SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

105 Extra Lads for, "The Zulu Ninja Warrior"

View next topic
View previous topic

Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer Name: vPeter Renta
Scammer Location: Ashanti, Ghana
Scambaiter: Fanny Plunge
Title: 105 Extra Lads for, "The Zulu Ninja Warrior"

This is a very dumb and lazy lad that brings his step brother in on the deal..but he's quite co-operative and greedy..Which leads to a few unexpectated funny and crazy twists towards the end..And my efforts to confuse and crack his mental stability turn him into a grovelling beggar banished from his shanty in Ashanti.. Twisted Evil

To: Ivan Icekov
Date: 18-Jul-2006
Subject: From: vpeter Renta.
Manager asb Africa Society Bank
Takoradi Ghana.

Attn:
My name is vpeter Renta,I am the regional
manager
of the Africa Society Bank of Ghana Takoradi
in the Western Region of Ghana. I got your information
during my search through the Internet. I am 44years of
age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest
you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want
problem, (You shouldn't have emailed me then.. Twisted Evil )
I only hope we can assist each other. If you
don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I
will not contact you again.
I have packaged a financial transaction that will
benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the
Africa Society Bank ; it is my duty to send
in a financial report to my head office in the capital
city Accra at the end of each year. On the course of
the last year 2005 end of
year report, I discovered that my
branch in which I am the manager made two
million five hundred and fifty thousand dollars
[2,550.000.00] which my head office are not aware of
and will never be aware of. I have since place this
fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any
beneficiary.
As an officer of the bank I can not be directly
connected to this money, so this informed my
contacting you for us to work so that you can assist
receive this money into your bank account for us to
SHARE. While you will have 30% of the total fund .Note
there are practically no risk involved, it will be
bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand
claim as the original depositor of this fund who made
the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can
order the transfer to your designated bank account. If
you accept this offer to work with me, I will
appreciate it very much.
As soon as I receive your response
I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Best regards

vpeter Renta.

2.5 Mil sounds sweet but I'm a Mega Bucks Media Mogul and I aint got time for his game..
Let's throw him a big bone and see if he bites..
Rolling Eyes

To: mr vpeter renta [email protected]
Date: 18-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: From: vpeter Renta.

Dear vPeter,

Well ignatius greetings to you and your remaining family members. Your mail really burrowed into the depths of my innermost bowels. I am a Lord loving man and would never turn my generous back on anyone. Least alone a stranger who emailed me out of the blue. How and ever unfortunately I am at present, unable to assist you in this ungodly predicament you find your (and I'm sure trustworthy) soul as I am immensely busy at the moment and haven't the time to blow my honker of a nose because we are about to begin shooting our new movie in Johanesburg.

My name is Ivan Icekov. I am The Chief Executive Officer of Hairy Lemon Productions. We are a new up and coming multi-media company with an annual turnover of approximately 70 million USD (Approx Seventy Million United States Dollars, Only). So as you can see I'm not too pushed for money at the moment. Due to the nature of my company's business this may fluctuate though uncontrollably like the rhythm of an old man's heart on death's door. It all depends on the success at the box office, our magazine sales and how many papparazi photo's we manage to sell (believe it or not we make most of our money from the papparazi).

As I said above we are beginning production in Johanesburg next week on our latest movie. It's called "The Zulu Ninja Warrior". It's about a fierce warrior from china called Wili Wor Mur and he falls in love with a Zulu Princess called Kuppa Koko. She's kidnapped and he and her tribe must rescue her from an evil tribe. That's the plot in a small nutshell of dung. It's going to be an amazing movie. A cross between "The Matrix" and "Jungle Fever". A very famous Chineese martial arts actor is starring in the lead role. I'm not at liberty to divulge whom precisely due to some crazily psycho legal mumbo jumbo and all that jazz.

I am telling you this as we need some extras to act as the evil tribe. The company that supplied the extras has gone bust. We had wired them $10,000 USD through Western Union and suddenly they got shut down by police for some reason and we were told no refund was possible. That's pocket change to me and am not too worried as I've a 50 million budget for this movie but no extras to be the evil tribe. I fear this set back will delay production. Hopefully my dear lad you may know some people interested in starring in a blockbuster movie. There is about enough work for 100 extras and for about 20 weeks. So the more people you can get involved the better for me and you and we are very desperate right now.

1. We will pay 500 USD a day to everyone you bring down

2. Room and board covered for the duration of the shoot

3. All expenses paid trips to the States for the premiere

4. A 10,000 USD bonus for you on completion of the movie

5. We can do our utmostest bestest to obtain you American citizenship also

If all goes well and you prove to be a valuable asset and trusted young man I may be able to offer you some work on other projects. Such as photography of celebrities, politicians, landmarks for my magazines and so forth. Well if your interested email me back with your ideas, offers or whatever questions you may have and I'll update you on the requirements and terms of our agreement. Do hurry my young filly as we begin shooting "The Zulu Ninja Warrior" next week in Johanesburg. Time is of the herbal essence.

May the Lord bless your cocoa plants with undieing love and prosperous growth of immense proportions.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Ph. Rolling Eyes

Fax. Rolling Eyes

Date: 19-Jul-2006

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,

i will be able to provid you as many people you want,we have them here very many,but i will have go round the regions, and pick them up,but i will fund to travel round,so that i can bring pictures of exactly what you are looking for to make your movie,if you are serious about let me know or call +233242579488,Mr Vpeter Renta that is my name i will like to work with you,and i know after that you can help me to transfer my fund with any delay,i will but you to get what you are looking for but i need fund to travel round our regions here.

With Regard

Mr Vpeter Renta.

Coolaboola..Welcome to my world vPeter.. Twisted Evil Image Twisted Evil

Dear vPeter,

Your mail has lifted me from a quagmire my lad. You have no idea how happy I am. The board of investors has been on my back so much since the first company I sent the 10,000 USD to let us down so much. So, Sir work with me and we will all be winners here.

I have millions riding on this movie and I'm desperate for help. I will take it in any shape or form and it looks like the Lord has brought you to me. Amen with bells on. My seceratary has forwarded me a very secret document for me to show you. She has blocked out the most secretive details for legal reasons but please sir this document is and to quote my favourite 007 movie, "For your eyes only". If the press got a hold of this the surprise factor would be gone and my investors would cease funding.

At the moment I'm flying to London for finalisation meetings and later this week we will embark for Johanesburg. I will be ran off my feet. If you would like to call me and leave me updates please, please do.

In order to proceed my investors and film crew need to see a few pictures of you and some of the people you are recruiting. I'm sure you understand we must be able to see who we are hiring before we do so and the unusual nature of our circumstances leads me to ask this of you.

Very Important

* We need as many pictures as possible taken from a few angles of at least five of you (at least one woman) and if you can get more people that's fantastic. The more people in it the happier my investors will be and the quicker I can get the funds to you for further recruitment.

* To prove it is 100% you..We really need to see a sign held up by some of you saying:

WE ARE THE FORWON INEZKAMUR TRIBE

This simple task will reassure us of your commitment and loyalty. I am sorry to ask this of you but since I've already lost 10,000USD I can't take anymore chances. As soon as you mail me the pictures and we deem them perfect I will request your and your friends bank accounts so we may transfer a deposit as an advance payment to fund your recruitment and travel expenses to Johanesburg.

My friend time is thinner than a flies pubes and I am now counting on you. I will be very generous if you help me in my time of need.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

I attach this pic I submitted to the Propaganda section..But haven't heard anything since.. Rolling Eyes ..419 Eater is blocked out and the names of the original cast of "Zulu"..

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
i will work with you but i have to travel to must region arround me and get this people,but am poor i don even have fund to travel,the only opportunity i have got in this life was why i met you on this place,now here is another big business again,let me know how many people you want,and how did you want them,can you just tell the complexion, how many men,women,young boys and girls,please let me know and explain to me,i know God have bruoght you so that we can work together,i guss we will see our selves very soon ok.Am ready to work with not joke ok.

Mr vepter Renta.
+233242579488.

A day goes by and I haven't replied..

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
i did not hear from again am ready to help you,am already getting what you want,if you want me come dawn to meet tell so we can talk face to face ok.

Peter.

A friend of mine was moving to Norway so I was on the piss (beer for the Americans out there) for a few days..

Date: 23-Jul-2006

Hello vPeter,

I have had a very busy few days and my mail box was almost full. Thank you for your continued support my lad. I have told the board about you and they are very pleased to know you will have a pic of the extras holding the sign. As soon as we see it I will arrange for your payment so I will need a bank account to transfer you some funds for recruiting.

Thank you again my good lad.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Date: 25-Jul-2006
Subject: From: vpeter Renta.

Dear Sir Ivan Icekov,
I will send to you my picturs latter today,so that we can proceed,i will also use this opportunity to tell you that the phone number you gave to me is not going,so you can call on +233242579488,please i want you to tell me how many people you want,the numbers of girls,boys ,men,women,just tell me thier Age also,please this very important,because am ready to work for you as soon as you keep up with up.

Mr Renta.

Sure enough I get them..They aint what I instructed him to send..And I quickly realise his lazy idiocy and intentions of making a quick buck for nothing..Still a funny set of fashion victim trophys.. Laughing

Image Image Image Image

My slapping mits go swiftly on..

Date: 27-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: Re: From: vpeter Renta.

Hi vPeter,

Although I am totally convinced of your loyalty and great commitment by these pictures, we have a problem my board of investors isn't.

In a previous mail I clearly stated the requirements we needed you to fulfill. Please re-read my instructions Below and follow them to the letter.

My investors have viewed the pics and deduced that they are totally unnacceptable and quite frankly believe you are incompetent and intellectually challenged. The reason we need to see a sign is because it garuntees us 100% iron clad concrete proof of who you are and what you all look like, not just two people .

They wiill and cannot release any funds to you until we recieve a group pic with the code sentence written a sign. I am very dissapointed and under more pressure to produce some success from our deal Peter.

Here are the instructions again:

"In order to proceed my investors and film crew need to see a few pictures of you and some of the people you are recruiting (at least 5). I'm sure you understand we must be able to see who we are hiring before we do so and the unusual nature of our circumstances leads me to ask this of you. (very important)

* We need as many pictures as possible taken from a few angles of at least five of you (at least one woman) and if you can get more people that's fantastic. The more people in it the happier my investors will be and the quicker I can get the funds to you for further recruitment.

* To prove it is 100% you..We really need to see a sign held up by some of you saying:

This simple task will reassure us of your commitment and loyalty. I am sorry to ask this of you but since I've already lost 10,000USD I can't take anymore chances. As soon as you mail me the pictures and we deem them perfect I will request your and your friends bank accounts so we may transfer a deposit as an advance payment to fund your recruitment and travel expenses to Johanesburg."

I am attaching a pic of a crewmember holding a sign with yours and my name on it to show you how easy it is to do so and I've rung your number sevral times and it is engaged everytime.

I hope this will aid you in a speedy delivery of what is badly needed my silly Lad.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

To aid his idiocy I attached a pic I doctored from the Trophy Room as I'd rther use Mugus than innocent people..

Date: 27-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: Re: From: vpeter Renta

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
Give me a south Africa telephone number that i can call give,and also give me a house address that i can send them thruogh fedex or dhl in case you did not see me,my pictures is there,am putting on native africa wears,i will even take more again to send to the address you will give it 84hours it will take,please call me on this line +233275129004 this mobile line please,am very serious.

Mr Peter

Huh..??..The old call me and can we do it this way routine..I'm in charge of this script Lads..It aint gonna happen that way..Mainly because I haven't got my recording equipment yet..Dag nab it.. Evil or Very Mad

Date: 29-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: see the attach again.

Hi vPeter,

You do not seem to understand anything I say. Are you throwing your pills down the toilet or what the fuck. We need to see the pics now. We are on a deadline and DHL simply won't do. It is far quicker and cheaper to email me the pics.

Frankly I do not understand your request to post me the pics. Are you playing a game with me Sir? If so you can kiss my sweetly lush and crispy bundles of cash goodbye and I will seek help elsewhere. So get your act together, chump.
--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Date: 29-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: Re: From: vpeter Renta

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
I will send the picture of exactly how you want later
in the night,i have just understand how you want
it,after see the attach you sent to me in your
previous mail,please do angry with me,am very serious
with you ok.be patience for i will get it now ok.

Mr Vpeter.

Ah the Lads know the score.. Image

Date: 30-Jul-2006
Subject: Check Attach Pic.

Dear lvan lcekov,
Here attach the pictures you need the sincerity you want,i think this exactly what you want my friend,your boss will be happy with you.

Mr Vpeter

Why he sent this I'll never know.. Rolling Eyes

Time for a change of plan as these Lads are truly dellusional..
I introduce one of my scammer characters for him to contact to help him grow a brain and get a whif of some cash..

Date: 31-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: Check Attach Pic.

Hello my friend,

I am 100% satisfied with this pic and thank you for your great efforts. Unfortunately it is not enough to convince my investors to advance you any moneys as your continued idiocy has forced them to completely give up on you. But I haven't.

I am attaching a pic of some people that have received payment for further recruitment as they have provided the required pics..A kind Pastor has spread the word around his parish and the parish people have agreed to be in our movie. He has given me permission to give you his email address so you can discuss his payment and the pics required. If you need to or wish to ask him anything please feel free to do so at.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

My friend we are running out of time and if you can provide a similar pic to the one attached my investors will approve your payment for further recruitment.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

I attach this doctored Trophy room pic to aid in his total mind numbing obliviousness to normality..

So off he goes to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz..
I know he suspects he's contacting a scammer but he plays it safe and I don't let the scammer loose just yet..
That comes later..
Wink

To: Pastor Rolling Eyes
Date: 01-Aug-2006
Subject: From Mr Renta.

Dear Pastor,
I have been told to contact by my friend Mr lvan lcekov,my name is Mr Vpeter Renta,he said i should discuss with you,that you said to him about your church congregation,so how is is it.

Vpeter.

Subject: Re: From Mr Renta.

Good Day Sir,

You are lucky to catch me as I was just heading off for the day to seek out some more extras for the film.

Yes the Iceman, which I've come to call him has explained the situation and how confused you are. Basically he asked me to get him some extras for his movie a week ago. I asked my congregation in mass and I got twenty volunteers to pose for the picture. After we sent it to him he was overjoyed and sent us 10, 000 USD through Western Union and I'm currently trying to recruit some more people. We are going to Johannesburg next week. Everybody is very excited. We bought loads of goats for the shanty and had a big feast yesterday and downed plenty of wine to celebrate.

I have tried and tried to get more people but most are too shy and doubtful. Even though he sent us the money. Well my good man I suggest you get him the picture of all the people you have with the sign and be quick because you'll get paid and the Lord knows how many others he has asked. Peace be with you kind Sir and I hope I will see you in Johannesburg.

--
All Our Lords Miracles and Blessings

To: Rolling Eyes
Subject: From Mr Renta.

Dear Sir Pastor,
Thank you very much,i will get as many people he need,so i and junior brother working with me has got 65 people for now,and i will take pictures with some of the persons and snd by today or tommorrow morning.

Vpeter.

Date: 02-Aug-2006
Subject: Re: From Mr Renta.

Hello my Son,

Holy Moses in a wicker basket floating down the Nile, why you are informing me of this is way beyond my meagre understanding of the universe and all contained within. Anyhoo that is good news. I'm sure Mr. Icekov will be most relieved by your efforts. Well if I can't get any more people I guess you will get the rest of the money. I wish you luck my son and hope to see you in Johannesburg next week. I must go tend to the goats now.

--
All Our Lords Miracles and Blessings

So vPeter comes back from his day trip all convinced and eager to please.. Twisted Evil

Subject: I will do this my but tomm.

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
I have contacted the pastor you told me of,but i think is not too good to use members of church for your film,because this people are christians and you are not acting a christian film,but if that is the best for you, you can take your decisions,as for the pictures in gruop you will get that tommorrow my friend,with some of the people i have recruited,very fiew of them i will get hold of them today,you will see me in front of them with my step brother who is working seriously for you too,do worried things are going to work well for you,am praying for you everyday,the skin (<= WTF Rolling Eyes ) is your limit my friend.

Mr vpeter.

I just ignore him for two days..

Date: 03-Aug-2006
Subject: check attach friend.

Dear Sir Mr Ivan Icekov,
I have mean your last requirement,you can see that it make me more than 48hours to someone this people together,will the help of my step brother working with me, we where able to get 40 people under 48hours from the 65 which have been recruited,because i have to travel round and make phone calls just to put this people together on the pic you are seen,as soon we receive your comfirmation,the ress of the people will be recruited with out any delay.i hope to hear from you friend,very soon.take care of your self.

Mr Vpeter.

He attaches a funny and great pic..Love the twin Ladettes in the front..But the proper sign aint in it..Sigh..The Lads' laziness knows no bounds..You think after getting all them Lads and Ladettes they'd have made the proper sign..Where's my slapping mits..?? Twisted Evil

Subject: Re: check attach friend.

Hi my silly Lad,

I was so pleased to see the pic this morning. You truly are a wonder and everybody looks so happy and enthusiastic, especially your brother and this breaks my heart. Unfortunately my investors aren't so impressed. The sign is too small, blurry, unreadable and it does not say:

You must understand we need this sign to be clearly visible as we will use it for marketing purposes while filming is on going. Ashanti tribe means nothing to the film. Despite my clear instructions on sevral occasions you keep on doing something totally different. My investors think you are a very stupid man and I do not understand why you did not do as I instructed.

My investors have threatened me with a law-suit unless I give them what they want and despite your amazing efforts my investors insist on seeing all intended extras and the sign with the sentence above before O.K.ing the transfer for you. I can see you are doing your best and I thank you so much but they are shrewd businessmen and only accept perfection and total compliance of their instructions.

I am attaching the pic the pastor sent me again. You must match it perfectly.

VERY IMPORTANT

If you want to be apart of this project and want to receive oodles of juicy wads of my delectable cash you must have the proper sign in the photo.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Subject: well ok..

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
You know that i have been spending money on this,travelling and making calls just because of you,now i have to spend again to get this people,i don know if you can help now,because i told at the very start am rich,because many of this people they need sign also,well i will get what you want for you,if that is what you need i will get for you,but it will have to take me more than 48hours,from now,so wait.

Mr Vpeter.

Subject: Re: well ok..

Hi vPeter,

Perhaps if you had read my extensively clear and precise instructions none of this would be happening and you would have received the funds by now. My hands are tied my friend. My investors are really strict and won't bend the rules for any man, woman nor goat. Make sure you read the instructions for the pic again and you and your brother get it right this time, for all our sakes.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Date: 05-Aug-2006
Subject: check the attach.

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
I and my brother got it right this time,it was the help of my brother who is the power behind everything because my job he did most of all the work for you,he has also stop his job because of you,you can see him again on the picture,we where able to get some of the people about 30 plus of them,you can see very clearly,you this people need sign from us too,we chances to recrite more than 100 people,but we must show seriousness to them,take a look and get back to me.
Vpeter.

Yep they did thank Allah above.. Laughing

Date: 06-Aug-2006
Subject: Re: check the attach

Hi vPeter,

We have discussed the pic and are pleased to say you have the job. We will need some details to transfer you the funds. Please thank everyone for their efforts especially your brother. We will see to it you all get get what you deserve and you can count on that.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Christmas has come early for these silly Lads..NOT

Date: 07-Aug-2006
Subject: We are ready to work for you

Dear Sir Mr Ivan Icekov,
Thank you very much for your kind did,but the account i oprate on those not receive international transfer money,and if i use someone account that person will demand for 10% of the money you are sending to me and my brother,i will prefer you to send it by western union money transfer to us,so we can cliam it,after that i will open an account that can receive international transfer.so this is the information to send the money,you can split it to two,

Name. Mr Daniel Efemena.
City Accra.
Country Ghana west africa.

the order name to use is,Vpeter Renta ,just use this information,because if i use someone account the person will take 10% out of it,please i will like to talk with on phone,and immediately we reeive the money,you do all to make sure we see each other very soon ok.thank very for given me and my brother this job,we are ready to get anything for you,as far as you stand by our side

Subject: Re: We are ready to work for you

Hi my friend,

I have not heard from you and was wondering what happened. I am currently en route to South Africa. We will be stopping off in Amsterdam for a few hours before we continue to Johannesburg. That should give me a little time to sample the cities more illicit appeals if you know what I mean.

You need to know we need everyone in Johannesburg by Friday as we begin shooting on Monday and we need to go through certain training procedures before we begin. I have instructed my secretary to organise the WU transfer. Here's the info:

You know the sender receiver.

The question I will use is

WHAT ARE YOU?

and the answer is

I AM A FORWON INEZKAMUR.

MTCN = 6664194199

My laptop has sattelite coverage so I will be able to email you at anytime. Again I would like to tell you thanks for being such a good Lad and we appreciate all the time and energy you have put in for me and Hairy Lemon Productions. Call me on the number below if there are any questions you may have.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Will the Lads notice the very dodgy MTCN??..

Nope..And there seems to be a problem with the transaction..

Subject: We are ready to work for you

Dear Sir Mr Ivan Icekov,

Ok am waiting to hear from you,i send my brother for it,it not there,i need the receipt the wester union say it not real MTCN send the receipt and then we will organise the people togther and wait for your urgent respond. +233242579488.

Vpeter.

I have no scanner nor printer..I use 0p3n 0ff1c3 for my doctoring purposes..It's quick and free so that's coolaboola for me and my little laptop..I send him this..I know it's the only thing that'll keep them going the bank..And the frustration levels building..

Hi vPeter,

She just sent it to me. I have attached it. I'm on the plane at the mo and there's a little turbulence. The plane is very rocky. It's making me quite sick. Anyhow don't blow all that money on booze and hookers. Make sure you get a bus for all the FORWON INEZKAMURS you are bringing to Johannesburg. Have a nice day my friend. I will email you at the airport as I have popped two humongus sleeping pills and downed two shots of Brandy. I'm going to try get some sleep as I can't take this air sickness. Just my luck to get a bumpy flight.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Here's the fake WU receipt..

Dear Sir Mr Ivan Icekov,
i was in the wester onion (<= LOL Shocked siggy material right there) with my brother but they told us there know money there,please inform your secretary very soon,the slip you send we need the really sender names,may be she use her name,pls hurtyy,here is the name again,Mr Daniel Efemena City Accra, Country Ghana,check it fast,because you we a little time remaining.

Mr Vpeter.

Blanked him totally..Couldn't be bothered..

Date: 08-Aug-2006
Subject: pls get back to me..

Dear Sir Mr Ivan Icekov,
I have not hear from you what is going on,try to resolve this situation fast,so thta i can get this people together today,if i don show any sign to them they will eat me up,because they think i have take thier picrures to somewhere to do something,i hope you arrive well on your plane,give me your direct number from south africa,know that i trust you that why i gives everything,and let me dawn now.

Mr Renta.

Got that abuot 20 times that day..I just don't get why the Lads do that??..

At this point I was pre-occupied with <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83282/">The Lad Deck Project</a> and I decided to try for a trophy from the Lads for it..So I introduced a new character and decided to add some craziness from Amsterdam to give him time to do the other trophy..You can see the modality I used here: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83621/">First Surplus Lad Deck Project Trophy</a> and had to abandon it as Leccy and Nurse Nasty set the rules out.. Crying or Very sad

Ok time for the knife twisting craziness to begin..

Subject: Re: pls get back to me..

Hi as a kite,

I am still in Amsterdam, we decided to go a little crazy yesterday and eat some monster grade A magic mushrooms that cost a cool $2,000 each and I must say they were quite psycadelically trippy. It really was a great night and full of all sorts of lewd lascivious behaviour with some certain Ladyboys of the night we met. It's a weakness, I'm very proud of my love of Ladyboys and I'm sure it will be the end of me someday but how and ever on to more pressing matters. We will be here living it up for a few days on hasheesh and Heineken as there's been a problem on set in Johannesburg and we've bee delayed again.

We have figured out the problem with the WU. Apparently one can only transfer 2000 USD at one time now. Something to do with Nigerian Scams or something but you wouldn't know anything about that now would you? So they halted the transfer. You must be really mad. Please try and relax and smoke some herbal essence or something. I will have to get some more details from you to transfer the money. Or else we will have to transfer it 2000 USD a day. I await your extra WU names. I don't seem to be able to contact your number. See if you can reach me and at least leave me a message.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

He's not biting on my other characters offer..But he's totally in no mans land mentally I reckon..he he..

Subject: You are Funny Man sir <= Damn straight Wink

Dear My Good Friend,
You make me going crazy with the kind of your funny words,my step brother said he want to meet with as soon as possible,you really very funny,i guest you should make a funny movie,that will make people to laugh,i and my step brother really gone crazy,expecially my brother,because he has resign from his job just because of you,tommorrow i will send you account number in which you will use to wire the money,but the owner of the account has to take 10% out of it,you know that,but i have to make up all arrangement for you fast,we have already put things in order here,please take care of your self very well and Ejoy your self,make sure you don get trunk,ejoy your flight.may God be with you.

Mr Vpeter.

Then he just loses it and sends this..LOL..

Date: 09-Aug-2006
Subject: WHTA IS REALLY GOING ON

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
How do i believe what you are telling me now,you keep on sending me wester union payment slip and there know control number and nothing there,i hope you will not dissapiont us,and put us into public insult,i hope this is real,know that the people i recruited will eat me and my brother rough,you told me WU only send 2000 and your secretary did,and there is nothing there,am totaly tire of this,is up to you now to do what ever please you with those pic,because pist of this,you make me keep on the run,well your friend contacted me for some help,it almost similar to what you just did,but i have see the trust first because i can do anything.

Mr Renta.

First time he mentioned my "friend" and her offer to pay $$$$$$ for a re-enactment of the King of Diamonds..Anyhoo..

Subject: Re: WHTA IS REALLY GOING ON

Hi, vPeter,

I am a little confused. I have sent you the WU receipt and it's fully perfect. I don't like the way you are speaking to me. I have been nothing but honest and good intentioned towards you. I am not happy at the moment as everything is going wrong with the movie schedule and having you accuse me of silly things is unexpected and rather unwarranted my friend.

I am delighted Loosy Ballsak contacted you and you have agreed to help her. She is a very nice lady. I will get my secretary to go back to the western union office and reconfirm the numbers. You must relax. You do not need to be so ill minded. We have built a great relationship and I thought you felt the same. You saved me from my investors pulling out and how could you think I would not forget that. You must understand that my secretary is not accustomed to handling such business and she is the only one left in the office because the rest of us are in Amsterdam. Everything will be fine. You have my word. I am going out now for the evening so I will email you in the morning with the numbers.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Subject: PLEASE USE WESTER UNION

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
I have decide that you should send through wester union,i will gives you names to send it,in day you will use three names to send it,because i can allow someone to have 10% of the money,just to use some account,and we need to organise this poeple together now,we have 105 pers now,we need bring them together here is thye names you can forward it to your secretary,so that she can start sending on time.

Names are.

1. DANIEL OTOBO
CITY ACCRA,COUNTRY GHANA.

2. SECOND NAME.
OTOBO EFEMENA.
CITY ACCRA, COUNTRY GHANA WEST AFRICA.

3.THIRD NAME.
LUCKY THADDES.
CITY ACCRA,COUNTRY GHANA.

This are the names to use,all control numbers should be send to me and the text question and answer,we will organise the people togther as soon as well receive this funds from you,thanks for your co-operation,please do take of your self and have sweet day,please tell your secretary to make sure the names are correct when send ing it and you can give her my contact if she confuse about the names ok. +233242579488

Subject: Re: PLEASE USE WESTER UNION.

Hi vPeter,

I am glad you find the lighter side of things. The movie will be humourous in spots but generally it will be an all non stop, hold on to your knickers, kick ass, action packed bullet time fest. My secretary has transfered 6,000 USD over the three accounts and will do again tomorrow. I have attached them. I have attached pics of my ladyboy, Chik Wit Dik is His/Her name, also for you to peruse. He/She and I have fallen in love and you will meet Him/Her upon your arrival in Johannesburg.

I hope you get what you deserve in the WU office tomorrow.

Again the question is

What are you?

and the answer is

I am a Forwon Inezkamur.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

I attached three fake WU receipts which I left out some little details and got the total wrong on purpose..and pics of a Ladyboy I accidentally found.. Rolling Eyes

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

I play dumb and tell him about my friend contacting him..

Hello my friend,

I am afraid the delay will be for at least a week. Apparently the cameras where packed with no film in them. It will take about six days to get replacement film down to Johannesburg. I am so mad with the company. I know your brother has given up his job and this has distubved me and I want to help.

I have some good news for you and your wonderful brother that is not working. A friend of mine called Loosy Ballsak has asked me to ask him would he be interested in doing some work for her, after I told her about yours and his efforts for me. She knew I was coming to Africa and asked me to employ some people and do a job for her. But I just immediately thought of you two and the great men you are.

I gave her your email and I hope you don't mind so expect a mail with her proposal. She runs a very succesful tourism souvenir company and is currently working on special souvenir decks of playing cards that involve pictures of real people on the cards from every country on Earth. I think her idea is brilliant and have seen some of the submissions she has gotten. So I implore you to help her and because of this delay with the movie I guess you can easily and make a lot of extra money as she told me she can pay you well for your help.

So my friend may I ask do like Chik Wit Dik. I know you may feel odd about me being with a Ladyboy but I hope you don't hold it against me. I am from a different world and love different things. I pray you understand this.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

I am only trying to mess his head up and try for the King of Diamonds Pic..Ofcourse and why not..At least it will drive him even more insane..and it does..Oh btw..I also added his addy to sevral insult threads on the forum so I'm sure he's been getting abuse from the wonderful people who frequent the realms of mass insulting Mugus.. Wink

This is quality..

Subject: Re: PLEASE USE WESTER UNION

Dear Sir Mr Ivan Icekov,
i saw your beatiful lady,she pretty nice,good looking and can take more attention of many men when work on the road side. (<= LOL Laughing ) sir told you to tell your secretary to send also the control number to withdarw this money from here,with out this control number i can not withdraw this money,just tell her that the wester union over there will have to give her a control number to with draw the money,she has to give it to you,so that you can send it to me,possibly you can give her my email address.please i must say thank you very much,the lady you told about tell her that she should be free to mail me ok,that am waiting to see her mail.take good care of your self and don get trunk,don ejoy your self too much with that sweet thing over there with you,because i know you like to ejoy self.

Mr Vpeter.

vPeter is the man..

O.K..So he's not biting on the Lad Deck angle so I add another twist..Just 'cause I can and I found out about an awesome modality..and decided to employ it..

Date: 11-Aug-2006

Hi vPeter,

I am in London, I got an emergency flight back last night. I am in a hotel in the airport. My main investors wife has died. I had to come back to see him. This is such an unexpected thing. The movie will be put back now until the funeral is over. I am so upset for him and the movie. I just don't know what is happening.

But now that I am here I will see what Crystal Shanda Leer has been doing with the WU people. Please bear with me my friend, I understand your predicament. Rest assured I have it in hand. I hope you are getting on well with Loosy Ballsak. I will be most happy for you to help her out.

I'll mail you after I've slept ok my friend.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Date: 11-Aug-2006
Subject: Re: PLEASE USE WESTER UNION

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
I pray for all day,so thing must work out for don worry,i have told you several times this will be the ever best movie in history you have ever make,but am waiting for the wester union,i have started your fiend work,but i must receive money from you firts before i will send anything to her,or if she will pay me advance then i will send to her what she want,but am seriously waiting for you.please always take good care of your self,don give your self to women too much,you have to be spiritual this time arround,because are making a movie,be fucus now.Ypu also try money gram if wu dose go well.

Mr Peter.

I try a little hardball for the King of Diamonds Pic..

Date: 12-Aug-2006

Hi vPeter,

I found out what Crystal Shanda Leer was doing wrong. She was sending $20, 000 three times and WU kept cancelling such big transfers. She is a young gurl of 24 so I understand why a large amount would confuse her.

My time will be consumed by this funeral and consoling my friend and main investor. The movie will be dedicated to the memory of his wife as a sign of respect. So we will all be involved in a very special movie my friend.

I must point something out to you vPeter. I have hired you and your brother. I consider you to be my employees. I have asked you to do a job for a special friend as a favour for your out of work brother. I expect you to do it for her. In order for me to know you truly are a loyal employee I must know that you will do as I ask. I will transfer your wages as soon as you have completed the Job for Loosy Ballsak. I'm sure whatever she is paying you should be enough to do it without blackmailing me.

I do not like you blackmailing me into paying you by using Loosy Ballsak. I will pay you as it is but since you've decided to blackmail me I will not send your wages until you have done the job for Loosy Ballsak. If you do the job well for her I will give you a bonus and I will never let you down nor will I doubt your loyalty again. I build my relationships on loyalty my friend. You must show it. I am so insulted at the moment and I must deal with the funeral and the delay of the movie. I need your support right now vPeter not threats and demands. You and your brothe are the nly things that are ok for me right now and it would be a shame to spoil that.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
I nevr expected you to talk this way,after you have what you want now you want to do another for you before you pay me,my pictures are with you right now,and my brother pictures,even alot of people pictures,you can use them any how you like,i trusted look at what you are telling,that should do his work for her before you will pay me,just go ahead and do what ever you like,for information am not blackmailling you ok,we agree that when i get what you want,you will pay me,i took alot people pics,and they putting pressure on me and my brother think i have taken thier pictures somewhere to make money,they put me into the hand of police,as soon as posible,because told i will organise a comfference for them to address all of them,you how you stress me and my brother,we spend alot of money on your project,we hired bus several times just put this people together,to make sure you suceed in have your finance,even some of the people we borrow money from are give us serious problem,that they want thier money back,you never even thuoght of even send a little money so that i can pay off my debt,but at the time you want it,more pressure was on me.for information your friend did not pay any money ok ,and i don have money to do his job,because i need to buy somethings to dress brother to take the kind of picures sshe want,but right you have put my spirit with kind of email,but i know my God is the jugde,and he will take control,if that what you plan to do,am very wick and very ashame,you know i told at the very firs time that am poor,now you put me to zero.
Mr Vpeter

Aww..the poor Lad.. Twisted Evil

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:42 am; edited 16 times in total
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Listen, I know what you have done, I am very greatful and the pics are in my hard drive. Nobody except my investors have seen them and there they will stay (NOT). I will pay you no problem as soon as my problems clear up. I needed you to recruit people and you have so you don't need the money to recruit anymore.

I asked you to this for Loosy Ballsak because I knew she would pay you very quick and because of my problems I couldn't. I was doing you a favour and I thought you and your brother would be happy to help Loosy Ballsak and yourselves. She has told me that you do not need money to do this. All you need is imagination and to have fun. Use anything you can that doesn't need money. She is waiting and is afraid you will let her down. Do not my friend.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Dear MrIvan Icekov,
So you knew you will not pay on time,the problem is
that i borrow from people to hired buses many
times,you know how many times you told me that this
not what you want,infact am totaly comfuse as am
written you this email,am not my self,i will try for
Loosy,but if i can it all your fult,because i tell her
everything thing,my mind is not settle right,i need to
clear off my debth,this people borrow money from are
truoblimg me,just because trusted you,if you will
send some money to clear the debth of now,so i will be
able to what your loosy Ballsak want for with now and tommorrow,if
you don,i have look for somewhere esle to raise this
money and that will delay my loosy ballsak job,i don see anyone to
help i mint give up for her,but i will need to explain
to her first,to know what is going on.

Mr Vpeter.

It appears vPeter has finally twigged something..and ofcourse it was money related..I am well tired of this Lads grovelling and pleas for cash..

Date: 13-Aug-2006

Hi vPeter,

I am not happy with you at all. You are in no position to order me around. You work for me remember. My Loosy Ballsak has told me you are not going to do the job for her. Now you have made me look a fool to my business partner. The funeral has been a terrible ordeal and the cameras are still filmless. I am so angry and frustrated. Everything is going wrong. Sending you money is the last thing on my mind.

This is very simple:

THE ONLY WAY TO SOLVE THIS IS BY DOING THE JOB FOR MY LOOSY BALLSAK..WE WILL BOTH PAY YOU IF YOU DO AND DO NOT MAIL ME AGAIN UNTILL YOU HAVE DONE IT DOR HER..GOOD DAY!!!!

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Date: 14-Aug-2006

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
You are the winner now,so go ahead with which ever
way you want,the last thing that will come out of your
mouth is that i will not send you money,and i don want
you any more, come on my good friend,i did not even
know you,but my God know you very well,and God will
reward you according to your work,you mint think it
just on internet we met,but God knows you better than
anything,he knows your plan even your movie you want
to make he knows it,his the master of everything,that
is the God i worship,am crying now and you don want to
listing to me,my brother have left the home for days
now,know where to find him to do anything for your
Loosy Ballsak,people are truobling me because of thier money
that i borrow from them to hire bus to transport most
of the people,i know longer stay in my house because
ma a debtor,let me tell you my God will truoble you,so
soon you forget how you where cry that i should make
it fast,i only need you to send me little money so
that i can clear this credit out,how did i know that
you are my boos,you should have pay some money before
you introduce this Loosy Ballsak to me,your Loosy Ballsak told you i will not
spend money,she lied there is know one that will want
to drress like a king that will not spend money,i
still repeat i will not do it,because you have put me
in a very hard conner,am telling you, my God will
Judge,according to your mind,you have everything about
me,that all,the last thing you said, don mail me
again,you have got the contruct from your sporers,but
the same GOD can change everyone mind,remember he that
dose not hear the cry of orders,he will cry know one
will hear him,anything you have in your mind you can
go on,thank God i will not die,it will only take me
time to pay back all i have borrow from people,my wife
warn me not to do this,now look at it,i even told her
i trusted you,i never even speak to you on the phone
any day,you always give me wrong numbers to call,if
not for you have something in mind at the very first
time,you have my number why don you call me,you mus
settle me Mr Ivan Icekov,because i did a job for you
and we both agree on it,O my God will not allow me to
die.TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF WE SHALL MEET
AGAIN,GOOD BYE.

Mr Vpeter

This Lad is truly delluded..The amount of abuse and confusion he's suffered and he still won't give up the act..So I set up a page on <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76426/">The Evil Genius Scrooge Macduck's Modality</a> and send vPeter the link..Check it out..It's awesome.. Wink

Dear vPeter,

I am a man of my word. Your silly references to God and judgement are laughable and do not phase me at all.

Do not worry about names.. once you fill in the info below that security company will release the MTCN to you I have instructed them of your visit to collect the money..I have sent you $20,000 through Western Union but anti-terrorism legislation makes it illegal for me to send you the control number directly for such a large sum - I can only give you this 1nt3rn4t10n4l S3cur1ty V3r1f1c4t10n C0d3 Website and you must go to this site to get the MTCN..Click below.

2368476000234951576168-276400683051665164003251606647-40000-0-0-207

and enter it and once you've completed the process you'll get the control number. The code is:

2368476000234951576168-276400683051665164003251606647-40000-0-0-207

Sender = Ivan Icekov
Receiver = vPeter Renta
Question = What are you?
Answer = I am a Forwon Inezkamur

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
i will do what you ask me to do,i will check if
anything you will know,i don have intention of talking
you like this,but am press my people right,vene i can
find my step brother gain,i try call him on the phone
to come home he refuse to come back,if not i wuold don
Loosy Ballsak job for her,i told you am ready to work for,we
ready to anything for you that will make you happy,i
will check it and get back to you.

Mr VPeter

Hi vPeter,

We are all under pressure my friend. I have gone to great lengths to transfer the whole $20,000 for you. I know you did a great job for me. I am just so frustrated at the moment and worried for your brother now too. The security company is very good and the money is there I can see te balance. I will be notified when they give you the MTCN. I do not even know it. That's how good they are. I cannot withdraw it. That is the way they operate. So it is up to you to get your money. Have a bice day and brig your brother home.

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

Dear Sir Ivan Icekov,
This all the stress you have to use me to pass,i too many question and i try my best,at the time you need my help,i did not contact any security company before did it for you,i trusted you and do it from my heart,here too many question from te security company,everything is in your hand now,i told you told send it thruogh names,but you do just the way you like,only God who know,who are there securitty company,that have ask me more 100 questions,,please have to do something now.

What are doing i don not understand you,you know i don have money and you make me to spend $6 dollar today,just talk with those stupid security company,they ask more than one million question,infact they are the worst security company i have ever see, since my living in planet earth,they ask foolish question,and you think that is the best way for me or you,how i my so sure is not your hand work,but as i always tell you my God will fight for me,because am faithful to you,and am ready to work for you,now you everything in your hand ok,you said you secretary went and send the all and now is youtr turn to do the same thing,i told you should send it thruogh money gram or wester union by names,you told me is 2000 they can send,but now you still went and send all,and someone who dose not how you have your money is controling you,why can tell am working for you,that am your business partner,you should,the only way i trust now if you send the money,go and take the money from those criminals,the security company thieves tell them someone say they are criminals,take the money from them,and send little my little,you can use the follwing name and transfer it.
Name Daniel Otobo.
City Accra,Country Ghana.
2. name Lucky Thaddeus.
City Accra Country Ghana.
3. Otobo Efemena.
City Accra,Country Ghana.

i have given you all this name before,i can you use,some don need to control you on your money,you make me to spend money today,but there nothing good here,is that how i suffer you before i did your job,my God is at work,i explain my condition to you,what is happening,there more pressure on me,so try ok,please try to call me or give your direct line i want to speak with you.the pastor you told me about is that how,you suffer him,or you are the same person who say he his a pastor,tell me the true,i can i believe all this things,infact am pist off my boos,let end my complain here.

Mr Vpeter.

Subject: please my boos am tire with this,call me.

Dear Mr Ivan Icekov,
What kind of wickness is this,if you will send me the money you will tell,i told i just need to send little money for me to pay my debth,why should security company have power over you,i can complete thier one million question,tell them to give you back your money,because am tire now,for more than sir hours they have bee asking me questions,i never stress you like tis know from your mind,go to money gram and send this money if you really want,you can many names to send it,this can be done just two days it will be over sir,unless you have something in mind,please try to call me so that we can talk +233242579488,call me ok.

Mr Renta.

True enough he was on Scrooge's site but he was there for 2 and a half hours not six or sir as he said..and he answered 238 questions..I could just imagine him sitting there answering question after question..praying to his God to let this be the last the one..Scrooge my hats off to you Sir.. Twisted Evil

Date: 15-Aug-2006
Subject: Re: please my boos am tire with this,call me.

The money cannot be withdrawn. This is why I chose them. You must get it off them as I cannot take it back. I repeat..I CANNOT TAKE IT BACK..AND I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SEND YOU..THE MONEY IS THERE IN THAT COMPANY..IT'S UP TO YOU TO GET YOUR MONEY..

--
Ivan Icekov

C.E.O

Hairy Lemon Productions

This is the last mail..Ivan will ever send vPeter as he is Dead..His Ladyboy ws doing something he/she shouldn't have been at 90mph and they crashed and died..Oh well c'est la vie..R.I.P Ivan.. Laughing

No idea why but this mentally unstable Lad contacts the Pastor.. Rolling Eyes

To: Pastor Rolling Eyes
Subject: POSTOR.

Mr PASTOR,
YOU ARE THE ACCOMPLISH OF IVAN ICEKOV,YOU TOLD YOU HAVE RECRUITED PEOPLE FOR HIM,THAT HE PAID YOU 10,000,TELL ME WHERE DID KNOW THAT MAN,AND KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE NOT PASTOR AND YOU LYING THAT ARE PASTOR JUST TO GET MY ATTENTION,GOD WILL FIRE,YOUR SIN IN THE GREATEST ONE,I DON WHAT HE WANT FOR HIM,NOW HE DON WANT TO PAY ME,HE EVEN STRESS ME SERIOUSLY,HE GIVE MY EAMIL ADDRESS TO SOME PEOPLE TO MAIL AND INSULTED ME,I DON KNOW MR IVAN ICEKOV,BUT HE WILL REAP WHAT HE SOW,BECAUSE HE HAS MAKE ME TO BORROW MONEY FROM PEOPLE TO COMPLETE HIS PROJECT AND NOW HE DON WANT TO PAY,HE REATHER PAY THE MONEY TO A SECURITY COMPANY WHICH I SPEND SIX HOURS WITH,AND THEY ASK ME MORE THAN 1MILLION QUESTION,IF KNOW HIM,TELL HIM THAT HE SHOULD TAKE THE MONEY THAT I DON WANT IT AGAIN,THAT HE WILL SUFFER TO LEAVE,BECAUSE HE HAS TOUCH THE APPLE OF GOD EYES,MY GOD THAT I BELIEVE ON WILL REWARD HIM.

Subject: Re: POSTOR.

MA BROTHER,

DEY MAGA PAID ME. I GOT DEY JOB DON AND ANSWERED SECURITY COMPANY QUESTIONS AND DEN GOT DEY MONEYS. I NO GO JHB. DEY MAGA IS DUMB HE PAY WELL. BYE AMATEUR MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The Lads didn't owe anybody money for their pics..Most likely they are on the run because they didn't deliver on their promise to their Oga..I don't wish the Lads luck..And that's that.. Twisted Evil

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:43 am; edited 8 times in total
Arsemonger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao... love it! Wester onion...

Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in..vPeter is still visiting Scrooge's site..Ya gotta love the irony.. Laughing

Date: 22-Aug-2006 15:42
Subject: Look at this and read.

Quote:
how you heartless human,God will purnish you,all what ever you are doing in life as from now on will ruoght for you and your crew,things will be difficult with you,you will never find things easy in life again,i swear to you in the name of our lord jesus christ,you shall purnish,you will suffer to leave on earth,you will seek deth but you will not die,untill you pay for all you have done to me,like wise you have been doing it to order but this is the end of you criminal,scamer like you,amrobber like you,a terriost like you,follish man like you,animal,just look at your self,you will see your children dieying and your wife going out side to sleep with another man,you will sure sufferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Renta.

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy must be really stupid... I'm having fun now, but you've teached him not to do anything without receiving money... He was interested in the deal, but he seems broke now... Congrats on this one Fanny

Closed lad accounts
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so Loosy Ballsak has written to Mr. vPeter Renta and told him of Ivan's tragic death..I reckon this one's done and dusted.. Laughing

Sent : Thursday, August 24, 2006 3:55 PM
To : Loosy Ballsak
Subject : Re: Bad News

Dear Lady Loosy Ballsak,
You are also working for i nvan i cek ov all of you are one,ivan did not died,you are a liar,my God told me that ivan will not die,that he must pay for all he has done,i have swear to him,he thuogh we met on the internet,but God knows him more better than as i do,all those who work for him will also suffer,just like you,this what he has been doing to poor africa people,and this is the final end of it.Let me tell you my lady Loosy Ballsak what ever you call your name,Ivan is still alive very well,is eating wee,drinking weel,and sleeping with those beatiful women,like you,untill the time he will start to pay for all he has done,tell not that he will ok,i know very well he still alive,nothing will kill him,my God show me everything about him,i know spirtualy,so he can run away from God,he can only run away from man,he destroy my life and family and put me creditor,even my house is not going for sale now,tell him as soon you receive this mail,that the time he will start to pay for all this has not come yet ok,bye and extend my greetings to him.

vPeter is the man.. Laughing

He just won't give up..he he.. Laughing

mr vpeter renta [email protected]
Sent : Friday, August 25, 2006 8:09 PM
To : Loosy Ballsak
Subject : Re: Bad News

You slave to Mr ivan icekov wher ahve you been,why are opening your lap for him,because of what,after sleeping with he will still domp you too.

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:47 am; edited 3 times in total
homer_seshel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hats off to you! clapping

Very nice indeed!!!

Good Sister Mary: please do you have any money to send to me i m in big sheet here
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I set up a profile for vPeter on a site for Gay African Americans..And emailed him the link from a new addy, with a note saying from a friend of Ivan's..He can only view the profile and can't get onto any other part of the site from it..Click his personal add for some extra info..Don't email member as you'll only send me a note..This page is only for vPeters benefit.. Wink

<a href="http://www.blackglo.com/member.cfm?username=vPeterRenta">vPeter's Gay Profile</a>

He sent this first thing this morning..and emailed Loosy Ballsak a letter he emailed her weeks ago again..I think the shock must have gotten to him a little..

To: Imadum Basslad
Date: 11-Sep-2006 08:54
Subject: RE:

Dear Mr. Imadum Basslad,

Why should Invan Icekov your friend do that an innocent person,am not a 419 ok,i know you guys will think am a nigerian,but yes am partly half,that why i brother have those name,i don even know your address,but i will do something to this so that i get you guys,it may take sometime,why did you allow your friend do this,i don know anything about what you guys are doing,tell him like as i always say,my God will reward him and everyone of you that joint with him,am not gay,i hate those who are gay,you guys went and put my pictures here but,why i don nothing wrong,i did a job for him,he told he need a contract and this is what he want,even if he don send me the money he should gone like that,i thuoght he can chnage my present state,thing will began to happen to ivan that he will never believe,son say he is dead,that is just a news,it will definately happen to him and everyone working with him,despite how i contacted him was not good,but think he could put a change in my life,i even tell him to come dawn here so that we can meet face to face,he refuse be he use to sleep with dogs and he can leave the dogs,because they will not allow him to put those dogs on the plane,telling he should remove my picture from the net ok,but if he don let him carry on ok,you idiot you are Nigerain working with criminal it good for you,time will tell i will surely look for you guys,am coming to the uk very soon,i have the name of ivan and his company name with me.

Hmmm..vPeter thinks I'm a Nigerian Lad..I'll play along I guess and see what else can be done to shatter vPeter's mental health..

END??

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok..Sooooh..I've been getting P.M's from members concerning the abundance of HTML codes and lack of actual pictures..I think this boils down to my attempt to resize certain images to prevent blowouts..I have resized them all and converted them to BBC..Hopefully all images will now viewable..by all Wink

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic