SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu V's Fox Mulder. The truth is NOT out there!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Torn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have decided to give this mug a run. (my text bold, comments italic)

The scammmer

From the Desk of
MR. JAMES ATTAT ANSAH
MANAGER
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
APAPA BRANCH � LAGOS
TEL: 234 80 33 08 40 06
TEL: 234 80 57 96 62 08
Email:[email protected]
[email protected]
Sir,

First, I have to introduce myself. My name is JAMES ATTAT ANSAH, Manager Apapa Branch of UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC. I came across your contact in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign bank account.

The proposal is this � A Sri-Lankan, Robert Kao an Oil Merchant / Contractor with the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), died with his entire in the Tsunami disaster in 2004. Before his death, he was one of our most valuable customers.

He left a balance of Ten Million United States of American Dollars only (USD$10,000,000.00) in his domiciliary account with us. Mr. Robert's wife, children or Next of Kin can only claim this said sum of money. Efforts made by the Bank to get in touch with any member of his family has proved abortive. Mr. Robert left neither WILL nor Instructions and there is no trace of any of his extended family so his money remains in the vault of our bank.

Since that last year I have personally monitored this account and now feel that this is the time to move the whole fund into a foreign bank account. Therefore, I now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to Late Mr. Robert so that the fund Ten Million United States of American Dollars only (USD$10,000, 000.00) be paid into your bank account as next of kin.

Be assured that all documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out and I guarantee you a 100% risk free involvement. You will get a negotiable percentage of the total sum for your assistance.

I will resign my position quietly in the bank after the successful completion of this transaction and relocate to your country and set up a business of my own. I put all my hope and the success of this transaction in you; I hope you will not take undue advantage of me as far as this transaction is concerned.

If you are interested in this proposal, get back to me through my email address [email protected].

Furthermore, when replying please attach a copy of your international passport or drivers license for proper identification.

I look forward to your prompt positive response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. James Attat Ansah.

I supply my drivers license dutifully (see below)

Dear MR ANSAH,
My name is Fox Mulder, I live in Area 51, virgina Usa,
I am most intrested in your proposal.
Please send a photograph of yourself holding a sign
with the words "I want To Beleive" and my name
'Fox Mulder'. And "The truth is not out there!" .This will be proof for me your are a genuine person.
Please find attached my license as required.
Regards Fox Mulder

Will the mugu bite? Is the truth out there? Does he want to beleive?
well find out...........

"you callee me a fool right?"
barr Bruce johnson

" THIS MESSAGE IS REAL PLEASE , this is not just an Internet False message , No & please No ;, it is not . "
~Bianca Alhassas

Last edited by Torn on Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So you tell him your not interested and then ask for a trophy pic..Dya not think that's a bit odd and a stretch..I think if he's the greediest and most desperate lad ever you'll get it..but if not I'd rethink your approach..It takes a little time and finesse to get a trophy..Best a luck though..And this forum is for complete baits..I have found that baits posted here before completion leads to the lad finding out..simply from a google search..I would advise you not to prematurely post your baits.. Laughing

P.S..Have a read of my Finished bait 48 lads..it may give you some ideas on how to get a trophy Laughing

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Torn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Fanny Plunge, What a sexy Girl you are! (avatar Very Happy)
I read '48 lads' hilarious well done! Re fox mulder, you never know, surprisingly they seem to ignore ridiculous stuff in your first response. See hairy clam thread! Wish me luck!
Torn Laughing

barr Bruce johnson

" THIS MESSAGE IS REAL PLEASE , this is not just an Internet False message , No & please No ;, it is not . "
~Bianca Alhassas

Torn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never got a reply from this one! Must've been 'Spooked'! lol Laughing

barr Bruce johnson

~Bianca Alhassas

Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aye indeedy..Spooky Mulder made him twig.. Laughing

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Torn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol Oh well practice practice they say! I dont beleive the truth was out there somehow! Laughing

barr Bruce johnson

~Bianca Alhassas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic