SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Continuing Adventures of Manny the Mugu...on safari?!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is a sequel to the one I posted previously. The link to that topic is here.

Yes, Manny the Mugu is back, and he still wants his money! Laughing

This bait is a tag-team between myself and Ironman, who handled a few characters as well as the phone calls. My thanks to him once again for a job extremely well done.

THE CHARACTERS:

MANNY -- 419 scammer from Lagos, Nigeria
VICTOR AD4MS -- Manny's "driver"
COL. ST0CK -- a tough-as-nails ex Army colonel from Canada
AMB3R REILEY -- St0ck's 68-year-old secretary
LINN -- Amb3r's granddaughter
STACY -- Amb3r's aunt

[By the way, I am St0ck; Ironman is all other non-scammer characters.]

THE BACKGROUND:
This bait started when Manny contacted Bry4n Gr0zny, a wine importer from Moose Jaw, Canada. Manny is an official of the African Continental Bank who wants to transfer a fund of $8.75 million to Bry4n. The "documents" needed to accomplish this cost $3575.

Midway through the transaction, Bryan collapsed of a brain aneurism. Manny started dealing with Roxanne, Bryan's wife. However, it was clear that she was mentally unbalanced, so her "friend" (and former lover), Col. M3riweth3r Lewis St0ck, stepped in to handle it. St0ck made liberal use of the talents of his secretary, Amb3r Reil3y, but the transaction fell apart after St0ck directed Manny to the infamous "Scrooge McDuck Modality" (the security verification site).

Ironman and I thought this bait was over and dead. However, McDuck reported to us that, even after Manny's last emails cutting us loose, a mugu called "Victor Ad4ms" continued to log into his verification site and continued to answer questions, as if the money was still out there. Laughing

Manny decides to contact Amber to see if she'll do the transaction without telling St0ck, who has since left on "vacation." Here's where this bait picks up. Wink

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Canadon Alfa on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Amber to Manny]

Re: I WILL TRANSFER US$8.75M Inbox Manny

Amb3r Reiley
to 3mmanu3l
More options Jun 14
Hello Mr. 3k3kw3,

Wow, that is a lot of money! That amount will be good enough for me to
retire with and spend more time with my grand kids.
Do you think Col. St0ck will be angry you don't want to do business with
him? What do you need me to do?

Amber.

------------------------

[Manny to Amber]

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to Amb3r
More options Jun 14
Amb3r

The only thing I want you to do is to keep the deal for yourself alone because it is a secret deal. St0ck can only no if you tell him as for me I have decided not to write him any more because of his nonchalant attitude towards the transfer of the Three thousand United States dollars ($3,575.00) for the procurement of the documents that will lead to a smooth transfer process. If you can send the money to me in a way I will receive it I will procure the papers and the fund transferred to your nominated account any where you want it.
If you are okay with this, kindly send to me you banking particulars where you want the money to be transferred.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3.

------------------------

[Amb3r to Manny]

I thought it over Inbox Manny

Amb3r Reiley
to 3mmanu3l
More options Jun 14
Dear Mr. 3k3kw3,

I really need the money, but I can't risk Col. St0ck finding out about
this deal. He is a fomer officer of the Canadian Mounted Army. I have
worked with him for many years, and I have seen his killer instinct come
out when dealing in business. People who try to take advantage of him,
are never heard from again. I am afraid of what he will do to you if he
finds out.

I think it would be safer for you to conclude your business with Col
St0ck. He will be back from vacation next week, so please contact him
concerning the next step to take in this transaction.

Sincerely,
Amb3r

------------------------

[Manny to Amb3r]

TRUST I WILL NOT FALL YOU Inbox Manny

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to Amb3r
More options Jun 15
Dear Amb3r,

I am surprise to hear this from you, St0ck is not my pattern so to say I only know him at the middle of the deal when Bryan fall sick and from the look of things I am know longer interested to do any thing with him because I don�t think that if this money gets to him he will give me my own share correctly.

Amb3r, before I should bring this offer to you I have already discussed with the credit controller of the bank on how the fund should be remitted to you as soon as you comply with all the instructions given to you not to disclose the transaction to Mr. St0ck and Bryan.

The two men have disappointed me that I can never trust them in my life again or have anything to do with them in future. My reason of telling you to stand as the beneficiary so that the money can be released to your nominated bank account is not my own physical making but my spirit told me that you are the right that I can trust to transfer this money to you although I have not done anything with you before neither have I set my eyes on you I don�t need a prophet to tell me that you are a God fairing person.

Madam, look if you don�t want to handle this transaction will suggest that if you know anybody that you will trust that can handle this transaction kindly introduce the person to me so that we can go on with the fund transfer.

Hope to hear from you and be rest assured that I or the bank credit controller will not disclose or discuss this transaction with Mr. St0ck, Mr. Bryan.

Regards,

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3.

------------------------

[Amb3r to Manny]

Go ahead with transaction Inbox Manny

Amb3r Reiley
to 3mmanu3l
More options Jun 15
Dear Mr. 3k3kw3,

I read your email with great joy in my heart. I have fasted and prayed
and decided to go ahead with this transaction. I need the money badly so
that I can retire and spend more time on the farm with grandpa.
However, I am also afraid for your safety. I would recommend you and Mr.
Victor Adams go buy a gun if you don't already have one. I have a small
"Lady Laser" pistol in my desk drawer just in case Col St0ck ever finds
out about this.

Col. St0ck called me from Mexico (Cozumel) yesterday asking me about the
status of your transaction. I told him there was a delay in Mr. Victor
Adams picking up the money. He was very angry and wanted to kill Mr.
Adams for delaying the transaction.

Let me know what I should say to Col St0ck concerning Mr. Adams and what
you want me to do next.

God Bless
Amb3r.

PS. I have given your email address to my granddaughter Linn. She wanted
to write you to thank you for helping me to buy all of her girl scout
cookies.

------------------------

[Manny to Amb3r]

This is my words for you. Inbox Manny

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to Amber
More options Jun 16
Amb3r,

How are you today?
I am happy to read such a promising mail from you and I thank God for given you the mind to do this business with me. I am assuring you that you won�t have any problem from my side as far as you will not disappoint you as soon as the money is credited to your nominated bank account.

The only thing I need from you is to maintain absolute secrecy in this transaction and follow my instruction so that things will work out well for our benefits.
I don�t have any problems about Mr. St0cks treats because I have not really brought him fully into the transaction and I have not bestowed any trust on him because coming from the military background there is a limitation to my relationship with him of which I made this known to Mr. Bryan.

The man is not serious and my spirit never allowed me to relate with him so I am not surprise about what is going on now and I thank God for given a person like you.

Look Mrs. Amber, Mr. St0ck is a little problem to me compare what I have gone through in life as a Christian and a child of God I command fire from heaven to arrest, blind and cripple him should he try to mess around you. Look I am going prepare a death warrant in advance. Just let me know his reactions I will handle him.

On what to tell Mr. St0ck about the transaction, tell him that I said that I have directed the accountant to reach him or should contact the gentle man immediately if he is serious and willing to go with the transaction. He name is Mr. Maxwell Blaise and his email address is [email protected] his number is 234-8060101430.

Give him this information to put him out of the picture so that I will continue my transaction with you because the accountant does not know anything about this fund transfer and may not be willing to reply him.

Amber, I will advise that you should open another email address for this transaction so we can safe guard and protect ourselves.

This is my words for you.

Regards,

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3

------------------------

[Manny to Amb3r]

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to Amb3r
More options Jun 16
Amber,

For this business to be concluded in a short possible time I will require you to forward to me the following.
(1) A scanned of your identity card.
(2) Your private telephone number where you can be reach any time.
(3) Your banking coordinates where you want the funds to be transferred upon approval.
I am expecting your urgent response on this mail and be rest assured of my steady attention always.

Regards,

3mmanu3l.

------------------------

[Enter Linn, Amber�s preteen granddaughter]
[Linn to Manny]

GRANDMA REILEY Inbox Manny

[email protected]
to e_3k3kw32
More options Jun 19
H3LO MR 3K3KW3,

MY NAME SI LINN! IM AMBER REILEY'S GRAND DAUGHT3R! MY GRANDMA GOT MUGED
ON TEH WAY HOM3 FROM WORK ON FRIDAY!
SHE SI STILL IN TEH HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW! SHE ASKAD ME 2 SCAN H3R WORK ID
CARD AND SAND IT 2 U.
SHE WANTS U 2 GO AEHAD WIT TEH BUSIENS TRANSACTION!

LINN

4.jpg
41K View Download

------------------------

[Manny to Linn]

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 04:05:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: URGENT

Dear Linn,

How are you today? It is a sad story on what happened to your grand
mother but I will give God glory for saving her live and as I am
talking to you, she is well in Jesus name amen.

The information is quite okay but we still need the banking
coordinates where the money will be transferred. It is very important
you send it because without it there is no way a formal application
for approval and payment.

I don�t know if your grand mother told you about the processing
fee of
(US$3,575.00) Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Five United
States dollars which she is suppose to send for the procurement of the
necessary documents that could lead to the smooth transfer of the fund
to her account.
Please upon your response to my mail I will direct on how you will
send it to me.

Could as a matter of urgency forward to me your phone number where you
can be reached any time.

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3.

------------------------

[Linn to Manny]

More options Jun 20
HALO MR 3k3kw3!!!

OK I WIL ASK MAH GRANDMA REIELY ABOUT TEH BANK ACOUNT INFORMATION AND
TEH MON3Y SHE OWeS U!!1111! BFOR3 I GIEV U MAH PHONE NUMBR CAN U S3ND ME
A ReCENT PICTURA OF U?!! H3RE SI MAH PICTURE AT A PARADE.

LIN!
- Show quoted text -

linn.jpg
110K View Download

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Canadon Alfa on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Linn to Manny]

HALO MR 3k3kw3!!!

GRANDMA REILEY WIL B OUT OF TEH HOSPITAL NEXT WEK!!! I SHOW3D UR EMALE 2
GRANDMA REiLY AND SH3 WAS VERY HAPY 2 SE IT. HER FACe SI 2 BRUIESD 2 TOK
BUT SHE WROT3 TEH BANK INFO DOWN FOR M3.

GRANDMA DOES NOT WANT 2 GO THROUGH WAST3RN UNION! SHA ASK IF SHA CAN
TRANSFER MON3Y FROM H3R BANK ACOUNT!

R U GONG 2 SEND ME UR PICTURE???? LOL H3R3 SI ON3 I TOOK OF MY MOM
YAST3RDAY AT DA GIRL SCOUT TROOP PICNIC!
MAH HOMA PHONE NUMBR SI (631)251-5047 IF U WANT 2 TOK 2 ME.

LIN!

Saskatchewan Finance
xxxx Albert Street
REGINA, SK.
S4P 4A6
CANADA
Phone ..... (306) xxx-xxxx
ACCOUNT xxxxxxxx

------------------------

[Linn to Manny]

THANK U Inbox Manny

D3AR MIST3R EZAKWE,

GRANDMA RAIELY SI FEELNG BETTER. HAR STAY AT TEH HOSPITAL HAS DRANE3D
H3R BANK ACOUNT! WH3N I SHOWED HAR UR LETER AND SHE ALMOST CREID WIT
JOY! SHA SADE U WERe AN ANGEL SENT FROM GOD 2 HELP HER!!!

SH3 NEDS UNTIL MONDAY 2 CAL ALL HAR FAMILEY 2 BOROW ENOUGH MONEY! SHA
WANTS 2 MAK SURE TAHT U WIL NOT GIEV DA MON3Y BAK 2 MR ST0CK!! ALSO, SHA
WANT 2 NO HOW LONG IT TAKE AFT3R SHA TRANFERS THE MONAY TO GET HER
MONAY?

LIN!

THE ACCOUNT WHERE SHE WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY Inbox Manny

------------------------

[Manny to Linn]

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to linnthomas
More options Jun 23
Dear Linn,

How are you today, with your grand mother I hope all is well with you all?
Tell your grand mother that she should transfer the US$3,575.00 from her account to this account below

BANK: DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST AMERICA
1 BT PLAZA, 130 LIBERTY STREET NY 10006, NEW YORK.
SWIFT CODE: BKTRUS33
ABA NO: 021001033
CHIPS U.I.D: 410773
ACCOUNT NO: 04-435-183
A/C NAME: P.B.L
A/C NO: 1546100018
BENEFICARY: STIIBESON LTD.

This is the same fake bank Manny used in the last bait.

As soon as the payment is made you scan the payment slip and send it to my mail box for the procurement of the documents.

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3.

------------------------

[Manny to Linn]

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to linnthomas
More options Jun 24
Dear Linn,

Thanks for your mail.
Please tell your grand mother that all is well with her as far as she has made up her mind to do this transaction with me, it will only take at list one week to get the money transferred to her account, the moment the money which she will send get cleared the whole thing will be on her favor.

Hope to hear from you.

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3.

------------------------

[St0ck, the angry ex-army colonel who tormented Manny in the previous bait, makes a sudden and unannounced return!]

[St0ck to Manny]

THIS IS ST0CK. Inbox Manny

M3riweth3r Lewis St0ck
to 3mmanu3l
More options Jun 25

Well, hello again, Mr. Ekazoo. You will no doubt be surprised to hear from me. This is Col. M3rriweth3r Lewis St0ck.

I'm aware that you've been plotting with my (former) secretary to give her the $8.75 million you were originally going to send to Bry4n Gr0zny. Do you really think you and Amber could sneak around behind my back and make your own plans without me knowing about it? Every one of Amber's emails has been secretly forwarded to my secure encrypted email account, and the spyware I installed on her computer years ago is still working perfectly. Part of my job with Executive Decisions was to make sure I knew what everyone was up to. Therefore I'm aware of everything that's going on.

You must have heard by now what's happened with Bryan and the police. As for Amber's "accident," well, I just won't say anything about that, except that what goes around comes around. Now, I could be very angry with you for trying to double-cross me. But, I don't let personal feelings, however strong, get in the way of business. There is still a way you can save this transaction and come out smelling like a rose, and with a fair chunk of change as well.

I'll be very blunt with you. I want the $8.75 million, and since I left Canada 4 weeks ago I've done a great deal of work arranging to receive it in a way that won't be traceable to me. Bryan is in a coma, Roxanne is in a mental hospital, Amber may well be on her way to the funeral parlor and that idiot granddaughter you've been dealing with is no person to handle a transaction of this size. Therefore if you want the $3,575 you've been trying so hard to get for the past two months, you have no choice but to deal with me.

I am already in Africa. I won't tell you exactly where I am because that would compromise my security. I have $19,873 in cash which I drained from Bryan's bank account before I left Canada, plus another fund set aside for expenses. I can be in Lagos inside of 3 days. Let us meet in person and we'll make a swap. I'll give you the $19,873 in cash, and you give me the papers necessary to transfer $8.75 million into an account, the specifics of which I'll give you in person. You can then take from that payment the $3,575 you need, and pocket the rest. No one will need to know. But, in order for this deal to work, you must cease dealing with Amber Reiley and her family immediately. You must let me know of your decision within 24 hours. Then I'll give you further instructions for our meeting. It will be in a public place so you can be assured of your safety.

Send an email to Amber and her granddaughter canceling your transaction with her. Then let's do business and conclude this transaction. This really is the best course for you, Mr. Ekazoo. You know that as well as I do.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Col. M.L. St0ck

------------------------

[Linn to Manny]

HOLD DA TRANACTION Inbox Manny

HALLO MR 3K3KW3,

HOW R U DONG 2DAY?? I SHOWAD UR EMALE 2 MAH GRANDMA R3IELY!! SHA WAS
HAPY 2 KNOW TAHT IT WIL ONLEY TAEK A WEK 2 G3T HER MONAY!!!!

SHA ASK M3 2 TEL U TAHT SHE CUD ONLY RASEE $2800!!! SH3 WANTS 2 KNOW IF
U CAN HOLD DA TRANACTION FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS.

I HAEV SOME MONAY ($459) FROM S3LNG COKEIS I WANT 2 GIEV 2 HER! CAN U
TEL M3 IF THES SI SAEF 2 GIEV 2 H3R???

LIN!!

------------------------

[Linn to Manny]

NEWSPAEPR Inbox Manny

[email protected]
to 3mmanu3l
More options Jun 26
H3LLO M3STER 3K3KW3,

MAH GRANDMA REIELY ASKED M3 2 SCAN THES AND SEND 2 U!!

LIN!!!

NEWSPAPR.jpg
146K View Download

Last edited by Canadon Alfa on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Manny to Linn]

DO AS I SAY Inbox Manny

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to linnthomas
More options Jun 27
Dear Linn,

How are you today with your beautiful grand mother I hope she is getting better on her sick bed?
Please tell her that the $2,800 plus your $495 which you get from the selling of the cookies will amount to $3,295 tell her to send the money with the account information I gave you while I look for where I will get the balance and complete it in order for the transaction to proceed.
I am very sorry about Bryan�s condition and pray that God will help to apprehend St0ck.
For your information I will not mail st0ck any more concerning this fund but all I need to tell you is that you should work fast so that we can get this concluded as soon as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3.

------------------------

[Linn to Manny]

DEAR MIST3R EZKWE2,

GRANDMA R3IELY WAS SO GLAD 2 SE UR AMALE 2DAY! SH3 SADE SH3 WIL PAY U
BACK DOUBLA WHEN SHA GATS HAR MON3Y!!

WE HAEV A PROBLEM THOUGH! GRANDMA SI BOROWNG 1000 FROM MAH AUNT
STACY!AUNT STACY SADE SH3 WIL NOT GIEV HAR DA MONEY UNTIL SHE GATS A
CURRENT PHOTO2 AND TEL3PHON3 NUMBR FOR U!! SHA WANTS 2 CAL U ON TEH
TAL3PHONE 2 ASK U SOME QU3STIONS! CAN U S3ND MAH AUNT A PICTURA AND UR
TEL3PHONA NUM3R SO WE CAN SAND U DA MONEY TOMORROW? H3R AMALE SI
[email protected]

IF NOT, THEN GRAND MA CAN ONLY SEND YOU $2,295!!! WE WAIT 4 YOUR WORD ON
WAT TO DUE NEXT!!

LIN!!!

------------------------

[Manny to Linn]

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to linnthomas
More options Jun 28
Linn,

I wonder why you are delaying this transaction I told on my reply to your mail yesterday that you should go ahead and send the $2,800 plus the $495 which you said you get from the sell of cookies and now you are telling me that your grand mother went to borrow money from Stacy, who is Stacy by the way, and why should I forward my information to her, is like you people are not serious, if you are not serious I will abandon you and face those that are serious to take care of this transaction and get the money claimed in their account.
Please help me to tell your grand mother that she should go ahead and send the $2,295.00 that is in her hands while I look for the balance, why I am saying this is because I don�t want another persons involvement as a third party in this deal what I passed through from the hands of St0ck I wouldn�t want it to repeat its self again.

Hope to hear from you.

------------------------

[Manny, after trying to play both sides of the fence, finally gets back to St0ck.]

[Manny to St0ck]

URGENT Inbox Manny

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to me
More options Jun 27
Dear St0ck,

I am surprise to read your mail again after a long time. To be candid with you I will not receive you here unless on an invitation because the impression you gave to me and the manner you are handling this transaction gives room to suspect your sincerity.
As you rightly said that your are in Africa, where are you really in Africa without my invitation or did you come for your own private business and decided to use this final opportunity to see me to conclude the transaction.

You don�t have any right to hold me or decide for me what I will do concerning this fund, if I should take your instruction and decided to do this transaction with you, what do you have to show me that you will be serious you will found wanting when the transaction is at its pick.

Look Mr. St0ck, if you have been serious about this transaction the fund would have been transferred in your bank account before now but I will only trust you on one condition that you will not fall me and will protect my interest before Mr. Bryan and his family whom I owe a lot of regard and respect for his honesty.
If you are really serious concerning this deal and you are sure that you are here in Africa or else where kindly give me your telephone number so that I can reach you there or I send somebody to come and meet you.

If you are serious I can be reached on this number 234-80-xxxxxxxxxx.

Regards,

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3.

------------------------

[St0ck to Manny]

Reply Forward

M3riweth3r Lewis St0ck
to 3mmanu3l
More options Jun 27

Well, well, we are finally getting down to brass tacks. If I had been serious about this transaction?!? You're trying to pin this on ME? I went all the way to Edmonton to meet with the Money Gram security chief because your Mr. Victor Adams said he couldn't get the MCTN. I bent over backwards to accommodate you, Ekazoo, and we could have had this transaction finished weeks ago if Mr. Adams knew what he was doing.

Where is Mr. Adams, anyway? Does he even exist? In all of this I've never heard a peep out of him. You have not let me speak to him directly.

Don't bother yourself with "invitations" to visit you. If you're speaking about the letter of invitation required to enter Nigeria, I already have it, as well as the necessary papers to cross the border from the country I am currently in (which I cannot reveal to you now, of course). It's amazing what miracles a few American dollars pressed into the right palms can accomplish.

You wish me to take care of your interests before those of Mr. Bryan. Well, on that score I can give you complete assurance. Bryan Grozny is of no consequence. He's a vegetable now. Even if he comes out of his coma, after so long he might as well have guacamole for brains. I doubt the police have even discovered that his money is gone, so no one will come after it. Once I have the $8.75 million in hand I will quickly disappear to some country that does not have an extradition treaty with Canada, and then it'll be as if M3rriweth3r Lewis St0ck never existed. Hopefully you'll be $19,000+ richer. We can still conclude this deal, if you just face up to your responsibilities.

Here's what will happen. I will arrive in Lagos on Thursday. Before that time I will give you instructions on when and where to meet. It'll be in a public place. The instructions will come via email from a secure address called "THE BLACK KAT." I will instruct you, via The Black Kat, on where the meeting will be held and how the tradeoff will occur. You are preferably to come alone, though if you prefer and feel safer Mr. Adams can come with you. No weapons, no police. If I suspect I'm being followed or set up, the meeting is off. I give you my word that, if you follow these instructions, you'll be in no danger.

As for me giving you my telephone number, I'm afraid I cannot do that. I have no assurance that any call I make to you, or any number at which you call me, will not be traced. Also, I must have assurance that you are not working with the police or will reveal my whereabouts to them. Sit tight and wait for further instructions.

I trust you to make the right choice, Mr. Ekazoo.

M3rriweth3r L. St0ck

------------------------

[Manny to St0ck]

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to me
More options Jun 28
DEAR ST0CK

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR MAIL, WITH THE CONTENTS,IT APPEARS THAT YOU ARE SERIOUS AND ONE CAN BELIEVE AND DO BUSINESS WITH YOU.
I DON�T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY BODY OR WORKING FOR ANY LAW ENFORSMENT AGENT TO UNDERMINE YOUR SAFETY.
YOU DON�T HAVE ANY PROBLEM COMING TO LAGOS,LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE SO THAT I CAN COME AND MEET YOU OR MR VICTOR ADAMS CAN MEET YOU ON ARRIVAL AND PICK YOU STRAIGHT TO YOUR HOTEL IF YOU HAVE ARRANGE ANY.
LOOK, AS A TRUE AFRICAN,I WILL NOT LET YOU OUT TO ANY BODY OR ALLOW ANY THING BAD TO DISCOMFORT YOUR STAY HERE IN LAGOS.
IF YOU FEEL QUITE UNSAFE IN LAGOS,I SUGEST YOU GO STRAIGHT TO SOUTH-EAST OF THE COUNTRY,THERE ARE GOOD CITIES THAT CAN BE COMFORTABLE TO STAY FOR LONG TIME WITHOUT BEING NOTICE BY ANYBODY.
SHOULD YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION OF THE COOL CITIES IN THE SOUTH-EAST, OR DIRECTIVE ON HOW TO COME INN, FEEL FREE TO CALL MR VICTOR ADAMS ON HIS MOBILE PHONE NUMBER,
234 8060101430.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

REGARDS,

3MMANU3L 3K3KW3.

------------------------

[Enter Stacy Sanches, Linn�s aunt.]
[Stacy to Manny]

[email protected]
to 3mmanu3l
More options Jun 28
I am Linn's Aunt. Linn came to me crying. She said you were very mean to
her and she did not want to talk to you anymore. Can you tell me what is
going on? All I asked for was your picture and a phone number? Why did
you have to yell at her. Do you know she is only 12 years old? She was
only trying to do her best.

I don't know where to go from here. My Mother Amb3r is very sick right
now. Her bruises has not healed very much and she really needs the money
for the hospital bills. Why don't you try to help her instead of yelling
at little girls. Next time pick on someone your own size.

------------------------

[Manny to Stacy]

REPLY FROM 3K3KW3 Inbox Manny

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to stacysanches
More options Jun 29
Stacy,

To be candid I am tired of the whole thing, I don�t know why people keep making things difficult for their self, I told Linn to tell her grand mother that she should stop disturbing her self since she said that she has $2,295 she should go ahead and send the one she have while I will look for the balance.
As for my picture, I will advice that you should send the money by today so that I can procure the necessary papers the will lead to the smooth transfer of the money to your mothers account, while I look for a scanner to scan my international passport for your perusal.

Hope to receive the payment slip today.

Regards,

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3.

------------------------

[Amb3r, finally out of the hospital, replies to Manny.]
[Amb3r to Manny]

Thank you Mr. 3k3kw3 Inbox Manny

amb3rreiley@xxxxx
to 3mmanu3l
More options Jun 29
Hello Mr. 3k3kw3,

I have just gotten out of the hospital. Linn and her mother came by to
help me today. As you can see, I am still very sick, but the doctors are
allowing me to go home. I managed to talk Stacy into giving the $1,000
so you don't have to worry about that part.

I wish to thank you for helping me financially with making the final
part of the payment to procure the documents. My hospital bills comes
out to be over $75,000 so I desperately need the money right now. I
thank God for bringing you into my life when I most need it.

Tomorrow, I will send Linn to the bank to transfer the money.

When I get better, I want to come visit you in your beautiful city
Lagos.

Thanks for all your help.
Amb3r.

DC19234.jpg
21K View Download

Last edited by Canadon Alfa on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Manny to Amb3r]

THANK GOD Inbox Manny

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to Amb3r
More options Jun 30
DEAR Amb3r,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY I PRAY THAT GOD IN HEAVEN WILL SEE YOU THROUGH THIS ILLMENT.
PLEASE I AM HAPPY THAT YOU WILL SEND LINN TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY BEEN FRIDAY I WILL WAIT TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP SO THAT BY NEXT WEEK THE MONEY WILL BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS,

3MMANU3L 3K3KW3.

------------------------

[St0ck responds to Manny from his �secure� email adddress.]
[St0ck to Manny]

The Black Kat <[email protected]> wrote: Hello Mr. Ekazoo. You
> know who this is. You know what this is about.
>
> Thank you for your email and your suggestions. Let us meet in the city
> of Yola. I know that is far but I believe there are Interpol agents in
> Lagos and cannot risk the larger cities. I can arrange to be in Yola on
> Friday. If you agree I'll forward you specific information on the
> meeting place and time.
>
> Once we're agreed on time and place, I (or someone) will place a
> telephone call to you confirming our instructions.
>
> Please reply to this address.
>
> M*L***S*T*O*C*K
> --
> The Black Kat

------------------------

[Manny to St0ck]

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:27:53 -0700 (PDT), "3mmanu3l 3k3kw3"
<[email protected]> said:
> St0ck,
> Thanks very much for your mail; I don't know why you are much concerned
> about your security in my country than me. I want to believe from your
> mail that your purpose of coming to this country is because of my
> transaction with you.
> It is my responsibility to protect you throughout your stay and you are
> not suppose to border about your safety more than me your host unless
> your journey is not genuine.
> I hope you understand that Nigeria is my country and there is no way
> you can know this country better than me. Let me tell you one gospel
> truth about the security of this country and it citizen, the country is
> safe for all kind of people and life so you don't need to border much
> about your safety than your host.
> If you are really sure of what you are talking about or you are serious
> of your coming to Nigeria, Yola is not the best place for you and our
> transaction, I will be happy if you take my advice and follow my
> instruction, you will not encounter any problem and nobody will ever
> detect your where about and I will promise you before God that I mean
> no harm and you will not regret our relationship.
> I will suggest you go straight to Enugu or Owerri in the Eastern part
> of the Country than Yola.
> Let me know immediately you arrive and were you staying so that Mr.
> Victor Adams can come and well come you.
> Waiting to read from.
>
> 3mmanu3l 3k3kw3

------------------------

[Stock to Manny]

To: "3mmanu3l 3k3kw3" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 04:02:04 +0100
Subject: Re: OUR MEETING.

Thank you for your response Mr. Ekazoo. I appreciate your willingness to
meet with me. The entire purpose of my visit to Nigeria is to conclude
this transaction with you. In fact, everything I've done for the past 2
months has been aimed at securing this fund.

I've taken your suggestion to heart. I have booked at the Royal Palace
Hotel in Egenu. The address is 301/303, Agbani Road, Enugu. Tel:
042-xxxxxxx, 042-xxxxxxxx.

Go to the Royal Palace Hotel in Egenu. I will be available after 6:00 PM
local time, Friday, June 30. Go to the front desk of the hotel. Ask for
the room number of Mr. Harry Krack. Say to the desk clerk, "I would like
the room number for Hairy Krack, please." THIS IS A CODE WORD. I cannot
tell you the name I'm registered under, but I will tell the desk clerk
to respond to this message. The desk clerk will give you a room number.
Go to that room. You will knock six times, 1, 2, 3, then wait 5 seconds,
then knock again, 4, 5, 6. This is how I'll know you are there.

When the door opens, follow the instructions of the person inside. Once
I (or anyone I may send to that hotel room) am satisfied that you're
prepared to release the $8.75 million, you'll receive an envelope
containing $19,873 in U.S. dollars, in cash. Inside the envelope will be
a paper containing the account number and account information that you
will send the $8.75 million to. The account is located at a bank in the
Cayman Islands. In the envelope you'll find all the paperwork necessary
to complete the transfer.

I appreciate that you want me to feel welcome and secure in Nigeria.
It's my business to be suspicious, which is why I'm taking extreme
precautions regarding security. I know you understand.

This is the easiest $19,000 you will ever make in your career, Ekazoo. I
applaud you for making the right choice.

I look forward to seeing you at the Royal Palace Hotel. Again, go to the
desk and ask where you can find Harry Krack.

Someone will call you soon to go over these instructions.

M*L*S*T*O*C*K

------------------------
[Ironman to me--behind the scenes!]

Safari -> flight + car = mad mugu Inbox Manny

tony
to me
More options Jun 30

I just got off the phone with victor addams. He didn't think st0ck was
serious, so he is not coming today. Get this, he tells me the reason he
can't meet st0ck in the morning is that he has to take a flight to Unugu
and then drive to the hotel. He wants to set up a time tomorrow at 9:pm.

Ha!! This is better than I could imagine.

More options Jun 30
I listened to the conversation again, and he is driving instead of
flying. Still a long ass drive though.

http://media.putfile.com/victoradamms

------------------------
[Manny to St0ck]

To: "The Black Kat" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 05:54:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear St0ck.
Thank you very much for your mail. You put lot confusion in my head or
let me put it this way that something is wrong somewhere and I will
appreciate if you will let me know so that I will really be careful of
myself and not enter into any trouble for another person�s sin.
What you are tell me is not deferent from what I watched in firm
called SKYFACE. I don�t think you really understand the transaction
and what it takes to conclude it or Mr Bryan did not properly brief
you before taking over or are you a Ghost?
Let me repeat it once more to you that I will not be part and parcel
of any arrangement to undermine your freedom here in Nigeria and else
were.
Look, my friends if you are not serious about this transaction do let
me know immediately so that I can revert back to Amber and finalize
with her
I don�t think I can meet you again with the way you approaching the
transaction and your statement, I don�t feel comfortable. Dealing with
someone who pretends to be invisible because he can be dangerous to
the transaction and me.
Did you really understand the volume of the amount you are talking
about? See the way you want to handle such transaction, look let me
put it direct to you, if you don�t stop this your hide and seek way
and come out let us transact this deal, I will not hesitate to call it
off immediately with you.
I want believe you that your propose of coming to Nigeria is because
of this transaction and you are behaving like a ghost or are you
making jest of my person.
I have made it quite clear to you that as far as you are in this
country because of me, you need not to worry about your safety even if
you ROB or KILL someone, I will give you the maximum security and
nothing will happen to you. this country belong to Nigerians and by
vesture of my position in the society, am one of the privilege ones
you can rely on.
Waiting to hear clearer details from you
Regards
3mmanu3l 3k3kw3

------------------------
[St0ck to Manny]

Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:48:14 +0100

Ekazoo, you should know that I called Victor Adams to cut through all of
this crap, and he's going to meet me at the hotel at 9PM tomorrow. I
still don't understand why he can't come earlier, but, ok, we'll do it
his way. So, this should be resolved at 9:00 tomorrow night.

I still don't understand why you charge me with not being serious about
this transaction. Here's how serious I am: Bryan is in a coma, Roxanne
is in a mental institution and Amber had her face rearranged. I can
never return to Canada. I'm on the lam. I've flown thousands of miles to
conclude this transaction, and now I'm going to be sitting in a hotel
room for the next 26 hours with my dick in my hand waiting for Victor to
show up. So you must understand how serious I am.

That said I appreciate you wanting me to feel welcome.

M*L***S*T*O*C*K

------------------------
[Manny to St0ck]

Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 14:11:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: UPDATE

DEAR ST0CK,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT MR. VICTOR ADAMS COULD NOT MAKE TO ENUGU
TODAY BECAUSE HIS CAR WAS INVOVLED IN AN ACCIDENT ALONG THE ROAD. I
WILL ADVISE YOU CALL MR ADAMS TO REFIX THE MEETING BUT MEAN WHILE HIS
DRIVER IS ON HIS WAY TO ENUGU.

HOPE TO HAER FROM YOU SO AS TO KNOW WHAT NEXT TO DO.

REGARDS,

3MMANU3L 3K3KW3

------------------------
[St0ck to Manny]

Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 18:28:08 +0100
Subject: Re: UPDATE

Well, I'm sorry to hear about that, but frankly I've had enough of
Victor Adams. He has been nothing but an incompetent boob. He's botched
all the various transfers that Bryan and I have tried to send you, and
now he can't even drive straight enough to show up at the hotel and
collect $19,000. What's with this guy? Not the sharpest tool in shed, is
he? I doubt he could find his own backside with both hands in broad
daylight. You don't endear me to you by employing such fools.

I don't want to deal with Victor anymore. I must also leave Enugu
because I believe Interpol has discovered my presence here. I'm checking
out of the hotel. If you still want to proceed with this transaction,
let's set up another meeting, this one in Port Harcourt. I will meet you
at the Blues Cafe. Name the time.

Let's get this done with!

St0ck

------------------------
[Manny to St0ck]

Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 01:54:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: EVERY THING IS AS ARRANGED

DEAR ST0CK,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR MAIL WHILE I APOLOGISE FOR MR. ADAMS
INABILITY TO KEEP THE APPIONTMENT AT ENUGU, IT IS NOT HIS OWN MAKING
BUT IT IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME. YOU
IMPRESSION ON MR. ADAMS IS TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER I WANT TO ASSURE YOU
THAT HE WILL NOT FAIL AGAIN.

YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE FAILURE OF THAT MEETING BECAUSE THE DRIVER WHO
WAS AT THE HOTEL BY THAT TIME COULD NOT MEET YOU AS WE DIDNT RECEIVE
ANY CALL FROM YOU. I HOPE YOU SHOULD LEARN CALL TO CONFIRM WHEN SUCH
APPIONTMENT IS ARRANGED.

HIS DRIVER IS STILL AT ENUGU AND READY TO MEET YOU AND PICK UP THE
ENVELOP THAT CONTAIN THE WHOLE DETAILS. I WILL INSTRUCT HIM TO PROCEED
TO PORT HARCOURT TO MEET YOU. HE IS JUST A DRIVER JUST DONT DISCUSS
ANTTHING WITH HIM BECAUSE HE DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE TRANSACTION
WHAT YOU DO IS TO HAND HIM OVER THE ENVELOP TO HIM SO THAT HE WILL
COME BACK TO LAGOS.

AS SOON AS I GET THE INFORMATIONS FROM YOU THROUGH THE DRIVER, I WILL
ARRANGE THE NECESSARY PLUS THE FUND RELEASE ORDER/ AUTHORITY TO
REMITTE WHICH I WILL COME BY MYSELF FOR THE NECESSARY SIGNING BEFORE
THE FUND COULD BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON BEACUSE EVERYTHING IS AS PLANNED AND THERE
IS NEED TO PROTECT YOU AND THE TRANSFER BASED ON WHAT IS ON THE GROUND
NOW.

I WILL ADVICE YOU REPLY ALL CORESPONDENCE TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY
FOR SECURITY REASON.

REGARDS,

3MMANU3L 3K3KW3.

------------------------
[Manny to St0ck]

Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 02:24:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Waiting

Dear St0ck
I want to advice you to try and arrange one mobile phone so that we will
have easy communication,it will really help us becoase communication has
been our problem and i think there is pratical need for us to be
communicating always for the intrest of our relationship.

You know there is no number to contact you for now so i will advice
you to call me immediately on this number xxxxxxxxxxx to confirm
before the the driver leave Enugu to meet you.

Waiting to hear from you
3mmanu3l 3k3kw3

------------------------

Last edited by Canadon Alfa on Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Manny tries again to set up Amb3r as insurance that he�ll get his money even if things don�t go well with St0ck.]

[Manny to Amb3r]

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to amberreiley
More options Jul 5
Amb3r,

How are you today I hope you are fine?

I am surprise why I have not heard from you since last week, are you well at all, if you are still interested in the transaction kindly send the money to the account I gave so that I can procure the document that will assist me transfer the fund to your account.

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3.

------------------------
[Ironman calls Manny and Victor as St0ck.]

tony
to me
More options Jul 6 (7 days ago)
manny
http://media.putfile.com/stockmafc

victor
http://media.putfile.com/victor-83

------------------------
[St0ck to Manny]

Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 00:33:40 +0100
Subject: Re: Waiting

Ekazoo, I've done everything you asked. I've called you twice now trying
to set up this meeting. You hung up on me once and the second time you
didn't want to talk. As I tried to tell you over the phone I'm in Port
Harcourt cooling my heels waiting for you and Victor to decide that
you're serious about this.

What kind of half-assed businessman are you? With people like you in
charge, I'm getting the impression that the African Continental Bank
must be a piggy bank. I've never had so much trouble trying to arrange a
financial transaction. You are the stupidest banker I've ever met in my
life. No wonder Victor Adams is such an incompetent sap. You two are
like Laurel and Hardy. I've come thousands of miles with Interpol on my
heels only to get the runaround.

This is your last chance. Meet me at the Blues Cafe in Port Harcourt at
6PM (1800 hours) Friday evening. We'll do the handoff there. Don't
disappoint me again, Ekazoo. Remember. BLUES CAFE. PORT HARCOURT. 1800
HOURS FRIDAY 7 JULY. Be there.

ST0CK

------------------------
[Stacy to Manny]

MESSAGE FROM AMBER Inbox Manny

[email protected]
to e_3k3kw32
More options Jul 6
Mr. 3mmanu3l,

Amb3r has asked me to pass a message to you. Col St0ck had contacted her
last week to inform her that he is taking over the transaction with you.
If she attempts to contact you in the future, he will come back to
Canada to kill her and her family. After the recent events with her
getting beat up, she fears for her life and does not want to risk
anyone in her family getting hurt.

However, She is very disappointed in YOU most of all. You had promised
her that you will not tell Col St0ck about working the deal through her.
She says that you are the son of Judas Iscariot. You say sweet things
all the while working against her to sell her to the highest bidder.

It is true that she does not have as much money to offer you as Col.
St0ck, but her money is clean unlike Col St0ck's money.

Stacy.

P.S. I hope you enjoy the blood money you are getting from St0ck.

------------------------
[Manny sees his insurance crumbling, and tries to backpedal.]
[Manny to Stacy]

MY WORDS Inbox Manny

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to stacysanches
More options Jul 7
Dear Amb3r,

I am surprise to hear this from you after all that I have done to protect your interest in the transaction, I have nothing to do with St0ck because he is a killer the last mail he sent to me if you are still interested I will forward it to you for your perusal.
Could you please tell me your mind concerning the deal, are you still interested in the deal?

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3.

------------------------
[Stacy to Manny]

i think you are lying. Inbox Manny

[email protected]
to 3mmanu3l
More options Jul 7
How did Col St0ck find out about the transaction with Amber if you
didn't tell him?
Just like Judas, you are lying to set up Amber to die for your own
gains.

Of course Amb3r is still interested in the transaction, but she will not
risk her life for it.

Stacy.

------------------------
[Manny to Stacy]

Fwd: THIS IS ST0CK. Inbox Manny

3mmanu3l 3k3kw3
to stacysanches
More options Jul 7

Note: forwarded message attached.
STACY,

THIS IS THE LAST MAIL ST0CK SENT TO ME GO THROUGH IT YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT I AM NOT A LIAR.

3MMANU3L 3K3KW3.

[Attaches St0ck's "I am back" email]

------------------------
[Meanwhile, St0ck and Manny are still negotiating about the meeting.]
[St0ck to Manny]

Victor is an idiot! Inbox Manny

[email protected]
to 3k3kw3_acbbank
More options Jul 7(6 days ago)
Ekazoo, I'm done working with that moron driver Victor. I waited for him
in Port Harcourt today at the blues cafe as we discussed, but he never
showed up. This is the third time I've been screwed over by your
retarded
driver Victor.

Do you realize how dangerous and perverse your country is? I once nearly
crashed a hire car on the road from Enugu caused by the sudden
appearance around a corner of a flock of beautiful black African women
dressed in bras and hot pants. . . . They were, of course, prostitutes.
Do you realize that they offered me a chance at anal sex? The
prostitutes in Canada will not do anal sex for all the money in the
world. I do not want to stay in your perverse country any longer than I
have to.

I tell you what. I understand that you are a busy man, so I will allow
you to set the time and date and location in Port Harcourt that you can
meet with me. I will expect to meet you in person, and not the moron
Victor. The only stipulation I have is that the meeting must be in a
public place.

Let's get this done with!

St0ck

------------------------
[Manny to St0ck]

Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:44:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: You are joking

Dear St0ck
Let me tell you the gospel truth about me and Victor, we never really
believe you or see you as a serious person that somebody can transact
business with.
The way and manner you talk with a bully voice dose not speak well of
you, I don�t think you have common respect for people even your
elders.
The gentle is now in Portharcourt, but will not meet you until I give
the go-ahead. You want to meet him in a public place and were do you
want to meet? Like I told you before that I cannot see you now until I
facilitate the the transaction in final stage.
Let�s book the meeting tomorrow evening so that I will inform the man
to meet you and pick up the envelope from you.
Do not discourse anything with him, he is just messenger.

Waiting for your confirmation to meet tomorrow.

Regards
3mmanu3l 3k3kw3.

------------------------
[St0ck to Manny]

Get this deal done! Inbox Manny

The Black Kat
<[email protected]> to 3mmanu3l
More options Jul 7 (6 days ago)
Hello Mr. Ekazoo,

Do you think I am some oyibo here for sightseeing? Do you think that I
like to hide from the MoPo every day? Do you think I like to have my
nyash go scatter scatter from drinking the water? Even a man of your
intelligence can see that the answer is NO to all these questions.

I came here specifically to finish this deal. I am anxious to get this
deal done. I can assure you that if Victor treated me this way in
Canada, he would be in the morgue right now. Don't you EVER accuse me
of not being serious again. Do you hear me? You will find out that I am
deadly serious when it comes to money.

However, I am no fresh fish. I don't want to give 19,000 to a total
stranger. Since you only require around $4,000 to procure the documents,
I will only give your man this minimum amount. You will get the rest
when you take the transaction past the final stage. This will give me
insurance
in the event that your man takes off with my money.

Also, I will not meet your man unless you give me his name and phone
number so I can verify his identity prior to the meeting. After I verify
that he is not affiliated with the police, I will give your man the
meeting place.

M*L***S*T*O*C*K

------------------------
[Manny to St0ck]

Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 06:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Get this deal done!

DEAR FRIEND.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR MAIL,I CAN SEE,YOU ARE ENJOYING YOURSELF
IN PORTHACOURT,THE CITY IS COOL FOR ANY KIND OF LIFE WITH A LOT OF
WOMEN ARROUND,READY TO GIVE IT TO YOU,I WILL ADVICE YOU TO TAKE IT
EASY,SO THAT YOU DON�T BREAK YOUR WAIST WHILE ON DUTY.
I THINK THIS THE RIGHT TIME, YOU LAERN HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE, IF YOU
ARE A RETIRED CONONEL IN CANADA.DO YOU KNOW IF AM A SERVING GENARAL
HERE IN NIGERIA?, YOU MUST SHOW RESPECT TO PEOPLE SO THAT YOU WILL BE
RESPECTED,
IF YOU CAN CALL MY REPRESENTATIVE A STRANGER BEFORE ME, YOU CAN GO
AHEAD ENJOY YOURSELF IN PORTHACOURT AND LEAVE ME A LONE.
IF THERE IS NEED TO SCREEN ANYBODY NOW, I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE THAT
NEED TO BE SCREEN FROM HEAD TO TOE, YOU DON�T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE
TALKING ABOUT AND YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.

MY FRIEND,IF YOU DON�T WANT TO FOLLOW MY ADVICE IN THIS
RELATIONSHIP,YOU BETTER FORGET IT AND STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME HERE.
LOOK NOBODY IS AFTER YOUR MONEY OR INTREST IN HANDING YOU OVER TO
INTERPOL,WE DON�T KNOW YOUR CRIME AND NOBODY HAS EVER ASKED US TO GIVE
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU,WE WILL NOT DO IT AND NO AMOUNT OF MONEY OR
THREAT WILL MAKE US DO IT,

FEEL FREE WITH ME FOR THIS SHORT TIME AND FINALISE YOUR TRANSACTION
AND GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.I WANT TO HAVE YOU AS FRIEND NOT ENEMY.
PLEASE, UNMASK YOUR MYSTERY AND WORK ALONG WITH ME,I PROMISE YOU
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU,I WILL GIVE YOU THE MAXIMUM SECURITY AND
INSURE YOUR SAFETY HERE IN AFRICA.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL SEE MY REPRESENTATIVE AND HAND HIM OVER THE
ENVOLOPE THAT CONTAINS YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS AND THE $19,000.00, HE
DOSE NOT KNOW WHY.YOU ARE HERE AND DON�T NEED TO DISCOUSE WITH HIM.

WAITING

3K3KW3

------------------------
[St0ck to Manny]

Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 22:14:52 +0100
Subject: Re: Get this deal done!

Ekazoo, I appreciate your thoughts, but you don't seem to understand my
position. You seem to think that my procedures indicate that I don't
trust you. I understand how this can be offensive to you in your
culture. However these precautions are as much for YOUR safety as they
are for MINE. I'm not afraid that you will rat me out to Interpol. I
understand that there's no amount of money they can give you that would
make you confess to them about me. That's fine. But these people are
playing for keeps. Bryan's father has hired a private investigator to
track me down. I already narrowly evaded this man in Enugu. He's not
just some rent a cop that Grozny hired to turn me in to Interpol. He's a
killer who will put a bullet in the back of my head if he finds me. I
know this man and have dealt with him. This man will have no hesitation
to capture you or your representative and put bamboo splints under your
fingernails until you tell them where I am, what I look like and where
I'll be tomorrow. Or, worse yet, he'll sack your man before he even gets
to the meeting place, bundle him up in the trunk of a car and then send
one of his own men in his place to sucker me in. I wouldn't want to see
that happen to your driver and I'm sure you wouldn't either, as you'll
never see your driver again and you wouldn't get the $19,000. THESE
PRECAUTIONS PROTECT YOU. Do not take them personally. We're both men of
action and we want this transfer to go off well.

I'll meet with your representative tomorrow (Sunday) at 1900 hours (7:00
PM). I'll meet him at the NO. 8 Tombia Street restaurant in Port
Harcourt. There is no sign, your man will recognize it by the red gate.

Tell your driver to go inside and sit at one of the bar tables at the
far end of the restaurant. He is to order rice and chapattis. This is
how I'll know him. I'll slip the envelope containing the $19,000 into
his jacket pocket. Inside the envelope will be a paper with the bank
transfer information on it for the 8.75 million. Once I've put the
envelope in his pocket I'll walk away. If there are any deviations from
this procedure I'm not responsible for the consequences.

I'll call you one hour before the meeting to confirm that your man will
be there. If you don't respond, I'll know the meeting is off.

Again understand that these precautions are for you and your driver's
safety every bit as much as my own.

M*L***S*T*O*C*K

Last edited by Canadon Alfa on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Manny to St0ck]

Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 08:07:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nobody is meeting you today till next time

Good friend.
Thank you very much for your mail. Haven gone through your mail, I
want to believe that some one is out for a mischief and let me put it
to you that you are not real.
The types of game you are playing dose longer exist again in Africa,
so I will advice you to look out another place and complete your game.
Nobody is after you, your are the one after yourself and if you don�t
take time and change your way, you may find yourself in hands of Ijaw
Militants.
My line is off for the weekend, I may give you my confidential line on
Monday when am satisfied with your identity. Do you know the amount of
money evolved and no reasonable person can transaction such deal with
a ghost look alike?
Nobody is meeting you today till next time.
Regards
3mmanu3l

------------------------
[Manny to St0ck]

Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 08:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: This deal will be completed if you help to do my work perfectly

Dear St0ck
Dont border to call me today,i will give you a confidential line by
monday,so that as soon as you call,i will tell my representative to
see you and collect the envolope from you.,you must text the meeting
place to my number that i will give you tomorrow for security purpose.
waiting to hear from you
3mmanu3l

------------------------
[Ironman calls Manny as St0ck again...brief conversation]

tony
to me
More options Jul 9 (4 days ago)
here is the audio.
http://media.putfile.com/stfumanny

------------------------
[St0ck to Manny]

Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 01:25:42 +0100
Subject: Re: This deal will be completed if you help to do my work
perfectly

All right, Ekazoo, we will do it your way. Give me the number of your
secure line and I'll text you the meeting location on Monday.

I've had to move hotels in Port Harcourt because I fear the private
investigator is on my trail. I do hope we can get this concluded soon.
Thank you.

M*L***S*T*O*C*K

------------------------
[Manny to St0ck]

Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 05:19:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: urgent

Dear friend.

Thank you very much for the mail, the number to reach me or text me as
agreed is,
xxxxxxxxxx, I arrange this number for this transaction and all
communication will go this number,
Be informed that my representative was at the restaurant by 6, 30 to
7,30pm yesterday, he even complied as directed could not notice your
presence in the restaurant that belong to a lady
he bought a plate of rice with potatoes, as he was going back some
white men numbering about four drove in a pajero jeep.

I will asked him to hang on and again till you text me the next
meeting place
Waiting to receive your text or call.

3mmanu3l.

------------------------
[Ironman to me]

tony
to me
More options Jul 10 (3 days ago)
I just sent him this. I want to make sure that he doesn't question the
"skype" sms number before I go into the pgp stuff.

THOSE MEN WERE ASSASINS THAT MUST HAVE FOLLOWED ME FROM UNUGU. SOME HOW
THEY FOUND OUT ABOUT THE MEETING. I WILL SEND YOU MEETING LOCATION
TOMORROW.

------------------------
[St0ck to Manny]

Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:58:21 +0100
Subject: Re: urgent

I will be texting this number soon with further instructions.

I'm very glad that your man noticed the Pajero Jeep yesterday. This was
the reason why I didn't come in to the restaurant, because I noticed
this car prowling around shortly before I was to go inside. I saw the
same vehicle in Enugu but there was only one man in it. I'm sure he's
working for Ratchett (the private investigator hired by Bry4n Gr0zny's
father). I'm sorry I didn't come inside but as soon as I saw the Jeep I
decided I could not put your man in danger. If I had gone in Ratchett
might well have killed both of us. I'm convinced Gr0zny hired him to rub
me out. I don't even think Gr0zny cares about the money. He knows I
tried to kill his son and he wants revenge pure and simple.

Now that we've both seen the Jeep, however, Ratchett will change
tactics. He's got to know that we're on to him by now. I'll text your
phone in the next few hours with instructions for the meeting. I'll do
all I can to ensure the safety of your man.

M*L***S*T*O*C*K

------------------------
[Manny to St0ck]

Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

Ok,
I will wait for your text massage, but I don�t believe that that jeep
is trailing you, the owner of the restaurant is a call girl and girls
do hang around the place waiting for all these white men fucking
around.
Let me warn you the last time, if you are here for joke, do let me
know immediately so that I can tell the man to come back to his work,
Nobody is after you as far as am concern, but be careful with your
life.
Waiting
3mmanu3l

------------------------
[Ironman texts Manny...not sure what the message is. It elicits this, his final response:]

Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 04:13:31 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friend.
Your text massage was received immediately and am sorry to inform you
that the meeting will not take place again.
We are apprehensive of your action and there is no need to risk our
freedom because of an invisible man like you.
How could you give us appointment at the zoo by that time of day if
you are not a bad son, the transaction will stay indefinitely for now
and I advice you to go back to your country.
Bye

From his last email, he still thinks st0ck is real and very dangerous. I
am going to sms him back with a FU msg that he didn't show up again.

----------------------
[Ironman's final text to Manny:]

"LITTLE BOY. U DID NOT SHOW UP FOR THE MEETING.

WHY DO YOU CHALLENGE MY PATIENCE FOOL? DO YOU COUNT THE VALUE OF YOUR
OWN LIFE SO SHORT? DO U THINK GOD WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR THE LIES YOU
SPEAK? WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYING? COME MEET ME FACE TO FACE TO PROVE
WHO IS BAD SON."

------------------------

Oh Manny, we hardly knew ye! Crying or Very sad

Anyway, after 2 rounds with this mugu, I think we're finally done. Kudos again to Ironman without whose quick thinking and stellular phone presence (get it? Laughing ) this bait would have been dead long ago.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic