SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Meet Kwesi Komelo - Rated M - Adult Themes, Language

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 18 Jul 2006
Posts: 95
Location: Across the road from your house...


PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my very first scambait so any and all constructive criticism is greatly appreciated but please be gentle!

I think I was a bit greedy for that photo that i laid it on a bit thick at the start but i don't think he was reading my emails much anyway.

if you could see the originals you would see all of his responses were cut and paste jobs as evident by many different fonts and colours.

Also note his changed email address and the details at the bottom of each of his emails change over time.

Quote:

The original scam email from Ibrahim Gwarzo

Good News,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from
Paraguay who is an international business man.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us
some how.


Please feel free to contact my lawyer.
Name: Barr: KWESI KOMELO
Email: [email protected]
Address: 72 Liberty Avenue Taifa, Accra;Ghana.

Please ask my lawyer who is in Accra-Ghana to send you the draft of
total $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I
kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist
me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get
in touched with him and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the suffer ness at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects
which I and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I
had forwarded instruction to my lawyer on your behalf to receive the
money, so feel free to get in touch with him .and he will send the amount
to you without any delay.

With best regards.
Ibrahim Gwarzo

NOTE: Please copy this message to him for his understanding.


<shane> wrote:
Dear Mr Kwesi Komelo,

Can you please on my behalf let Mr Ibrahim Gwarzo know that I am very thankful and grateful to him for considering me as the recipient for his money that he offers as compensation to me.

However due to the unfortunate accident that I incurred I have been having much trouble with my memory, and have also unfortunately lost my hearing as well as the use of both of my arms. Currently I now need to use a specially designed keyboard for people who cannot use their arms.

Can you please ask Mr Ibrahim Gwarzo to respond to me and provide a quick de-brief of our business dealings to date as I would feel terribly guilty accepting his money not knowing whether or not it is deserved.

Mr Komelo, It is not that the money is an issue for me as I have recieved a rather sizeable amount of compensation and donations through various charities (currently around $720,000).

I have searched through my records of all business dealings and accounts that I have, and although I must admit I was very meticulous with my record keeping, I have not been able to locate any record of dealing with Mr Ibrahim Gwarzo which leads me to believe our correspondance must have occurred during a brief period before my unfortunate accident.

As requested by Mr Ibrahim Gwarzo I have included a copy of the message that he sent to me so that you can understand what is happenning.

Thankyou to you both

S. Tuffer

KWESI KOMELO <[email protected]> wrote:Dear S. Tuffer

Your email was received with thanks, and I have been expecting to hear from you. Anyway, Mr. Ibrahim Gwarzo left a certified International bank draft of $350,000.00, which I was instructed to give to you as soon as you come down for it. Right now, the certified International bank draft is here with me in the office.

You are advice to let me know when you will be coming for it.or in the alternative, we should arrange on how you will receive the Draft through deplomtic Courier company,but you will have to bear the cost of the shipping.

Waiting for your urgent reply.
Regards
Barrister Kwesi Komelo ESQ.



<shane> wrote:
Dear Mr Komelo

Thankyou for your swift response and thankyou for holding the draft for me in your office. However as I stated to you previously I would like Mr Ibrahim Gwarzo to get in contact with me in regards to what the money is for, before I make any decision in regards to receiving the money.

I am sure that you must understand my position since my unfortunate accident I have a terrible time recalling much of my memory about recent events.

So please if you would be so kind Mr Komelo as to ask Mr Ibrahim Gwarzo to please get into contact with me I will be happy to continue with the proceedings of this transaction.

Thankyou and God Bless

S.Tuffer

KWESI KOMELO <[email protected]> wrote:Dear S. Tuffer

Many thanks for your email. I really understand your situation, but this instruction given to me by your partner (CLIENT) Mr. Ibrahim Gwarzo. I think it will be much better for your to findout all details from him since he is the one who made the contact to you.

I wait for your advise.

Regards,
Barrister Kwesi Komelo ESQ.


<shane> wrote:
Mr Komelo,

I don't think that you do really understand my situation as you say you do. I have much trouble remembering things as well as being completely deaf and having no use of my arms. It makes me very angry and upset that you would say such a thing! Unless you have sufferred the same tragedy that I have I don't think that you can possibly understand what I am going through!

Although I do not like to talk about it I will tell you now of the great traumatic incident which has since caused me so much grief and hurt, so that in future you may understand where I am coming from!

Up until January of this year I was a kangaroo shepherd by trade and it was a job that I was very good at, in fact in the years 2001 and 2004 I was elected the Head of the Shepherding International Team (Sh.I.T Head) for the international shepherding games held each year in Australia.

In January of this year while shepherding my kangaroos in a cross country training session, my heard of kangaroos were startled by a bunyip causing them to stampeded in fear. Unfortunately I was caught under the stampede and in the onslaught of 419 kangaroos trampling me into the ground I recieved my permanently disabling injuries.

Since the accident I have had to endure the healing process which involved alot of rehabilitation as well as pain and discomfort. The entire process would have left me a very broken man had I not recieved the compensation payout and generosity of various charitable organisations such as the Raccoon Society.

I am sorry that I have need for an outburst such as that Mr Komelo but it infuriates me that people say that they understand my pain when they more likely do not.

That aside I must reiterate that I have a poor memory due to my unfortunate accident and as such I am unable to recall Mr Ibrahim Gwarzo's email address because I forgot to keep a record of the original email he sent to me. The reason I forgot is because I have a very poor memory that I have since had to suffer from due to my unfortunate accident which has left me with a lot of problems with my memory, completely deaf and without the use of my arms and also with a very poor memory which comes and goes at varying intervals.

So please mr Komelo I am asking you kindly again to please ask Mr Ibrahim Gwarzo to get into contact with me as I am unable to contact him due to the fact that I have forgotten his email address.

I thank you kindly pray to my god for your swift reply.

S. Tuffer


I get no response so I try again

<shane> wrote:
Dear Mr Komelo,

Hello my name is Shane Tuffer. I have just recentlybeing browsing through my recent emails and I have come acros some correspondance between yourself and I regarding 350,000 US dollars which was apparantly to be paid to me for some dealings with a Mr Ibrahim Gwarzo.

I am just emailing you to ensure that we settled this transaction because I have no bank records showing that I recieved the US$350,000. I am unable to remember myself you see as I sufferred an unfortunate accident which has not only left me completely deaf and without the use of my arms, but has also caused me to suffer considerable memory problems. I much difficulty retaining my short term memory you see.

Please if you could enlighten me as to the situation involving the money as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it thankyou.

Kindest regards and God bless

S.Tuffer

KWESI KOMELO <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear S.Tuffer

In the year 2003 my client Ibrahim Gwarzo contacted you to assist him in the transaction that has involved huge amount of money, but unfortunately both you were unable to finalize it then before he stop hearing from you. Maybe that was when you had the accident you are talking about.

However, due to his kindness and love he has on you he decided to compensate you with $350,000 USD after when he was successful with his new partner from Paraguay where is currently doing his business with the new partner.

Right now the certified International bank draft of $350,000.00, which I was instructed to give to send to you as soon as you requested for it, is here in my office.

However, you will have to send the following amount of money for the immediate dispatch of your draft to you door step.


The following are the total cost to deliver it to you.

(1) the shipping cost: $50,00
(2) insurance coverage:$ 350,00
(3) bring the total to $400,00

You are advice to send the money through my secretary as soon as possible to enable me send the cheque by tomorrow.

Method of Payment: Western Union Money Transfer
Receiverís Name: Mr. Donatus Okafor
Address: 72 Liberty Avenue Taifa, Accra;Ghana
Amount US$400.00

I wait for the transfer information to enable dispatch today.

Best regards,

Barrister Kwesi Komelo


<shane> wrote:
Dear Kwesi,

I am sorry for my delayed response but I have been a little busy the past couple of days but I forgot my login details for my email account. You see I had an unfortunate accident which has not only left me completely deaf and without the use of my arms, but also with a very poor short term memory.

In response to your query about my accident it was not in 2003 it was at the beginning of this year and it was due to a kangaroo stampede in which I unfortunately was caught underneath. It was while I was in training for the next Shepherding International Team Games (Sh.I.T Games). Did you know that in 2001 and 2004 I was elected Head of the Shepherding International Team (Sh.I.T Head)? Unfortunately due to my accident I will never be the head again let alone on the team and that makes me sad.

Anyway I digress. After reading through previous emails to refresh myself in the goings on of our transaction I have decided that although you have not given me the contact details of Ibrahim Gwarzo I will go ahead and send you the $400.

My friend Clyde who has been helping me tells me that you probably have some client confidentiality agreement with Mr Gwarzo so that is fine if you cannot give me his details.

Clyde has however queried what the $400 is for. Can you please set our minds to rest and detail what the shipping costs and insurance coverage cover?

Any statements from the insurance company stating the coverage details should suffice thankyou.

Also can you please send me identification details of yourself and Mr Donatus kafor who will be recieving the money? Preferrably a licence or passport as well as a photo of both of you to prove you really are who you are. I think the best way to do this would be to hold a sign in the photo with a word nobody else would know about except you and I. Perhaps my former honourary title of Sh.I.T Head would be sufficient.

In short before sending the $400 I require of you and Mr Okafor:

1. Insurance statements
2. Passport or licence
3. Identifying photo with you both holding a sign saying "Sh.I.T Head"

If you can provide for me these simple things in high quality scanned images I will see to it that the $400 is sent to you.

Lastly I must stress to you that I don't ask these things because i do not trust you. I have just been informed by my friend Clyde that there are some people that lie and steal from others using the internet. Clyde and i both agree that this is just good practice to ask for identification.

I trust that you will understand and provide to me these simple requests involving both you and Mr Okafor.

May God bless you

Your friend

Shane Tuffer

again no response so i try again

<shane> wrote:

Hello Mr Komelo,

I must tell you that I am excited about how I will be getting the $350,000. I am finding it very hard to wait!

I just wanted to know when I can expect to recieve the insurance statement, identification and photos I requested before sending the $400 to Mr Okafor.

Please let me know so we can get this transaction under way. I have many plans for the money!

God Bless You

Your Friend

Shane Tuffer

KWESI KOMELO <[email protected]> wrote:Attention: Mr. Shane Tuffer

It is not only necessary but also pertinent to let know that my chambers is not blind folding into reality. I am a serious minded solicitor with complete Spiritual Comfort ability.

What do you think that I am?? A charitable organization or low class solicitor?? I wouldnít want you or anybody to take my leniency into moral laxity. What is the meaning of me sending you insurance statement, identification and photos before you can send the money to deliver your own Cheque to you. Are you talking about insurance which are yet to be obtained?

Maybe you can ask Mr. Ibrahim Gwarzo your own partner to do that, please with due respect donít you ever ask me for such thing again. Are you going to use my photos or my secretary photos as an ID to send the money?

If you cannot follow my instruction for the shipment cost, then you can ask Clyde to come physically to Ghana and pick the Cheque. You have already my address in the previous mails. Here is the email ID of Mr. Gwarzo ([email protected])

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Kwesi Komelo ESQ.
KOMELO CHAMBERS,.
This is an authentic information from the Principle Attorney of Kwesi Komelo Law Firm All information contain in this forum must be kept confidential. Tel: 233-27-6117866: Fax 233-21-312457 Address: 72 Liberty Avenue Taifa, Accra-Ghana


<shane> wrote:

Mr Komelo

I do not like the way you are addressing me and I do not understand why it is that you are becoming upset.

You yourself stated that you needed $400 dollars to cover the shipping and insurance for the $350,000 you are holding for me.

I would like to know why does it cost $50 to send a cheque?

I also would like to know what does the insurance cover? Since I am giving YOU the money for the insurance I would assume that YOU would know what it is for.

What I asked is that you simply send me a document stating what the insurance covers such fire, theft, fraud, act of god, piracy, vikings etc.

You know the normal things an insurance policy covers? You do understand don't you?

As well as the insurance document I asked that you provide proof of yours and Mr Okafor's identification in the form of passport or licence, and a photograph of you and Mr Okafor holding a sign with "Sh.I.T Head" printed clearly!

Ido not understand why it is difficult for you to send scan these photographs, identification and insurance documents and then email them to me. It is a task that takes only 5 minutes to complete yet from your last email you seem to have great difficulty doing it!!

Since you are a solicitor you should already know that it is necessary to obtain documented proof of any transaction to avoid any legal complications which might possibly arise in the future.

In fact since you seem to be taking issue over somthing so trivial and which I thought you would already understand, I question whether or not you really are who you say that you are!

I am beginning to lose trust in you Mr Komelo!

Proove to me that you are who you are and you will have my trust again!

By sending me what I require I shall consider whether to send you $400 or meet you in person in Ghana with my friend clyde to collect the money.


I also demand an apology for your un-warranted rude demeanour and attitude in your last email!!

May God Bless You

Mr Shane Tuffer



BARRISTER K KOMELOME <[email protected]> wrote:
Mr Shane Tuffer,

I am sorry if I appear to be rude on you in my last email, but that is the way it will be based on such request you made on your previous email. I will tell you the reason for my demanding for the shipment charges. The $50, 00 is the cost for the shippment charge while the $350, 00 is for the insurance cover of the Cheque through customs checks till it arrive to your door step.

My good friend, I must assure you that nither I or my secretary will not pose on any picture in order for you to send money for the shipment of your material because such request does not has anything to do in connection of your shipment. NOTE: You cannot obtain any insurance certificate while you have not pay for it to be obtained. If thatís how it works there then here is Africa and it doesnít happen in such a way.

I would suggest we drop the idea of me sending the draft to you through courier services since you are no longer comfortable with my efforts. You are not sending the money for my pocket keep or for my family to feed on it.

I think your physical present here will be the best solution to end all these argument. Olny then you will know if am really or not, so keep your money.

I would be looking forward to see you here so you can pick up your document for your self. I wish to inform you that the expiration date of the already issued Cheque will be on Tuesday 13th August 2006.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Kwesi Komelo ESQ.
KOMELO CHAMBERS,.
This is an authentic information from the Principle Attorney of Kwesi Komelo Law Firm All information contain in this forum must be kept confidential. Tel: 233-27-6117866: Fax 233-21-312457 Address: 72 Liberty Avenue Taifa, Accra-Ghana


<shane> wrote:
Mr Komelo,

I think that because you are dealing with a disabled person here that you for some reason think that i am a complete idiot.

Just because my unfortunate accident has resulted in some memory loss is no reason to insult my intelligence Mr Komelo.

Why don't you understand that the identification and photographs that we have requested is necessary if we are to send you the $400. How are we to know if you are who you say you are if you will not prove it to us? How do we know that if we send you the $400 you will simply take it for yourself knowing that we do not know who you are?

Mr Komelo if you wish us to meet in person in Ghana then YOU STILL NEED TO SEND US IDENTIFICATION AND THE PHOTOS THAT WE ASK FOR so that we know who it is we are meeting and what they look like.

I also do not believe that you conduct your business in such a way that you feel the need to be rude to the people that you correspond with. There is absolutely no need to treat anybody at all whatsoever with such disrespect as you have been treating me to!

You are right when you say I am no longer comfortable with sending you the money to recieve my cheque as i do not trust you now!

Once you have apologised to me Mr Komelo AND sent me proof of Identification AND sent me an accompanying photo as already requested on numerous occassions, Clyde and I will then make arrangements to meet you in Ghana to complete this transaction.

I expect that your next email will provide to me these SIMPLE things that I have requested.

IF YOU FAIL MR KOMELO you can consider this transaction ended and you can return the money to Mr Gwarzo, as I will have nothing more to do with you Mr Komelo. No amount of money is worth this much stress and anguish that you place in my life.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE MR KOMELO.

May God Help You

Shane Tuffer


BARRISTER K KOMELOME <[email protected]> wrote:
Mr. Shane Tuffer
I feel very worried about the way you are taking this issue as if I am having anything differently with you. Now in order for me to be VERY SURE that the draft was actually made for you, you will have to send me your current picture and your valid ID with new pose picture written BANG ME PLEASE then I can send you whatever you required from me.

This is very simple for us to conclude this matter once for all.

Looking forward to receive the require information from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Kwesi Komelo ESQ.
KOMELO CHAMBERS,.
This is an authentic information from the Principle Attorney of Kwesi Komelo Law Firm All information contain in this forum must be kept confidential. Tel: 233-27-6117866: Fax 233-21-312457 Address: 72 Liberty Avenue Taifa, Accra-Ghana


<shane> wrote:

Dear dickhead,

why don't you just come clean and admit to me what I've known from the start.

you are nothing but a lying thief trying to scam money from the innocent because you are just too useless to get a real job and earn a honest living.

thanks for the entertainment

Your friend

Shane


BARRISTER K KOMELOME <[email protected]> wrote:

What ever you let me to know in these few days now; you appear to be criminal trying to reap where you did not plant. You were trying to took advantage of the mistake from my client (Ibrahim Gwarzo) I could not even make any single understand why you bring your self so low by trying to take what does not belong to you and you called your thief self honest man.

I wonder what would have happen if you had send the little cent I was requesting and the draft sent to you. I am sure by now I would have being the biggest fool before you. Thanks for your stubbornness that gives me more room to investigate your act.

If truly you had an accident as you claimed then you have to change your life style so that you donít have your self into further troubles. Itís just an advice.


<shane> wrote:
Dear Goat molestor

You are the worst kind of criminal and do you know why? Because you are so stupid and you fool yourself into believing that you are smarter than your victims.

Did you honestly think that that you could fool me into thinking i had forgotten that I had made a deal to accept $350,000?

Do you honestly believe that I think you are using your real name?

You really are an idiot. Perhaps i should send you some mney just so you can go back to school and get an education.

Your friend

Shane


BARRISTER K KOMELOME <[email protected]> wrote:

HELLO PIG

YOU ARE FULL OF PIG SHITS AND THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON EARTH. YOU HAVE COME HERE TO PICK YOUR FATHER HEAD AND SEE WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE FOR YOU. ANIMAL


<shane> wrote:
To my good friend

Am I to take your last reply as an admission that you are a scammer? You certainly don't sound like a barrister anyomore.

I also doubt that you would be brave enough to insult me like that if we were to meet face to face. I think you would be a coward and begging to me for forgiveness for your insolence. You would be crying like a little child in fear!

That is why you choose to scam people in other countries because you know that you would never meet them.

Your dear friend
Shane

BARRISTER K KOMELOME <[email protected]> wrote:

I am not a scammer and I would never be I am rich through my professession. Remember you started the insolence before me. Read your previous emails.

Komelo



<shane> wrote:
To my good friend Kwesi

Stop with all of the lies! It does you no good to keep lying about such things. If you are not a scammer then why don't you send me some proof of your identity?

I'll tell you why my friend.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A SCAMMER YOU IDIOT!!

If I am wrong then send me proof!

Your pal

Shane


BARRISTER K KOMELOME <[email protected]> wrote:
BUT I HAVE TOLD YOU TO SEND ME YOUR NEW POSE PICTURE WITH SIGN OF BANG ME PLEASE

when I receive you can be sure of whatever details u need from me


<shane> wrote:
To my good friends

Don't be such fools. Don't you understand how stupid you make yourselves look? Tell me why I should send you anything when you are trying to steal from me?

YOU ARE THIEVES, LIARS AND COWARDS.

I have also heard that you are homosexuals and that you like to felch each others semen out of a goats anus.

Why don't you just admit it?

You poor people. I almost pity you.

But then I remember: you're idiots!

Your good friend

Shane

BARRISTER K KOMELOME <[email protected]> wrote:
You are nothing but MAGGOT a rotten DOG and full of PIG SHIT

<shane> wrote:

Hello my friend!

You know by saying such things I am beginning to get the feeling that you don't like me very much.

So let me just respond to your crude comments by pointing out to you that figuratively speaking I am constructed of an elastic hydro carbon polymer drawn from the sap of certain vegetative organisms, and you my friend are a common synthetic adhesive. So opinions of myself you may wish to express to me will rebound from my person and attach themselves to you for all to see that the expressed opinions by you actually refer to you and not me.

In other words I am rubber you are glue so whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you! Let's see if he get's it!

Also I saw a Baboon in the zoo the other day and he wished me to tell you that since arriving to my country he has had cosmetic surgery performed on his ass to remove any likeness to your face. He said he felt great shame at being mistaken for you everytime somebody saw him from the back while taking a dump.

Your buddy

Shane





Advice or comments anyone?

_________________
"BY THE POWER VESTED ON US, WE HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CHECKMATE INTERNET SCAM" --Wilbert Greg
"YOU ARE FULL OF PIG SHITS AND THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON EARTH. YOU HAVE COME HERE TO PICK YOUR FATHER HEAD AND SEE WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE FOR YOU. ANIMAL ." --Kwesi Komelo
"My parents and friends are admired by my dishes." --Anna

Last edited by fat_raccoon on Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:02 am; edited 6 times in total
View user's profileSend private message
Alaike Bikbutz
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 26 May 2006
Posts: 43
Location: Holanda <3


PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Smile

_________________
your mother is with a pregnant of goat.
and she will not live and see thje ending of this year. - Rose Math
View user's profileSend private message
Torn
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 28 Jul 2006
Posts: 60
Location: Australia


PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds more like a BADger to me asking for your pic with 'bang me please'???? Id drop him or rebait from another addy.

_________________
MY DAUGTHER CONDITION IS GETING MORE WORSEN CAUSE THEY SHE HAS AN ULTIMATUM TIME OF 2 WEEKS.
~mary jude

"you callee me a fool right?"
barr Bruce johnson

" THIS MESSAGE IS REAL PLEASE , this is not just an Internet False message , No & please No ;, it is not . "
~Bianca Alhassas

View user's profileSend private message
JMRazor
Baiting Guru


Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 7103
Location: Yes


PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am a serious minded solicitor with complete Spiritual Comfort ability.


I was dying to find out what that meant exactly. Wink

Some good insults -- you had some potential to stretch it out a bit further, but when you start off being deaf, prone to memory loss, and without arms, you kind of limit your options. Wink

Still, it's a good start!

_________________
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/donate.php">|A 100% RISKY FREE PROPOSITION| </a> |PLEASE VISIT SCAMWARNERS| |READ OUR F.A.Q.| |WHEN IN DOUBT CLICK ON THIS|

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 18 Jul 2006
Posts: 95
Location: Across the road from your house...


PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Torn wrote:
Sounds more like a BADger to me asking for your pic with 'bang me please'???? Id drop him or rebait from another addy.


you could be right. I was actually thinking its just a lad(s) who has been baited before.

is there any way to find out?

_________________
"BY THE POWER VESTED ON US, WE HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CHECKMATE INTERNET SCAM" --Wilbert Greg
"YOU ARE FULL OF PIG SHITS AND THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON EARTH. YOU HAVE COME HERE TO PICK YOUR FATHER HEAD AND SEE WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE FOR YOU. ANIMAL ." --Kwesi Komelo
"My parents and friends are admired by my dishes." --Anna
View user's profileSend private message
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter


Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Posts: 110
Location: South Carolina


PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol! Bravo! Love the last little bit(those insults you threw at his ass were funny!). I hope when I start my first bait, it will be as good as this! Very Happy

_________________
"For with what measure you mete, it will be measured back to you." Lord Jesus Christ
View user's profileSend private message
Dr Dimento
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 35


PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, this same guy just bit one of my lines.....an ASEM. Don't scare him off.

I did trace his IP to Accra, Ghana though......
View user's profileSend private message
fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 18 Jul 2006
Posts: 95
Location: Across the road from your house...


PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Dimento wrote:
Hmm, this same guy just bit one of my lines.....an ASEM. Don't scare him off.

I did trace his IP to Accra, Ghana though......


sorry Dr Dimento I think I may have already. haven't heard from him for days now. Sad

_________________
"BY THE POWER VESTED ON US, WE HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CHECKMATE INTERNET SCAM" --Wilbert Greg
"YOU ARE FULL OF PIG SHITS AND THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON EARTH. YOU HAVE COME HERE TO PICK YOUR FATHER HEAD AND SEE WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE FOR YOU. ANIMAL ." --Kwesi Komelo
"My parents and friends are admired by my dishes." --Anna
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT