SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

an unfinished bait Mr duke does buisness with borat.UPDATED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr_steven_fairweather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is what has gone on so far. i start with my first reply, skipping the original letter sent. there are 53 e-mails in total, so i am cutting out un-important stuff. i always sighn off as teh borat, and he sighns off as mr duke, just incase your wondering why my name is missing. borats writing is in dark red, mr dukes is in quoted text. mine is in normaly text.

mark,

i am the hapy to help u. please tell me what you wanting me to do.

from,

he sends me another e-mail, pretty much saying what he did in the original.

to mark,

wat is u speak of? i do not understanding!, please xplane

from,

Quote:
This is to inform you that I received your message.I will want to use this medium to inform you to go through my last mail to you and send the required informations as listed in my earlier mail to enable us proceed for the fund transfer.

I wait your urgent response.

Mr Mark Duke

mark,

i still not the understand.

from,

Quote:
Dear Borat,

Ok ,since you said you dont understand.This is what is required from you as of now to enable us submit for the approval documents in your name.

1.Beneficiary's name and address
2.Bank name and address
3.Account number
4.Swift code
5.Phone and fax numbers of the Bank.
6 Your direct phone and fax numbers
7 A copy of your international passport or driver's license for identification.

I wait your immediate response.

Mr Duke.

oh, u want mi card? find it attachment

from,

i attach this image.

Quote:
Dear Borat,

Please be informed that I could not download the attached file.Please do resend the attached file via this email address and also this is what is required from you as of now to enable us submit for the approval documents in your name.

1.Beneficiary's name and address
2.Bank name and address
3.Account number
4.Swift code
5.Phone and fax numbers of the Bank.
6 Your direct phone and fax numbers
7 A copy of your international passport or driver's license for identification.

I wait your immediate response.

Mr Duke.

how odd, considering i realy did attach a working image. oh well ill send him another.

wat is swifting code? i attach picture of me you ask for.

from,

i attach the following image

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/Sorrow_66/Boratnalotnisku.jpg

his next reply simply asks me for my details again

you ask for passporting? i make one now 4 u, hope it work.

1.YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS : Mr borat sagdiyev, 13 yurksmersh lane, kasikstan

2. YOUR BANK NAME AND ADDRESS
what is you mean?

3.YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER
3?

4.YOUR ACCOUNT ROUTINE NUMBER OR SWIFT CODE
wat is swifty code?

5. THE PHONE AND FAX NUMBER OF YOUR BANK.
i know?

6 YOUR DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
???? like swifty code?

from,

i re-attach my "passport".

Quote:
Dear Borat,

Your mail is well received.

Please be informed that the bank name and address is just the name of your bank and their address.

Please do send it as soon as possible.

Mr Duke.

ohhh i understanding.13 yurksmersh lane, kasikstan

is this correctly?

kind regardings,

so far, i have given mr duke quite a hard time, what with my stupidity, and bad english skills. oh well, there is money to be had for the lad.

a few more e-mails are exchanged, pretty much the same as before, just me accting confused about the bank address. finaly we get thru, and he sends me this

Quote:
This is to inform you that I will be going to the appropriate authority to submitt your details for the approval documents which will be issued in your name.I will get back to you later today once I come back.

so now were finally getting some were, hes bound to be asking me for money soon.
Quote:

This is to inform you my outcome today for the submition of the approval documents in your name ,which will enable the fund transfer to your bank account.

I wish to inform you that the approval documents will cost us some money.The actual amount needed is 4,800USD.For now,I am having with me the sum of 3000USD.

I want you to assist with the remaining 1,800USD to enable me to pay to the concerned authority once the documents is approved by Friday.

Please I wait your urgent response to enable me send to you how you will send the money.

Mr Duke.

there we go. too bad borat dosnt quite understand.

to mr duke,

yes! please sending $1,800 to me, what way willl send you money to me? i have banking account if u want to send money to that accounting! please get back to me soon with furthing informations

from,

Quote:
Dear Borat,

Please be informed as I told you earlier that usd 4,800 is required .Out of which I have USD3,000.All that is remaning now is USD1,800 which you have to send to me to enable me submit the required documents for approval,so that the total sum can be transfered to your account.

I wait to hearing from you.

dear duke,

yes i understaning the you want sending me US 1,800. please informing me of how you planing ot send money to me, the borat.

from,

this banter continues, with me acting quite confused as to why he wants to send me 1,800. finaly i understand that he wants me to send him money.

Quote:
What I said is that you have to send to me 1,800USD for me to complete it and pay for the approval documents.

i have no documentatsions you speeking of, but i have moneys to give you! i take them out of banking today. how i send moning to u?

his next e-mail was rather long, but he pretty much gives me some options in kazikstan to send him money (the lad acctualy research some places for me to send money)

mr duke,

i go to office of money today, they say i only send 500 per day, they also saying i need identifications of persons i send to for computing system, i not know, i need your identifications.

from.

in his next e-mail, he attaches his "passport" it looked quit convincing, except for the fact he had cut some one elses face out of a magazine and placed it over the original when he scanned it.

mr duke,

i go to money orifice 2day, they say identificaitons is fake!, i call them lier, they tell me no, it is fake. i do n ot think it is fake, what do do i dp?

Quote:

I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT MY PASSPORT COPY WHICH I SENT TO YOU IS ORIGINAL AND NOT FAKE.

PLEASE IF YOU CANNOT SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEYGRAM,SHOULD I SEND TO YOU A BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY.I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.

more e-mails are sent regarding his passport. i agree to send him money thru a diffrent money gram service.

mr duke,

they still say i need u ID cardification, what i do? they say one you send is faking? mabe u send friend? they say if you take photography with you holding a sighn with secret code word and money gram place name on it, they accept that. otherwise, money not be sending due to stupid peeple at moneygraming place.

i once again make a trip to the money gram office in the hope they will change there mind.

mr duke,

i not know? moneygram place say need u ID. i tell them to intercourse donkey. today i find new moneygram place.

i find a new, inovative place nown as Western Union, and explain to my lad how it is the future of sending money.

dear duke,

i go to western union offices 2day and say "i send monie to mr duke" thai asking for addresses, and i sai [email protected]. thai say it not adreses? wat i do now?

from,

so now we have gotten to WU, he tells me to send his money to a friend in germany. some more confusion over this, but i finaly send the amount of $180 to his friend in germany, or at least borat thinks its his friend. (he acctualy wanted 1800, but thats not important now is it)

dear duke,

ur freind in germanys, mr rudolph hess e-maled me 2dai to tel me he got monies of 180, and 1620. plese continues with buisnes so we mai get certificatesnes.

from,

rudolph hess was one of the top ranking nazi officers durin world war 2, his plight ended in him trying to make peace, by flying to scotland solo for talks, he crashed his plain and was caprtured.

oh know, the lads money has been chopped by a nazi. i dont think hes to happy about that.

Quote:
HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMEBODY ELSE IN GERMANY HAS THE MONEY.WHEN THE MONEY IS NOT BEEN SENT TO ME.INFACT I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR TYPE OF PERSON .I SENT YOU THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO SEND THE MONEY,NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME SOMEBODY WHOM I DONT EVEN KNOW TO BE MY FRIEND.

IF INDEED YOU ARE INTERESTED TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME ,THEN YOU SEND THE MONEY TO THE PERSON I TOLD YOU.

duke,

ur freind, he is rudolph hess no? mr hess tell me he is ur freind, and that monie was go to him, so i gave him the secrt paswording.

that last e-mail was sent a few hours ago, so i am still waiting for his reply. hopefully he can confirm that mr hess is infact his friend.

What do you mean, do you realized that your english is not so fluent for every body to understand What do you mean by "stupidity" and "i am sorry shuffler,i am just a little boy andsinceraly aplogise" - Macret Militon

Last edited by dr_steven_fairweather on Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I can feel his anger and frustration from here! Nice work!

Easter Egg 2013
dr_steven_fairweather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr duke has gotten back to me. the hilarity continues. same format as before, my writing in dark red, scammers in quotes, comments in normal text.

Quote:

HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMEBODY ELSE IN GERMANY HAS THE MONEY.WHEN THE MONEY IS NOT BEEN SENT TO ME.INFACT I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR TYPE OF PERSON .I SENT YOU THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO SEND THE MONEY,NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME SOMEBODY WHOM I DONT EVEN KNOW TO BE MY FRIEND.

IF INDEED YOU ARE INTERESTED TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME ,THEN YOU SEND THE MONEY TO THE PERSON I TOLD YOU.

DUKE,

HOW DAIRING U ACUSATION M3 OF SUCH THINKS. UR FREIND RUDOLPH HESS CONCTRACING ME AND SAY H EYOUR FRIEND FROM GERMANY. I TRUST HIM, AND GIVE PASSCODE. HE SAY HE GIVE MONIES TO YOU. NOW YOU SAY I HANDLE NOT DEAL? I AM HURTING,

Quote:

I DONT BELIEVE YOU.HOW CAN SOMEBODY TELL YOU HE IS MY FRIEND AND YOU GAVE THE CODE TO HIM?HOW COME?

INFACT I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU,AND LET ME JUST TAKE IT THAT YOU DID NOT SEND THE MONEY AND THAT YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION.

DUKE,

HOW DAIRING U ACUSATION M3 OF SUCH THINKS. UR FREIND RUDOLPH HESS CONCTRACING ME AND SAY H EYOUR FRIEND FROM GERMANY. I TRUST HIM, AND GIVE PASSCODE. HE SAY HE GIVE MONIES TO YOU. NOW YOU SAY I HANDLE NOT DEAL? I AM HURTING,

Quote:

HOW CAN SOMEBODY TELL YOU HE IS MY FRIEND WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW THE PERSON.DID I TELL YOU THE PERSON IS MY FRIEND?

WHY DID YOU NOT ASK ME BEFORE YOU SEND THE MONEY TO HIM?DID I ASK YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO HIM?

THE FACT REMAINS I DONT KNOW ANY ROBERT HESS.

SO WHAT DO WE DO NOW.

mr duke seems quite frustrated. he even slapped me!, how dare he. he does seem to be quite capable with speaking english though.

duke,

rudolph hess is not frein. who is freind? i send monies agane

Quote:
YOU ARE THE PERSON THAT SAID YOU SEND THE MONEY TO MY FRIEND ROBERT HESS,WHO I DONT EVEN KNOW.

FOR US TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY AGAIN ,THAT IS IF YOU SEND ANY MONEY BEFORE.

SEND THE MONEY TO THE NAME I GAVE YOU AND GET BACK TO ME

so i sen monies to rudolph hess agian?

he has now e-mailed me with the information of the person i am too money gram too. im still deciding were i take it from hear, i think herman goering, joseph goebls or heinrick himmler may get his money this time.

What do you mean, do you realized that your english is not so fluent for every body to understand What do you mean by "stupidity" and "i am sorry shuffler,i am just a little boy andsinceraly aplogise" - Macret Militon
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic