SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lotto Scam part 1, 2, and the end!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first successful bait. It is the typical Lotto scam. I would like to thank all the �eaters� who helped along the way. This is an on going bait. I will post more as it unfolds. I hope you enjoy it���..

Quote:

Date: Dec 12, 2006 10:07 AM
subject: CLAIMS FORM - E

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL, AS REGARDS CLAIMING YOUR WINNING PRIZE. WITH REFERENCE NUMBER: FL/04/736207152/UK. BE INFORMED THAT WE HAVE IN OUR POSSESSION INSTRUMENTS OF PAYMENT FOR THE SUM OF 1,500,000.00 POUNDS STERLINGS(ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLINGS) TO YOU.
PLEASE FILL WHERE APPLICABLE AND RETURN TO US IMMEDIATELY FOR VERIFICATION.YOU CAN SEND YOUR COMPLETED FORM THROUGH MAIL TO ME, OR THROUGH MY DIRECT FAX NUMBER.
A SWIFT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL WILL BE APPRECIATED. FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME........blah, blah,blah....edited for brevity.......

Quote:

date: Dec 12, 2006 10:19 AM
subject: Re: CLAIMS FORM - E

##############################
CLAIMS FORM - E (Receipt Official Notification Letter)
FILE REF FL/04/736207152/UK
##########################################################################################
[FULL NAME OF
WINNER]............Jack xxxxxxxxxxx.........................................................................
[RESIDENT
ADDRESS]..9028 International Blvd....Rio Grande, Texas 78345.................................................. ................................
[COUNTRY/ REGION]...United Friggin States....................................
[STATE]...Tehas...................................
[DATE OF BIRTH]..06/99/1977........ [SEX]... Yes.......
[OCCUPATION]...Benefits coordinator..............................
[CURRENT EMAIL].. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx..........................................
[TEL/FAX]....(206) 203-xxxx...............................
##########################################################################################
WINNING INFORMATION
[EMAIL TICKET NR].......................... [LOTTERY REF NR]................
[DATE]...............
==========================================================================================
CLAIMANT SIGNATORY DECLARATION
I ... Jack xxxxxxxx..................... Declare as the lotto prize winner that all
information I have provided for my winning claims are true and correct information of
myself. I agree with the FREELOTTO GROUP INTERNATIONAL lottery policy and regulation in line
with my lottery claims.....blah, blah, blah.........edited

--
Jack

Quote:

date: Dec 12, 2006 1:45 PM
subject: ATTN:WINNER

ATTN:WINNER
I HAVE RECIEVEED YOUR INFORMATIONS AND YOUR CLAIMS HAVE BEEN VERIFIED A COPY OF YOUR WINNING CERTIFICATE WILL BE SENT TO YOU WITHIN 24HRS,YOUR WINNING DETAILS CORRESPONDED WITH THE ONE ON OUR COMPUTER DATABASE,YOU ARE A LUCKY WINNER .5,000.00 ( one million and five hundred thousand pounds sterling). YOU SHALL BE ISSUED A WINNING CERTIFICATE.
RE : PRIZE WINNING CLAIM OF ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS ( 1.500.000) BE INFORMED THAT WE HAVE NOTIFIED OUR BANKERS NATWEST BANK AND HSBC BANK )TO SETTLE YOUR PRIZE WINNING CLAIM OF ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS(1.5,000.000).UPON RECIEPT OF YOUR PRICE
WINNERS CERTIFICATE IT IS PERTINENT TO KNOW THAT YOUR MONEY IS
BONDED,NON-DIVISIBLE,NON-NEGOTIABLE AND TO ACCOUNT PAYEE ONLY..........blah,blah,blah......edited

Quote:

date: Dec 13, 2006 5:32 AM
subject: PLEASE ACKNOWLEGDE THE RECIEPT OF CERTIFICATE

DEAR AWARD WINNER,

ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL IS A COPY OF YOUR PRIZE WINNING CERTIFICATE AND A LETTER GIVING YOU DETAILS FOR THE CLAIMING OF YOUR PRIZE WINNING CHEQUE.
PLEASE ACKNOWLEGDE THE RECIEPT OF CERTIFICATE

AWAITING YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS
REGARDS,
RYAN xxxxxxxx.
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR
PRINCIPAL CONSULT.
DIRECT TEL:+447040xxx581
DIRECT FAX:+447030xxx546

NOTE THE FOLLOWING BELOW:
THAT PAYMENT WOULD BE MADE BY YOU TO COVER PROCESSING, COURIER DELIVERY OF YOUR PRIZE CHEQUE,INSURANCE OF VITAL DOCUMENTS LIKE PRIZE CLAIMS CERTIFICATE VIA COURIER SERVICE HANDLING AND THAT YOUR TOTAL PRIZE CLAIM OF GBP1,500,000 , HAS BEEN INSURED TO THE REAL VALUE AND AS SUCH CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM. THIS IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 44 SUBSECTIONS 144 OF THE UK LOTTERY COMMISSIONS GAMING REGULATIONS AS AMENDED IN THE 1996 CONSTITUTION. THIS IS TO PROTECT CLIENTS (WINNERS) AND TO AVOID MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS.
A CERTIFICATE OF PRIZE CLAIM AND SOME VITAL DOCUMENT WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA COURIER SERVICE AS WELLTHE OFFICER IN CHARGE WOULD COMPUTE YOUR PROCESSING AND DELIVERY SERVICES CHARGE AND CONTACT YOU ONCE IT IS DONE.
UPON WHEN THE ABOVE IS EFFECTED. THAT THE COURIER DELIVERY OF YOUR PRIZE CHEQUE WITHIN 24HRS AFTER THE RECEIPT OF ALL THE REQUIREMENTS.
CONTACT OUR PAYMENTCENTRE FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND.

xxxxxxxx WISE
EMAIL:[email protected]
TEL:+44704012xxx0

OK��here it comes��..

Quote:

date: Dec 14, 2006 7:09 AM
subject: Payment Instructions

Attn:Mr Jack.

You are to send the money for your preferred courier company via western union money transfer services to the details below:
Mr Wayne xxxxxx.
15 Eltham Way
London SE12 4TS
ENGLAND
He is our officer in charge of our courier department. You cannot send the money directly to any of your preferred because they will not pick out your processed cheque and mail to you, our firm has the authorization only as the consultants besides there exist a pact between the courier companies and the free lotto company. After transfer you are to send the westernunion informations to me via email and in two days you will receive your prize check in pound sterlings, upon your request we can do the conversion as well for you and also process your winning to reflect in US Dollars.

I await the westernunion information so that we can begin with the processing

Sincerely,
xxxxx Wise

Here you go�.thanks writejunk��..

Quote:

date: Dec 19, 2006 9:03 AM
subject: Re: Payment Instructions

Wise,
I am enclosing a scan of the Western Union paperwork. Let me know what to expect next.

--
Jack

<writejunk file attached>

Quote:

date: Dec 20, 2006 7:41 AM

Dear Jack,

I am having difficulty open the scan copyof the westernunion info you sent,could you please kindly writ out the informations and send it via email.The informations needed are as follows,MTCN,SENDER NAME,RECIEVER NAME AND AMOUNT SENT,DESTINATION MONEY SENT TOO.

Please get back to me today so that your package can as well leave today.

I await your prompt response.

Wise

Couldn�t read it? I will figure out something��.

Quote:

date: Dec 20, 2006 9:20 AM

Wise,

I have been searching frantically for the Western Union reciept. I can find it nowhere. My secretary must have misplaced it while moving my office. Apparently the file I sent you somehow got corrupted, because I can't open it either. I will go to the Western Union office and see if I can find out the information you requested. I remember I sent $7500.00 US dollars to Wayne xxxxxx, in London England. I do not recall the MCTN number. I will forward the info to you after I get back from the WU office. I am truly sorry for the delay. My office has been moved at work, and I have a new phone number you can contact me at. It is (206) 495-xxxx.

Quote:

date: Dec 20, 2006 10:25 AM

Dear Jack,

Just go to westernunion or call westernunion office and tell them when exactly you sent the money they will furnish you with the informations needed.

Please i will need you to do that today so that your package will leave first thing tommorow morning.

I await the informations.

Wise

OK OK �.heres what happened��.

Quote:

date: Dec 20, 2006 2:35 PM

Wise,
I just got back after spending 3 hours at the Western Union office. They seem to be total idiots. After explaining my dilemma, they refused to help me unless I could show them some form of identification. I had left my wallet at the office and had no ID. I began screaming at the person there, he began screaming at me, and I refuse to be treated like that, so I punched him in the nose. Three other Western Union employees tackled me and threw me out on the street. I am a little bruised up, but I am OK. I do not believe I will be able to do business there for a while. Is there any other way I can send the money to you? Is there a MoneyGram office there? I have used MoneyGram before and have never had a problem with them. I did a search on the internet and found a site called moneygram.net. It seems like an easy way to send money. Have you ever used that? Get back to me ASAP, and I will arrange to send the money another way. I will add another $500.00 for all the waiting I have caused you.

In Gods light,

Jack

YOU DID WHAT???????

Quote:

date: Dec 20, 2006 2:42 PM

Dear Jack,

How could you go to westernunion and start fighting them,anyway if you are ready to pick upyour funds you can have sent through money Gram to Mr Wayne xxxxx.Has westernunion refund your money back.

Anyway i will be waiting for the money gram info,send it via email by writing out the info.

Wise

Hmmmmm��.more writejunk maybe?

Quote:

date: Dec 21, 2006 2:30 PM

Wise,
Sorry for the delay. I had to get my money back from WU and travel to the MoneyGram office. It was a very busy morning at work, and I just left 1 hr ago. I hope this will finally solve our problems. Hopefully Mr.xxxx will have no problem with this one and I can finally recieve my money. Thank-you for all your help, and have a merry Christmas!

Jack

<writejunk file attached>

Quote:

date: Dec 21, 2006 3:39 PM

Dear Jack,

Why are you making things difficult for me,i cannot open the attachement,please kindly write out the informations and send it via email.

I await your response.

Wise

Here�.try this��..

Quote:

date: Dec 21, 2006 6:43 PM

Wise,
Please forgive me. I must have a problem with that particular file type. I am sure you will be able to see this. It will be easier for you to just print out a copy of this and take it to the MoneyGram office. Once again, my sincere apologies.

Quote:

date: Dec 22, 2006 2:07 AM

Dear Jack,

I have difficulty writing out the informations,please kindly write out the informations and send it via email not through attachment.I will want you to do that as soon asyou get my mailso that your package can leave today.

Wise

Waiting�����

Quote:

date: Dec 22, 2006 8:37 AM
subject: Write out the info

Dear Jack,

I am writing to remind you that you should write out the informations for the money gram such as reference number,amount sent,sender name.The attachement you sent was not clear and please do send me the informations as soon as you get this mail so that your money can leave today.

Once again do not send attachment,writ out the information and send it through email to me.

I await your swift response

Wise

Waiting�����

Quote:

date: Dec 22, 2006 2:22 AM
subject: Get back to me now

Dear Jack,

Please i want you to write out the amount sent,the reference number,sender name and receiver name through email because the copy you sent is not clear.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Wise

All right ol� buddy, here you go���

Quote:

date: Dec 22, 2006 9:02 AM
subject: Re: Get back to me now

Wise,

Here is the info. I don't understand why you are having so much trouble reading it. This is really turning into a nightmare.

Quote:

date: Dec 22, 2006 10:59 AM

Dear Jack,

Do you think this is a joke,the reference number is 8 digit not 9 and why $8000 i dont think this is funny.

Wise

6 minutes later����

Quote:

date: Dec 22, 2006 11:05 AM

Dear Jack,

The info was taken to money gram,and we were told that such refrence number does not exist.and dont think i am a fool.

A little slap perhaps?�..yes���.

Quote:

date: Dec 22, 2006 11:14 AM

Wise Guy,

I must have made an error. Of course it is only 8 numbers. A joke? I have a lot riding on this and you tell me this is a joke? I have been through hell and high water for you, including getting my ass beat at the Western Union store. I have spent many hours and driven many miles for you. I don't think this crap is funny either. You contacted me.....remember. I have no idea who the hell you really are, and have sent you $8000.00, now you are smarting off to me? I originally sent $7500.00 WU. I told you in an e-mail a while back I would give you an extra $500.00 for your trouble. In America, $7500.00 plus $500.00 equals $8000.00. Now you even ask me why $8000.00????? How much is 7500 plus 500 where you come from? This whole thing is beginning to piss me off. I will go to MoneyGram and cancel the transfer. Thanks for NOTHING!!!!

Jack

Try again ����

Quote:

date: Dec 22, 2006 2:15 PM

Dear Jack,

I am not saying this is a joke but how could you send a fake ref number for the money gram and again if you are really serious abou claimimng your fund kindly send money for your courier charges or you come down to our office to claim your money.

Wise

Slap, Slap�����..

Quote:

date: Dec 22, 2006 2:45 PM

Wise,
As I told you, I must have made a mistake. And it turns out I did. When I cancelled the MoneyGram I discovered I had 2 numbers wrong, and an extra number. Saying I had sent a fake number to you has really insulted me. I know this transaction has not gone smoothly. I was doing the best I can. I have been in my business for over 15 years, and have had many problems with customers, but I NEVER resorted to insults. Now you say for me to come to your office. How am I supposed to get there? I suppose I could grow wings and fly. We are talking about millions here, yet you are withholding my funds for what seems to be a small sum. In the USA, when you win the lottery, you simply go to the office and pick up your check. They do not require you to pay advance fees. How about you send me the winnings, then you come here and get your money? I bet you won't do that. The more I think about this, the more I become uncomfortable with the whole situation. I thought you were an honorable man but I think I may have been wrong. I have already lost almost $300.00 trying to send you money. I wish it were a joke, then I wouldn't be out any money. In any event, I think you owe me an apology.

Jack

Will he?����

Quote:

date: Dec 22, 2006 4:12 PM

Dear Jack,
I am sorry if i have insulted you,which i think i did not the courier company that i gave the information to where really mad at me that why am i giving them fake number.Point of correction we are not witholding your funds your check has been issued yesterday and again nobody is taking advance fee from you this a lay down policy whereby its either you pay for the courier company that will deliver your check which this only appllied to non british citizen that does not stay in the UK or you come down to our office in person to pick up your check.
Please accept my appology if i have insulted you,we can still claim your check its alldepends on you and i am also sorry about the loss.Your check will get to you within 2 days as soon as you send the money for the delivery of your check.
I am treally sorry for the inconvinience,please accept my appology.
Wise

Atta boy����.since your sorry, so am I�����.

Quote:

date: Dec 26, 2006 8:27 AM

Mr. xxxxxxx Wise,

First off, let me tell you I am sorry for the way I acted the last couple of times we talked. I guess the stress from the impending holidays got the best of me. I have had time to re-read the e-mails I sent you, and some of it was way out of line. I know you are just trying to help me recieve my money. I had a chance to talk about my lotto winnings with my good friend Devon xxxx, and he thinks that all of this is fake. I assured him that this is real, and that I really am going to recieve this money.

I began to wonder about what he told me, and got to thinking. The best way I can prove to him that this is real, is to get my check and show him. Thomas, I have thought this over and this is how I want to finish this transaction. To prove this is indeed all real, I need you to send me a scan of my winning check. The minute I recieve it I will send you the release funds. Since I have not had much sucess in getting the funds to you, I want you to tell me again how you want me to send it. I will send it however you want: cash, Western Union, MoneyGram, Credit card number, however you want it after I recieve a scan of my winning check.

I truly hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and all is well with your family. I look forward to finally achieving an end to our transaction. May God bless you!

Jack

I bet he won�t�����

Quote:

date: Dec 27, 2006 9:48 AM

Dear Jack,
This is against the rules and regulations of the company pilicies,but just to convince you i have to go against the rules of the company to get this sent to you.
Anyway if i will advise you send the money through westernuninon to the same person.
Wise

Well he did after all�..good Lad���.

Quote:

date: Dec 27, 2006 10:11 AM

Dear Jack,

Did you recieve the scan copy of your winning check i sent you.Please my company must not know about this because we arenot suppose to send winners a copy of there check.

I await to hear from you.

OK�.here�s what I will do for you�����.

Quote:

date: Dec 27, 2006 10:34 AM

Daer Mr. Wise,

Yes, I recieved your previous e-mail. Thank-you. You have proven what I thought all along, that is, you are an honorable man, like me. I have a few minor things to finish up here at work, then I will go directly to the Western Union office, just like I promised. I will go to a neighboring city to send the money since the local WU office will no longer work with me. Not to worry though, I have found one that is only 15 miles from here. I will be leaving here in about 2 hours, drive to the WU office, and I will send you the required documentation for you to recieve it. Thank you for all you have done for me. Do not worry about me telling anyone about the scan you sent me. Your secret is safe with me!

God Bless you!

Quote:

date: Dec 27, 2006 1:05 PM

Dear Jack,

Good that you recieve the attachement and also to keep to your self by me sending you a copy of your winning check.As soon as i have the informations for the westernunion and if your check has been sent out i will forward you with every informations when you will recieve your payment.I will send you the tracking number i know latest friday morning you will recieve your package.

Once again Congratulations.

Wise

Here�s what I did for you my friend����only 1000 questions and the money is yours!

Quote:

date: Dec 27, 2006 1:30 PM

Dear Mr. Wise,

I have just returned from the Western Union office. I have sent the money as promised. Aparently they have passed some new regulations here due to the terrorism that you have to enter a verification code to recieve the MCTN. I am enclosing a scan of the reciept for you. You will need to go to www.v3r1fys3c.com and enter the verification code. Once you do that, answer a few questions, and it will give you the MCTN. They wouldn't even give the MCTN. The verification code is:

0e05ccab6a4872b6805fe288fb7110c68e92f08012xxxxxxxxxx06f319279c594

I also have a small favor to ask you. I would like for you to send my winnings to an aquaintence of mine so my family does not find out about it. I will understand if this is against the rules. If it is not against the rules, please send my check to:

Barry xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

Again, thank-you for all your help!

God Bless!

TO BE CONTINUED������..

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait continues. He doesn't seem to want to even try to get the MTCN:

Quote:
date:Dec 27, 2006 5:16 PM

Dear Jack,

I cannot find the MTCN NUMBER.

Wise

I think he asked someone else about getting the number.

Quote:
date:Dec 27, 2006 7:11 PM

Dear Jack,

The verification number has been enter as instructed but the process is too long this will take about 12 hours to be completed,the courie company explained this to me,and also other winner have sent in money today but it was not difficult the info sent to me MTCN was included,please to safe time and for your own sake could you ask westernunion to give you the MTCN so that your money can leave today,and also your check can be send to whereever you want it to be sent too.

I await your response and i am working late because we want to make sure all wimnners get the money before the 31st of this month because we will be starting new lottery program next year.

Not so fast buddy......try it.

Quote:
date: Dec 27, 2006 7:58 PM

Mr. Wise,
I just got your e-mail. I don't know what to do now. If you have any suggestions, I will be happy to do what ever it takes to get you that money. I thought I did what you asked. I guess I could go there again tomorrow and get my money back, but I thought you wanted Western Union. Did you try that verification site? It seemed simple to me, answer a few questions and get your money. What could possibly take 12 hours for that? Anyway, tell me what to do now.

Jack

That's better.

Quote:
date: Dec 28, 2006 3:31 AM

Dear Jack,

I am sorry for the inconvinience,i tried the verification site myself,its a very long period this will take the whole day you will have to get to 100% befoe the MTCN number will show and this start from 0.00% and before you will get to 10%it will take you an hour,and your check is ready to be sent out today,i tried theverification site and i have been on it for the last 2hrs i am still at 18.10% and i have alot to do today.What i want you to do is tell them at the westernunion that you need the MTCN o you go to MONEY GRAM to money gram to send the money.this has to be done today so that your fund can leave today.

We have other winners that make payment through westernunion and they sent all the informations needed from the westernunion including MTCN they did not send any verification site,and we even called westernunion they said they it depends on what he sender want that its not important.

If you want your money to be sent to you today kindly instruct them at the westernunion office to give you the MTCN that you dont want to use the verification site.

I await your swift response.

Wise

Only 2 hours? Lazy lad.

Quote:
date: Dec 28, 2006 4:08 AM
subject: MTCN

Dear Jack,

I got a look at the westernunion reciept properly you are the one that marked x on the column that says (security verification required before the mtcn can be given).And you asked me should you do just go to westernunion office and tell them that you dont want the security verification before the MTCN can be given to the reciever we have called the westernunion office to find out abot this and they said its the sender that will give them instruction on what to do.

I have given the best advise i can give now so everything is left to you.

I await the MTCN.

Wise

OK, lets have some fun.....(thanks for the idea SP)

Quote:
date: Dec 28, 2006 8:25 AM
subject: Re: MTCN

Dear Mr. Wise,

You are simply not going to believe this. I printed off a copy of the check scan you sent me and stopped by the bank on my way to Western Union. I asked them if they thought this was a real check, and they said it was. They asked me what I wanted to do with it, so I said " I want to deposit it". To my utter amazement, they did it! I couldn't believe my good fortune! They gave me a check book to use for the account.

After leaving the bank, I passed by the Lamborgini dealership, and a sleek looking yellow model caught my eye, so I went in and guess what? I bought it! I was out driving around in my new car, and passed a motorcycle shop. There was this beautiful touring motorcycle sitting out front. I couldn't resist! I bought it too! I wondered what time it was getting to be because I knew you were waiting for my response, when I realized I didn't own a watch. So guess what? That's right! I bought a Rolex! Who would have thought a watch could cost so much?

Mr. Wise, I have to tell you that you have really changed my life for the better. I can't think of a way to truly thank you enough. God has truly smiled on me! I better get going, I am scheduled to view a house that I want to buy. I will take care of that Western Union thing as soon as I can find time to quit spending money.

Above all else, I made the local newspaper! This is like living a dream. I owe it all to you!

Jesus loves me,
This I know,
'cause the Bible,
tells me so!

Jack

WHAT?????

Quote:
date: Dec 28, 2006 9:07 AM
subject: Re: MTCN

Dear Jack,

I must say that i dont understand what all this is all about,i could they be accepting a scan check i sent to you.Are you making jest of me,i hope not anyway i am still waiting to hear from you.

Wise

To be continued I hope, but I have not heard back from him since the last e-mail. I am going to write him from Vegas, where I am having a LARGE time......
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very clever! Nice newspaper clip, great humor!

Easter Egg 2013
spot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people say that Lotto baiting are boring, and Lotto Lads are hard to get off script.

This is an excellent example of how to start off straight and then throw the banana skins in later Very Happy

Well done Harry clapping look forward to seeing how it goes
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think Mr. Wise will no longer play with me, but what fun I had!

Quote:

Date: 12/28/2006

Dear Jack,

I must say that i dont understand what all this is all about,i could they be accepting a scan check i sent to you.Are you making jest of me,i hope not anyway i am still waiting to hear from you.

Wise

Lets see how stupid he really is.

Quote:

Date: 12/31/2006

Wise,

Good to hear from you old chap! The cashing of the check
is quite simple to explain. I have a dear friend who owns a printing
company, and he was able to turn the scan of the check into a document
that very closely resembled a real check. He must have done well, or
the bank would have never accepted it. I have been in Las Vegas the
last few days gambling. I was up $100,000.00 yesterday, but lost it
all, plus $500,000.00 today. Good thing I have so much in the bank
huh? I can't seem to locate that lad you wanted me to send that
Western Union money to. Let me have his address again, and I will send
the money today.

You wouldn't believe this city! Gambling everywhere you
look, and best of all prostitution is LEGAL here! I bet I have spent
$50,000.00 on hookers so far. Wise, why don't you hop on a airplane
and join me here? Gambling and patronizing prostitutes would surely be
better than what you are doing now. I am sure I have enough money left
that we could live handsomely here. I have even been approached about
opening my own brothel here. We could call it Wise Jack's whorehouse.
Come on ol buddy, what do you say?

Quote:

Date: 01/02/2006

Wise,

Why aren't you answering my e-mail? Please get back to me.

Pretty dumb I'd say......

Quote:

Date: 01/02/2006

Dear Jack,

I am not the one you are decieving i have nothing to loose my friend if you know you need your money.This is the address once more
15 Elxxxm Way
London SE12 4TS
ENGLAND

Or if you know you are having doubt please kindly send the money for your preferred courier company via western union money transfer services or you come down to our office here in uk to claim your prize.I advise you do not assumed wrong insinuations about my business, you contacted me and If you do not claim it someone else will in next years lotto draws, I am only doing my job by following laid down policies. I am sorry if you do not like them. I wish not to overflog this issue anymore,If you cannot meet with the options given to you,please fill the DECLINE FORMS and send back to me for record purposes.
Sincerely,
Wise

Decline form huh.....I bet I can use this later......I will send him to MG 1 more time.

Quote:

Date: 01/03/2006

Wise,

Wow! Just came off a 2 day bender. Lots of wine, women and
gambling! I noticed something of that form you sent me. The Logo of
the company spells FUCK. Is that your way of messing with me? I
thought we were closer than that. I am not trying to decieve you, why
would you think that? I got a call from my secretary at work and she
said the bank wants to talk to me about that check. Any idea what that
is about? You guys didn't stop payment on it did you?

Anyway, I am wondering if you will still consider coming to
Vegas. Wise, you will love it here. I am sending the money you
requested. Maybe you could just cash it and buy yourself a plane
ticket here. I am having so much fun here, I can hardly stand it! I
gave the Lamborgini to a hot little number I have been "sharing the
evening" with. I think I am falling in love with her. Maybe I will
even ask her to marry me. Well, it's noon here now.....time to start
drinkin' and gamblin'! Hope to see you soon ol' buddy!

Quote:

Date: 01/04/2006

Wise,

Did you recieve my last e-mail?

Did a light bulb finally come on?

Quote:

Date: 01/05/2006

Dear Jack,

Do you think you are making fun of me,i will advise you to sign the letter of decline and send back to me because i can see you are not a seroius person.You can go and collect fake money gram reciept you sent to yourself.

Thanks for wasting my time.

As you requested......but...errrr....slightly altered.

Quote:

Date: 01/05/2006

Wise,

As you requested, I have enclosed the letter of decline. You
are welcome for wasting your time. *NOTE* the following image contains strong language NSFW

This has been a great deal of fun, but it got boring at the end. I suppose I could have gotten him to play for a while longer, but I am off to bigger and better things.....any comments would be appreciated as I am still finding my way around baiting. Please feel free to contact this moron. [email protected]
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah....one last thing. I hope he likes it Twisted Evil .

Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Father,

Never ever tell the scammer that you've scambaited them! This will make them wises up to other scambaiters that may be interested in playing with him.. Never tell them that you were "just wasting their time to save real victims from being scammed". I thought I told you that? Razz. As I said previously, this could ruin the future of scambaiting this guy and he'll drop a scambaiter as soon as he smells foul play. You were very lucky to get a lottery scammer that did not know about scambaiting.

What you could of done was tell him that you were not playing around with him. How were you making fun of him? it's not obvious to you! only to him, let him think up his own concerns about you, but always deny them with a rough come back to make them think differently, and that you're very serious about completing this deal..

However, i'm not yelling at you Razz, I did this on my first TWO scambaits and i've learned after that, that you're not suppose to do that, I even got two email addies of the scammers shut down.. until I learned that you're not suppose to do that because other scambaiters might be messing with your same scammer.

Hope that helps.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ Son......thanks for the input, I will do better next time, but I really think this guy is so stupid he will fall for it again. But.......point well taken. Looks like my "teacher", who shall remain nameless (Radden) should have given me this advice before.... Smile which you probably did........about 50 beers ago............... Laughing
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha,

No problem, Thanks for keeping me anonymous! Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic