SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake scammer Barrister Aubergine is on the inside!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
biskitz4cheez
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

During a recent bait involving the usual transfer of lots of money, 'N�rdj�ht Dayk�nin' was advised that he needed the services of an Attorney, which of course the scammer was going to provide. N�rdj�ht advised that he already had his own lawyer, Barrister Christopher Aubergine, who was assisting him with the formalities concerning a recent lottery win. N�rdj�ht suggested that Aubergine could deal with the legalities related to the money transfer and gave the scammer Aubergine's email address. What follows is a two-week diversion from the main bait where the real scammer, Kins Dubai, offers to work in partnership with Barrister Christopher Aubergine as 'brothers':

Brother, this is in respect of N�rdj�ht Dayk�nin matter. Please do give me your contac so that we can talk as brothers and see way forward.
Regards, kins

BROTHER KINS

N�RDJ�HT DAYK�NIN IS MINE. HE HAS PAY $1,500 IN LOTTERY TRANSFER FEE, SOON HE PAY FURTHER SUM $900 TO ME FOR YOUR GAME.

AUBERGINE

DEAR AUBERGINE,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL SO PLEASE HOW DO WE WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND SHARE WHATEVER THAT COMES OUT TOGETHER.
HERE IS MY NUMBER 0097*** *******
PLS IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU CALL ME SO WE CAN WORK TO GERTHER
KINS DUBAI

BROTHER KINS

I HAVE YOUR EMAIL, WHAT IS IT WE DO TOGETHER? TIME IS SHORT AS THIS MAN SOON KNOWS AND WILL NOT PAY. I MAY HAVE $900 FROM HIM IN TWO DAY. SEND ME INFORMATIONS ON SUDAN TIKET AND REPLY SOONEST.

AUBERGINE

Bros Aubergine.

how you day?
Let me have your contact telephone number so i will call you and tell you what to do because if you take this money from him. you will travel TO Sudan AND Dubai then. the Diplomats will come with the box to Dubai.THEN you will be they with him and get the box with the diplomat and also you will assist him to open an account on his name in dubai them i will be calling him from here as you Barrister Aubergine .

So is very important i get your full contact so if this money come i will get my percentage from you OK .

kins dubai

BROTHER KINS

HOW YOU TODAY?

HOW I KNOW THAT I CAN TRUST YOUR PLAN? OUR MAN HAS TOLD ME NOW THAT HE HAS BEEN ADVICE THAT HE CANNOT USE MY SERVICE BECUASE I AM NOT IN SUDAN BUT I HAVE ALREAD TOLD HIM I PREPARE TO TRAVEL IN HIS NAME.

IF YOU NOT ADVICE OUR MAN THAT I CAN BE HIS ATTORNEY, HOW I KNOW THAT YOU BE TRUTHFUL IN YOUR PROPOSES?

UNLESS YOU ADVICE HIM THAT I AM HIS ATTORNEY I WILL ADVICE HIM THAT I AM HIS ATTORNEY AND HE WILL PAY ME $900.

GOOD DAY

BROTHER AUBERGINE

My Brother.

I have been in this business for every longtime more the you ? only what i request from you is your contact numbers so i can call you because if i get your contact no matter any country your staring i must get my percentage from you OK .so let me have your contact so we can use you as the lawyer
regards
kins Dubai

BROTHER KINS

IT IS YOU THAT IS NOT PROGRESS. OUR MAN IS FOOLISH AND WILL PAY ANYONE WHO FIRST ASK. CONTACT ME ON 44-703-****-*** SOONEST AND WE MUST DISCUSS QUICKLY

BROTHER AUBERGINE

my man this number is not going can you pls call me with this line oo971 ** ******* i just want to take with you so i can tell him that i have go ahard but you you have to understand that this money is my money so he can not get laywer for me if you you want us to work it togerther we can do it ok

BROTHER KINS

MY NUMBER IS CORRECT AND IT HAS WORKED TODAY AS I HAVE RECEIVE MANY CALL. WHAT YOU ARE DOING I NOT SURE BUT YOU SAY THE MONEY IS YOURS BUT JUST SO MUCH IT COULD ASLO BE MINE. I HAVE ADVICE OUR MAN THAT I AM NOW REPRESENT HIM AND HE WILL PAY ME SOON.

BYE

BROTHER AUBERGINE

my let stop fooling our self if you want us to get this money from this man .1) tell me the place your staying 2) telefhone numbers if your in nigeria you have tell me your address in lagos
you can take my number agein = 971 ** *******

BROTHER KINS

I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY NUMBER BUT YOU SAY IT IS NOT WORKED. IT IS NOT MY DOING IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO USE A PHONE. WHY YOU NEED MY ADDRESS, YOU TELL ME YOUR ADDRESS IN LAGOS?

YOU SAY YOU HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR VERY LONG TIME, BUT HOW MUCH YOU GET FROM OUR MAN? I HAVE $1,500, BUT YOU HAVE NOT A BEAN. WHY NOT DO THINGS AS I ADVICE AND TELL OUR MAN THAT I AM HIS ATTORNEY? HE WILL LOOSE INTEREST SOON AS HE WILL KNOW THAT HIS MONEY IS NOT COMING FROM ME.

DO IT MY WAY KINS OR LOOSE YOUR MONEY.

AUBERGINE

my man,
we can do it your way they is now problem but how are my going to get my money from you, so if you promiss me that ok. let have your contact i will tell our man to go ahead we you
kins

KINS

I HAVE ALREAD GIVE YOU MY NUMBER. JUST LET ME DO THE JOB AND TELL OUR MAN THAT I CAN BE HIS ATTORNEY. SEND ME THE DEATH CERTIFICATE AND AFFIDAVIT AND I WILL TELL OUR MAN I HAVE TRAVEL TO GET THEM AND HE WILL PAY ME THE FEES.

I WILL ASK FOR $3,000 FOR THIS AND WHEN OUR MAN PAY THE FEE I WILL SEND YOU 50% BY WESTERN UNION. PLS SEND ME YOUR INFORMATIONS FOR PAYMENT WITH THE DOCUMENTS.

THIS WAY YOU GET $1,500 IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS THEN YOU WILL GET NO BEANS AT ALL.

AUBERGINE

My man I recieved your mail and the content well noted. But Guy listen am not a small boy in this field and you are not being straight with me. I have given you my number to call me but you didn't and the number you gave me is london online number which i too have. In this field no body know who will bring maga that will settle, If yuou dont want to be straight with me please lets forget about and so that you face your own and I face mine. If you wnat us to continue I would like you to call so that we can talk as brothers and find a way out and make money from this man. but If you feel that you want to be greedy on this then we bothwill lose.
So try and call me so that we can talk this over.

BROTHER

YOU CAN RING ME ON 4470******** TO DISCUSS THE WAY AHEAD

AUBERGINE

Boy you should stop paying games with me ok if you know me i dont think you will be doing all this you can forget about the man

KINS

I WISH YOU LUCK WITH THE MAN. HE WILL KNOW BY NOW THAT THERE IS NOT LOTTERY MONEY SO WE NOW BOTH LOOSE.

AUBERGINE

The main bait is continuing... Very Happy

I am not in for questions and answers i believe i have told you what you need to know and how to go about it, so you can't tell me what to do, you rather listen to me if preferably interested in your winnings. please do not push me to the exreme deviating from the ethics of this noble profession... 'Dr Enrico James'

...it is good to make hail why the sunshines. because i know i will benefit from you when the fund will be paid to you...
'Fr Raymond Wright'

You dont have the legal right to question my personal signature.It would mean encroaching into my privacy if you do... 'Barrister Timothy Garfield'

www.biskitz4cheez.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic