SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Short and Sweet

View next topic
View previous topic

Mugu Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bag how annoyed this guy gets: Evil or Very Mad

Still sending him Mafia style abuse. When I get a reply I will add it. Very Happy

There's a few bits missing - like the letters from the 'Bank' but they were generally sending forms etc. and not really interesting. The thing he refers to about what the 'Bank' wouldn't do was send me a picture of them holding a sign saying h.oaks.

DEAR oaks,

is like you are trying to be come a problem infart i beg you in the name of our lord jesus christ, remove your hand in this transation. Did you want to wast my woney for nothing. NOW tell me what a bigthing the bank asked you to do which you can not provied then you went and made your self a fool.

===l=a

What do you mean I am not serious?

I am very serious.

It would appear to me that the money hasn't been sent.

Therefore you are not serious or are trying to rip me off.

Provide the information requested or the deal is off.

Harold Oaks

Senior Sales Associate
Steptoe & Son Antiques

Steptoe & Son Antiques Dealership accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.
Steptoe & Son Antiques Dealership accepts no responsibility for decisions made using information contained in this e-mail.

----- Original Message ----
Sent: Thursday, 13 July, 2006 3:23:30 PM
Subject: A DEAF

Harold,

you not serious and you are a jucker forget it ok!!

The Bank will not send me an openable money transfer form.

I will wait until your funds reach my account before proceeding if this is acceptable.

Harold Oaks

Senior Sales Associate
Steptoe & Son Antiques

Steptoe & Son Antiques Dealership accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.
Steptoe & Son Antiques Dealership accepts no responsibility for decisions made using information contained in this e-mail.

----- Original Message ----
Sent: Tuesday, 11 July, 2006 8:07:25 PM
Subject: MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

DEAR Harold Oaks,

i thank you very much for your co-operation and i belive you are god sent to me our lord will surely lead you and protet you in this transation since you can not talk,but make sure that you are not going to let another person know about this fund it will be secrite between i and you alone for security purpos, untill the money enter into your account.

i dont want any thrid party in this fund is only you and me because is my only hope in my life and inhertited from my late DAD.
Now the bank will soon contact you fell free am with you if there is any question from the bank please let me know make sure you update me ok. i pray god will lead us successfully, thanks and remain bless.

best regard,
mr. lawal aminu.

Hello.

To answer your questions:

1. My full name is Harold Oaks

2. My address is:

Harold Oaks
Senior Sales Associate
Steptoe & Son Antiques
110 Arthur Daley Way
London, N11 6AA

3. I am deaf and can only use Touch Talker enabled phone. Do you have these facilities?

If so, I will organise a secure line otherwise we will have to conduct this transaction via e-mail.

Twinnings Bank
123 Rose Lee Street
Kensington & Chelsea
London W1 5RT

Mr H Oaks

#3455 4456 8878 6200

6. Not relevant.

7. Please use my previous e-mail as a letter of intent for legal purposes unless this isn't acceptable in which case please draft something for me to sign.

Regs

Harold

Harold Oaks

Senior Sales Associate
Steptoe & Son Antiques Dealers

Subject: i am waiting to hear from you.

dear Harold,

Once again the information i needed from you is as follow:
1. Your Full name.
2. Your mailing and contact address.
3. Your telephone numbers.(private)
4.Your Bank name and address
5. Your account name and account number
6.Swift Code/Routing Number(IF ANY)
7. A letter of intent confirming to me your acceptance of my proposal.

If i recieve it, i will go and sumite it to the bank as my late father foreign business partner for we to proceed the transation. please try and get bank to me.

best regard,
mr.lawal.

Harold Oaks

Hello again,

I thought I had already given you this information.

What extra details do you need?

Harold

DEAR Harold Oaks,

How are you today i hope fine? i recieve your mail, very undertsood as you said that your are busy now and i dont think it will stop you from your current business. regard to your question i dont have any items to export,only to transfer this fund out here.

But you dont need to worry about anything am here to back you, what ever the bank need from you i will diret you the way to follow, if you are will ing to assist me go ahead and send the information i ask you to send to me for us to proceed. or you call me TEL:+22508474425 for more information.
thanks and god bless you .

regard,
mr. lawal aminu.[/i][/b]

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic