SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Go back to school and learn your spelling well before
you write me back

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
no different between thje father and the son,
so, have a nice day,
anu-ohia.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LOOK YOU WILL REMAIN POOR FOR EVERY, OK

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Just one word fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ass wifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and drop deadddddddddddddddddddddddddddd on yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mothersssssssssssssssssssssssss pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk headdddddddddd.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
shot up you are a woman , ok, i love you , but your is smeeling,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU WILL REMAIN POOR FOR EVER UNLESS YOU GET WISE.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK YOU FOR BEING SO NASTY. big fOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MOTHER FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Quote:
MAN FUCKER GAY TO HELL U GO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PLEASE STOP THIS FOOL FOR NOTING.

This disease is catching,From victory to stone:
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

U NEED A DOCTORS ATTENTION, U BASTARD
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ARE YOU THE PRINCESS THAT HAVE A SMELLING PUSSY FROM CALIFORNIA MOUNTAIN
VIEW, OK I NOW KNOW YOU, YOU THINK I WELL NOT KNOW I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO BE
CHARTING WITH ON EMAIL A WOMAN THAT ARE PUSSY SMELL LIKE THE TOILET. SO
PLEASE DON�T SEND ANY MORE EMAIL OR ELSE I WILL CLOSE DOWN YOU EMAIL BOX IS
A WARNING, TRY ME YOU FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are such a BIG fool bitch, go and watch your smelling pussy before talking me. fool
AND YOUR MAMAS OWN ALSO
BRAINLESS MONKEY LIKE YOU ,PUNK ASS,AND MAKE SURE YOU SPELL VERY WELL BEFORE WRITING.BITCH

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Fuck Ur generation and all your entire family.
God Punish U wayward bastard and born by Mistakes.

Quote:
Fucj U ass hole.

Quote:
Fuck U ass hole Bastard

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
UR GENERATION YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FATHER FUCK MOTHER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Smelling wet god

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hey,
Mind how you talk don't just wrote because you could write english,you know what you are,you are nothing but a SCUM BAG.Look at your self STINKING ASSHOLE LIKE YOU,GET LOST.

Quote:
You bastard,
I guess you better sat down on a wheel chair and have your two legs very wide open and you fold your left hand and dig it right inside your fucking pussy when it gets to the middle of your arm you bring it out,that's my match.God Punish you there Bastard.

Quote:
it pains you die young

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTARD GOD PURNISH YOUR GENERATION

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
why all this plz????????????????????????am srooy for contat you for a hope ok bye? why all this fuckin plz?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
lopi lop lop lopi lopiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and die today. bitch thirty ass monkey, ponkiet

Quote:
fuck u, fuck u, fuck u, princess of the dead not the living? you are bank criminal, your father died of robery and your mother died of hiv, you will as well die like your mother HIV all ur family will die one day with HIV virous.
ponkiet. bitch. fuckoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
and leave me alone bitch

Quote:
Are you mad? tell me you are not mad? or else i will send mad monkeys to you. princesssssssssssssss are you mad? why did ur toto dey smell? abi u no dey wash ur toto? abi no man dey fuck u? i dont like the way ur toto dey smell? abi u dont have enough Dick to masterbet ur toto(virgina and anus)

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU CLAIM NOT TO BE MAGA,BUT SPEAKING LIKE THE GEGEST MAGA ON EARTH.
GE' RE FUCK AND COME AND SUCK MY PRICK OK? AS-HOLE

NO REGARD.

Ahoy! Ahoy! Land, sea and sky, Ahoy! Ahoy! Boy, man and soldier:
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ALL YOUR GENERATION GO CRAZE ONE BY ONE.THEN GO FROM HERE DEY PICK PAPER TO THE END OF THE WORLD.

YOU SEE FORMAY INSTEAD OF YOU TO READ ,LEARN AND BE A MASTER BOMBER LIKE ME YOU DEY TALK NONSENCE.

NA OGUNLAKAYE OSHIMOLE GO GBEGE YOUR LIFE.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You have been to school but u life is still very poor.

I belive u will remain poor for ever as u dont like good thing.

Till u life,You and u family your generations will BE maga for rever and you will be a food for all africans that is how it will be forever if not u it will be your brother or u relation any where.

I am very sory u dont enter my trap i could have eating u till u die, ok i will be hunting u brother or u sister or any of u relation the pay for it as u have been hearing it.
IDIOT YOU GO AND DIE WITH U PEOPLE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are already in hell in the department of abiest fire, your poor generation will never end until the end of the world amen.

Quote:
watch you self and see what will happen to you in future,the God of our ansestors will come against you and you will face the wroite of african oracle and die like a deity big you fucking basterd.

Quote:
you follish bastard you and your genaretion to come will remain poor for the rest of their life. you fucking asssssssssssss hole puose

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are a great fool,

tell you mama to suck my dick,

go to
hell sucker,

you dirty bastard

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
one more wold from you i will vandalize you
have a nice day

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I overestimated you........................Dint know you are far LOWER than
i tot.
Show a little maturity and Dont u ever email me again.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
How I wish u know the don you are writing

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
So U know the meaning of Maga why then stressing your self,Anyway i strongly believed that i am better than you because i have achieved alot and my generation is better than yours and will continue to be better than you and urs till end time.We don't cause while not interested ok,Incase of next time you receive something like this just erase it and don't sent nasty message.Please i don't like sharing message with you again bye.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE IDIOTS
OK

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are maga your self if u dont know idiot.

Ahoy! Ahoy! Deceived and then punctured, Ahoy! Ahoy! Long may they die:
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
BASTARD IDIOT , LEAK YOU MOTHER's PUSSY POOR RED NECK LIKE YOU

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
You are just a sick fool

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
if i get your nash , muder fucker
i do enjoy your contact very well , ok, infact i like you well well only that your nash no go swiit,

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Dear Brother,

Iam sorry to read all that you have in the mail sent to me but I am sorry you have just complete digging your own grave and will soon be there. It must be. By next week you will catch some kind of sickness and you will just last for three days and it will kill you. You have just said your last words.

Bye.

It Must Be.

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Subject: Fuck All you people.

[email protected] was concerned:
Quote:
I am very surprise that you are behaving like a litle baby in a cradle and like an individual with zero mentality.You should have also understood that this is not where we also cure insane mentally derrang people but a place where we handle official cases pertaining to fund recovery. I know something must have been wrong somewhere i advise that you go visit a nearest sychatic home so that you could be diagonised.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Subject: Nigerian na real niga na life , if i vex i go come fuck you 4 your house, u no . now ,

all this message make me fill like i am the best in town , here in spain, i go make more money so that you go surpries again in your life i don makam , and i promise more of that devil no get power where i dey ,ok,

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MONKEYMAN,

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH, GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN ENGLISH FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

ALL YOU KNOW IS JUST FUCKIN THIS AND FUCKIN THAT, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SORRY ASS BECAUSE YOU ARE A DUMBEST PEACE OF SHEET I HAVE EVER READ.

Quote:
LET ME GIVE YOU SOME ADVISE!!!!! GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO READ AND WRITE YOU ASSHOLE, EAT A COCK AND DIE SLOW YOU BASTARD.

FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND YOUR MAMA?

Quote:
I DON'T KNOW WHO GAVE YOU VISA TO TRAVEL!!! IT WAS A VERY BAD IDEA BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCK AND DON'T HAVE NOTHING. TOO BAD FAT FUCK EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW YOU FUCKIN WANKA.

DAN DICK *DELETED*, U AIN'T GAT SHEET YOU JUST A BLOODY FOUL WAITING TO GET DEPORTED.

I WILL SURELY PUT THAT I PRAYERS FAT FUCK!!!

Quote:
FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
DEAR MUTHERFUCKER,

GUESS WHAT!!!!????????????? U CAN KISS MY BAD NACKED ASS YOU FOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

YOU THINK YOU ARE SUPERMAN, LETS WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR LIFE I ONE MONTH FROM NOW, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF BLACK POWER MUTHERFUCKER?

WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!1 I'LL BE BACK FOR YOUR SOUL FOLLLLLLL.

HUNGRY MUTHER FUCKER EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW YOU FUCK HEAD.

Quote:
DEAR MURTHER FUCKER,

GUESS WHAT FOLL?????????? GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU DON'T KNOW SHEET FUCK HEAD.

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck u fucking gay,fuck u fucking gay,fuck u fucking gay;fuck u fucking gay,fuck u fucking gay,v

Quote:
Sure my mum was junkie hooker,u smeel like shit,write like shit,ficking junkie white frog. SON OF WHORE U BASTARD SURE NEVER HAD A DAD BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
you are a fool,Mugu like you,maga man.
You can't even express your self.you don't know how to speak English,idiotic man.
come on get out poor man like you,look at that type of domain you are using,GMAIL,googlemail,you are a poor man,fool get out bitch.fuck your mama toto and her ass make love to your mother.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I DONT THINK A GUY OF UR CALIBAR SHOULD BE TALKING LIKE A FOOL ON THE NET LIKE THIS AND I BELIEVE YOU GOT UR ASS SERVED, WELL I WANT UR STUPID FACE TO HOOK UP WITH ME IN NO MAN LAND IF YOU TRULY WANNA BATTLE ME OKAY AND U SEE WHO THE DON!
YOU GOT SERVED

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are foll, do you known why, becos you dont want to rich. you will remain poor in your life. you are a man of low menterlit.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LOOK MY FRIEND IF YOU SEND ANY MAIL TO THIS BOX AGAIN YOU WILL DIE IN SEVEN DAYS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
See guy make i let you understand why i dey reply u and its very simple you follow my lead course its the only option you have at this point to be the man you have always wish for in you life and its easy if you stay focus okay.... well i would like you to join me in this lovely game called scam 2 scam and we be on a percentage level and every money we make, you get 60% and i get 40 over here so just cut the crab and be serious okay and one more thing i need you to know and its ajo O le da bi ile, no matter where u dey, no forgetb your area, Na 9ja hahaha

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MOTHRE IS A FOLL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you need a doctor to cure your madness becaues as i can see you are mentally disturb.and do not send message to this mail box anymore or else you will have yourself to blaim for doing it and i will lay a curse on you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are an ashole bron of a bitch and all your families too

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are afoolish man in life because i donnot know the reason why i send you a propose and you deed send your nousense mail i think you should be thinking on how work on the propose that i want us to go in to.

Out of concealment, Blank and stark eyed:
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
MY BRODA U NO GET WORK... GO HUSSTLE NA SO U GO DO OOOHHHH TIME GO LEAVE YOU.. AM MAKING MY MONEY OUT THIS JOB..BE THERE INSULTING POEPLE....AGENT NA NAME WEN UR PAPA GIVE U?? IDIOT agent of what bastard???go husstle my broda...time no dey

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Go fuck yourself you scum bag, try this suck your dick upside down and stick it in your ass hole.
bitch.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Otele okuko

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
you are very foolish and your family is very foolish as well,ok, i will not tell you my mind for now ,ok, because the God i serve is very kind man and he never let me down if i told you that if i loss today i iwill gain tommorow that is my belive ,ok, be carefull with me guy, you never know me and you will never know me , im the person that you will not understand as long as i live in the name of God almighty, our lord is good all the time and he never sleep we sleep but God never sleep ,ok

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE????????? AND NO GOOD THING WILL ENTHER YOUR FAMLIY FUCK YOU,...........

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER?

I WABT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT MAKE ANY MONEY? AND I PROMISE YOU AND WILL GIVE YOU YOUR DATE OF DEATH.
ON 2006 09 28.

DON ' T EVEN REPLY BACK TO THIS MAIL OK. MODER FUCKER LIKE YOU.

YOU MUST STAY AS THAT BIT YOU ARE MORE WORSTER. YOU CAN READ YOUR BIBLE MAT. 18-18 I HAVE BOUND YOU ON THIS EARTH AND THAT SHALL BE BOUND IN THE PRESENT OF GOD.
IDIOT LIKE YOU.

MIND YOUR DATE OF DEATH 2006 09 28

*looks like I'll be missing some NFL football*
[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
NA WEYTI MONEY GRAM SAY MAKE I RESPONSE TO YOU.

WHY YOU DEY FOOL YOUR SELF I SEND YOU MAIL I NOR NO YOU COME GET THE MAIL FOR YOU TO KEEP AM TO YOUR SELF U START TO DEY FOOL YOUR SELF.

YOU NO WEYTI YOU BE YOU BE BIG and small FOOL.

YOUR MAMA YOUR PAPA YOUR SISTERS YOUR BROTHER ALL OF UNA GO DIE ONE DAY.

MUMU LIKE YOU. I PROMISE YOU SAY IF I SEE YOU FOR ANY WERE I GO KILL YOU.

HELP ME TELL YOUR SISTER SAY I GO LIKE TO FUCK AM BUT MAKESHE TO CRY OOOO.

FOOL @ 20 IS A FOOL FOR EVER.

MUMU LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO HELL

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
es okkro mit van veled anyad,minden modtad naken,es ugynasz jo

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
GO BACK TO VILLAGE AND FUCK YOU MOMMA

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Have a little breath! Then watch at you right hand side. What did you see?
If you cannot imagine it, that is a fortune to avoid this stricken pooverty
arround your whole life

And my old friend Gide Camara the gold and diamond broker decided to reply, he loves to submit signature line-quality material. Feel free to hurl insults from Dav1d C00per...
[email protected]
Quote:
May God bless you.

I will cast spiritual spell on you. I know you know me here in Ananse.
You might maybe,know Coliba as well.
But don't play with spiritual guys like me because i will get time for you in only 3 days and you will what i mean here in Ghana.
We are both here in Ghana and close to Palm wine junction.
Be very careful in life because people reign insults and go to their graves or suffer illness for quite a long time when they insult.
I will contact my spiritual mother for advice on this particular mail.
I will get time for you as i get time for many years to make a lot of monies.
Yes,since year 2001,i have heard enough insults from white people better than what you tell me.
I still make millions,millions,millions of Cedis. If you don't know.
If you are a man,then reply with into this box. I am not angry at your words.

Regards,
As you already know me,
Cashmoney.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

Last edited by Rollo_Tomasi on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rollo: You got some real good responses there! Bravo! Thanks also for the easy copy and paste responders list.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MR.POORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,POORRRRRRRRRRRRRR MAN MR.POOR.I THINK SOMETHING IS DAD WITH YOU FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGG ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS,FUCK YOUR MMA IDEDDDD SHITTTTT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
well i hope these will intrest you and in your own intrest i will advice that you better pay me my money or you and your families will die.
i went to my to to consult the ORACLES there and i told them that you ate my money and you dont want to pay back.
SO now you are given just 21days to pay me my money or they will come after you and your families.
your name and email adderss has been placed there and right now you just have 21 days to pay me my money or your entire generations will be wiped out after 21 good days.
AND I MEAN IT EVER SINGLE WARD I HAVE SAID HERE

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
UR PAPA BASTERD FOOL
UR MAMA BASTERD FOOL
IF U DON'T WANT DIE,DON'T EMAIL UR PAPA AGIAN.
POOR RAT
UR PAPA BASTERD FOOL
UR MAMA BASTERD FOOL
UR PAPA BASTERD FOOL
UR MAMA BASTERD FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
someone will shoot you on your weding day,MARK IT

[email protected]

Quote:
ur fucking mum is a asshole and u too if u don take ur time ur asshole will go off u ok,
a niche like u go blast urself if u are not satisfy with the world ok kiss my ass one more time

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HOLY GHOST TOUDER WILL CONSUME YOU AND ALL YOUR EVEIL POWER IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GO TO HELL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HEY BOY, YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A FOOLISH MAN I HAVE NOT SEEN ON EARTH, SO FUCKOFF MY WAY IF NOT I WILL TRACE YOU AND ELIMINATE YOU ONCE AND FORALL SO GIVE WAY I AM WARNING YOU NOW BASTERD.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ur end has come. We will soon destroy you. We are with your spirit in our secret chamber. Very shortly you will live no more. You are trying the lion of Thunder. You have entered.

Quote:
Bastard

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are among the idiot i have come across and you will continue to be like that , ur mother make a mistake in given u the name prince .

you are not fit to bear that name

YOUR LIFE IS JUST LIKE GRASS THAT WILL PASS AWAY WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

NONSENSE

Why so uncertain, This culture deceives:

Last edited by Aureol on Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One mass voodoo curse mailing sent to the lads purportedly at the behest of my bud Gide Camara, the first of (hopefully) many replies came back today...
[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
remamber Mr idiot.i promise you dieth before ending of this year..and you know that camara or what ever you call him, you know that he nomaly fuks goat .and you you nomaly fuks sheep.

bastard.

go to hell with your camara...idiot

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Dear Dr. Toto,

I see u re too funny. U give me a reason to Laugh every time I sign IN.
k is all good, I throw in the towel plz

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Dr. Um0d4s
congratulation !!!!! and i wish you a long live and properity pls do keep it on

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Oboy, wait for your date, next month before 28 .

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
GO FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ASS

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
WHAT ARE FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS LIKE YOU DOING ON INTERNET YOU ARE THE OLDEST FOOL I HAVE EVER HEARD OF FOOOOOOOOOLA YOUR MATE ARE DOING MIGHTY THINGS YOU ARE THERE FOOLING YOUR SELF ON NET YOU THINK NET IS MEANT FOR LOVE MESSAGES AND FRIENDS .COM AM SURE YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE OLD FOOLS WHO COME TO NET TO WATCH PORN SITES MUGU DONOT WORRY I WILL SEND YOU ONE FORMAT THAT WILL CATCH YOU SOON MAGA MUGU.

REMEMBER DECEMBER DO REACH NO HUSSLE ONUKU AFTER MAKE YOU DEY BEG ABOUT

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
you are a born fool an unscrupulous miscrent who cannot even speak simple and correct english.from your speech you look like a gorrilla who escaped from the cage in the zoo. i will personally advise you to see a sychatric doctor so that you can be diagonised.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOUR ASS WILL PEPPER

[email protected]
wrote, (in his usual large font)
Quote:
BASTARD GO AND DIE IDIOT

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
MY BRODA U NO GET WORK... GO HUSSTLE NA SO U GO DO OOOHHHH TIME GO LEAVE YOU.. AM MAKING MY MONEY OUT THIS JOB..BE THERE INSULTING POEPLE....AGENT SMITH NA NAME WEN UR PAPA GIVE U?? IDIOT agent of what bastard???go husstle my broda...time no dey

The mugus would LOVE more trash talk, especially if you tell them its from Gide Camara...
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Last edited by Rollo_Tomasi on Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
yes am not surise that is the reason why u are a mugu and u will continue to be one , i bet u if i dont catch u now i will use another systerm to get u and i will not pity u .

my mugu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OLD BOY GO AND DIE AND STOP WASTING YR ENERGY WRITING ME,I DONT KNOW YOU SO THEREIS NO POINT IN ALL THIS RUBISH YOU ARE DOING,IF YOU ARE IDLE THEN LOOK 4 WORK

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Bastard

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DONT BE SO CRUDE MISTER,I JUST HAVE TO MAKE IT ANYHOW.SNARDHEAD.FUCCKOFF

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FURK YOU HERE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Anyway, I know all you think is that I am the one who
infected your mom with AIDS. NO. Your mother has ever
kept the secret from your whole family that she made
love to an infected dog belonging to your neighbour.

You may not know also that your mother it was that
killed your father. Your father did not miss in the
war front as your mother told you people.

Ever since your mother was disvirgined at the young age
of 15 years, she has always been a whore. Her
insatiable apetite for Dick is what pushed her into
going to make love with an animal.

You need real prayers for yourself because I sence that
she had been infected before giving birth to you. You,
your mother and your entire family is cursed and you
need serious prayers.

Quote:
BASTARD

YOUR DOOM IS JUST BY YOUR DOOR KNOCKING. I KNOW NO ONE
CAN STOP YOU FROM OPENING THE DOOR SO YOU ARE
FINISHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dull why dont you know how to write simple good english, its a shame fooooooooooooooooooool.
you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dull

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello fuck you big head ,

You must be very stupid to think i can fall for your trick , by the way do u have a mother ,if yes pls tell her to recreate you once again ,
because i think she need to go on medical check up . She must be very stupid , i mean useless mother to gave birth to somebody like you .

You can go ahead and fuck your mother so that she can make sure she gave brith to someone in replacement of you ., you dont worth to be a human being . you are a fucking asshole .

How i wish , i can see u ... I will make sure that i depreciate your human Value

Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you ,Fuck you , ASSHOLE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your generation and your father.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i never now, that you are a basterd. go to hell and bon to ashis.

full like you, i will send my troop to you.

be ready ok . i will like to know who you are. all you can still call me with this cell number 2340860xxxxxx.

bye for now untill i get you call .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU BORN BY MISTAKE TELL THE SAME TO UR MUM

Quote:
UR BORN BY MISTAKE.YES YOUR ARE DISGRACE TO YOUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY.
MUMU, EWU& EZI

Quote:
Go to hell you bastard

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IF YOU REPLY THIS MAIL YOU ARE A BASTARD AND CAWARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GOD BLESS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, WHY IS THAT U NEVER KNOW THE DAY U WILL MEET SOME ONE WHO WILL HEPE U OUT OF UR PRO.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ogun go kill you and ur family, na ur mama and ur sisters na u dey talk to.
i go rocd ur mama and ur sisters one by one, e know go better you

Prophesised, brainwashed, Tomorrow's demise:
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mugu dont u have work to do, please if u dont have any work let me know so that u will be cleaning my toliet, count ur self lucky or else i would have have render u useless.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I NEVER DONE ANY THING WRONG TO YOU AND YOU KEEP INSULTING ME.ANY WELL SHAA. GO AHEAD AND INSULT UR FATHER.I AM ASSURING U JUST ONE THING :UR DIGGING UR GRAVE BUT U DO NOT KNOW.I WILL TEACH U A LITTLE LEASON U DON'T KNOW SO THAT NEXT TIME ,U WILL NEVER INSULT SOME BODY U DO NOT KNOW.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HELLO BASTARD,

REALLY I PITY YOU BUT THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO
BECAUSE THE PROBLEM ACTUALLY IS FROM YOUR MOTHER WHO
DIED OF AIDS AND NEVER TOLD YOU BEFORE THEN.

SORRY JUST KEEP ON PRAYING MAYBE SOMEDAY YOU WILL GO TO
THE HOSPITAL AND FOUND OUT THAT YOUR CASE IS ONLY HIV.

TAKE CARE OF THE RASHES ON YOU PRIVATE PART. NO SANE
GIRL WILL BE GLAD LOOKING AT IT TALKLESS OF SUCKING IT.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote:
BASTARD,

I KNOW I AM BETTER READ THAN YOU. YOU SPEAK AND WRITE
THE LANGUAGE NO MAN CONSIDERS AS ANYTHING. FUCKING
FOOL.

I AM A BRITISH TRAINED PERSON AND WE SPEAK BETTER
ENGLISH. SO THINK BEFORE YOU TALK. I AM READY FOR YOU.

WHAT IS OYUR LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU BASTARD 419. A
TYPOGRAPHYCAL ERROR IS NO BIG DEAL.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IF REMEMBER THIS EMAIL AGAIN U WILL DIE BASTARD THIEF

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR FATHERAND AND MOTHER NA BASTERD IN FACT YOU�RE ENTERIER FAMILY ARE ALL
BASTAERD

Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear winner,
I have been reading your mail all this while but i must say to you that it is a pitty that you dont want to collect your won money and if you want your money to go like the ball is in you cut .

Note that if you send this insultive mail to me i will report your mail to the uk commission and you will be trace gooday.
Mark Jones.
Fiduciary agent.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCKIN BASTERD u2.FUCKIN BASTERD,FUCKIN BASTERD,FUCKIN BASTERD,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
What is wrong with your head?You are a stupid idiot .Your father is a useless man who died as a pawpa and born you as a useless animal .I heard that dogs always fuck your mother.Mad man

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTERD.
AM VERY SURE THAT MY GUYS DON SHOP YOUR MONEY OR SHOP SOMEBODY THAT GIVE S YOU PAIN.
WAH OHHHHHHHHHHHH.
WE MAKE MONEY IN IT .
AM AT WORK RIGHT NOW.
HOW MUCH AMERICAN PAID YOU MNTHLY ?
IF NO MEANS YOU ARE FOOL BECAUSE YOU ARE WORKING FOR THEM WITH APRECIATION AND THEY DON,T EVEN KNOW YOU.
MUTHERFUCKER.
WHO IS FULL AMONG ME AND AND YOU THINK AND GET WISE. IDIOT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD............. DO EVER GET TIRED OF NAGGING? IDIOT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
his not a force to belive if you won a lottery ok, is your mama and your weak dad that are going to die, you and your family are assholes and they are full of shit. you can not wirte very well, is like you didn't go to school, fuck you and your fucking mama and your weak dad you bastard, you and your family will die poor people.

GOOD DAY POOR BASTERD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Na u mama go first die of aids b/cause as u dey so i know say u be bastard
or did u have any father which means that u mama na ashawo(harlot)abi no bi
true i dey talk.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MAMA YANSH NA U DEY CURSE

Quote:
FRUSTRATED FOOOL. WAHT ARE DOING ON THE INTERNET.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A MERE MORTAL. STOP PROPHESYING!
OR THE GODS WILL VISIT U....

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BONT TO DIE PERSON LIKE U ..............FUCK AGAIN

Quote:
U TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING PERSON LIKE U FUCK ....................................

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Go and fuck yourself,you motherfucker.I suck your pussy and your mother too.

goat head like your fathers.

All systems failing, The placards unroll:
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote: (in his usual LARGE font)
Quote:
BASTARD FUCKING SMELLING PUSSY!!!!!

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
THIS IS MY Password
MUUUUUUUUUGUUUUUUUU!
OTHER MUGUUUUUUUUUUUU IN LONDON NIGERA POPO JAMBS MOTOBABUKEGE
ENAGEWUKERA

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Where do you get my mail and send the fucking mail to me take a very good care if not???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Big Boy or what u call yourself'

HOW DID U GET THE NAME ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Boi why u dey talk like this?,we dey quarrell?

[email protected]
wrote
Quote:
May God forgive and bless you.

[email protected]
wrote the always scathing:
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER

and
Quote:
POVERTY TO YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AMEN

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
iI HAVE TRY NOT TO TALK BUT YOU STILL DONT WANT TO STOP NOW I HAVE REALISE THAT NOT ALL THAT WALK IN THE STREET NAKED ARE FOOL THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE WELL DRESSED BUT FOOL SUCH AS YOU.

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT FOR A LADY OR WOMAN AND YOU ARE KEEPING INSULTING YOUR MOTHER THAT YOUR DOG SUCK HER CLITORIS SUNCH A THING LIKE THAT.
DONT YOU KNOW THAT IT IS NOT GOOD TO BE INSULTING YOUR MOTHER YOU THIS FOOLISH MAN INFACT I WILL TELL YOUR MOTHER TO CURSE YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT RESPECT HER
IF YOU STILL INSIST THEN I WILL ASK FOR PRAYER WARRIORS TO PRAY OVER YOU FOR A QUICK DELIVRANCE

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST APE AND FOOL I HAVE EVER READ HIS MAIL, JOBLESS IDIOT, IF YOU ARE GOOD IN CAUSING PEOPLE WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR JUJU TO CHARM A WHITE MAN AND COLLECT MONEY FROM HIM.

YOU WILL DIE A BIG IDIOT

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Dude!!! What's up your ass??

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
You are too funny! but I am not that kind of a person ok

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
all to your generation et grand pere/grand mere toto you will run and never get your desire in jesus name amen,you will never get rest of mine,your will search and never find,you will rooten and die of hunger,your wisdom will turn you and your family into madness all this pray for you in jesus name and so it shall be amen.

Drop a line to the mugus who would love to hear from you!
BCC the lads:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U WILL SURELY PERISH WITH YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR AND YOUR GREAT GRANDSON WILL NEVER SEE GOOD AGAIN...

REMAIN CURSED WITH YOUR FAMILIES.
BASTARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Why are you justifing yourself by telling me that i am a bastard? Don't you know that my proposal is real?

For calling me bastard, i will be willing to send the original documents that covers the deposited money through DHL so if you are willing, get back to me.

Yours
Mr. Toure Kenneth

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mad man let the sleeping dog ley. son of of a bastared.
you no want chop and u no allow who want chop make him chop.
am sure ur parents died in an accident.
keep ur mumu to ur self.
gorila.

Quote:
peper body,ur wife don run leave u because u too know.
i know were u come from. mad family.try make u marry oooo.
ur younger brothers don marry u still dey fool ur self about.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
whoever you are all the shit u are writing goes back to and ur family in Jesus name- amen.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
one you can not curse a man whom God has blessed or do you want to try like balam its all coming back to you and your generation one your curse does not work because you are not born again because born again does not curse they only bless so you can remain in your poverty its only a personal decission and for me am already blessed too late to be cursed uncursable donot aver write me again because i donot know you zero man you will see what your mounth has brought to you from today on wards after all you donot have ten kobo zero man.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU MUST BE A FOOL,ALL THIS WHILE .IT SEEMS U ARE A COWARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
if u send me this shit again i will come and kill u in spirit be warned

apostle hitler.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
What is your problem,why are you behaving like this,if you are not ready to claim your winning just say NO.

That is why most of you alway miss your luck because of this bad attitude you have.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FOOL,YOU WILL DIE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your papa,and your mama back to sender all you wish some body if you
dont want to help that mean you are not mugu so you have to kep you
mout shot igbo nwa nne gi ka i na agwa okwu nela oburu na i bughy mugu
i na gba nkiti u obghi i kwuokwu ojuo

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GO AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH FIRST THEN COME BACK.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NNA IBU EWU. YOU ARE JUST A FOOL. I BELEIVE YOU DO THE SAME THING THEN WHY SENDING ME STUPID THINGS? IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU REGRET HAVING AN EMAIL ADDRESSEMAIL I WILL DO THAT.

IF I GET ANY MORE OF THIS SHIT FROM YOU ILITRATE FOOL I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET KNOWING HOW TO USE THE INTERNET. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE MADE FROM THE SHIT ASHOLE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE THE WORST FOOL OF THE CENTURY, YOUR FAMILY WILL SUFFER OF HUNGER FOOL.
YOU IGBO BASTARD FOOL OF THE CENTURY. YOU ARE THE WORST MONKEY ON EARTH SO YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE AMONG HUMANS, GO TO THE BUSH BASTARD!!!

Quote:
FUCKIN FOOL LIKE U BASTARD
NA STREET YOU GO DIE PUT.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FAMILY U BASTARD BULSHIT IDIOT U FOOL OF 10000000000000000????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MR MAN,

WHY NOT USE UR PRECIOUS TIE TO DO SOMETHING MEANING FUL RATHER THAN NAG LIKE A FOOL.

ARE YOU GOD??? AND HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU CAURSED TO DEATH??

YOU ARE JUST A BIG MUGU.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U ARE A FOOL A BIG FOOL, WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING OUTG
THERE IN A WHITE MAN'S COUNTRY WHEN YOUR MATES ARE
SENDING GOOD MONEY AND BUYING PROPERTIES HERE IN
NIGER, INSTEAD YOU ARE RIGHT THERE CAUSING AND
INSUTLTING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND GENERATION YET
UNBORN.
YOU CANNOT EVEN MAKE A SIMPLE LINE, WHO IS THE BIGGER
FOOL?

COME ON BOARD AND LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE GOOD
MONEY THAN YOU ROTTENING IN A WHITE'S MAN LAND.

Quote:
ARE YOU CHATTING WITH ME? WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A GOOD
SPELLING?

THANKS AND STAY BLESS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE GREATEST
FOOL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
If you mind chant this three words and die before tomorrow.

Hail matajana Satanic evil cancer kija me!

Hail santajana Demon por me fffff joi oooooo?

Hail deeeee gi o fi ro oooo e die

Your father ios a bs gkh it ti fi

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u call mea fool? the fool must have ur pussy.

Ahoy! Ahoy! Land, sea and sky, Ahoy! Ahoy! Boy, man and soldier:
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
keep fucking with me,You will wake up not see your MANHOOD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU *DELETED* GET OT AND REMAIN POOR IN LIFE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
REMBER THAT WHAT YOU WISH ANOTHER PERSON WILL COME TO YOU,BY THE TIME YOU ARE TIRED.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i known that , that is what you do for leaving . you are just the bigest fool that i have ever seen. FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Quote:
YOU ARE THE USELESS ASSHOLE THAT I HAVE HEARD OFF IN MY LIFE, YOU WILL BE A BIG FOOL FOR EVER IN YOUR LIFE. AND I KNOWN THAT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE IN THE STREET BEGGING FOR MONEY AND YOUR SISTERS ARE FUCKING FOR MONEY.
I WILL GIVE YOUR MOTHER $2000USD TO FUCK HER BRING HER TO ME FOOL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hey, what's ur problem? why should you behave like an iddiot? you keep insulting people, is that how you are? plz i dont think this message is for me. plz check the address before sending your mail.

Quote:
hello asshole,
how are you? with your with your fat fucking head?
you are a beast upon telling you to check your mail before sending u refused and still isnulting your FATHER well if you do that is not bad but remember that what goes arround comes arround, what you sow you shall reap.
N.B: pls i want to tell you that if i should lay course on you so shall it be don't allow me go further than this.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHAT WITH YOU AND FUCK?? I WONDER MAY BE THAT WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING YOU FUCKING JIGOLO GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER FOLL.

Quote:
DEAR FATHER FUCKER,

YOU ARE JUST A BIG FOLL WITH AN EMPTY HEAD, LET ME GIVE YOU ONE GOOD ADVICE INFACT THE BEST ADVICE EVERY!!!

GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU KNOW NOTHING, YOU ARE JUST A DUMB FUCK HEAD THAT KNOW NOTHING ELSE THAN FUCK AND SPOON.

ASSHOLE LIKE YOU WITH AN EMPTY BRAIN

Quote:
MONKEY MAN,

YOU THINK YOU ARE IN HEAVEN RIGHT? WHO THE FUCK IS UBA? GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT FATHER FUCKER AND THINK STRAIGHT FOLL!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u can call me on my number fool, 0802807xxxx...like u don mad..na all u people go die dis year fool.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
TELL UR MAMA TO RETURN MY BOXES SHORT THAT SHE TOOK FROM MY HOUSE AND THAT THE FUCK THAT I PAID HER FOR WAS NOT OK SHE NEED TO PUT MORE EFFECT TO IT TO BE ABLE TO PLEASE ME ON BED ASS HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are the fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllll that needs to go back to school.Your english is so so so spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor.You better come on board and see the light.Beg me to teach you *DELETED*!!!!!Go fuck your mama

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
jobless goat

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mr man which one be your won.........................u are a fool for what u said..............do you know that before i start this job i have consult so many alfa and herbalist?. you will also die in a car accident in the name of the god of iron OGUN................... You will regret of writing me this mail.
Well i thank God i have your email you will regret..
my name is Nil..............
i live in Ijebu Igbo.
u regret for life

Ahoy! Ahoy! Deceived and then punctured, Ahoy! Ahoy! Long may they die:
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please can people take marschal phone seller at googlemail dot com off their lists - this is an account I use to pretend to other phone lads I am a fellow scammer.

Also - whoever sent those photos of the murder victim in a pool of blood -

uhm... thanks.

pony pony
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GH you're not on my lists.

[email protected]
wrote
Quote:
Guy you called me mugu, let me tell you some thing you bastard dont know i dont have time to waste you selfish and useless guy like b/cause u has not see nothing in your life as i see. So you better concetrate in your work and ask God to bless you so your family will one day rejoice. If you like continue write whatever you like for am allready bless by God.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
na your mama and papa be akpa abi u be orue , see if u no take time na ogbanje go sleep with u this night and suck ur dick till ur prick go small like small pikin sweet , nex time u send this message again i go swear 4 u na only olumba olumba ogbu go fit cure u

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
u are mad. i no you and your house address, me and mufutilau and ajanakun kojamorikanfiri is coming to take you to hell fire and you wil born into arshes.I SWEAR I WILL CATCH YOU ,NO MATTER HOW YOU RUN OR WHERE YOU HIDE , INSHORT I WILL KILL

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
MY DEAR T.XXXXXX,
THANKS FOR THE MAIL YOU SENT TO ME , HAVE IT IN MIND THAT SOMEONE FROM SOME WHERE WILL TALK TO U THE WAY U TALK TO ME . THAT ISALL I HAVE TO TELL U OK .
THANKS AND GOD BE WITH U

[email protected]
simply wrote:
Quote:
Verified
must've hit the nail on the head with that one...
[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
DON'T FORGET THIS.

FUCK YOU............... 100,0000000000000 TIMESSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
back to you GUY MAN

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
MUGU

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GH: Not from me either.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I do not know u,but u have been sending me mails with full of insults and abuses.
Please,i will be very happy u stop sending me such abusive mails as i do not have anything with you.

U are warned.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO MR LECTURERE IDIOT

THIS KIND EMAIL ADRESS WEY U DEY USE REAL PERSON AND THE PERSON WEY HIM HAND CLEAN NO DEY USE AM THIEF LIKE U.
YOU THINK SAY JUJU DE FEAR ME OLE TRY IT AND KILL YOUR SELF

Quote:
OTU NNE GI THERE YOUR MAMA TOTO THERE WILL YOU STOP THIS RUBISH OR
MR LECTURERE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OGUN GO KILL YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.OROMILA GO KILL YOU IN JESUS NAME.AYALALA MA KPAE.OSHI

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Please who could this bastard be, why are you disturbing me? go your way and let me be please and stop saying all kinds of evill against me. Because if I venture say anything against you and your generation as you made mentioned you will see the consiquency.

Please dont write me again because you dont know who I am, and dont you ever take this warning so simple.
Never you mail me again, maybe it has been a mistake contacting ok .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Get lost with your useless English, You bloody Ghanian
bastard!

Quote:
Fuck you!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Na your papa and mama you dey talk to, em no go beta for you, your papa, mama,broda,sister and your generation.
Anything wen u find come dis life you no go c am, instead na accident go kill u and your family.
Idiot like you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HELLO,WHICH COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM,I WILL ADVICE YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL,YOUR ENGLISH IS VERY BAD,YOU CAN EVEN SPELL SHIT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU ARE ALREADY COURSED BY YOUR NAME ACCORDING TO THE "WORD OF GOD", THEREFORE SO SHALL IT BE UPON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION UNTIL ENTERNITY.

HAVE A NICE TRIP TO HELL FIRE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
STOP DISTURBING YOUR SELF

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DEAR MR GOAT,

OOOOOOO WHAT A USELESS MAN ARE U? I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST LIKE MINUS ONE. DO YOU KNOW WHY AM FEELING FOR YOU? IS BECAUSE YOU DON`T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING BECAUSE IF ATALL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING I DON`T THINK THAT YOU WILL EVER INSULT ME AT THE FIRST PLACE.

JUST BECAUSE FOOLS LIKE YOU DOSEN`T UNDERSTAND THIS WORLD EVEN WHAT YOU ARE SAYING MAKE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT EVERY FAMILY`S DREAM, YOU KNOW ONE THING, SHAIM DOSE NOT CACH A MAD MAN BUT HIS FAMILY JUST LIKE YOU BECOSE I KNOW THAT YOUR FAMILY WE BE REGREATING OF HAVING YOU AS A CHILD OR A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY FOOLISH FOOL

I WILL LIKE YOU TO INSULT AS A REASONABLE ONE NOT LIKE WHAT I FEEL YOU ARE UNWANTED FOOL IN THE FAMILY

GOAT

Time for the audit, The gathering trial:

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
what a foolish person are you?

Quote:
YOUR FAMILY IS FINISH SAYS DA LORD.ANIMAL IN JONGLE FOOL

Quote:
GOD STRIKE U DOWN AN UR GENERATION.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You Soon Die of Porverty

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuck u too u just miss your luck
your father is a gaot and your mother is a cow you muder fucer goat like you fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hello, please i told you that i don't like they way cos me did i still your money or did i take your wife from you, please don't mail me again i beg you in the name of the lord jesus please don't send me any more mail here ,ok

i don't know you please.

Quote:
hello, i told you not to send more mails to me ,ok, please i beg you in the name of our lord jesus that even if i offend you please forgive me and i know that i have never offend you b/4, try to change so that life will be nice and good to you amen , i pray for you again dont send me this kind of mail again, ok, i don't like it .

Quote:
you are crazy pig.

Quote:
hello, you very crazy muder fucker i know that you are very crazy ,ok,

Quote:
happy to hear from you and i wish you all th ebst of luck in your life in jesus name amen, but if you dont take time fire will burn you today that you read this from me.

Quote:
be very carefull or you die b/4 ru time

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ride on with your stupid attitude.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u too, bitch go to hell and die with ur generation zillion time forever bastard son of no body

Quote:
u too all ur bad words have return to u and ur generation zillion times,go to hell and die forever bastard son of nobody.if i catch u, u will smell ur assl hole bitch

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD WATIN CONCERN U.

ABEG GO FUCK YOUR MAMA.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
guy why all this now wetin dey worry u, u could have not reply my mail instead of all this rurbish u are saying.

A collectors dilemma, Repositioned and filed:
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Bros how far my brother how far,you mugu want dro something how i
go reach.

meanwhile how is your people,i hope all is well.

when are you coming back.

Tochi

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
DEAR MUMU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER,

I BEEN NO KNOW SAY STUPID PEOPLE STILL DEY EXIST ON THIS PLANNET BUT YOU HAVE JUST PROVED IT. WELL SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVEN TO A FOOL LIKE YOU, YOU WILL SIT DOWN THERE PEPETUALLY POOR AND YET YOU HAVE TO COURAGE TO WRITE ME, INFACT MY ADVICE FOR YOU THIS DAY IS PRAY THAT GOD SAVVE YOU AND YOUR AMILY FROM THE CURSE BESTORD ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

I SINCERELY SYMPATHISE WITH YOUR ENTIRE BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT THEM THIS WHOLE CURSE AND NOW THEY ARE PAYING FOR WHAT THEY NEVER VERGE FOR.THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN EXCAPE THIS CURSE IS FOR YOU DIE OF THIS EARTH WHICH I PRESUME THEY ARE WORKING TOWARDS BECAUSE IT WILL BE AN INJUSTICE FOR THEM TO PAY FOR YOUR SIN.

IF YOU EVERLY REPLY TO THIS MAIL, THAT WILL SHOW HOW COWARD AND STUPID YOU ARE.

BYE AND THINK OF YOUR SITUATION AND POSSITION INLIFE.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
you are bastard stop this rubbish.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Mugu,
Come Lagos and meet me , and i will make sure you die at my hand.
Bad thing must happen to you before december as you read this mail.
You better don,t reply because i promised you that i will delet it instantly.
muderfucker
Bastard.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
fuck you with your history

and
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
MUGU
BASTARD,
YOUR MATE ARE BUSY MAKING MONEY ON INTERNET TECHNOLOGY.
BUT YOU KEEP DOSTURBING .HOW MUCH HAVE YOUR GOVERNMENT PAID YOU SINCE YOU STARTED THIS RUBISH.
YOU HAVE TO KEEP MUGU TILL YOU DIE.
PRINCE.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
you are a fool for writing me all this mails.

animal

iya baba ko ni shey next monday

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
BIG FOOL IF I RECEIVE THIS MAIL AGAIN I WILL TRACE YOU WITH FBI YOU BIG FOOL

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hi,
I can now see that what has been disturbing you all this day long is the spirit of zenophobism. But if i may ask you a question,did you even carry a bag round the school premisesor have you ever gone to a school road before?it is like stack illitracy is the problem that gingers up all this you negative thinkings.
Please if you are not yet too old, kindly tell you parents to resend you to school but if you are old enough, i think i will advice you to go for adult anti illitracy centre. i believe that that is the place that you are supposed to be by now please be fast so that this you illitracy will not lead you to grave babatunde or what do said that you are called.
I am you sister and can still help you if you care.
Thanx
Sonia

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCK OFF DIRTY YORUBA FOOL, YOUR RACE ARE ALL DIRTY BY NATURE, SO TAKE YOUR SMELLY MOUTH ELSEWHERE, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF COMING FROM A DIRTY YORUBA RACE.

PUNK ASS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Your sickness must surely kill you boy.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WE ARE OFF THESAME THING , JOBLESS IDIOT LIKE YOU , PLS PASS ME THE TISSUE TO CLEAN UR MAMA TOTO THAT I JUST FINISHED FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
bastard wen day born for hotel, you know your mama? na povarty u and ur farmily go die put. ur mama wen day sleep from hotel to hotel, last time wen my friends visit niger them fuck ur mama for i plate of food because she dey very hungry so them buy her one plate of eba and sleep with her so make u ask her ok bastard.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IT CAN NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGEST BASTARD THAT HAD EVER BEEN ON THE WEB.I KNOW YOU GOT NOTHING TO DO USELESS ASSHOLE YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE I BET YOU.BASTARD.....................

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuck u zillion times with ur own generation too sha na me make u crazy bastard go also fuck ur mum bussy

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
God punish your generation,amen

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Please try and glance through with what you wrote. You supposed to be in Pry. Six. You hve confirmed yourself an illiterate. The more you write, the more you commit blunder so there is no point talking to you. Can we meet in Buja or Lagos, let see if I will not send you to Cell to show you that I am a multi-millionaire already. CHECK YOUR

CORRECTION FOR PRY SIX A.

WIT THE CORRECT SPELLING IS WITH.
PARST..... IS PAST, see your spelling of BASTERD .THE CORRECT SPELLING IS BASTARD.

TRY AND GO TO SCHOOL., EDUCATION IS VITAL AND IT IS THE ONLY KEY TO SUCCESS. ILLITERACY IS A DISEASE.

Quote:
My children are better than you before God and Man.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
GET LOST IDIOT OTU NNE GI ,AMU NNA GI
ONWU IKE GBU GI ,AMOSU TAGUWA GI
EZI OHIA

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER EZI BIDA KAPARAWO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are the biggest fool and i wont hesitate to tell you. probably you are a professor in english, but please the correct spelling of FRUSTARATION is frustration,MERDICAL is medical.

Have a horrible day dumb head and better learn the act of making money.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Why are you so much into wasting your time sending me emails that i only most of the time DELETE. You are only giving your self stress sending me such mails because, you dont know me aqnd i dont know you. If you want to talk to me in person (PROBABLY WASTE MORE OF YOUR TIME AND MONEY), send me your location and address and i will pay you a little and comfortable vist that will even leave you comfortable for the rest of your life. If not, then stop stressing yourself, sending mails to my box because, all i do is delete them without reading. Have a nice day

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FOOL MAY GOD KILL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FALL SHALL BE BLIND ON THERE LIFE , YOU TRIED ME AGAIN , BUT GOD WILL FIGHT FOR ME , I CAME IN TO YOU , YOU FELL I AM FOOL LIKE YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS,MAY YOUR FUTURE GENERATION CLOSE,DO TRY TO COME CLOSE OK , YOU CAN CARRY THE JOB BUT NOT MY LIFE , I MUST BE WHAT I WILL BE OK, MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ETHER FAMILY,FRUASTRATION BE ON TO YOU ,THERE YOUR GUY ,YOUR ARE USINNG AND YOU FAMLIY , YOU SHALL NOT SEE YOU IN YOUR LIFE , TELL YOU BOY THAT I KNOW IS HIM ,AND HE WILL BE WITH HIS LIFE ON DAY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A GOAT

Quote:
TO HELL WITH YOU GOAT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i am very socked to see thst the person that is writing all this foolish thing is an ibo person. you are a bid disgrace to your family. what is worring you is joblessness so you better look for gun and enter road bastard.

you can not go and look 4 your useless sisters to write this. your mother is without a child. you are and never ging to be usefull for your family ooh you dont even have a family sorry.

fool i am expecting change from your life if you want to work tell your fellow men and stop staying at home ok.

i hope you will get 100 box to write and stay hungry again

Quote:
see let me give you the last warning.i am not the boy you are thinking ok.im a lady so you go look for that person you think that i am. i don,t understand what you talking about so plz i beg you in the name of our God to plz stop writing to me.or i will report you to yahoo.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Well am ver surprise towards your words and infact if my mail came to you unknowingly why not delite it than to keep insulting me.pls think of what is looking to you and forget me.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.
YOU HAVE PLACED VERY A DANGEROUS COURSE UPON YOURSELF AND FAMILY. YOU HAVE COURSED US THIS THREE TIME WITHOUT ANY OFFENCE BY US, YOU ALSO CONTINUED. YOU WILL SEE THE QUICK REACTION OF YOUR COURSES UPON YOUR HEAD AND FAMILY. WHOEVER ADVICES YOU TO DO THIS KIND OF A THING HAS RUINED YOUR LIFE.!!!!!!!
DO NOT BOTHER TO WRITE BACK BECAUSE YOUR COURSES HAVE STARTED REACTING EFFECTIVELY UPON YOUR HEAD AND YOUR FAMILY, WHATCH AND SEE. HAAAAAAA!! HAAAAAAAAAA ! HAAAAAAAA!. IT IS YOUR PROBLEM WHICH YOUR MOUTH HAS CAUSED YOU, ACCEPT IT AS IT COMESSSSSS TO YOU. HAAAAAAAA.!!!

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Guy what is this nonsence and why did you have to send such email to me,i dont you know you and again i dont ever reply or have this email address of yours before in my mailbox,i just recieve this trash today and it comes to shit to me.

See guy,if this is wrong email to me,fine,but if you intentional know or send this to me,that means you are big fool and you will never get to the level i am today,i am in good possition in this work and with this work i have travel our of this country and i have the nice and lastest car of honda and with another cars.

I thank God almighty for my life and the level i am today and i am still going forward,but you talk to someone you dont and you have time to this it means you are big fool.Because i have not ever see a business stand on a computer and start compose such stupid email like this,expect if you not have any anthing to do and your level is not stand,that is why you are sitting and compose such stupid email like this,guy is better you stop sending such email like this to me or if i should try to get hold of you,you will never happy to know me.

I am fully okay on this business,if you want to me meet and confirm this,tell me and i will direct you to where you can get me okay .

Find something good to do,there is so many leave on net,try it out with your friends to become a person,to me God has done something great and good in my life,i am okay.

Guy do not send such stupid email to me again.

I dont no you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
If na mumu b your name or na baba fool b your name na your mama you dey curse konitafwen, agagbaya, oleburuku, and tell your mama say na toto go kill her and your papa wen b arm rubber na for inside action dem go kill your papa.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
That goes to the whole mothers and aunties you have ever had in this world, may the curse be on them all

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
CURSED BACK TO YOU ASWELL

[email protected] wrote:

DEAR GUY

Quote:
HOW U DAY? I HOPE U DEY CAMPE.
WHY U GUYS HAS CHOOSE TO INSULTE A MOTHER DONT U KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE MAMA. SO TAKE NOTE.
REPENT FOR IF U GUYS CONTINUE THIS WAY UNA GO REGRET IT.
TAKE NOTE!!!!
IF U DARE CURSE ME AGAIN U WILL BE CURSED FOREVER.

AGBALAGBA 1

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Aureol;
Quote:
ARE YOU THE PRINCESS THAT HAVE A SMELLING PUSSY FROM CALIFORNIA MOUNTAIN
VIEW,

That's right next to San Jose, right?
(Sorry for the semi necro).

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
ironman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this thread. Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
you dont know me and you will never know me, because i does not associatemy self with stupid people like you. you talk of God but did you know him?,did you know how many gods that
am dealing with. you said lagos and i laugh because i knew that you people are so stupid to think that your own home has turn to a home of scaners. bear it in mind, that is if your mind is still with you,that am not in lagos and am not in nigeria you murderfucker. you know god, and you keep saying shit from your mouth?,God will be clapping for you because he like you and he like the way you fuck my mother. stupid animal of my time.

Quote:
little boy.
you reason like a five years old boy

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD IS NOT YOUR FUCKIN FATHER AND CAN NOT DO YOUR FUCKIN FATHER AND MOTHER BULLSHI WISH, SO GO AND DIE WITH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION AND BE SEND DOWN TO OBLIVON BY TEN THUNDERS OK?

[email protected]
Quote:
AS MANY THAT RECIEVE HIM TO THEM HE GAVE ALL POWER TO BECOME THE SONS OF THE LORD,I DON4T YOU WHO YOU ARE NOR WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME, BUT ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT WHO SO EVER THAT COUSE ME IS COUSE AND WHO SO EVER THAT BLESS ME IS BLESS.
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
DEAR MUMU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER,

I BEEN NO KNOW SAY STUPID PEOPLE STILL DEY EXIST ON THIS PLANNET BUT YOU HAVE JUST PROVED IT. WELL SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVEN TO A FOOL LIKE YOU, YOU WILL SIT DOWN THERE PEPETUALLY POOR AND YET YOU HAVE TO COURAGE TO WRITE ME, INFACT MY ADVICE FOR YOU THIS DAY IS PRAY THAT GOD SAVVE YOU AND YOUR AMILY FROM THE CURSE BESTORD ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

I SINCERELY SYMPATHISE WITH YOUR ENTIRE BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT THEM THIS WHOLE CURSE AND NOW THEY ARE PAYING FOR WHAT THEY NEVER VERGE FOR.THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN EXCAPE THIS CURSE IS FOR YOU DIE OF THIS EARTH WHICH I PRESUME THEY ARE WORKING TOWARDS BECAUSE IT WILL BE AN INJUSTICE FOR THEM TO PAY FOR YOUR SIN.

IF YOU EVERLY REPLY TO THIS MAIL, THAT WILL SHOW HOW COWARD AND STUPID YOU ARE.

BYE AND THINK OF YOUR SITUATION AND POSSITION INLIFE

and
Quote:
MUMU,

MY FIRST MAIL WHICH IS MY FORMAT IS MEANT FOR MUGUS THATS WHY U RECEIVED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE WE ONLY TARGET MUGUS LIKE YOU BUT IT'S UNFORTUNATE SAY U DEY VERY POOR AND SO SHALL U REMAIN IN THE REST OF UR LIFE, I HAVE BEEN IN EUROPE FOR THE PAST 10YRS SO IF U THINK SAY I BE HOME BASE LIKE U,U BETTER THINK TWICE.

I WANRED YOU IN MY LAST MAIL NOT TO WRITE BACK UNLESS YOU WAN PROVE UR STUPIDITY AND NOW U'VE PROVED IT. SO THEY SAY SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVEN TO A FOOL

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
you are bastard stop this rubbish

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Mugu,
Come Lagos and meet me , and i will make sure you die at my hand.
Bad thing must happen to you before december as you read this mail.
You better don,t reply because i promised you that i will delet it instantly.
muderfucker
Bastard.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
na thunda go faya u and ur household

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Your password status back to you fool

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
I command all your powerless curses to return back to you in Jesus name, Amen and i destroy ur kingdom and ur agents with holy ghost fire in Jesus name, Amen. Repent or you die.

Jesus is calling you now

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
OLORIBURUKU

BASTARD YOU WANT FIGHT OK NO PROBLEM YOU WILL FIGHT BOTH ME AND YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE AM NOT ALONE HERE COME AND MEET ME AT IVORY COAST AT HOTEL IVOIRE FIVE STAR HOTEL WHICH NONE OF YOUR FAMILY NEVER SLEPT THERE BEFORE COME AND YOU WILL RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA DEATH

YOU THIS FOOLISH NIGERIAN DONT YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF NIGERIA.
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM I HAVE BEEN KEEPING SILENCE FOR ALL THE DAY LONG BUT NOW I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD COWARD YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TYPE AND WARNING LET ME TELL YOU THIS I SWEAR WITH EVERYTHING IF YOU CONTINUE TO MAIL ME IN MY NEXT MAIL I WILL MAKE SURE I ATTACHE TO YOU THE FINAL VIRUS WHICH I BOUGHT ON THE NET TO MAKE SURE THAT I COLLAPSE YOUR COMPUTER

BASTARD NI**ER

I CHOP YOUR FUCKING MONEY NO I NEVER ALL MY DEAL IS WITH WHITE THEN WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING ME

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Fuck You Muguuuu VERY SOON YOU WILL END IN PRISON

and
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY MUGU BOTH YOUR MOTHER?

BACK TO SENDER??????????????????????????????????

[email protected]
the cut'n'paste wizard
wrote:
Quote:
GOD WILL NOT SEIZE TO PUNISH YOUR GENERATION,YOU *DELETED*,YOU DONT SHAME IN YOUR AREA,GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND GIVE BIRTH TO A BASTARD,YOU IDIOT,GO AND EAT YOUR SHEET.
BULLSHIT,IF I GET HOLD OF YOUR STINKY HANDS,I WILL CUASE YOU WITH SHANGO AND OVIA

GOD WILL NOT SEIZE TO PUNISH YOUR GENERATION,YOU *DELETED*,YOU DONT SHAME IN YOUR AREA,GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND GIVE BIRTH TO A BASTARD,YOU IDIOT,GO AND EAT YOUR SHEET.
BULLSHIT,IF I GET HOLD OF YOUR STINKY HANDS,I WILL CUASE YOU WITH SHANGO AND OVIA

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
O BOY U DEY SIKOO. HOW COME YOU DEY WRITE THIS SHIT TO ME?.
IF EVER CATCH YOU THEN I NEED TO GIVE YOU 100% LACHES FLOG.

UDEY SILK AIDS I KNOW.

and
Quote:
DEATH IS LOWING ON YOUR LIFE SOON.

and
Quote:
YES THE MONEY IS AVAILABLE INSIDE YOUR MOTHER'S TOTO. YEYE MUGU.

GO LOOK FOR WORK IDIOT

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
you are a fool for writing me all this mails.

animal

iya baba ko ni shey next monday

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Re: Western Union Information for the well educated that answers toto that means pussy where i come from

A fool like you that goes by the name pussy still brag about been educated in the west? can you tell me the difference? you're a monkey and you'll remain one cos the west don't change you it only gives you civilized slavery,.... and by the way you can't even spell correctly.

p.s. never brag about school cos it's not about your school it's about your head.

I WENT TO SCHOOL OF THA HARD KNOCKS.

now go and get something to do for yourself and stop wasting your time on the internet. mugu number one.

I have reasons to believe your mum cheated on your dad and you're the result so they had to send you away but you bastard is here bragging about the west when they sent you away cos of what you are .... a bastard.

Fuck you and your whore mother who gave birth to you. I know you don't know your dad but fuck him too.

Fuck you very much for even reading this far,

Ghetto strong

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic