SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

check fraud--guy's expecting his WU transfer soon

View next topic
View previous topic

mja72
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

included are emails from two scammers, but same fraud-

OSEI ATTA YAW <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Mr J.P Weis,
Am the shipper who will be coming down for the pick up of the Brunswick Mission from you,but rigth now am presently in China to deliever some items to one of my Client's ok.....and Mr Smith Denver contacted me some hours ago that you will be sending some money to me for the pick up of the item and also coming down to your location for the pick up.
Sir i will like to know when this money will be send so that i will know how to schedule my pick up also start the preparation/documentation on the pick up sir....please kindly get back to me as soon as possible today so that i can be posted on the way forward sir.
Thank you for your understanding.
Await your quick responce sir.
Osei Atta yaw.
Jasi.
NB.
You can call me now via my internet call line sir:850-367-4041
Below is your contact information which Mr Smith Denver sent to me.
J.P Weis
1206 Avenue J #211
Lancaster CA 93534

Phone number:809-476-0105

mja72 wrote
ok,

I'll send the money in the morning, I should be able to do it at lunch time

Good Day Mr J.P,
How are you doing today sir?
Plz i was just wondering why i have to read from you at all..Hope there is no problem?
I will like to make this clear to you sir,I dont have much time as i have some other item's to be pick-up also in the state.
Plz sir i hope to read from you soon...or have contacted Mr Smith Denver?
Await your to read from you asap sir.
Happy Sunday...
Regards to your family sir.

mja72 wrote
thanks for all your patience.

I sent the payment today

I sent $4500

to Denver Smith

Bejing China

control number is 201 458 985 9

test question is favorite color answer is blue

please confirm that you were able to retrive these funds, and please come get this table

sent from J.P. Weiss lancaster Ca

How are you doing today Sir?
There are two things i'll want you to clarify. they are:

1. I can't have the money claimed at western union money transfer because it was not wired in my name, you made it in Mr. Denver's name which is not supposed to be.I have been making efforts to reach him but have not been through yet.
Also, i will want you to make that correction as soon as possible this morning ok.Here is my full name once again: OSEI ATTA YAW.

2. Secondly, i contacted western union to know if anything can be done regards that and was told that you are the only one that can make the correction. Also, they told me that there is no information availalble for the MTCN number you provided to me...Perhaps you made a mistake when typing it out.Look into that and get back to me.

I will be waiting to hear from you regards the above listed issues. Have me notified as soon as you make the corrections ok.

My regards and do have a wonderful day.
Osei.

mja72 wrote

I"m sorry for the mistake,

if you want me to do anything I'm going to request that you call me immediatly.

I am at work right now and the number is

809-476-0314 or call 809-476-0319

this has turned into a major headache

Hello Mr.J.P,
I just got your e-mail now sir.....
i have try to call you but can't get tru at all sir....The number was just refaring me to some numbers which i dont know and i try call the numbers not responding at all sir.......i will so much aprecaite you give me a call now sir,so that this can be resolve as soon as possible today and the fund will be avilable okay..sir.
Osei.
CALL ME NOW SIR: 518-966-7334 I shall be waiting now sir...

Second scammer from the begginning

smith denver <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello JP,
what is really going on over there?
You told me you will e-mail yesterday and uptill now i have not read you,hope there is no problem??
Please make the fund send to the shipper today ok....i do understand that you are a busy person....but out of no time,one fine time ok......so make it done now and e-mail me with the western union money transfer details immedaitely you have the fund send to the shipper ok........
Plz make sure you do it today.
I shall be waiting to read from you soon.
The details am talking about is THE SENDER AND RECEIVER'S NAME/ADDRESS...THE EXSACT AMOUNT SENT AFTER WESTERN UNION DEDUCTION AND THE MTCN.......i need all this details for a file copy of mine and also have it send to my client that the shipper has gotten the fund okay.....
Thanks and much Regard.
HAPPY WEEKEND.
Smith.

mja72 wrote

I don't understand, why are you so impatient with me. Why don't you just have your shipper come to me to collect the money and the bike at the same time?

why don't you just give me the shipping companys phone number and I'll call them and arrange for the paynment and delivery of the motorcycle myself.

please give me that phone number as soon as possible or call me,

I'm at work right now 809-476-0131 or 809-476-0135

Hello there,
I understand your explanations but you don't seem to understand me, there are still some other items that the shiper would pick up for my client same time when he would come for pick up from you, and this would take place ONLY after he receives the fund for shipping.This is why i have made it clear from the start of this transaction.
This is just to ensure efficiency cause the shipping would have to make documentations and arrangements before leaving for pick ups.Your refusal to send him the shipping fund be holding the other items and the demourage costs accumulate daily.
I am sorry if i have been a little pushy, it's due to pressures from my client too.Do bear with me.

So please send the funds to the shipper ASAP and get back to me with updates ok.

My regards and do have a wonderful day

mja72 wrote

I'm sorry for the delay,

I have been busy this weekend

Hello,
Am sorry i had problem with my computer that was why i didn't send it quickly, here is the information again:

SURNAME............ OSEI
OTHER NAMES..... ATTA YAW

ADDRESS............. 50 YARD CHAOYANG DISTRICT,
CHAOYANG,BEIJING
CHINA.

Pls also remember to send all the info you used to send the funds to my email box e.g
SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS,
RECEIVERS NAME AND ADDRESS,
AMOUNT SENT,
CONTOL NUMBER(MTCN 10 DIGIT NUMBER) ETC.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS THE TRANFER IS MADE.
THANKS.

mja72 wrote

I'm sorry, but I accidentally sent the money to you instad of your shipper

I emailed him the mtcn number

I should have used his name instead of yours

but I just noticed that it was supposed to go to him and not you,

I'm sure you can sort it out, please let me know when you get the funds, and please come and get this table

Hello JP...
why are you doing this to me???
the shipper just contacted me now that you have send the fund to him,but you made a mistake in writting my name why all this?i gave the informations you needed at the western union so that you will not make any mistake..plz i will advice you go to the western union immedaitely and make the corrections now plz......and also he told me that the MTCN you gave to him is not valid plz do something about this and make you get back to me now as soon as possible okay.....

HERE IS THE SHIPPER INFORMATIONS AGAIN BELOW:
SURNAME............ OSEI
OTHER NAMES..... ATTA YAW

ADDRESS............. 50 YARD CHAOYANG DISTRICT,
CHAOYANG,BEIJING
CHINA.
NOT MY NAME OKAY.........
GET BACK TO ME NOW ON THIS JP WEISS.

mja72 wrote

Ok,

I'm sorry for the mistake,

if your not going to call me----

the only way I will correct this mistake is if you or your shipper

will take a photo of yourself and email it to me, I would also like you to make a white sign that says PLEASE SEND MTCN NUMBER QUICKLY

IF I DON'T GET THIS PICTURE FAST I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.

OR YOU CAN CALL ME

Are you trying to Kid on me???
how do you mean with all this talk???
you have my client money with and you are still trying to play on me why???while my client is on my neck..do you put me into your own shoe??
All the sake that am buying from you never mean you should insult me ok....
All i asked from you is that let the shipper get the fund that all ok...
Mind you the shipper said the MTCN is fake ok..so do something about this now before any step is been taken on this by my client okay......

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic