SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

New member, work in progress, probably been done before.

View next topic
View previous topic

rawr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 7/26/06, Alicia Lindsey <[email protected]> wrote:
hi,
How are you doing?Hope everything is fine?Well,My name is Lindsey ,a reporter based in UK and also 22yrs of age.
After college,i had a job working as a bench chemist with pharmaceutical company and later entered graduate school in chemistry.But i found out that what i enjoyed most in graduate school was not the full time research in the laboratory,it was the weekly seminars in which i go to listen other people present their work.
The following seminar i was given opportunity to work as a newspaper reporter in the state before coming over to UK to attend a conference.
Presently,i am in west africa attending a seminar on"loss prevention in industry" and my next assignment is over there in canada as instructed by my boss.So,all i need from you is to know if the room is still available so i can move in asap.
Regards,
Lindsey.

My response:

Hi,

Wow, West Africa you say? I actually had an uncle who lived in west africa somewhere who recently passed away. he left me his fortune but i have no way to retrieve it. could you possibly help me with this?

Mike Hunt

This is going to be a good one... just wait...
rawr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 7/26/06, Alicia Lindsey < [email protected]> wrote:

HOW?????

<<my response>>

How? well we can figure that out later. First of all i am very pleased that you have agreed to help me in this time of need. also it is good that you have skills as a chemist as i think they will be useful in aiding me to retrieve my uncle's fortune. We can figure out the details of this matter at another time though.

first i think it is imperative that i learn a bit more about you so that you can take the room as it is still available. please tell me about yourself.

Mike Hunt
rawr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On 7/28/06, Alicia Lindsey <[email protected]> wrote:
hi,
Thanks so much for your prompt response..I am very happy for your reply that shows the kind of person i am thinking of renting from how kind he his...For the payment that is not a problem at all...Because my boss will be highly responsible for all the expenses of the payment all i have to do is to confirm the amount of the room including the utilities and then get it sent to him including the informatios in which the payment will be issued to..So all i require of you is for you to send me your full name and address including your phone number so that i can forward it to my boss because my boss will be paying you in advance bacause of my flight and some other things so all you have to do is that as soon as you receive the check you will deduct your rent fee and the utilities from it and then get back the rest to my flight manager so that my ticket can be booked... But you may want to ask me to fill an application or a background cheque i will not be able to do that simply becasue all my document is not here with me they are all in the state , am sure you will understand all this, waiting to hear from you , so i will want all this informations for quick payment as soon as posible.. Thanks and have a good time. Warmest Regards,
Lindsey

<<my response>>

hi, let's not get too hasty here, i still want to know a bit more about you so that i know if you will be a good roommate and also so that you could help me to retrieve my uncle's fortune. please tell me a bit more about yourself. what do you look like? what are your hobbies? what music do you like? what would you wear if you had to go to a zombie exhibit at a local art gallery? please tell me more about yourself.

Mike

I wonder what will happen next...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic