SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Seems my priest became some else so lets do it

View next topic
View previous topic

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Overview.
First He was a priest, but couldnt accept my "KIND" Donation of 3 regiments of UN peace keeping forces. 400 nurses day and night air drops and food from the red cross.
Now my lad has mysteriously morphed from a Priest into a Refugee.

The story continues below ill update it and you can add some bits too.

Quote:
TRUST IS THE KEY Inbox

to me
More options 25-Jul (23 hours ago)
Dearest ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-m
ail messages , which is a reply to my earlier proposal, the content is well understood and we are very glad to read from your wonderful e-mail with the content well noted and duly understood. once again, l know we are not meeting nor knowing each other by mistake but if l should say it is the hand work of God. how is your family, health and business i hope every is fine,l thank God for that.

However, l appreciate your acceptance, concern towards helping and assist us in this urgent transaction standing as our Late Father foreign partner before the bank in transferring the money to your country for our better lives. l will like you to assure and guarantee us that the fund will be secured safely in your account, that you will not seat, cheat or betray us in this transaction. of course, what l
want from you is sincerity, honesty, trust and confident, as you know that the money is the only thing left for me and my little sister.

I will like to use this opportunity to give you more details about our needing your assistance, We decided to trust you out of our personal conviction believing that it is God that chooses you for us.

I and my little sister wants to leave this country to yours,because things are very rough with us here and because my late father deposited the said money in a deposit account we don`t have access to it until it is transferred out of this country. And that is only one thing i will like you to have in your mind in helping us. Meanwhile as I stated earlier in my proposal my late father deposited this money in a local bank here as he had an agreement with the bank on the day of deposit which states that the fund can only be released to his foreign partner. My sister told me that why he did it that way was to avoid any the bank or government bodies suspecting him because it is a very hugh amount of money.

Considering the present political situation here in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire in Africa in general we cannot wait any longer, just some few months ago a war broke out here with the rebels fighting the incumbent government and a lot of people lost their lives. we do not want to stay here and loose our lives too, hence our decision to contact you for an assistance.

I will also give to you the banks contact information and contact person, also the documents giving to my late father by the bank on the day he made the deposit so that you can open up communication with them and ascertain how best to transfer this money. I have been to the bank myself and they repeatedly told me that they could only honor the agreement they had with my late father, which was stated above.

Finally I am entrusting my live and that of my little sister and future into your hands believing that you will not disappoint us at last, I would need your private telephone and fax numbers for easy and smooth communication. Also your full banking details where the money will be transferred to, that will enable us submit them to bank here and seek for transfer approval. We hope to hear from you soon.

May God bless and be with you and your family.

It took some thinking then i thought well lets make him tell me about this sudden outbreak of war, as he was the priest he knows all about it. ..

Quote:

to sadique
More options 25-Jul (21 hours ago)
Dear Sadique
Hi can you tell me what the situation is like in Abidjan Cote D'iVoire as this will better my understanding of how to help you best.

As Always
Up Yours

So now we have gently slowed him down and the script is running as it should no suspicion even when i signed it UP YOURS.

Quote:
Dearest ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail messages , which is a reply to my earlier proposal, the content is well understood and we are very glad to read from your wonderful e-mail with the content well noted and duly understood. once again, l know we are not meeting nor knowing each other by mistake but if l should say it is the hand work of God. how is your family, health and business i hope every is fine,l thank God for that.

However, l appreciate your acceptance, concern towards helping and assist us in this urgent transaction standing as our Late Father foreign partner before the bank in transferring the money to your country for our better lives. l will like you to assure and guarantee us that the fund will be secured safely in your account, that you will not seat, cheat or betray us in this transaction. of course, what l
want from you is sincerity, honesty, trust and confident, as you know that the money is the only thing left for me and my little sister.

I will like to use this opportunity to give you more details about our needing your assistance, We decided to trust you out of our personal conviction believing that it is God that chooses you for us.

I and my little sister wants to leave this country to yours,because things are very rough with us here and because my late father deposited the said money in a deposit account we don`t have access to it until it is transferred out of this country. And that is only one thing i will like you to have in your mind in helping us. Meanwhile as I stated earlier in my proposal my late father deposited this money in a local bank here as he had an agreement with the bank on the day of deposit which states that the fund can only be released to his foreign partner. My sister told me that why he did it that way was to avoid any the bank or government bodies suspecting him because it is a very hugh amount of money.

Considering the present political situation here in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire in Africa in general we cannot wait any longer, just some few months ago a war broke out here with the rebels fighting the incumbent government and a lot of people lost their lives. we do not want to stay here and loose our lives too, hence our decision to contact you for an assistance.

I will also give to you the banks contact information and contact person, also the documents giving to my late father by the bank on the day he made the deposit so that you can open up communication with them and ascertain how best to transfer this money. I have been to the bank myself and they repeatedly told me that they could only honor the agreement they had with my late father, which was stated above.

Finally I am entrusting my live and that of my little sister and future into your hands believing that you will not disappoint us at last, I would need your private telephone and fax numbers for easy and smooth communication. Also your full banking details where the money will be transferred to, that will enable us submit them to bank here and seek for transfer approval. We hope to hear from you soon.

May God bless and be with you and your family.

So now he is painting a picture playing on my sympathy, as he ran away from all the "aid" i offered before I thought carefully so decided to only send the essentials

Quote:
Dear Sadique,
My telephone number is 1-34*-534-****.
I have spoken to a friend who is in the US embassy, he assures me he can find you safe passage from Abidijan.
He requests you send some means to identify yourself, such as a passport or perhaps a picture so he can recognise you when he puts you into the truck and takes you across the border into safety.
This is great news Sadique it means we will be able to get you out of the country with no costs at all
I hope this wonderful news reaches you.

As Always
Up Yours

Hes asking for help to get out of a war torn country as fast as possible ive offered him a truck to take him how will he get round that? To stay on his script he has to refuse, to come over to my script he has to accpet which means a safari.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic