SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The whole Lindie bait (first and last bait from me)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Senor Cellular
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can read it all here:

http://members.home.nl/rio/scam/

This is the first and last time I've baited though. Smile Enjoy.

Grtz,

MiRRoRMaN.

Last edited by Senor Cellular on Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Senor Cellular
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What no reply's on my hard work? Crying or Very sad

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing because the link is dead - I get:

Bestand of map niet gevonden

Het gevraagde bestand of de gevraagde map bestaan niet. Misschien is het bestand of de map verwijderd of heeft de pagina waar u vandaan komt een incorrecte verwijzing.
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MiRRoRMaN wrote:

http://members.home.nl/rio/scams/

Out of curiousity, and if you don't want to answer that's fine, but why is it your last time baiting?

And as far as the above link goes...linky no clicky, it's a dead one. Could be why there's no comments on it. Wink

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
Senor Cellular
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i.am.js wrote:
MiRRoRMaN wrote:

http://members.home.nl/rio/scams/

Out of curiousity, and if you don't want to answer that's fine, but why is it your last time baiting?

And as far as the above link goes...linky no clicky, it's a dead one. Could be why there's no comments on it. Wink

Edited it:

http://members.home.nl/rio/scam

It should be scam without the s on the end, the link should work fine now. The reason I'm quitting is because to be frank these lad people kinda freak me out.

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed reading your bait, and I'm sorry you don't want to carry on, Senor, but it's not for everyone. Sad Maybe you would be happier killing banks or taking out phone lads?

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Senor Cellular wrote:
The reason I'm quitting is because to be frank these lad people kinda freak me out.

Awww Senor Sad Sorry to see you go... I guess there's not much I can say to get you to change your mind? I like what Eight suggested. Killing fake banks and phone lad accounts can be fun. Cool

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Senor Cellular
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you guys like, and if it's even legal (I seriously don't know that) I can release mugupay for you guys. It's pretty handy you can just fill in the form and go Smile

I can even make more tools like that if you got any more ideas of what you need. Cool

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is pissed at me now:

Quote:
Hello Mr.Henry Lee Lucas,

I think that you're jobless man that did'nt have something to do for leaving? i could you saying that i'm Lindie how?

There something that i want to tell you anywhere that you see safe something there most be original that is why many people loose there oppurtunities because there's no trust

Now you're saying that SCAM what is the meaning? some body introduce you to business if you're not capable to assist the fellow very good just tell her period

There's people like you in the world of today how like to die in poorverty, how rejected offer like this
Bye.

So I replied:

Quote:
Listen here bucko,

Everybody on the net knows about 419 scams. And you sir, are a scammer. You opened one letter in the same way lindie opened it with "my dearest henry lee lucas", the passport and the picture where fake its all fake.

Who in the hell goes spamming for a business idea anyway? And how dare you get off saying that because of people like me people today in the world die of poverty, you have any idea how much money the Netherlands pumps in to shithole country's like yours yearly? All tax money, all money I AM PAYING FOR. You go ahead with your little scams and pretending you are a chick, I'll go on with my life. I dicked you around, face it, and you went to the WU office three times because of me, which is why you are pissed. You feel like you've invested a lot of time in me and now you aren't getting money of your ripoff-deal. Try another joe smoe, maybe he or she WILL fall for it. Hope you get arrested one day for your fraudulent shit.

Goodbye, you lose sir.

He is the one ripping off people yet he calls me the jobless one. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic