SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 3700 mile safari to the Skeleton Coast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kryton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And lets propose that a mile over water is worth at least 10 miles on land. Extra credit also for emptying the leaky tub with a leaky bucket. Laughing

Great work YW,BW,JJ and all who contributed. Must be the greatest safari (Odyssey?) to date...

jump_4_joy happy crowd jump_4_joy

And lets also wish Okoma comes back for more Twisted Evil

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Speaking of Okoma, I just heard form him. I have a feeling that he is actually starting to have second thoughts about not trying to recover the money himself. He did not say that he was going to actually try but the mere fact that he is still even talking about it is still a good sign I think. I will update the website with his latest when I get home this evening.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, I just pictured Okoma, ten years later, still sailing the seas and walking up and down the beach in the hope of ever recovering that trunkbox! Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
winkler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give Okoma a reason to get back in the game. Let the money wash up on shore and then start moving away from where he is. Play it like someone else must have found the money. Of course, with the security precautions you had in place to make sure Okoma didn't just grab the box and run with the money, there is no way they can open the box without the special procedures you have. If the box gets back on land, Okoma may be willing to go after it. You could have the box be located in hotels and such so that Okoma will start snooping around these places in order to steal the box back from the person who 'found' it.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That could endanger the first person he sees carrying anything short of a trunkbox.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about this?

You tell him, that you will come over to Nigeria next weekend to recover the money, and that he shall make all the reservations for you. Tell him, since you have been in the desert for months, you really really need some hookers and beer, and that he shall prepare everything for a good party in the best hotel in town. And since you have a good taste in women, he shall send you the pictures of the hookers upfront so that you can pick one. That might cost him quite another dollar ehhh Naira Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
TerminusEst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think should be detained somehow, and give the mugu a bit more time to get the box.

fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scuba diving........

hmm could be differnet.....

Being PADI qualified myself could be quite horrifying to think of the outcome of a mugu who can probably hardly swim, renting some scuba gear from some dodgy Lagos "scuba shop".........

and then trying to go for 30-60m on first dive..........

Twisted Evil
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, but I note Tony calls is 'scubu' equipment so it's probably specially modified for mugus.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah, thats ok then,

"scubumugu" - going to try to get that word into the next edition of the OED (Oxford English Dictionary)

just thinking, "scooby doo" (if you don't know go to google) meets scubumugu ------- scoobyscubumugu.. yikes! kids! whawhaidunno....
Synth_FG
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think in a few weeks Troy should recover the Box and return with it to his home in London

Of course he will then issue a final goodbye insult

Unfortunatly he will have forgotten to turn off the GPS locator

The co-ordinates should direct our freind to somewhere interesting

New Scotland Yard Perhaps ?

United Kingdom
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the Third Party Rule applies here... it applied to the FBI, after all.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nope... never going to be a 3 party in this one
Minnow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe he is back for more. My sides hurt.
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the "scubu" stuff would look like the "risky free" he should better dive without it.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Submersible Lad wrote:
i had to use a friend cafe time to write to you.

Now that's really bringng a lad to his knees...

He doesn't need any scubumugu gear. A bit of garden hose, a couple of concrete blocks and some rope should do it.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
CamBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He says he needs money for scuba gear, but he doesn't know how to swim...It sounds to me like he's given up on the money and he's just trying to cut his losses
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he's probably figuring the point of scuba, sorry, scubu diving is to sink, rather than swim... Confused
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could convince him to find it by snorkelling. He can put on a life vest and flippers and just float in the water with the mask and the snorkel. He can look for it that way. Think of how much time he could waste.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe some underwater sonar like they use for finding sunken ships?

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Folllowing this on holiday in Oz, Hayley not best pleased!

Lol at the Risky Free breaking down!

CUL, keep it up.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe you could convince him to find it by snorkelling. He can put on a life vest and flippers and just float in the water with the mask and the snorkel. He can look for it that way. Think of how much time he could waste.

Think how much he would look like a seal to the sharks!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Poor sharks, they'd never get the bad taste out of their mouths....

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds like somebody needs to send him some links to scuba diving rentals in Lagos.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Ivanna Hanchob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point in time, it would be perfect to suggest that he could get money to continue from a "Father Shivers" kind of modality. Say that there just happened to be a ministry that you had a friend in who donates funds to those whom join their church. Perhaps you can have good ole Okoma fill out 100 questionaire forms and stage some sort of public ritual to qualify for "funding".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic