SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Extract from an ASEM - Amazing response from Prof. Soludo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this one, he's thick skinned and very inventive!

He was late in replying to the original ASEM and at first I was a little confused :-

Quote:
To: Justin Thyme
Date: Jul 7, 2006 4:07 PM

Subject: URGENT:GET BACK AT ME ON MY NEW CELL PHONE +234-1-892-1597

Attn:Justin

I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR FULL DETAILS AND ALSO YOUR BANKING DETAILS IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN SEND YOU THE SECUIRED BANKING DETAILS TO SEND THE $75.000 TO.

YOURS SINCERELY

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

Quote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Jul 7, 2006 4:55 PM

Subject: Re: URGENT:GET BACK AT ME ON MY NEW CELL PHONE +234-1-892-1597

You have not quoted the correct codeword or phrase

Justin Thyme

3 days later he tries again ...

Quote:
Date: Jul 10, 2006 1:18 PM
Subject: READ WITH MATURITY

Attn:Justin Thyme

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AFTER OUR LONG TIME OF TRING TO TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS TO YOU I HAVE DONE SO MANY TRANSACTION FOR LOTS OF CLIENTS OF THE (CBN) AND ALL OF THEM WITH DIFFERENT CODE OF TRANSACTION I ASSUME YOURS IS JUSTIN THYME 002 IF NOT FILL ME IN ON ALL OUR PAST CALLS,MAILS AND PLEASE UPDATE ME ON ALL OUR TRANSIT.

AM SOORY IF I SOUND A LITTLE CONFUSING OK,IT'S BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING FOR A WHILE.I TRAVEL ALOT AND I HAVE SO MANY JOBS TO ATTEND TO AS YOU KNOW AM AVERY BUSY PERSON.

NT:YOU HAVE JUST 62 HOURS BEFORE YOUR FUNDS WILL BE CONSIFICATED.

YOURS SINCERELY

PROF CHARLES C. SOLUDO

Attachments 1 double sided scan of ID card (a joke?) and 1 passport (expired & really crappy)

Ahhh now I get you ....

Quote:
Date: Jul 10, 2006 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: READ WITH MATURITY

Sir,

It is I that needs your bank details to send YOU the $75,000 I did not ask for all the documentation that you have sent me. Now please provide the bank details and stop trying to impose spurious dealines on a transaction you have now thwarted with your silly delays for nearly a week already!

I will pay you the $75,000 by bank transfer ONLY and then I will advise you on how you are to pay me. That is how it is and that is how it shall remain.

When I advise you of the bank transfer I will give you a code phrase to use in all future correspondence until you do that there is no point in continuing with this correspondence

Justin Thyme

Firm but polite, but did he get the message?

Quote:
Date: Jul 10, 2006 8:25 PM
Subject: READ WITH GOOD UNDERSTANDING

I understand how you feel about your funds but i want you to know that for security reasons you have to send the fee only when i have arranged a new account,for some good reasons my dear brother i want you to know that i will appreciate it if you first send me the sum of $5,000 to use to open another account so that you can send the remaining $70,000 to the new account.

You are required to make this payment immediately to my Secretary via MONEY GRAMM Transfer with the payment instruction below as this is not a responsibility of the CBN but the obligation of all foreign clients.

NAME: GEORGE CHRISTIAN
DESTINATION: Lagos-Nigeria.
Text question: WHAT'S MY NAME?
Answer:ENGLISH.
Amount: $5,000

Do this immediately and get back to me with the MTCN # for your payment confirmation and collection to enable you send the required fee for your fund transaction.

YOURS TRULY

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

I don't think he did.

Lets blow this one away, there's plenty more Prof. Soludos in the sea ....

Quote:
Date: Jul 10, 2006 8:38 PM

Subject: Re: READ WITH GOOD UNDERSTANDING

Sorry chucky boy that's not gonna happen!

bye bye

Justin Thyme

and that you think would be the end of, but maybe some nice rhetort from him?

Nope, here we go again, now this is VERY good! It took him two days to come up with this doozie

Quote:
Date: Jul 12, 2006 12:05 PM

Subject: HELP ME LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS HELPED YOU (send me the $5,000 to open a new account)

FOLLOWING THE SERIES OF MAIL I HAVE SENT YOU I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT AM DOING THE BEST I CAN TO HAND YOU OVER YOUR CONTRACT FUNDS.AND ITS TO MY UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU DONT CARE/APPRECIATE ALL OF MY EFFORTS, I HAVE PUT TO MAKE THIS TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL SO I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IF YOU DONT SEND ME THE $5,000 I WILL INFORM THE FEDRAL GOVERNMENT THAT THE BENEFICIARY OWNER J.T CLIAMS HE DOES NOT WANT HIS MONEY ANY MORE SO THEY CAN GO AHEAD WITH THE CUSIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

Urgent matter,I got this mail this morning in my office and I don�t know if you are aware of this mail and that is the more reason I have to forward it to you to have a look at it so that you will know that there a lot of people trying to get your payment by not letting you get it and I call them impostors and I pray to God that one day they will be caught.

kindly read below:

Hi: Prof Charles Soludo.

Firstly, allow me to introduce myself to you, well I am Mr. James Smith from Brooklyn in united states of America and I was made to understand that you are the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, and you are in charge of foreign payments to contractors that have not received their payment for the passed 6 years now.

Meanwhile, I want you to know that I am aware of Mr. Justin Thyme
payment and I want you to know that he is not the rightful owner of this funds, I am the owner of the payment and I want to do everything to claim my funds no matter how much it will cost me as far as I will get it.

So therefore, Prof Charles Soludo I want you to work with me hand in hand by co-operating with me and cancel Mr Justin Thyme and send it to me and I promise to give you $550,000 so that his funds can be wired directly into my bank.

Finally, I will call you on your direct phone line for more discussion because I am ready to pay any amount of money just to make sure I get my payment from your bank.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mr. James Smith.
������������������������������......................................

Attn:Prof Charles C.Soludo.

How are you today? I hope that you are fine and your office as well.
My name is Mrs. Kelly brown from Canada I work with Royal bank in Canada and I want you to know that I am aware of Justin Thyme funds and he is yet to receive it within a short time from now. Sir I want us to strike a deal between us and it most be kept secret.

Please sir, I want you to change his payment file to mine so that I can stand as the original beneficiary of this fund not him and his bank details where his payment will be wired into and change it to my own account.

Meanwhile, I also want you to let you know that I am ready to pay any amount of money just to get this fund from your bank.

Please sir, feel free to mention any amount of money that you want me to pay because I will do everything possible to make sure I follow your instructions so that I can get it and I am also ready to give you 25% of the total funds.

Sir I will call you and once again fee free to let me know what you think about this development.

Thanks .

Mrs.Kelly Brown

So my dear brother I want you to know that you are like my blood brother to me and I will do everything to make sure you get what is rightful yours and I am doing this in favour of you and your beloved wife so that you both will have a better life and that of your family,so I will advice you to do everything possible to send the required fees.

Thanks for your good understanding,hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Prof Charles Soludo.

Pretty impressive isn't it?

Quote:
Date: Jul 12, 2006 1:43 PM

Subject: Re: HELP ME LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS HELPED YOU (send me the $5,000 to open a new account)

That's very good I give you a high score for that attempt at conning me but it wont work, sorry

Bye bye again goat fucking small boi!

Justin Thyme

Will there be more? Who knows .....

I'm just a stupid troll.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic