SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

H.Seshel and the fudge packers....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
homer_seshel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Miss Linda Miller
Abidjan (CI)
West Africa
phone.+ xxx xxx xx xxx
Date: Jul 21

Dearest One,
Canvary greetings to you,
May it not be suprise recieving this mail since you never know me.
I am Miss. LINDA MILLER from Sierra Leone.And being that I lost my parents,I decided to convey to you my problems here in Afirca.My father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death .

He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account here in Cote d'Ivoire up to the tune of $8.5M which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary . I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production.please Iam writing with heart felt condition because of how I lost my beloved parents and since that time, no one cares for me and that is why i am contacting you now so that after everything, i will come to country to stay as life partner.

AND I WILL GRATIFY YOU 15 PERCENT FOR YOUR NOBBLE DEEDS. God will reward you as you going to help me out of this predicament

Thanks and best regards

MISS LINDA

-------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

And her response�. (from a different email address) Note: Will slap for that later.

[email protected]
Miss Linda Miller
Abidjan (CI)
West Africa
phone.+ xxx xxx xx xxx
Date: Jul 22

Dear Rev. Homer Seshul

May the peace of our Allmighty GOD be with you and your ministry.
I realy thank you a lot for your responce to my mail and your interest to help me out.Thank you also for your acceptance to assist me to get the money my late father(Johnson Miller ) deposited with BANK OF AFRICA there in a fixed deposit, I got your contact on the internet after days of praying and fasting which i requested GOD to direct me towards a trust worthy person that will help me in this transaction.

I am 20 years old ,and I contacted you to be my Guardian so that you will look after me and help to look for a better investment, so that I can invest wisely when the money is transfered to you, You have to dicide on the area where we will invest in your country since i am not experienced in life.

Everthing I told you about this money is real and legal, I have surferred alot since my father died. I dont have any body to look after me, but I have some greedy ones who want to kill me too and have the money to enrich themselves. That is why i don't want to have the money invested here or to leave here any more.I contacted you to please do this following thing for me, to help and make sure that this money will be smoothly transfered into your bank account, you will also help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me.
You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies. You have to keep this confidential and no other body should know about this till the money is transferred to you and you bring me up to your
country.

Please promise me that you are not going to change you mind if the money is transfered to you, because this is the highest risk I am taken in my life.
You can call me immediately you receive this email so that we will discuss fine .And i will give you the bank contacts as soon as i hear from you ,so that you will contact them as my late fathers business associate .I will attached the Deposit certificate and all the related documents my late father handed over to me in my next mail as a proof .Please in the reply of this mail, tell me more about your self and give me your private telephone number for easy communication.

I am awaiting for your urgent call +xxx xxxxxxxx

Yours Sincerely,

linda Miller

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is where it gets interesting� a straight 419 scam goes the way of a Love scam. I consider this one a bonus! Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Miss Linda Miller
Abidjan (CI)
West Africa
phone.+ xxx xxx xx xxx
Date: Jul 23

Dear Rev. Homer Seshel,

May the peace of the Allmighty God be with you and your Ministry.
Thanks a lot for your kind mail and your interest to help me out of this critical situations.
Do not worry your self, I strongly beleive that with God all things are possible, the transfer will wort our very smoothly, There is not risk on this transation. You will contact the bank as my late fathers business associate ,And As well as my Guadian demanding the money to be transferd to your account.I have informed the bank offically that you will be contacting them on my behalf for the claim of the deposit.
I will send to you all the necessary documents my late father handed over to me , As soon as you receive them by tomorrow, you will contact the bank and ask them to transfer the money to you.

You dont need to have a local account with my bank before the transfer can take place, All you need to do it t, is to send them your account informations where you want this money to be transferd.But if you dont have an account, you will ask them to send it via western union money tansfer on moneygram ttransfer bit by bit.

I will like to study ECONOMICS , I have finished my O LEVEL, i want to entre into university, You have to help me to find a good one.

I want you to be my life partner by taking care of the investments as a partner while i am doing my studies, But if you are not married and interested to marry me, There is no problem, But if you are married, God will provide me my own husband.
please in the reply of this mail, tell me in details about your self and give me your photo and your private telephone number.

God bless you.

Linda Miller

------------------------------------------------------

I believe that I shall be slapping once again for obviously not reading my email, and I�ll have to see if I can find a pic of Ron Jeremy dressed as a priest. Be looking forward to her telling how handsome I am! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!! Twisted Evil

Last edited by homer_seshel on Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
homer_seshel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry that I have not updated this since I first posted... Embarassed

That error shall be corrected soon. This bait is still going strong and I have begun my task of redirecting to go for my first trophy. You'll all see that when I get the update posted. That will be soon, within the next day or so.

Good Sister Mary: please do you have any money to send to me i m in big sheet here
homer_seshel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

------------------------------------------------------

<<me&friends.jpg>>

NOTE: The "picture" that I sent is simply text formatted to look like a link.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
Miss Linda Miller
Abidjan (CI)
West Africa
phone.+ xxx xxx xx xxx
Date: Jul 24

Dear Rev. Homer Seshel

May the peace of the Allmighty God be with you.
Thanks a lot for your kind mail and your interest to help me out. I have told you about me in my previous first and second mail. I am linda miller from Sierra leone,But i am now in cote d' Ivoire to claim the deposit my late father made for me, i am 20 years old,. I am now an orphan, i lost all my parents and many of my brothers in the cost of the war, I have only one uncle in my country who want to kill me so that he can inherit all my late fathers property, That was why i left my country to come to code d'ivoire so that i can claim this depoist . i dont want to go back to my country again.
I dont have anybody in my life again apart from you. Just accept me just as i am. I will be yours forever.

Dont worry about the issue of marrige, We shall have enough time to discuss about it when i come over to your country,As soon as the tranfer is over , i shall come over to your country and meet with you.I shall also contribute to work of God in your ministry. The transaction will not take more time , As soon as you contact the bank and introduce your self as my late fathers business partner, before the end of next week , the transaction will be concluded.

You have to make up your mind to be serious in this transaction, I dont knwo why you have chosen to be poor, you have to brake the vow of poverty and make a new vow of richness, the bible says that Jesuse christ was made poor for us to be rich, And it is the will of God that we should prosper , OK? .
I have gone to meet with the director of the bank to inform them offically that you will be contacting them to claim the deposit on my behalf, The director of the bank is waitng to hear from you.So kindly contact the bank and introduce your self as my late fathers business associate and as my guardian, The bank director will be glade to hear fromp you.

Below is the bank contact.

BANK OF AFRICA ABIDJAN - COTE D'IVOIRE
Contact person ; Mr Edward Kone
Tel/Fax ; +225 08 22 52 99
Email; [email protected]

Kindly contact the bank as soon as you receive this mail . Also update me as soon asd you contact the bank.
I have attache here all the docuemnts my late father handed over to me and my photo.
please i can not see your photo.kindly re-send them.
Looing forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and God bless you.

LINDA MILLER

----------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Actually, I never sent the email to the bank. Let's see what the lad does now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
Miss Linda Miller
Abidjan (CI)
West Africa
phone.+ xxx xxx xx xxx
Date: Jul 24

Dear Rev. Homer Seshul.

Thaks for your kind mail and your sincerity.I realy appoligize for not answring your the way i surpose to answer them, I am realy sorry for that.
I will like us to build an everlasting trust on each other. As i told you in my former mail, I dont have anybody in my life to help me, I am depending on you for the success of this transaction .

My name is Linda Miller, I am 20 years old.we are 3 in our family, Two boys and i am the only girl. My elder brother died in motor accident at the when he was 17 years old.And i lost my parents and my elder brothers during the war.I was able to excape it because i was in boarding school. So after the death of my parents, I came back to my family house , My uncle have taken my late fathers properties and wanting to kill me so that he can inherit the deposit in the bank, That was why i left my country with all the documents of the deposit to claim the money so that i can continue my life and education.
I am a very good christain and i fear God in my life.My late parent where very good christains, And they brought us up in a christain way. I can not tell you lie, I will always respect and love you. If there is anything you might want to know about me, kindly fill free to ask me, I will explain it to you, I can not rememeber to tell you all now.
As soon as the transafer is done , I will come over to your country to have a new life, I have sufferd a lot since i lot my parents.I dont want to stay in this country again.

I will actaully provide service for you and also the church, I will act according to your instruction.

I fill very good and happy providing service to others, because my mother told us to always humble our self in any where we go.

I did not receive your picture, Please resend it. Did you receive my photo ? You did not comment on them.Did you receive the docuemnts i sent to you?

Please fill free to ask me any question my might wish.
Also update me as soon as the bank respond to you.

Linda Miller
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
Miss Linda Miller
Abidjan (CI)
West Africa
phone.+ xxx xxx xx xxx
Date: Jul 25

Dear Rev. Homer Seshul,

May the peace of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you and your ministry.
I was expecting to read from you today. I hope all is well with you.
Did you receive the mail i sent to you?

I called the bank today to know the update, The bank said that the have not hard from you. please try as such as possible to contact the bank so that they will commence on the transfer.

Linda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's give her a day or two to sweat...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
Miss Linda Miller
Abidjan (CI)
West Africa
phone.+ xxx xxx xx xxx
Date: Jul 27

Dear Rev. Homer Seshel,

May the peace of the Allmighty God be with you forever.I thank you a lot for your kind mail.I was wondring why you have written me for the past two days.I am so happy to hear from you once again. I also beleive that God will do a miracle in our life.
I hope the lord will speak to you concerning me in all aspect of life.
I will take my time to find out in the bible that says HE WAS MADE POOR FOR US TO BE RICH,Just give me a little time for find it out.

I dont realy understand what kind of help brother Drew is talking about, Give me the details , I am interested.

I need this money to be transferd to your account so that i can come over to meet with you, I am realy suffring here a lot, i dont have anybody to look after me.
please go ahead and contact the bank so that they will transfer the money to you .I called the bank they told me that they have not hard from you.

Below is the bank contact one again.

BANK OF AFRICA ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
CONTACT PERSON; MR EDWARD KONE
TEL/FAX ; +225 08 22 52 99
EMAIL; [email protected]

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

thanks and God bless you.

LINDA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
Miss Linda Miller
Abidjan (CI)
West Africa
phone.+ xxx xxx xx xxx
Date: Jul 29
Dear Rev. Homer Seshel,

May the peace of the Allmighty God be with you and your ministry.
I thank you a lot for your kind mail, I am verey happy to have a God fearing man like you.
I am still waiting for you to make up your mind and contact with the bank so that the transfer can take place.I am ineed of your help.

Kindly inform Brother Drew that i have found many men that are willing to work for him. They are my church members.
Below are question they are asking me.

1. HOW MUCH IS THE SALARY
2.WHERE IS THE FACTORY SITUATED
3.HOW CAN THEY COME OVER
4. WHO IS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THER COIMMING BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR THREIR FLIGHT TICKET.
5.WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible because the men are ready to work if the questions are well answerd.

LINDA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Sister Mary: please do you have any money to send to me i m in big sheet here
homer_seshel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone... I've got a few updates and posted the pictures and forms that have been sent. They can all be found here...

http://www.freewebs.com/hseshel/l%5Fmiller/index.htm

Enjoy. And please let me know what you think. This is actually my first official bait, and I'm currently angling toward my first trophy! Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic