SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a lovely response. This lad actually replied to my insults with a thesis attempting to rebuke the points I made about he and his family Laughing My insults are in caps. [email protected]
Quote:
HOW IS UR FAMILY?

My family are doing fine thanks for askin i know yours are dead already because they are useless to the society

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. U A SMALL BOY WHO SPEND UR MONEY FROM SCAM ON 5-NAIRA ASHAWO. U MATES R MAKING GOOD MONEY FOR THEMSELVES N THEY R LEAVING U BEHIND. ME, I A MEGIDA.

I Agree am a small time fraud star and am not the only one lacking your county is also lacking too remember and i know you are lacking lots too even if i don't know, remember i do this for the streets becos am a street kid and that mean me and you ain't no type thats why you spend all your money oh hoes and 1million naira ashawo i don't spend my money i make from fraud on women i spend on the streets cos the street is where am from. so you can waist you dads money on 1million naira ashawo is none of my business okay. foolish MRGIDA wen u call ur useless self na 1million naira ashawo go kill you,your brothers,sisters,kids and your generations

U R THE GRANSON OF A USELESS PARMWAN TAPPER. MORUN GRANFATHER GAVE BIRTH TO UR INBESILE FATHER THAT IS WHY U R USELES N STUPID. TELL UR FATHER TO STOP FUKING HENS, DOGS N DUCKS, BCOS THAT BE HOW UR MOTHER GET INFECTED BY AIDS. UR USELES FATHER YOA PAPA HAVE EBOLA FROM FUKING MONKEY.

Look are you my dear son of parmwan tapper hahahah, you know your grand fathers and your father where the one who sold our people out for slave trade(fuck see una trade una soul for riches) remember so thats why your fathers gave birth to a lazy parmwan tapper, umm sorry and same thing is going to happen to more of your generations.lol

U THINK I DON NOW UR MOTHER IS ASHAWO. HER TOTO DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMELLING DAMN THING I WOUNDER HOW U YOUR FAMILY COPE WIT AL THE ODOUR FROM HER TOTO. MAY HER VAGINNA BUST ANK KILL UR BASTARD FAMILY. OTU GWAWAKWAA NNEGI.

ooh i almost forgot to open he real secret do u know that your mom was also forced to sleep with a rat so that she wont be sold out too? oh i guess u never knew now u know and she also brought the disease called HIV To Nigeria she never cared if she made marriage vols your gayinbesile, cancer,attack your fucked father who just sit in the house all day eating what he trade is soul for (oh God Help You Guys)

UR NAME IS NOW AT OKIJA SHRINE, U WIL NEVER SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGA. SO U WILL NOT GET WESTERN UNION MONEY IN THE FUTURE OR MONEYGRAM. I WILL TAKE UR MAGA N GET TRANSFER FROM HIM. YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH N THE DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT.

i love to send you money i received from western union today so that u can eat and die a poor witch and am sure buy next 2 days i will receive money for money gram you know why? i guess u don't know i will tell you now(because Gods On My side ) i will let u know this from my relatives dont want to see my doing better then them but so they try doing every thing in the world to bring me down they tried the best native doctors house but am still extra fly haha (God Power Pass all other powers) no to talk of u wen no even know my real name. what ever damn

U DEY CHOP BOTLE? DEM NO BORN U REACH. UNA BI DEY OBELE NSI

look here am from warri and i will definitely going to kill u if i ever get to meet you fool or i get my boys to fuck u up nobody fuck with HsBc and his famliy lunatic okpe

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some more in today

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A HOPELESS IDIOT AND A SMALL JUJU BOY. I KNOW YOU TOO AND I KNOW
VERY WELL THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT YOU FUCKING LOSER.

YOU NO EVEN GET PARENTS SO I NO GO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AT ALL YOU
BASTARD. YOU EMAIL TOO LIGHT AND FROM IT I FIT TELL SAY YOU BE MUGU PERSON
AND YOU NO PASS FOR SCHOOL.

MAKE YOU GO TRY LEARN YO ALPHABET AND LEARN TO SPELL WELL BEFORE YOU THINK
OF WRITING ME AGAIN.

SHAME NO DEY EVEN CATCH YOU TO TALK SAY YOU DEY GO OKIJA. IDIOT.

LATER BLACK HEAD

[email protected] has placed my name at the shrine Laughing
Quote:
UR NAME NA IS NOW AT OKIJA SHRINE,TOO, U WIL NEVER SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGA. FUCK YOU MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE

[email protected] is disappointed I called him a SCAM FRAUDSTAR Laughing
Quote:
Goodday. I am so disappointed from your last mail which is a big insult to my personality.Since i was born,i have never been insulted in this way before because i have been a gentle and a humble man who has always lived a fair life.My commitment to my job and fair dealings has earned me good image in my working place for 30years now.You are talking from ignorance,probably misled by the wrong people i am a family man with two kids and with a good reputation .I am being insulted by your word SCAM in what i proposed to you which will benefit me and you.people might be involve in scam but it will be wrong for you to generalise issues and judge people from what others did in the past, but my proposal is for the benefit of both of us which is an opportunity given to me by God to give my family a better life in the future.If you are ready to assist as a partner in this transfer,i will like if your assurance is given in your next mail before i will give you more details of this transfer.

Regards,
Mr. Tan Wong.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL EFCC WILL GET YOU SOON. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE OR YOU WIL GO TO JAIL. YOU THINK THAT I DON:T KNOW YOU< YOU ARE A GUN MAN. THIEF, GUY MAN JOB BETTER PAS WETIN YOU THE DO SO HURRY GO KILL YOU FOR HERE. YOU MOTHER FUKER. GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE ASHAWO NO GO GREE YOU.

[email protected] even gave me his phone number, feel free to call it or send it to other lads
Quote:
I FUCK YOU MOTHER 10TIMES YOU SON OF BUSHIT? CALL ME +93911909

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTERD MONKEY LIKE YOU.YOUR MOTHER NA ASSWO

[email protected] offered me some career advice
Quote:
LISTEN U STUPID MUGU. WHY U BOTHER PLAYING AT THESE SILLY GAMES TRYING TO GET WU TRANSFER. U WILL NEVER BE A RICH AND SUCCESSFUL MAN LIKE ME. U WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN HUT AND NOT FINE BIG HOUSE AND WALK IN DUST AND NOT RIDE IN NEW MOTO CAR.

I KNOW HOW TO DO GOOD JOBS AND MAKE MUCH MONEY. IF U WANT LEARN TO DO PROPER GOOD JOBS EMAIL ME . BUT U ONLY SILLY MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Why u dey insult me?
U dey fool yourself.............

[email protected]
Quote:
seni chu ubanka daman qwado!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U dont even know how to speak english, you shall die very soon and yourbody shall be eaten by a dog.
i was trying to make u as rich as i ambut you er the fullest person i av ever seen, full, your family willnever achieve anything from you.

[email protected] said she was a missonary who needed to have her puppu adopted, yet she speaks to me like this Confused
Quote:
hEY mad man. Which kin rubbish be dis na. U no dey shame, dat's why i no like all dis people wey no soji. instead make u jamisi new level u dey talk rubbish. Where u dey umuna. I b ur broda if u dont know? which level my broda JAMISI NOW

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Franklin Bello ([email protected])

Quote:
ATTINTION YOU MAGA
YOUR MAD, FORK YOU TO REPLY MY MAIL AND BACK TO SENDER, YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE FOR CAUSEING ME IN THIS WAY. I GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE EFCC NOW BECAUSE YOUR A FRAUD MAN BY THE WAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH COMPUTER BY THIS TIME OF THE OUR. IDEOT

FROM ONYE OMA JESUS

GOOD BYE

NJbaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received some good replies from my insults e-mailed recently:

from [email protected]

okay u can say what ever u like but the God wen punish u be say u no go ever access this ur email again for life i get your number i go call u later to laugh at u poor witch like you

from [email protected]

I KNEW ALL ALONG IS YOU IDIOT THAT IS WHY I NEVER GAVE YOU ANY THING REAL MUGU LIKE YOU BASTARD FOOL YOU ARE A LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH DOG SLEEP4S WITH MAMA

STUPID CHURCH, STUPID CHURCH TO HELL WITH YOUR CHURCH AND ALL YOUR CONGRGATIONS.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fun ..........

Quote:
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ALL CREATION IS AGAINST YOU.ALL THAT YOU WROTE IN YOUR EMAIL AGAINST ME AND MY FAMILY HAS BEEN TURNED AGAINST YOU ONLY?YOUR FAMILY DID NOT OFFEND ME SO I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM.DESTRUCTION IS YOUR PORTION?YOU HAVE AROUSED MY ANGER AND NOTHING CAN APPEASE IT UNTIL YOU DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH.

I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY I AM OUT AGAINST YOU.THE SUN,THE MOON,THE STARS ARE ALL ARRAYED AGAINST YOU IN BATTLE,I ALREADY CURSED YOU.MARK MY WORDS,NOTHING WILL EVER WORK FOR YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR USELESS LIFE.NO WHERE THAT YOU WILL RUN THAT YOU WILL GET HELP,YOU MUST DIE AND IT MUST BE IN A SHAMEFUL WAY.

I COULD HAVE JUST SHOT YOU TO DEATH OR HAVE YOU SLAUTHERED IN BIT BUT I DECIDE TO USE MY ESOTERIC POWERS AND MY SPIRITUAL FRIENDS WILL DO THE JOB.BASTARD LIKE YOU,IDIOT OF NO GENDER.ANUOFIA.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a few more replies.

First up, is the man, the myth, the legend Prof. Charles Soludo, but his response was very professorial [email protected]
Quote:
your father is a bastart hu mo se sual an u too is a mother fuker go to hell an bone to ashies

[email protected]
Quote:
u must be a big mugu for having much time 2 yab urself....i have seen mugus like u so-many times...dey dont have manners....back 2 sender

[email protected]
Quote:
see hen na you life story you write soooooooooooo god go purnish you.

[email protected] provided this excellent reply Laughing
Quote:
Bros abeg I am Loyal pls kindly give me the 4mat and the follow up make i tro if I get reply I go still contact you for advice and if e had me I go give you to handle as old timer...

Thanks and God Bless.

But bros you just replied me like the greatest maga on earth bcos you bi guyman and you get time to write those rubish .. so you no dey shame to use your preciouse time wey you go take reply better work, you use am the write nonsese.. .. that makes you look so cheat to me bcos my level don pass make i the waist time with person wey no bi maga... and from what you wrote I will tell you the truth thought its bitter,,,,, EMPTY VASSLE MAKE THE MOST NOISE so for you to write that thing means you are very poor and that is why you have time to make noise... but you see why i better pass you me say I still dey loyal beg you for 4mat that makes me wiser than you so make u change and stop abuising your fellow guyman or they curse will backfire to you and that means you put yourself in derkness... I am a child of ligth and I THANKS GOD SO FAR FOR ALL HIS BLESSING TO ME AND MY FRIENDS.. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.....

make you send the proposal ok... i ll tell you about my wicked instruments so that you too can use it ... thats what we shall be for ourself .. for good only ..
ONE LOVE
if u like and if not remain in your level.. (God Dey)
just re-read what you wrot to me below and you will be ashame of yourself !!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Ikpu nnegi kwa, anuohia. Nnegi agwagi na o magi nnagi. useless hungry man why you no tell me make I giove you money to go find you useless goat you called father. hungry man

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big list - but all recently checked.....

Next of Kin scumbags - 1079 (in two blocks)
Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

And some lotto scumbags -
Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

...continued
Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected][email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail

Last edited by Kickstart on Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Kickstart, I've sent a few my new message, but got a lot bounced back. Have to wait and see if I get any decent responses. Cool

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a list of canned responses, but it included one gem of creativity:

Taled Mohammed:
Quote:
Dear son of a thousand Fathers

You stupid animal , that's why you father was killed by hanging, because he tryed
to rape a goat.

as for you shameless bastard, because if you ask your mother who your real father was
surely, she will tell that you are indeed a forstrated BASTARD.

MUGU is better than you OTUNNEGI there.
Why are you happy today? Ohhh because you were told that you maleria has turned into tyford.

Well is a lie , because your wife sleeps and fuck anything in trauser, olso fuck animals just like your FATHER AND ALL YOUR GENERATIONS DID. Hahaha,
surely you need to start diging your grave, because you are already dead.

Look at the kind of name you bear, dont you want to know the meaning of your name ????
if you realy do, ask your prostitude MOTHER.

Talking about juju, because you mother had you inside the shrine does'nt mean that you will not die.
The ojuju is going to wipe out all your entire STUPID FAMILY.

Yes less I forget, about armdrobry, have you forgotten where and how one of your father's got the money he used in paying primary education bill from ? or he never told you ?'??

Well I will not tell you all your history today, for your information I know you very well asshole, hope your AID'S is been treated.

If you need more of your history call me, ahh I forgot that you don't understand very well, bcause of your mental illness SORRY.

your friend TALED.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]:

Quote:
YOUR MUM JUST LET MY HOUSE NOW AND SHE LEFT BEHIN HER FUCKING RED PANTS THAT HAS STAINS ALL OVER IT,AND YOUR DAD IS BUSY HANGING FROM ONE JOINT TO ANOTHER,I GUESS YOUT MUM WAS IMPREGNANTED BY YOUR DADS FRIENDS WHO KEEPS HANGING AROUND YOUR CREEP,I GUESS YO DONT EVEN KNOW THE GIST COS YOU ARE BUSY BROWSING AND EXTRACTING MAILS SO YO DONT EVEN HAVE TO TO NOTICE THAT YOU DONT LOOK LIKE YOUR DAD,ASSHOLE,WHY NOT GROW UP AND START TRACING YOUR ROOT,BEFORE SOMEONE CALLS YOU A BASTARD SOON,COS YOU ARE ALMOST THERE,TALKING ABOUT MONEY,RICH BOYZ DONT BRAG,PEOPLE DO IT FOR YOU,ALL YOU NEED DO IS CHECK UP WITH YOUR BANKERS AND MANAGERS AND KNOW HOW YOUR ACCOUNT AND INVESTMENT IS DOING AND NOT TELLING ME ABOUT MONEY,I GUESS YOU ARE OVER 40 AND YOU ARE STILL DOING THIS SHIT,I WONDER WHEN YOUR MONEY FOR MARRAIGE OR YOUR BUNGALOW WILL BE COMPLETE SO YOU CAN ATLEAST SHOW SOMETHING FOR ALL YOUR WASTED LIFE,JUST AS YOUR DAD AND MUM DID.YOU FUCKING LOOSER.

ENSURE YOU ASK YOUR MUM,WHO YOUR REAL DAD IS,AND TRY TO GROW UP.

YOUR MENTOR

[email protected]:

Quote:
BIGGEST FOOL NA U BE.BASTARD.

then,

Quote:
bastard my advise to you is that you should look for a better thing to do.than ripping people,idiot fool foe life.fuck off and do not send anymore mail to me.idiot fool that is what you are going to be for life.

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this in another email account from J.T.Corominas:

Quote:
U MAMA NA FOOL OF FOTHY.
U GO HEAR SAY U MAMA TOTOOOOOO.
UR MOTHER IS A GOAD HEAD WHY UR FATHER IS A BABOO UR FAMILY STINKS.GO WITH UR POORVATY THAT IS WHY UR FAMILY IS FULL OF ILITRACY

GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU FOOL AND GOAT LIKE YOU.
I SAW ON OF YOUR BROTHER IN DEY BEG MONEY FOR *DELETED* HERE AND I NO GO HELPM AGAIN

UR MAMA TOTO STINKS UR MAMA TOTOOOOOOOOO

If you hit the reply button to an email with multiple Bcc address, does your email go to everyone?

Another one from the irish national lottery:

Quote:
Obviously, you are an illiterate. No education and thats what your problem is. Simple English is difficult for you. The truth is, please tell me where to find you or maybe I should tell you where to find me so that you can try me for dinner, you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage.

You stinking jew...Please feel free to come to my home at Ajah Phase II. 12 Olowu Drive, Ibrahim Adesanya Estate, Ajah Phase II...that is if you have the guts. I know you dont, that is if u even know Lagos at all. I built that house when I am sure I was your age or younger. And to think of it that you write like a 19-22 year old boy makes it easier for me. I will start my search for you in Benin. If I dont find u in Benin, I will look for u in Lagos, be sure that if you are in Lagos, you are dead even before you are shot. To tell u how stupid u are, ur email is carrying viruses and u dont even know it. Poor man like u working in a public cafe.

U better mind urself...I am not joking if u think this is a mind game, all I need is to trace your ISP and then locate the cafe. If I ask three to four people, they will tell me who ****** **** is, and guess what? I am not thinking of doing that, so dont start running from the cafe. Go on and work, but I tell u, u are spending most parts of that money in your grave, except u are careful.

To be fore-warned.

Clever lad Laughing

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few left overs, got a new batch of insults going out tonight, so I am hoping for some good one's soon. In the meantime, first up is the good barrister [email protected]
Quote:
Mr poor man,
Since you left you village com lagos inside truck to stay wit your uncle wey turn yu to him house boy, suffer neva leave dat yur black face.
Na so e be yu no wonder woman neva gree to marry yu all dis years.
now yu dey run enta church dey find way abi? na der yur suffa start.
Generation of sufferson.
Na polythene bag yu go carry go bak village cuz lagos no way 4 yu to take dey pik pocket again.
Born POOR MAN.
Na frm my laptop i dey write yu i jus collect control dis morning.

[email protected] must be a Howard Stern fan Laughing
Quote:
BABA BOBOYE!!!

Yet another angry barrister --- [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BOUNDED,REAL BONDAGE YOU ARE IN BACK TO SENDER,THIS IS YOUR WISH TO BE WHAT YOU HAVE SAID,MAY THIS BE GRANTED UNTO YOU,THIS MULTIPLIED INTO TEN PLACES AND MORE MAY IT BE YOUR PORTION AND THAT OF YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS.I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU,BUT STILL IF I DO OR DO NOT,YOU ARE AFFECTED BADLY FROM NOW ON WATCH

And finally, one from a low-life lotto lad [email protected]
Quote:
GUY Y U NO FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING WEY U JUST DEY TALK LIKE SAY U NO BE NIGERIAN.

U NO KNOW EVERYTHING SAY MAN NEED TO ASSULE

FORGET MAKE U MAKE UR MONEY.

Y U WRITE BACK SELF,HE BE LIKE SAY U DEY LESS BUSY

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been promoted from ANIMAL to BEAST:

Quote:
Subject: BEAST

your families are bastered
and your own children will also be bastered
fool

i also bless course on you

MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE TIME BEAST

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to take this one off the list:

Quote:
not sure where you've harvested your list of lad addresses, but it's not a
clean source.

I get a fair amount of lad formats in this account
([email protected]) and it's mostly a spam trap. In any case,
please remove this address and inform whoever supplied you with the list
that there are non-lads on it.

Regards

Joe Wein

email: [email protected]
www.scamomatic.com
www.419scam.org

QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Ouch. I reckon im not gonna use mailing lists for abuse anymore. Too many bounces anyway. Actually, I cant be bothered with abuse mails anymore.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually there is one source of "lad" addresses at another site that is a bit dodgy. Since I stopped using that as my primary source, I get very few cases of mistaken identity. I would be glad to tell anyone where the doddgy addresses are listed if you PM me. I am moving increasingly to making my own lists out of my catcher accounts so I don't insult people accidently.

@QTX --- insult baiting for me is kind of an on again, off again thing, that I always come back to. I take a week or two off, and go to another type of baiting. Then when I get bored with that, I come back to insults, and so forth and so on.

CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Similar to the above.

Quote:
Dear fellow baiter,

[email protected] is not a ladmail address. You have spammed the
wrong person. This is one of my personal email accounts and largely used as
a spam trap these days.

If you have emailed me you probably have emailed a lot of other non-lad
accounts. Please check your data sources!

Regards

Joe Wein

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Generally I get my lady addresses from mails sent to my catcher account, those in the surplus letter forum here, and at the "repository zone" (there is a link in the surplus letter forum here). I used to use a list on another site, and I probably hit a dozen baiters by mistake. So then one of my baiting addresses showed up on that list. I have not had a case of mistaken identity since I changes to the tactics listed above. And always feel free to send insults to the address of any of the lads whose replies I post here. I find what I put in the subject lines matters the most. The lads actually have to open it. I like to use "Western Union" or "I made the transfer" or "here is the MCTN".

Now, for the real good stuff Twisted Evil, I've got lots of replies in the past two days

[email protected]
Quote:
your family 'll all die in a collapse building next week. WATCH OUT YOU ALL BETTER VACATE THE BUILDING THAT YOU'RE STAYING RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL ALL PERISH UNDER IT. WATCH YOUR MOUTH BOY. YOU ASKED FOR IT THEN RECEIVE IT.
THIS ENZOFERARI MASARITI LASISI AGABATI

[email protected]
Quote:
God will punish u and ur generation, u steal nigeria money to get fat while others sufer, ur mama na ashawo, ur papa na homo and u are a son of 20 fathers. upon all the money u and ur fellow hausa brothers including OBJ steal, u no no sy God de see u all. Almighty God will judge u all.

more than fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
It will never be well with your entire generation.Tragedy will follow every step you make,you will fuck your mother and sisters,then end up in shallow grave where vultures will ear your carcass

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD GO AND FOLK YOUR MOTHER YOUR PENIS HEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
everything here is a replica of ur mother u the son of a condemned armed robber and ur mother is a mad woman thats is not the end she is also a witch go and find out she is the problem behind ur miserable family and u now na only God go help u becos u are a walking corpse na ur mama na im do u

u be mumu na ur mama money fool idiot i wish i fit see u in person now make i beat u blue black

[email protected] proves to be somewhat of a mugu theologian
Quote:
u go die for shirine place. u no get father again and u no get mother again, ur wife go dey use ashawo money take feed you till you die. na where ever you go, people go carry ur body go ur village go do burial. u bi witch and God don fail ur witch. devil batish u in hell. i return your evil back to you in Jesus name, Amen. Holy ghost fire destroy u.

I am covered with the Blood of Jesus Christ.

[email protected]
Quote:
You papa and your Mama idiot you go die any where u dey before 72hours looking for wahala

[email protected] send this gem of a reply Thumbs up
Quote:
YOU WILL NAVER BECOME SOMBODY IN YOUR LIFE, YOUR PERENT WAS VERY POOR AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR FOR LIFE, I WAS NOT SUPRISE OF YOUR LETER BECAUSE I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT FORSTRIATION MEANS ANYWAY IS NOT YOUR FURLT IS THE FOOL THAT GIVES YOU MONEY FOR FOOD, IF HE HARD ALLOWD YOU TO GO UNHONGER FOR TWO DAY YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE TIME TO SAY ANY ROBISH WITH YOUR DIRTY SMELLING STIKEN MOUTH, I LEANT THAT YOUR FATHER WHO WAS THE POOREST MAN IN THE WORLD HAS JUST DIED THAT IS WHY YOUR MOTHER IS HURKING AROUND LOOKING FOR YOUNG BOYS THAT WILL SLEEP WITH HER IN ORDER TO TRAIN YOU . I THINK I CAN STILL REMEMBER I HAVE HUT SEX WITH YOUR SO CALLED MOTHER WHO WANTED TO KILL ME BCOS OF 1000.00 NAIRA WHICH I LETER GIVE IT TO HER BUT THAT STILL NOT ENOUGH FOR HER TO LET ME GO SHE INSISTED THAT I WILL SLEEPING WITH HER , FIRST I WANT YOU TO ADVICE YOUR MOTHER TO STOP HURKING AROUND ASHAWO NO BE WORK IF YOUR MAMA STOP ASHAWO WEY SHI DEY DO THEN YOU CAN COME AND I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO EAT , JUST IMAGEN YOU BEGING OYIBO MONEY HOW MUCH IS THAT $200 THAT IS A SHAMEFUL THING YOU ARE A SHAMELESS MAN . HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW THINK OF YOUR AGE, YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY BUT BECOS YOU ARE A FOOL THAT IS YOU DONT KNOW, COME TO TALK OF YOUR SISTER WHO NEVER FINISH HER SECONDARY SCHOOL WHO YOU AND YOUR MOTHER DRIVE INTO A MAN HOUSE BECOS OF HER UNWANTED PREGNANT, IS A PITY HAVY ONE THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS IN CURS AND WILL REMAN IN THAT CURS UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE, BUT I HAVE SEEN YOU DONT WANT TO CHANGE BECOS PEOPLE LIKE YOU DONT HAVE BRAIN AND WILL NEVER KNOW , I KNOW YOU ARE AN INVESY.

ONE WORK FOR YOU.

GO AND THINK OF YOUR LIFE B4 ITS GET TOO LATE .

[email protected]
Quote:
You a bastard, make stan kill you and your people.

Stupid man, you will alwaysremain poor. I am abig BOY
and I will remain a big BOY for life.

Poorper like you.

I have many more insults pending and I hope to have some more to share in the near future.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@devguy

What a sweet reply!!!!!!!

HEre is a new line for y'all TO USE in your insult scripts. I'd love to see some mugu fire this back and declare it his own handiwork...

Quote:
WHIN I BE DON FIRKIN U MAMA TOTO AT DET ACCRA INN ON TUSDAY I CUM BANG DE BACK SIDE OF YO JUNIOR SISTA OTSIDE DEY PEPPER SOUP JOINT OJO STREET FESTAC TOWN. THEN I TAKE DEY DIGITAL KAMORA TO YO CAFE AND SEND PICTRES OF U AND UR UGA UMA TOUCHING IN BACK OF CAFE AND SEND THIS TO EFCC COMPOUND MAGA MUGU!!!!!!!!!!!! UR FATHER MAKES SEX WITH JUNIOR BOY PENIS HEAD AND GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
NJbaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought this was a good response to one of my insults Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
BIG GOAT HOW YOU DEY?COMMON 499 POUND YOU NOR FIT PAY,NOR BE YOUR MATE DEY 50K POUND FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

JUST WAIT FOR ME IF YOU KNOW SAY YOU NOR FIT WORK COME BACK HOME AND GO TO THE FARM OKAY.

BIG PIG U BE FOOL UR HEAD LIKE THAT OF A MONKEY ABI?

AWAIT TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN.

STUPID CHURCH, STUPID CHURCH TO HELL WITH YOUR CHURCH AND ALL YOUR CONGRGATIONS.
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@njbaiter

Tell the mugu that his junior sister is the herpes champion of her village...

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a good number of replies, and I hope I touched a nerve of some of these thieving lads.

[email protected] be mugu psychologist
Quote:
I BELIEVE YOU ARE INSANE,BASTARD!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE MUGU......U NO FIT EVEN SPELL....YOUR MAMA NO GET WORK AND YOUR PAPA NA CONSTABLE FOR POLICE NA MAKE YOU NO GET BRAIN AT ALL.........IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WETIN DEY HAPPEN FOR YOUR FAMILY BE DIS,NA WAOOOOOOOOOOOO. YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH MAN I HAVE HEARD OF,PISS OFF IDIOT

[email protected] replies trying to convince me he is not a scammer
Quote:
I must show my concern over what you call 419. open your attach file. for my bank ID.

My dear so you do not know about frauds 419 that have been going arund the world mustly here in africa. not when one do the wrong transfer you will think that all is scam is received but I must show my concern over what you call frauds. I cannot imagine that you could be accusing me with such a greivous crime and that is the reason why I will now asked you to come in person so that you will be able to

handle everything face to face and not simply by email or at most telephone communication. Please be advised that if for any reason you have done business with the wrong people in the past, you MUST not compare those people or business with mine. In the same way that God created the bad, so he also created the good. As a matter of fact, there is a proverb that says that "seeing is beleiving" and it is more of the reason why your visit would have been more clear and understandable to the basic idea and truth concerning this business.

I will like to let you look at my bank ID card just to let you know what am torking about if you. that will be confidential for me not to have problem with my bank. what have been coming up in my computer here

ani

[email protected] wants to become my mentor Laughing
Quote:
HELLO,

WHY ALL THESE HARD WORDS,
SINCE YOU KNOW THE GAME YOU COULD HAVE SIMPLY LET ME KNOW SO WE COULD WORK TOGETHER.MAY YOU MAY HAVE A BETTER SYSYEM THAT YOU MAY OPEN UP TO ME AND I CAN THROW THE JOB AND GIVE YOU WORKS SO WE COULD MAKE MUCH MONEY.

REMEMBER MAGAS ARE NOT FROM YOUR COUNTRY AND WE ARE HERE TO TEACH THEM WHAT THEY HAD DONE TO OUR FATHERS.

PLEASE REPLY.

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP ACCUSING SOMEBODY YOU DID NOT KNOW!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you will soon die 4 troubling guy men wey no block your way or your papa wey when your mama don die since and you still dey fuck up. die

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW U GO GO BACK TO PUSH TRUCK. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
MIND UR BUSINESS

[email protected]
Quote:
LET THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY
BASTARD IDIOT.
*DELETED* LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Is it because talk is cheap that gave u the audacity to talk to your FATHER that way. Your mum, your dad, your siblings are FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS including your very self, u cant even express your self very well you low life motherfucker, if you send me any funny mail again, you will be SORRY
Maybe you folks can put him on your list for some funny mail Wink

[email protected] responds yet again to an insult bait. It more comedic than normal
Quote:
The last time you chop chiken na 4 xmas and dat na the last time bcos yu no go live to see the end of this year.
I no why e dey pain yu becos una landlord don pursue una comoit from una one room shelter and yu neva fit pik poket complete una mud house 4 villa. well hope dey 4 yu 4 prison to dey chop free beans as yur 20 years sentance go start dis week.

No let yur sista know my email address bcos i no fit fuck am pass 5 naira 4 shor time from her yansh hole. I DEY PARA 4 YU I MUST SHOOT YU DIE FOR DAT AJEGUNLE WEY YU DEY HIDE.

I BE V.I.P AS I DEY INSIDE A.C DEY RELAX 4 MY RANGE ROVER WEY I JUS TRAKE MAGA MONEY BUY LAST MONTH.

POOR MAN TILL YU DIE , INHERITED POOR MAN AND YUR CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN NA POVERTY GO KILL DEN SOTAY YUR WIFE GO BEGIN FUCK SMALL SMALL YAHOO BOYS TO FEED YUR SMELLING MOUTH.

DIE SLOWLY AS YU DEY READ DIS MAIL.

FROM POINT ONE. BUTCHER AXE MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
See waitin you dey yan.. if i wish you all this how would you feel, growup don't act like a kid.. you dont know if i am related to you.. mind your words thing b4 you yan.

[email protected]
Quote:
I see ur mama ashawo

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AS GOOD AS A DEAD MAN BECAUSE YOU JUST MESS WITH THE WRONG PERSON.

[email protected]
Quote:
u can't be more stupid and foolish. deep in side of u, u may think u re wise but notin distinquishes from those mahes and magas we get money from with ease. stop acting like a cheap fool. at least as a naija u should be abit xpensive ok. MUMU, ur family and generations to come!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you are forking cock sucking dick and iwill advise yougosee a shrink cause youneed it soyoudont harm others...and next time alwalys follow the proceedure you basterad.......shango will kill yousoon i tell you...wana bet?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR DESTINY IS POVERTY

[email protected]
Quote:
i see u sista ashawo on Allen Ave. i dont have time for people like you okkkkkkkkkkk

[email protected] wants to be my friend. If you send him an insult, he might be your friend too.
Quote:
Is that all you got? I know why you are hot reading my mail. MAYBE YOU DON ONCE BE OUR MUGU LOL. Well thats life for you. Your probably went for the money you didnt keep lol. Thanks God you learn your lessons.

Well it nice reading your reply, at least it shows my mails gets to where i sent them.

Meet me know you. My name is Edward, we can be friends you know.

[email protected] provides a funny reply Laughing
Quote:
MAGA U FUCK UP TOO MUCH U BE BIG FOOL U MAMA TOO WEN I DON FUCK TIRE YOUR SISTER DE SUCK MY PENIS WEN I DEY FUCK UR MAMA OGUN NA GO KILL UR FATHER BECOS E NOR SABI FUCK NA MAKE UR MAMA CUM BEG ME MAKE I FOR DEY HELP AM THEN U NOTIN TO SAY I WAN CLOSE UR MAIL BOX SO BECOS I NOR GET HE WORK U NOR FIT IGNORE THE MESSAGE MUMU LIKE U.FOOL UR PAPA FOOOL UR MAMA FOOL UR SISTER I GO FUCK UR MAMA TILL SHE GO BEG MAKE I FUCK HER EAR THEN LATER HER NOSE THEN UR SISTER GO SUCK MY PENIS UNTIL I POUR FOR HER MOUTH .IDIOT.
If anyone who is new to insulting lads needs a script, just copy that last diatribe and send it to a few dozen known lads (you can send the above message to all of the lads who responded to me recently), I assure you will get a few responses from angry mugus.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BITTER/SORRY YOU ARE

OGUN NIA GO KILL YOU SOOOOO????????
AND MAKE I TELL YOU NOW IF YOU NOR BECAREFULL HE GO BE LIKEFILM FOR YOUR EYE WHEN YOU GO START TO DEY SEE FIRE.
NA YOU SABI,NEVER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.MAKE YOU DEY TALK WATIN YOU NOR KNOW.
UR MAMA AND AND YOUR SIBLINGS GO SOON START TO DEY DIE.AFTER HE DON START TO DEY HAPPEN THEN ME ANDYOU GO KNOW EACH OTHER.
ERA WEI IGUE IYAN RERE WUHH,,,,OYUEWN KEKE WEE OWASOWE OGHI YAN KPE WOO OTOR
ERIOKANHIN YEE ETIN EMA NO WENOR SEeee
SO SHALL IT BE

[email protected] responses to the same insult this time sent from another account
Quote:
u no that.....u are just a diuk

[email protected]
Quote:
HABAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OGA.

TEACHER DONT TEACH ME BECAUSE YOU BE BASKET MOUT.

YOU SPEAK GRAMER SO TEEEEEE I STATED THINKING SAY ABI
YOU BI TINUBUUUUUUUU

BECAUSE THIS ONE WE YOUR MOUTH THEY LIC SO I NO UNDERSTAND
HOOOOOO

SO SO SO LIC YOU DE LIC ���GRAMER �FOCABULARY �
CARI GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOD BLESS YOU BROOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
REMAIN POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR FOR EVER

[email protected] sent a very tame prono picture attached to the following message
Quote:
fuck mama ok

[email protected]
Quote:
ewu ka ibu..............................OK

[email protected]
Quote:
Otu Nne Gi,

Isinpkume shrine will kill you and all your generations. Shameless goat , fuck your bastard family and your mama toto there. Ewu, poor man like you. Go to hell, you smell rat.

[email protected] is trying to extort me Laughing
Quote:
I DEY GO OKIJA SHRINE GO CAUSE YOUR FAMILY.
YOU THINK SAY NA SMALL BOY DEY EMAIL YOU.
YOU MUST PAY 60000GBP B4 I LIVE YOU FOOOOOOOOOOL.
SEE MY JUJU CHAIR GO WORK FOR YOUR BODY.
SEE WHEN YOU READ DIS MAIL, YOUR PENIS GO COMOT AND COME MY OFFICE.
I NEED YOUR BLOOD FOR RITUAL, MAKE MY MAGA TAKE DEY PAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE THE SOLUTION --- BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEEN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR DESTINY IS POVERTY

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ devguy

Quote:
DO TO US SEND DEY PROPA INSULT SCRIPT FOR MAGA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419 you have a PM, oooooooo. I would advice u to shar na script wit ur magas.

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re: the joe_wein address it came from the Repository;

Quote:
Date: 30 January 2007 From: Mr.John Nicole Reply To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: FINAL PAYMENT RELEASE
Extract: Dear Winner We Apologies, for the delay of your payment and all the Inconveniences and Inflict that we might have indulge you through. However, we were having some minor problems with our payment system, which is Inexplicable, ...

I understand there will be the odd genuine non-lad occasionally, which is why I harvest from a reasonably reliable source. I have edited my list to remove that account, and will do so whenever I get feedback.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic