SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Burn Bern1ce MONTH - Let the second attack begin!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok.."she" just sent this and I replied with the WU paranoia trick..

Quote:
From: Bernice Amorni <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com

To:
Date: 11-Sep-2006 21:28
Subject: Contact WesternUnion Right Away Okay

Hello My Love
How Are You Doing, I Went To The Western Union Office Today With My Auncle And The Same Thing Happend To Us As It Happends Yesterday At The Western Union Office i And My Auncle, They Told Us The Same That They Dont Have Any Information In Their Systerm Like That My dear And I Dont Know Why They Keeping On Telling My Auncle That There Is No Money Or Trasaction Like That In Their Systerm, and Also I Printed The Recipt That You sent Me Too For My Auncle And He Also Show That To The Westernunion Agent At The Western Union Office And Still They Said They Dont Have Search A Trasaction Like That I n They Systerm, So My dear i will like You To Contact The WesternUnion Office Right Away That The Money You Sent Is Not Still Clear And And The Reciver Is Having Problem In Clearing Because They Western Union Said They Dont Have Search A Trasaction In They Systerm Okay My dear, Aand Get Back To Me As Soon So That I Can Go With My Auncle And Pick Up Okay My dear, And My dear Did You Send The money With Real Cash Or Account, Or Cash Check, Because I Dont Know Why They Are Keeping On Telling Me That There Is Nothing Like The W.U Information You Gave Me In Their Systerm, So My Love I Hope You Will Contact Them Right Away And Veryfy Okay My Love, So That i Can Pick Up The Money And Come to You As Soon Okay My Love, Your Love Bernice.

Quote:

To: Bernice Amorni [email protected]
Date: 11-Sep-2006 22:39
Subject: Re: Contact WesternUnion Right Away Okay

Hi,

I have sent the money and it was collected by someone. The lady in the WU office told me this might happen and I didn't believe her. You are lying to me and trying to get more money from me. She said you are in fraud against me and I was silly to belive you. I feel so stupid. Well my Queen enjoy my money ok. Goodbye.

--

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally Bernice has come through with the nakid pics. Although she only sent me thumbnails (French maid outfit) Thumbs down

She's currently trying to play the role of a travel agent who can sort her visa out for 50. Silly lad doesn't realise he's giving the game away by asking me in YIM if I've sent email or recieved any.

Needless to say my trusting character has sent the fee via Moneygram, but appears to have typed only 7 of the 8 control numbers. A fact Bernice has yet to pick up on Smile) Although she spotted after emailing her pics that I "forgot" to include the vital Q&A for the money Very Happy

I'm beginning to get bored with this one. So I doubt I'll keep her after a couple of trips to our favourite bank in Accra.

Lokie

Click here to support 419Eater.com
BluesMan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many are playing her at this point? I have two separate baits going
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic