIDE PLAZA
BROKEN HILL ,NEW SOUTH WALES , 2880

AUSTRALIA POST
260 ARGENT STREET
BROKEN HILL ,NEW SOUTH WALES.

Go to any of the two locations,I adviced you to send the western union money transfer payment slip to this office via email.As soon as you send the fees,do write the payment information including the MTCN number and send it to this office email.
Await your urgent response as soon as you send the payment.
Thanks for your co-operation.

Best regards,
Barr,Riaz Hussain(Esq).
Tel:44-704 0114563.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:29:11 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Await more update from you.

Dear Domonic,

How are you today?Thank you for the forwarded mail,I really appreciate your effort so far in this transaction.I would like you to act fast so that he can obtain the documents as soon as possible because the director of remmittance is waiting for the documents inorder for him to approved and transfer the funds into your account with immediate effect.Please make sure everything is in order with the Attorney okay.
I await more update from you as soon as possible.
Thanks.
God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Steck Robinson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:44:48 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Await more update from you.

Hi Stecky,
I'm not sure about this barrister guy, I ask a simple question and he dosen't seem to be able to give a straight answer.
All I want to know is if it's OK to overpay him now and get a refund for the balance later. Reason being the Aussie Doller goes up and down like a brides nitie.
I'd hate to have a cock up because the dollar dropped a percent or two and the amount I send is not adequate. I offered him to get my UK guy to transfer the money but he didn't seem interested.
I'll just wire the dumbass the exact amount and if there is any shortfall he will just have to wear it.
These legal guys may have smart brains but shit for common sense.

I'll let you know how it all goes Monday. I'm going to go and take the bank manager out on the piss Sunday night, see a few tarts and I'm sure he'll do anything I want on Monday. He's a good bloke I've known him for years.

Cheers

Dilligaf
Dom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 04:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Let me hear from you.

Attn:Domonic Fishburn,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and content well noted.It's better you send it through western union money transfer as it will enable me to secure the documents on time as you know that the bank management is waiting for the documents because I was made to understand that the funds is ready to be transfer into your nominated account as soon as the documents is been sumbitted by me also do the signing.

How long will it take you to send it? Let me know on time as you know I'm a busy lawyer.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks for your co-operation.

Best regards,
Barr,Riaz Hussain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:33:38 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Let me hear from you.

I'm typing this slowly so you can read it, I am going to Borken Hill on Monday,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic