SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Does anyone know this peace de resistance?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ali_izzet_sanli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received my first romance letter last week. The sender claims that she is a Swetlana from Kazan, Russia. She is apparently not happy with her fellow boys as they are nasty and not worthy of depending for a long lasting relationship.

Upon asking her photo, she sent a picture of a real beauty, I suspect was too good to be an ordinary lone girl. (I dont know how to submit photos here, any help welcome...you wont regret to see real beauty "sweta"!!!

The very first moment, I suspected this was a scam mail, although I had no idea about russian scammers. Now, after seing this forum, I am satisfied that I was right.

The problem with the brain of Swetlana is she never reads my mails carefuly, or not at all. She keeps writing her own feelings withouth replying my questions, which prompts me to think that the scammer behing the screen just copy and pasts some ready made texts. (the copy -past style of message bodies are also a proof of that)

So far, I have collected some five beautiful pictures of Swetlana. If you help me how to share those photos with you, I will dully submit the photos for your consideration.

What did I do with her? I just marked her mail address as spam as she never heeds my mails and requests but keeps writing romantic cliches. I consider dealing with her just a waste of time.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a sveta from kazan in the pass [really from yoko place - just north]

Photobucket.com to post the photos.
ali_izzet_sanli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the photos of the hot babe. I wanted to tell her "you are beautiful", if it was her who scamming. But, I guess not. I repeatedly invited her to a webcam chat, but she refused with the pretex that there is no webcam in the internetcafe she frequents.

[/img]

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post up her email address and let the horny dogs that are the romance scam baiters at her Twisted Evil

Those pictures are more than likely just stolen off a modelling agency's website. Getting anything personalised or the vlad on webcam will be nigh on impossible.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that letter from at least 3 different people. You are right in the idea that they just cut and paste a series of letters to you and ignore anything you write them. I always ask them for a fresh photo of them holding a handwritten sign with something on it like " I Love LA!". I am always totally ignored until they get to the airport and discover that they need $700 by western union to cover unexpected flight and visa costs.

It's fun to collect photos though.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic