SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Supershort bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Senor Cellular
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I am barrister James Ubah, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Willaims Cellular, a national of your country, who used to work with shell Development Company. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April, my client, his wife and their three Children were involved in a car accident along Sagbama express-road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I will need you in legal capacity to stand as his beneficiary from your country for assisting to repatriate the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, with the UNION BANK PLC where the deceased had an account valued at about $4.2million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $4.2million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money.60% to me and 40% for you. My private Email: [email protected] All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Best regards,

James Ubah.

Quote:

Dear Mr. James Ubah,

My name is Senor Cellular, I am sorry to hear about your loss. Yes, I would like to have 40% of the 4.2 million dollars please. Please excuse me english is not always very good.

I sell Cellular Phones have my own shop. Good day sir.

Sincerely,

Senor Cellular.
PS Require what you have for me?

Quote:

Dear Senor Cellular,

Thanks for your response.

Your role in this business is to act as the Next of Kin, thereby providing an account where the money will be transferred into.

Secondly, you will contact the bank as soon as I give you the bank information. You will be communicating with bank as the Next of Kin from Israel as a relative to Mr. Williams Cellular, once the bank approve the fund and give you their remittance charges, you facilitate and settle the bank to enable the instant release of the fund into your account.

However, you are entitled to 40% of the total sum of $4.2 Million while the remaining 60% is mine as the originator of this deal.

If you want us to proceed, send me your full contact address with telephone and fax numbers and a copy of your International Passport or Drivers Licensees to enable me know you too well because this is money issue, I will also send you my Identification for you to know me as whom you are doing business with. As soon as I received this information, I will forward you the Bank details of Mr. Williams Cellular and the contact of his bank to communicate the bank as his Next of Kin.

I wait your response.

Thanks,

Barr. James Ubah.
Tel: 234-803-3027980 (24hrs

Quote:

Dear Senor Ubah,

I make sign for you naked as is custom in my country, with your name on it and it's a pleasure doing the business with you. Please make sign for me too like this so we can do this. Mucho gracias senor.

Please sent picture good quality I will sent you details.

Senor Cellular.

And that was the end of his replys.

Laughing

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him one more email to show him i mean business:

Quote:
Dear Senor Ubah,

You make sign picture of you naked yet si? I am waiting for the picture I have money ready for you. I will sent trough western union if its good for you.

good day sir may the stars smile upon you under mexican sky.

Senor Cellular.
PS You have picture yet of you with sign? Gracias senor. You are great man i like doing business with you make lots of money bling-bling.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very classy, its too bad he didn't try to weasel out of it.
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Senor, they rarely go for the sign that quickly. Out of all the baits I've done, I've had it happen once. I believe he was also being baited by at least 5 other baiters at the same time.

Not sure if you still want to play with him or if you want to throw him back into the lake, but if you're still interested, email him again and string him along slowly. Once he gets to the point of exchanging the money, then try it again.

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
Senor Cellular
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I know hehe I was in a silly mood and figured if I truly go over the edge right away, who knows.

I'm in another bait right now and am going over the edge with this one too, but differently. I'm not asking for signs or anything but I'm pretending to be a very stupid old man.

If he truly things I'm even stupider than he is he might go for some silly stuff. I want to dick him around for at least a full month this time.

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hola James Ubah!

Why am I have not heard from you yet? Do you not want to do business with Senor Cellular anymore? I am awaiting your reply want to close this deal pretty please sugar on the toppings.

Sincerely,

Senor Cellular.

Mailed this guy one more time, who knows he may reply now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic