SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 New here with new bait

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
johnconstantine
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 13


PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, finding this site brought a tear to my eye.. I've been pissing off scammers for a couple years now and didn't know there were specific sites devoted to it!

Here's one I'm working on right now:

From xxxxx attaha2 Wed Jul 12 23:20:35 2006
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.36.200; Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:34:22 -0700


xxxxx attaha2 <[email protected]> wrote:

FROM THE DESK OF XXXXX ATTAH
THE HEAD OF FILE DEPARTMENT, AFRICAN
DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.

PLANE CRASH WEB SITE...http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm.

("REMITTANCE OF $15.5MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS
CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE")

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON 2006,

I AM (XXXXX ATTAH),HEAD OF FILE DEPARTMENT & DEBT RECOVERING IN AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO IN WEST AFRICA.

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION.THIS IS BY
VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND TOP SECRET.
HOWEVER AFTER SERIES OF PETITION WAS RECIEVED BY THIS PRESENT REGIME FROM FOREIGN CONTRACTORS AND INABILITY OF THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)TO FULFILL THEIR OBLIGATION FOR THE PAYMENT TO ITS FOREIGN CREDITORS, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS, THEY MANDATED US TO CARRY OUT A CAREFUL AND COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF ALL OVERDUE PAYMENTS TO FOREIGN CONTRACTORS AND TO EFFECT PAYMENTS IMMEDIATELY.

DURING THE ABOVE MENTIONED PROCESS, WE DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF US$15 M (FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS) IN AN ACCOUNT THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMER WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IN A PLANE CRASH THAT HAPPENED IN (MONDAY 31ST JULY 2000).SINCE WE GOT INFORMATION ABOUT HIS DEATH, WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING HIS NEXT OF KIN TO COME OVER AND CLAIM HIS MONEY BECAUSE WE CANNOT RELEASE IT UNLESS SOME BODY APPLIES FOR IT AS NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED AS INDICATED IN OUR BANKING GUIDELINES AND LAWS BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE LEARNT THAT ALL HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION DIED ALONGSIDE WITH HIM AT THE PLANE CRASH LEAVING NOBODY BEHIND FOR THE CLAIM.

IT IS THEREFORE UPON THIS DISCOVERY THAT I AND OTHER OFFICIALS IN MY
DEPARTMENT NOW DECIDED TO MAKE THIS BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO YOU AND RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED FOR SAFETY AND SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT SINCE NOBODY IS COMING FOR IT AND WE DON'T WANT THIS MONEY TO GO INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED BILL.

I AGREE THAT 40% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS A FOREIGN PARTNER, IN RESPECT TO THE PROVISION OF A FOREIGN ACCOUNT,AND 50% WOULD BE FOR ME, WHILE 10% WILL BE FOR EXPENSES INCURE DURING THE TRANSACTION. THERE AFTER I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR DISBURSEMENT ACCORDING TO THE PERCENTAGE INDICATED.THEREFORE, TO ENABLE THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOU AS ARRANGED, YOU MUST APPLY FIRST TO THE BANK AS RELATION OR NEXT OF KIN OF THE DECEASED INDICATING YOUR BANK NAME, YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASY AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND LOCATION WHEREIN THE MONEY WILL BE REMITTED.

UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL SEND TO YOU BY EMAIL THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION TO FILL AND SEND TO THE BANK. I WILL NOT FAIL TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HITCH-FREE RISK AND THIS TRANSACTION WILL ONLY TAKE US 14 BANKING DAYS BECAUSE AS A BANKER, I KNOW WHAT TO DO AND MOVE THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY DELAY AND THATYOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY ATOM OF FEAR AS ALL REQUIRED ARRANGEMENT HAVE BEEN MADE FOR THE TRANSFER.

YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER SO THAT I WILL SEND YOU THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION TO APPLY TO THE BANK AND THE DATA INFORMATION OF THE DECEASED .

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,

XXXXX ATTAH
FROM (ADB) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.


*****************************************************


My reply:

Oh my goodness!

Please tell me how I can help!



*****************************************************
From xxxxx attaha01 Sun Jul 16 13:23:36 2006
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.39.59; Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:23:36 -0700

xxxxx attaha01 <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Brother,
Thanks a lot for your reply and there is no problem for we can now commence immediately so that the money can be transfered as to enable me come over to you. As regards this transaction, i stand to assure you that there is no problem in this transaction for it is legal and you only have to comply to my instructions so that you will not make any mistake.

First i want to assure you that this transaction is legal, risk free and will be 100% successful for all i need is your trust, confidence and your assurance of capability to handle this transaction because i will be coming over to you for sharing and investment as soon as the money is transfered to you.

A next of can be a brother, sister, friend, or extended relation from any part of the world irrespective of your sex, age and colour or country of origin as the bank is aware of this fact and your been related to the deceased or not does not matter.

I work here in the bank and before contacting you, i have meditated and prayed and i beleive strongly that nothing will stop us from acheiving success within three weeks time to enable me come over to you for sharing and investment in your country.

More importantly,i want you to assure me that you will not disappiont me or betray me when this money is transfered into your account because all my hope, including that of my family is in this money.I beleive that this transaction will bring a long lasting family relationship between me and you including our families as well.

For a better understanding and the details you requested for, below is a breif explanation
1.i am an officer incharge of records and statistics in my bank and the deceased customer is close(friend) to me here in the bank
2.the deceased customer is an ECOWAS CONTRACTOR who nationalised here in my country and has been residing here for the past 14 years with his wife one child.
3.I have spent time and money to investigate and i find out that nobody or even a relation is aware of this money and the bank have been expecting the next of kin to have come to claim this money for a very long time.
4.Every information you will use for this claim is presently with me and i will provide it to you when the bank needs it from you.
5.As an advanced man, i have perfected everything to gaurantee success and you should not fear for i am here as an insider working here in the bank to assist you claim this money successfully and i will be coming over to meet you and your family as soon as the the money is transfered into your bank account.
Please, i want to assure you once more that i have perfected everything to gaurantee success and you do not need to fear for this transaction is legal and risk free and you are required to just follow my instructions and advise.

Thanks for your cooperation. waiting for your quick reply so that i will prepare a text of application letter, which you will fill and send to the bank for immediate approval please i want to reply me with this email address for security reasons.
.
yours faithfully,
Xxxxx Attah
(00226 78 01 12 35)This is my private line.
NB: please there is no time to waste as such. I am waiting for your urgent reply so that i will direct you on what to do next and to enable me prepare the text of application letter which you will fill and submit to the bank for approval.

*****************************************************


My reply:

Send me the application along with the following:

- A scan of your driver license or other photo ID - photo must be clear
- A scan of a legal document with your name & address on it, like a phone bill, gas/electricity bill.
- The phone number of 2 references whom I can call and verify - they must be business references that I can search on the Internet or have public access profiles
- The name of your bank as well as the contact information for the manager of the bank

I am willing to go through with this transaction, however I also need to keep safe from my side.

Thanks for understanding Attah

J

*****************************************************

From xxxxx attaha01 Sun Jul 16 23:33:41 2006
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.36.196; Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:33:42 -0700

xxxxx attaha01 <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear brother,
Thank you for your mail but i want to let you know that i cannot deal with you where there is no trust and confidence because i am entrusting you with this huge sum of money and as such you should not give me all those conditions for my seeking for your assistance is not mandatory that you should assist me.

It is of chioce and willingness, so the only thing that i can advice here is that if you doubt my sincerity, then come down here yourself and claim this money when aproved so that what ever expenses involved will be taken care off yourself since seeing is believing.

Thanks and i wait for your urgent reply to this mail.

yours brother
Xxxxx Attah


*****************************************************


My reply:

Hi Attah,

I apologize that you found my request unreasonable - it is because I've had a bad experience in the past. I have been scammed for about $5000 on the Internet before, so I'm just a little bit weary now.

Again, I am very interested in the offer, and it's not just a matter of trust - it's a good business policy that you get to know your business partner before you jump into things, as I'm assuming some items on the form would require me to provide you with my bank account number etc. Again, I have no problems providing that, once I'm assured of my earlier request.

Anyways, if you find that I'm requesting you too much information, than please provide me the following at least:

- A scan of your driver license or other photo ID - photo must be clear
- The name of your bank as well as the contact information for the manager of the bank

Thanks for understanding and let me know asap.

J

*****************************************************

From xxxxx attaha01 Mon Jul 17 12:28:43 2006
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.36.199; Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:28:44 -0700

xxxxx attaha01 <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear brother,
I quite agree with you as one needs to be careful especially in a situation like this, that is why i wanted you to come down here yourself because seeing is beleiving or if possible apply to the bank for the payment to be made through the bank correspondence paying unit in Europe to enable you travel yourself.

I will not want to talk much because i really want you to know the truth behind this transaction and that is why i will not want anything that will hinder our success because this is my only hope and future in life.

On your reply that you are capable and will be ready to come down here or travel to receive the money in the bank paying unit in Europe, then i will send you my staff id card for identification.

For the fact that you have been cheated before does not mean that every other person is thesame ort is a cheat, so please i want you to rebuild this confidence in me as i mean every word of this transaction and this might be an opportunity to recover what ever you might have lost in the past.

On my side, i lost all i have laboured for in a fire accident that affected my wifes shop, so that is why i will not want to lose this opportunity.

Thanks and i hope you will reason with me ands reply me immediately to enable us proceed.

yours brother
Xxxxx Attah
(00226 78 84 98 00)
NB: plezase you can call me for any other explanation to enable us proceed.


*****************************************************


My reply:

Hi Attah,

If it were easy for me to come down - time-wise & money-wise, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now and I would be chatting with you face to face. Unfortunately, a trip to Europe does not come cheap, and especially meeting someone that you know not much of after spending so much money for the trip would seem a bit foolish. I'm sure you would share my sentiments if we were in each other's places and I proposed such an opportunity to you. I'm sure you'd try and get to know me and verify who I am before investing in a flight to the USA.

I also don't wan't anything to hinder the transaction and this is the reason I would like the information I had requested earlier as a form of security, for your sake and mine, as we only know each other through a couple of emails and nothing else.

You should understand that when a person is once cheated, especially for large sum of money, that they become extremely weary and think twice before engaging in transactions involving large sums of money as well as long & pricey travels. If you were in my situation and were cheated over $5000 US dollars, you would definately understand my sentiments. It's not that I don't trust you or think you will cheat me, it's just that I require assurance and a sense of security & trust as well as knowing that I'm dealing with a real & honest person.

Anyways, if you can send me the application you want me to complete, as well as the information I had requested earlier, I'd appreciate it and I'd also be more than happy to get working on this transaction with double-speed.

What country & city are you in exactly at the moment? I don't recognize the phone number.

Thanks again,
J


*****************************************************

From xxxxx attaha01 Mon Jul 17 23:50:06 2006
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.36.202; Mon, 17 Jul 2006 23:50:07 -0700

xxxxx attaha01 <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear brother,
Thanks and I do not want you to delay any longer for all i need from you is trust, confidence and assurance of your financial capability to handle this transaction for what ever money you spend in this transaction will be refunded back to you before sharing when i come over to you in your country for sharing and investment.

I am here to guide and direct you properly so that there will be no mistake, that is why you should always informed me of anything incase you are contacted so that i will tell you what to do.

There is no problem, on submission of the application letter to the bank, i will send you my staff id card and also the deceased statement of account to enable you have trust and confidence in this transaction.

Please i also want to tell you that this transaction will involve some expenses and if you know you will not assist me, please let me know because there will be no need of submitting the application because i will not want anything that will hionder our success in receiving this money.

I have already assured you that this transaction is legal and risk free as this is what is important and that nothing will hinder our success in receiving this money for all i need from you is trust and your assurance that you will not let me down or disappiont me when this money is transfered to you since i will be coming over to you for sharing and investment.

please send the application by bank e-mail address ( [email protected] )

From:your full name.............
Attn:DR ALLEN ALAKE (foreign remittance director)
bank TEL/fax no:00226 76 07 95 67
E-mail: ( [email protected] )

Sir,
Application For The Release And Subsequent Transfer Of My Inherittance Funds Of US$15.5 Million From Account number 001321619 Into My nominated Bank Account.

I am the next of kin to late ANDREAS SCHRANNER you decease customer who died in a plane crash.

I discovered the said account and as his next of kin, i humbly apply for the release and transfer of these funds into my nominated receiving bank account details stated below:

1.Name of bank..................
2.Address of bank.................
3.Bank account number................
4.Receiving country...............
5.private telephone and fax numbers............
6. your date of birth.............
7.your occupation............
8. contact address..........

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this application as i promise to abide by all your protocols and transactional requirements.

yours faithfully
your full name .............

This is the sample of the application, please fill it and send to the bank immediately through the bank e-mail address: ( [email protected] )

yours brother
Xxxxx Attah
(00226 78 84 98 00) call me for any information or discussions
NB: there is no problem for all i am assuring you is a 100% success in this transaction and please what ever expenses you make will be refunded back to you before sharing.


*****************************************************


My reply:

Attah,

It seems as you are not having confidence in me by asking me to complete the application, with high-risk information such as my bank account number - yet you do not want to provide me with the assurance that I asked for.

Why is this? It's common sense that one would provide another trust/assurance & sense of security BEFORE asking for such high-risk information as on the application below.

Also, I noticed that you stated that the email address below is for the bank, but why is it a "Netzero" email address? All professional corporations and institutions have email addresses that contain their company name, for example - [email protected]. Please provide me with the proper bank email address for your contact and I will proceed to complete the application form.

J
*****************************************************


From xxxxx attaha01 Tue Jul 18 13:04:35 2006
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.39.55; Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:04:43 -0700

xxxxx attaha01 <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear brother,
I have read your mail and i think the bank mail should not pose a problem as this is the right bank mail and i beleive you are not in position to tell the bank how its mail will look like.

So please if you are ready and interested to assist me, then lets proceed for if possible, you can open a new bank account with minimum balance in it since you are affraid of using your bank account so as to free your mind since you are using an account with no money in it.

Finally, please i want to remind you once more and beg you in the name of God that this transaction is capital intensive and might require some expenses, so please i will not want to be disappionted because i am not too financially bouyant to promise that i can handle everything alone.

Thanks and i hope you will reason with me as i am ready to senf you my staff id card and the deceased statement of account as soon as you submit the application letter to the bank since it is an official documents.

yours brother
Xxxxx Attah
(00226 78 84 98 00)


*****************************************************


My reply:

Attah,

First of all as a person working in a large corporation that does deal with banks throughout the USA, I beleive I do have a right to question the validity of the bank's email address. Why would a multi-million dollar institution such as a bank, use a free email address through Net-Zero? I have checked the African Development Bank Group's website (www.afdb.org) and their email addresses are [email protected]. So again, what is the use of the Net-Zero email address? Please provide me with an afdb.org email address that I can mail my completed form to.

Again, I am more than ready to cooperate but it seems as you are becoming a bit defensive as it seems from your tone when you say I'm "not i position to tell the bank how its mail will look like." As you are a professional in the corporate world, so am I - and it's only safe & compulsary business practise to clear the air between partners before proceeding. I don't understand why you are hesitating to send me a copy of your staff ID card as well as contact info of someone else at the bank. Do you not think this is a reasonable request?

Also, could you give me an estimate of the expenses that this complete transaction may take?

I have the application filled out and ready to go, just waiting for you, as a responsible business partner to do your share. Please don't delay any further.

J

*****************************************************

From xxxxx attaha01 Thu Jul 20 01:52:32 2006
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.39.59; Thu, 20 Jul 2006 01:52:32 -0700

xxxxx attaha01 <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear brother,
I am very very sorry for the late reply as it was due toi poor internet conection since yesterday and i have seen your mails but please i want to say that the bases of this transaction is trust and with God on our side success is sure.

HERE IS THE BANK EMAIL: [email protected]

you can send the application letter immediately and i wait to hear from you as soon as you send it to enable me monitor the processing here, please bear with me for i will send you my id card soonest since my scanning have problem now but i hope to send it before the end of today.

Thanks and best wishes, please do inform me as soon as you send it or call me on phone.

yours brother
Xxxxx Attah
(00226 78 84 98 00)

*****************************************************

My reply: (sent to both emails - the [email protected] & [email protected])

Hello Attah,

Could you please reply me from the adbbfaso.com email address as I want to make sure that it is only you who has access to it, and not another bank employee.

Also, as soon as you send me the scans, I'll send the application.

Please send the scans as soon as possible.

Thanks,
J

*****************************************************

From me again, a few hours later:

Attah,

I have yet to receive your response from the adbbfaso.com email. Please do so promptly as you are making us lose time. Also, don't forget to attach your ID card and the name of an associate at the bank as you said you would in the email below.

Upon receipt of your email & requested items, I will contact you via telephone and we will arrange for the travel to meet.

Thanks and please make haste.

J



*****************************************************

Lets see what happens next!
View user's profileSend private message
Bucky
Master Baiter


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 229
Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo


PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, he'll probably drop you.... If he sees that you're smart enough to recognize a bogus bank webmail address, he's likely to move on to someone else.

I usually ask lots of questions of my lads, but always dumb ones that make the lad think I'm just a stupid sucker.

_________________
Easter Egg 2012

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke [email protected]

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot [email protected] Jumbo
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT