SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks for you insult baiting pleasure, here is version 3.0. The lads on the list of kickstart above have seen it. But if you have a few lads that weren't there, I don't think it would be fair to leave them out Smile It is the holliday season time for giving. I've PMed this to a few of you, but I just want to get it out there on eater so as many lads as possible can get this greeting
Quote:

ATTENTION YOU FOOLISH AND JOBLESS BASTARD!

BE WELL INFORMED THAT YOUR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U COMPOUND FOOL. YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN YOU ARE NOT SENDING SCAM LETTERS. WHAT A SIN THING.

WHY YOU PLAY AT GUYMAN, YOU SMALL BOY? SINCE YOU ARE A MUGU AND NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNION. MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND A CHURCH RAT THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE.

YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ALL OF LAGOS STATE! UR MAMA OK.MY BOYS FUK HER TOTO AN MAKE HER LEFT WITH YURUBA HIV SPERM . HER PUSSY SO BIG THAT COWS LIVE IN HER PUSSY AND GRAZE ON HER PUBIC HAIR!

UR DAD BEGS ME TO SUCK MY DICK . YOUR FATHER IS DYING SLOLEY IN THE PRISON YARD. PLS TELL MIM DONT FUCK VILLAGE GOATS BCOS I DON WANT SEE MORE OF UR KIND!

YOUR SISTER OOOH SHE WAS GOOD BUT HER PUSSY STINKS. IT WAS FOR HAVING SLEPT WITH ALOT OF MEN AT THOSE SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA SHE HUZLE IN. SHE IS SUFFERING FROM GHONORIA.

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR DECENDANTS. I JUST WISH U AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY HIV AND AIDS. U ALL WILL DIE IN PORVERTY, GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHISE YOU FUCKING MUGU.

THE SNAKES WILL EAT YOUR PENIS --- PASS YOUSELF MUGU

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an idea: next time they challenge you to be a man and identify yourself by giving them your phone number, give them a phone number of another mugu (there's plenty circulating around), and tell them that you think they are small boys, and they need to call that number and you will explaint to them in person.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AlphonseTheFrog, Thumbs up Thumbs up

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@AlphonseTheFrog brilliant idea. Might need to get one in a siggy line, or even better, impersonate a known lad Laughing Laughing One would of course have to bait safe, but that might get them at each other throats

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@alphonse I see dead people.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remix of scripts yields ealy fruit from [email protected]:

Quote:
HAVE CUSE YOU,YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIFE FOREVER AND EVRY AMEN.

"Ihave an icebox where my heart used to be..."

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please give this number out to ya lads, +234-8027906226, he will be
delighted to here from some lad. Nigeria.

Phish 1x United States
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
GOD PURNISHE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.
BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT YOUR SMART BUT YOUR A BIG FULL I HAVE EVER SEE IN THIS WORLD PLEASE NEVER WRITE ME AGAIN DEVIL LIKE YOU BEFORE GOD WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

[email protected] wrote:
A JOBLESS FOOL LIKE U.

GO TO HELL

[email protected] wrote:
You more than a bastard. Go and take the money.
Beast. I can be wasting my precious time with imbeciles like u.

[email protected] wrote:
Why are you trying to curse yourself unnecessarily!! It is very very unfair that a Nigerian like you will go online insulting fellow Nigerian for no reasons, I saw many emails that you emailed thesame things one day!! Infact repent for this your bad attitude and look for another thing profitable to do in your life, I wouldn't reply nor read your message any more because i understand that you are just been using by devil.

[email protected] wrote:
na wao u dey get time write all dis bull shit instead of saving it for som ething reasonable. Na poverty go kill u.

[email protected] wrote:
U GOT ANY NEW STUFF MUMU OR KEEP SEND THIS SAME MAIL
TO MY BOX FUCK OFF AGAIN STUPID DR UNDERTAKER U SMALL
BOI

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got some more responses:

[email protected] threatens me with Usman Bello himself Crying or Very sad
Quote:
YOU ARE MORE THAN AN IDIOT JUJU MAN LIKE BASTERAD MORE THAN FUCKER LIKE YOU,YOU CALLED YOURSELF A BIGGER BOY WHAT MKAES YOU A BIGGER BOY? MAKE MONEY AND ENTER YOUR COUNTRTY I BET YOU WILL NOT SMELL YOUR COMPAND EVEN TALK OF SEE YOUR FUCKING FAMILY WHY BECAUSE YOU ARE MOST WANTED PERSON IN YOUR COUNTRY AS A WHOLE EVEN YOUR VILLAGE YOU WILL REMAIN WHEREVER YOU ARE BEING SLAVE THERE FOREVER.DONT ALLOW ME TO GET ANGRY WITH YOU OTHERWISE DEMONS WILL VISITED YOU OVERNIGHT FOR BAD YOU HAS DONE IN YOUR LIFE FUCKING AND SUCKING DEADLY WOMEN THOUGHT YOU ARE SWIMMING IN GOOD LIFE?MAKING DEADLY MONEY THROUGH DEADLY WOMEN WHAT IS YOUR WORK? SHAME ON YOUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAT LIKE YOU.BASTARD ELEMENT CALLING HIMSELF USMAN BELLO SEE YOU!!! YOU WILL DIE FROM WHERE YOU WERE BORN SINCE YOU HAS SIGNED TO DIE THROUGH WOMEN PUSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO WAY DE FOR NIGE

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy your mama no get sense why you sey reply me dey block my job.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidiot, the kind money wey i get u no fit get am in ten years, instead you go hook up with me make we work 2geder, u dey fuck up .

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur are a foolish man that is not supposed to live.I will collect my own share of the thief money u steal.Foolish man.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MORON, A CLOWN AND NOTHING BUT A FRUSTRATED IDIOT, ROT IN HELL. AS HOLE LIKE YOU.

[email protected] must be high or something
Quote:
withe pig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIST AND A BASTARD AND GET TO HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
IN CAR ACCIDENT SHALL THOU DIE BECAUSE THOU HAS TALK VOW LANGUAGE TO YOUR FELLOW GUY.

I CAUSE YOU WITH THE BAD SPIRIT TO ATTACK YOU BY CAR ACCIDENT. 11111UJYZHXhnx vcqax z,dc/vgcsbuivi

[email protected]
Quote:
VERY FOOLISH OF YOU.....

[email protected] has a really potty mouth. Shame on him.
Quote:
COME FUCK ME MY DICK IS SO BIG AND CAN ENTER YOUR ASS BASTARD.I WILL FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR MOTHER IDOIT

I saved the best for last Smile This fellow wants to be my mentor and plus he is so "big" Western Union makes deliveries to him, he doesn't wait in line Laughing [email protected]
Quote:
Hey,
If u put in all this time u used to write this rubish, u would have been
better off. Your use of words is rather terrible and if u continue like that,
you will give account of every word you speak and that is hell fire for you.

For your info, western union, brings my transactions to my office. Don't
go there any more...I am too large now.

Please get yourself something doing and stop being angry and foolish. Your
chice of word locates you. You must be very poor and from a very poor background
too. A Dirty man uses dirty language.
If u are not mugu, others may be. If you want us to work together, i can
teach u how to make money.

Bye

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IN CAR ACCIDENT SHALL THOU DIE
BECAUSE THOU HAS TALK VOW LANGUAGE TO YOUR FELLOW GUY.

This guy is a poet and he doesn't even know it. A real John Donne.

Quote:
COME FUCK ME MY DICK IS SO BIG AND CAN ENTER YOUR ASS BASTARD.I WILL FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR MOTHER IDOIT

This mugu is openly bisexual. Ask him if he prefers pitching or catching, and if he has ever tried a goat.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed about a hundred lads with a new insult, and added Crossfire's lad's phone number. Let's see what happens. Even if there's no massive riot, at least they'll waste their phone minutes arguing with each over who's the biggest mugu.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@AlphonseTheFrog -- this game of mugu phone tag sounds like it will be fun Laughing

insertanally
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK i have joined the bandwagon. Allow me to introduce
Quote:
[email protected]
, otherwise known as Nobby, ready to spread the joy and blessings to all deserving lads. Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Devguy... the only way it could be improved is by adding "Amen" at the end! Laughing

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out Devguy's exact email (with the sole addition of "IF YOU WANT TALK CALL [mugu #]), and now I think this may have been a mistake, since no one has yet responded. We may be using the same master list of mugus, and they may have caught on.

If anyone has enough patience to generate a fresh list by going through the surplus letters, I think that would be a great contribution to this modality, and greatly appreciated by many. Or, if someone has another good way of generating a solid list...

Or, I could be wrong and they lads are all busy at church. For all I know, I could be seeing a whole bunch of OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on monday.

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[email protected]

Wait, does myway strip the IP from your header? You may want to be careful, especially if you're going to give them other mugus' phone numbers. Or am I wrong here?

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not post whoring, I swear by Kamalu the God of Thunder.

This is my email that I used for the last round, in case someone is looking for an alternative to DevGuy's email. It produced a good crop.

Quote:
LET KAMALU THE GOD OF THUNDER STRICK YOU DOWN BEFORE THE SUN RISE TOMORROW.

YOUR FAMILY ARE COURSED AND WILL REMAIN IN THAT COURSE.

AGWU BU GBUO NEE GI NA NNA GI.

OTU NNEGI YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING YOUR LIFE WASTED HUMAN BEING LIKE IKPU NNEGI THERE AMU NNAGI YOUR GENERATION WILL LABISH IN VAIN THEY WILL DIE IN HUNGRY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR PAPA EWU , YOUR MAMA EWU EVERY BODY AROUND YOU EWU.
THIS PRAYER IS FOR YOU .
YOUR MAM NA ASHAWO
YOUR SISTERS ASHAWO YOU NA MUGU ,MALAM, ABOKI GOAT ZOMBI.
IDIOT LIKE YOU.YOUR FATHER IS A MAGA .YOU ARE A FOOL , SEE YOU IN EFCC NET OK
[/quote]

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Alphonse I sent out a semi new one (cut and pasted versions of the first three with two new insults put in Laughing ) and only got one response. Lads are probably celebrating Easter before they go to the cafe to spam n' scam. I'm sure a few will come in later.

I am in the process of writing another one (or maybe two) so there will be plenty of insults to go around.

insertanally
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alphonse said
Quote:
Wait, does myway strip the IP from your header?
just sent a letter to myself... DAMN there is my ip Crying or Very sad Guess I will have to find another one

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AlphonseTheFrog wrote:
next time they challenge you to be a man and identify yourself by giving them your phone number, give them a phone number of another mugu and tell them that you think they are small boys, and they need to call that number and you will explaint to them in person.

I love the idea, ATF.
But how do you guys do it? I mean, mass mailing?
Someone please gimme a link to where nuts and bolts are posted.
Or give me the gist in PM. Also, is there a fresh mugu mail addresses?
Or is it up to everyone to pick them all over the place here?
TIA
OD

for that ona village make wa ala no go kill them for village oooooooooo."--James Taofeek
insertanally
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK now we're cookin' wth charcoal... gmails good... William Shaggem has just joined the great email public...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few lads checked their e-mail on Easter. Nothing spectacular, but at least I got to share a holliday greeting with them Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU FAMILY CURSED,,,,,. YOUR MAMA MUGU LIKE YOU WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEME

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR MAMA BE THAT I DON FUCKERM WELL WELL SO U GO FEET TELLER IF U GO BACK TO LAG OK FROM EZE UDENE
And the lad included some "BBW" porn, a 400 pound woman doing nasty deeds. Of course I asked the lad not to send me family photos Smile

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID BOY ,AND UR MOTHER HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH HIV AND U

[email protected]
Quote:
UR A COMPUN FOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
REuR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
May God forgive you and your farmily,its not compulsory that you should take the offers,instead you are writing other things,well God said we should pray for our enemy,then I pray for you.However God will rewards you.
Thanks,
Janet.

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads are weak. The only lad who responded about the number said:

Quote:
THEN GO TO HELL WITH YOUR NUMBER BASTARD.........................
MUGU NA YOU BE THE REAL MUGU WEY DEM THEY TALK
GO AND LEARN WELL BCOS IF YOU DEY DO LIKE THAT U GO LOSE
GO AND ASKED YOUR CHAIRMAN
ABOUT ME OK TELL HIM JIDE HE WILL TELL U WHO AM I

What should I tell him? That I spoke to my chairman and he said he doesn't even know the lad? Ask him who his chairman is?

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wrote:
Quote:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU AS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT, GO FUCK YOUR
MOTHER SMELLING HASS. DUMB FULL.

QUOTE OF THE DAY!

wrote:
Quote:
Your father, idiot like you! If it was easy you should have been
Bill Gates, you think everyone had silver spoon when they were born.
You think that I can do better than this. If the government had done
things the right way and your fucking country dont bother us about our
oil and minerals. Then getting all the better offices here and we being
let down even after all our good grades. Do you know degrading it is to
come on the internet to search for some greedy whites like you? When I
can commit myself into some enterprising, since I don't have funds to do
so, let get it this way. I cant go and rob a bank and simply cant get a
loan as you lazy americans get it. You learnt it the easy way and am on
hard way, so please decease from insulting people who wants to make money
which ever way they can. Please do me a favour whenever you get scam mails,
delete it and sleep. You asswipe and whimp! I know your was one, so that makes
you one. Yes my sister pussy smells, so do yours and thats why you dont have a
husband! But my sister, she's got a husband and kids atleast. You cant even spell
'ashes'. Stupid nna boy! like you. I dont even know how you sit your jobs

Phish 1x United States
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@alphonse -- thell him you will chop his dola. Just disrespect him. Tell him you his oga now.

Also, lads have been quiet lately, probably doing some post Easter rituals with goats before they head back to the cafe tommorow.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic