SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any hints on this ongoing Scam (early stage) are welcome :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mirador
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<< MAIL 1 FROM FAITH AMSTRONG >>

Greetings Dearest

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from a prophet woman here in Abidjan the capital city of Ivory Coast now Cote d'Iviore.

I am Faith Amstrong the only Dauther of late Mr and Mrs Colins Amstrong from Republic of Namibia also in Africa. My father was a very wealthy cocoa supplyer based in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast in west Africa before he was poisoned to death by one of his business associates on one of their outing to disscus on a business deal.

When my mother died,my father took me specail because i am motherless before the death of my father on 30th May 2005 in a private hospital in my country which he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he deposited the sum of $12.500.00 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspence account in one of the bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name Faith Amstrong as his first Dauther as the next of kin in depositing the fund,and he also handed over to me the documents covering the deposit of the money.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance him from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where this money will be transfer and use it for investment purpose, (such as realestate management).

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as the guardian of this money since I am only 20 years and i have never been in any bank transaction since i was born that's why i needed your assistance mostly.

Moreover,i am willing to offer you a reasonable % of the total sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate
account overseas.

Hoping to haer from you soonest.

May our almighty GOD bless you

Yours sister

Faith Amstrong

<< 1'ST REPLY WAS NOTHING TO POST HERE >>

<< 2'ND REPLY FROM FAITH AMSTRONG >>

Dearest One,

Thanks for your mail received the context are well understood but my dear i will like to give you some more informations concerning myself ,

I want to let you know that the very day i arrived here in Abidjan the capital city of Cote d' Ivoire where my late father deposited the money,i managered to locate the bank through the address i found in the lodgement which i have with me here,i went to the bank and met the bank remittance director Mr Patric Mario which i explained to him about the deposit and he asked me to provide the lodgement receipt and fund deposit certificate covering the money the bank issued to my late father the day he made the deposit at there bank and i presented the receipt to him and he confirmed from their files and told me that my late father deposited the sum of $12.500.00 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) in a suspense account.

Dear ,Mr Patric Mario also told me that i do not have any access to withdraw or take out any money from the total sum because of the nature of the deposit that the best thing i have to do is to appoint who will be my account beneficary which will enable the bank to start processing for the transfer as soon as possible.He also told me that i can not opreate any bank account in this becasue of my status as a refugee in this country.My own country is Nambia also in Africa.

Dear ,Mr Patric Mario also told me that we need to do the change of ownership of the $12.500.00 to your name as my account beneficary to enable them transfer the money into any account you will provide and he promised and assured me that as soon as we provide and submit them to the bank that the bank will transfer the money into any account you will provide within 72hours.

I also want to let you know that i have never been in any bank transfer since i was born and that was my main reason of contacting you so that with your assistance and help the bank will transfer the money into your account then from there you will send enough money to me here which i will use to get all my traveling papers to come over to your country to further my life while you invest the money in any profitable venture in your country.

You know that i am not going back to my country any more becasue of my late father's relatives who are treating me so bad even trying to kill me only to take over all my late father's belongings but GOD so kind to me i managered to escape from my country to this country becasue i strongly believed that this $12.500.00 will be enough for me to further my life in your country.

Since i arrived Abidjan things have been so hard for me becasue i do not have any access to the money at the bank until it is been transfer into your account as my appointed account beneficary.

I will be sending to you as soon as i hear from you the lodgement receipt and the fund deposit certificate my late father handed over to me before he died and he told me that those documents are covering the deposit of the money at the bank that i have to be very careful with them but i trusted you thats why i want to send them to you so that you will contact the bank by yourself to confirm and ask the bank how the money will be transfer into your account as i have told you that i have never been in any bank transfer since i was born.

What is impontant now is to transfer the money out from this country into your own account then i come and meet you there so we can talk more about investments which all will be done through your directives.

I also need your full name home address so that i will take it to the bank and get more informations about the transfer becasue mr patric mario said that your address is very very impontant for the change of ownership of the money in your name.I will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.Have a nice weekend.

Yours Faith Amstrong.

<< MY 1'ST NORMAL REPLY >>

Ah.. ofcourse...

Here you go...

XXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXX
Rompestaker gt. 47 B
0189 OSLO

remark : ofcourse a fake address..

When will you be in Norway, Oslo ?

Remember to bring some very very warm clothes.. it's bloody cold here. I'll provide weapons for killing the roaming icebears which we might encounter when i take you on a trip further north in Norway..

I would also love to show you the volcanos here in North-Norway, but the most extreme of our shia-muslims have more or less... taken the volcano as hostage, preventing all tourists to explore the magnificent volcanos and hot springs..
Yesterday.. two german tourists were dropped into the vulcano while they were screaming "Allah Akhbar-something". Weird guys....
So.. therefore.. no Volcano-visiting this time Smile

Thank you for your trust in me.. Either though i dont need much more money, i'd love to help you for welfare.. so much poor people in the world.. could need the money.. Myself... i own a very big business, earning approx. 650.000 $ a year.

XXXXX XXXX XXXXXXX (name)

<< THE 3'RD REPLY FROM FAITH AMSTRONG >>

In this email i have received a Certificate of Deposit, Official Lodgement receipt, and images... *ooh soo sweet!!* of her.. (eehh..)

Dear

Good afternoon and thanks for your mail received just now the context are well understood.Thank you for informing me about the cold whether there in Norway,really i will get prepared when coming to Norway.I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family.How old are you?

I am sending to you the lodgement receipt and the fund deposit certificate which my late father handed over to me before he died and he warned me to be very careful with them but i have trusted you thats why i am sending it to you so that you will contact the bank by yourself to confirm all the informations if you will and here is the email address Mr Patric gave to me that very day i went to the bank. [email protected] I am presently staying in Abidjan the capital city of Cote d' Ivoire where my late father deposited the money.

I will like to hear from you as soon as possible becasue i want to go to the bank to let Mr Patric know that we are now ready for the transfer then i will get more informations from him,or you can contact him directly and confirm everything by yourself. Try to send your home address with your direct telephone number in your next mail. I also sent my picture to you so that you will know me very well.

Have a nice day and God bless you.

Yours sincerly sister forever Rose

[u]notice she suddenly messed up the name and called herself Rose ? hehe..

New update

<< 4'TH REPLY TO FAITH err.. ROSE ? >>

Hi there Faith Smile

I tended to answer you yesterday, but i was quite busy building my own helicopter. Sigh.. sooo many hours yet still until it's done.. I hope to get it done until you get here.. Maybe i'll pick you up at the airport with it.. It's 100 % safe !.. i promise you...

I tried to call Mr. Patric Mario an hour ago, but i didn't get through.. might be some buggy phonelines over there.. No wonders why it fails sometimes..
HEY!... it's millions of meters of phonecable all the way !.. Isn't that fun to think of ? wonder who actually lay that looooooooong phoneline !.. would love to meet him...

If Mr. Patric Mario wants to call me, he would need to specify a arranged time, since i dropped my cellphone in the bathtub some days ago, and haven't got a new one yet.. *gah*... They STILL CANNOT MAKE WATERPROOF CELLPHONES, but THEY CAN SEND YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE MOOON ???? holy christ !!
What do you think of that Faith ?

Hm.. your name is Faith correct ? Since... in the last e-mail.. you wrote "Rose" ? or.. maybe you have a middle-name ?

I have to say.. you... are beautyful !!.. if you just could remove that jacket and take another picture of yourself.. i would be very very happy ! can you do that for me ? *smiles*.

I have some questions regarding the papers.. tried to understand how this works yesterday, but it's a bit different from now this work in my ancient land...

Hope to hear from you soon..

xxxxx x. xxxxxxx

Last edited by Mirador on Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Long Distance Runaround
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mirador,

I think you have a good one to play with. What I like to do is give them my phone number and when they call, keep them on it for as long as possible. To me (I can't half understand them anyways!) they sound as if they are reading from a script, so before they get a chance to pause for reply, I'll break in and ask them questions. It seems to really mess with their scripts and they seem flustered.

She said, she's going to send you docs? Good, try and get more out of her if you can. Make her work for your "money"! I have a tendency to really push their buttons, just to piss them off, then I will cool them down....you know, up and down they will go, but there you will have to "play them by ear" to see if they will stay on the line. Some will drop you, but some will get ulcers all the way to the end!

Nothing like a broken Mugu!!!

L.D.R.
Mirador
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahah !!.. wow!

great.. now i have some fun-work for the weekend..

I have to say.. this is the best way to let loose my crazy fantasy and see how it goes... *smiles*.

I will defenately make him call a nice ol' phonebooth, and see how much trouble i can make him into..

Concidering to change my e-mail address and get some new Mogu's soon, since the current mail-address is revealing my _whole_ full name.. Not that it's no other in the city which has the simular name as me, but just for security reasons for myself.. Incase the Mogu is a superman-mogu and succeed in tracking me down with some baseballbats, knives, tanks, AK-47 or what it would be..

Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to stop contacting that lad on that email account..and you need to read ALL the tips section and download an I.P masker S.Y.M.P.A and lots of other helpful stuff..and stay safe.. Laughing

If I'm not mistaken this forum is for finished baits..Yet I see so many "ongoing"..

Personally I think publishing a bait before its completion is offering the lad a chance to twig..

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Mirador
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah.. for the info i read yesterday... i'm probably quite "unsafe" with this e-mail address..

Off to find new baits... and maybe cancelling this one..

Thank you Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic