SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 3700 mile safari to the Skeleton Coast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that he keeps burying these trunk boxes near the river and they get swept out to sea. Pretty careless if you ask me, since it has happened twice already.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
baitonastick
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
Meanwhile, Okoma was quite sea sick. It did not sound like the seas were particularly rough but he was unable to handle it.

Help finally came. The boat was able to start again, and they simply went back to Lagos. Okoma spent the next day or two trying to regain his strength. It sounds like he was massively dehydrated and weak from puking days on end and not being able to keep any food or water down.

Yarr matey, thar lad is a land lubber. Land lubbers have no tolerance for the great seas, and it is apperent this lad is no exception.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamV wrote:
Sorry if this was mentioned earlier, but I'm just catching up with this - how did y'all convince these lads that they saw a trunk box bobbing out there in the water in the first place?

Back when the trunkbox was still in Namibia, one lad actually did think that he saw it bobbing out in the surf. He had been chasing it (the GPS location) up the coast all day and somehow thought that he could see it. Since there obviously is no trunkbox, I cannot explain what it is that he thought he was looking at. That certainly added a great deal of credibility for Okoma though. He figured since his brother in law could actually see it, it must be real.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW: Kinda off-topic, but shouldn't you put a robots.txt that disallows the directories that have your baiting stuff so it doesn't show up on Google? Just a thought.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Definately! I am not sure exactly how to do that though. Anyone know how?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW - - May I suggest a mass ASEM to all your contacts, inquiring about local cures for seasickness? Surely we can find something which will help him put out to sea once again! Perhaps it will involve goat dung?

Bruin

(by the way, it would appear that the movie poster of the sinking ship may not have been so far wrong!!!!!)
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, on the root directory of your site put a file called 'robots.txt' that contains the following:

Code:
User-agent: *
Disallow: /directory to block/

Just add as many 'disallow' lines as you need, or just use 'Disallow: /' to block everything from Google, and pretty much any semi-legit webrobot (so basically all search engines)

Last edited by remu on Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
baitonastick
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. When I googled " http://gpsflight.catholiccall.org", it pointed to your website. It is lucky your lad did not do this, however some lads are smarter than others and one quick google could kill the entire bait.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks remu. I will add that pronto.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW,

All things considered, this has been the best of your safaris to date, mainly because of the Lad's colossal self-deception. Those sorts of qualities don't get measured on that safari rating program.

And the best thing is, there may be plenty more to come!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I sure do hope that there is still more to come. This guy has still not figured out that he is being baited. How dumb can you be? I am not really sure where I am going with this from here. The money is sitting in what I believe is less than a couple hundred feet of water, not far off the shore. I am not about to think that the fool can go scuba diving but that would be awesome.

The first thing that I think that I am going to do from here is just try to figure out if he is even willing to pursue the money anymore. Technically speaking, McClure does not need Okoma's help anymore. McClure only wanted Okoma to get the money out of Namibia. Well, now it is. McClure might be able to just quit his job and go scuba diving for the money himself now. What does he need Okoma for?

Golden Pith Mortar x17
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously God must love baiting or there must be a baiting god. First the lad sees a trunk box and now the pile of junk ship broke and poor mugu got sea sick, imo the best thing that could happen.

When, maybe in one or two years, this bait starts to slow down I would like to hear a burning call to 0k0ma. He should get mad as hell.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
....When the ship was only one day and a half into the journey, it broke down and started drifting. To make matters worse, calls for help went unanswered for a few days.

Shocked Good lord! I can't imagine the Risky Free breaking down?
Maybe they can claim it under Warranty?

Actually YW, this news has made my day. The whole week I think.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news YW!!! You not only got him away from the internet cafe for a few days, he had a terrible time while out on the high seas. He's still talking to you on top of it all, so what's next??

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After reading this and the Abu Sunbul bait I must admit I am in the prescence of genius.

Just read the jungle bait, I think that was even better. I was in serious life threatening fits of laughter over the fit body ugly head fit head ugly body bit.

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe you could try to squeeze some trophy pics out of him. trophy pics are always nice to have.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW- I think you just made a very profound observation:

Quote:
Technically speaking, McClure does not need Okoma's help anymore. McClure only wanted Okoma to get the money out of Namibia. Well, now it is. McClure might be able to just quit his job and go scuba diving for the money himself now. What does he need Okoma for?

Ergo, if McClure were to contact Okoma and say "sorry, good try, but I am going to come up and get it myself next weekend", Okoma might be highly motivated to try again! (I assume, of course, that McClure is a highly qualified scuba diver, isn't he?)

Bruin[/quote]
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeawatever,

I also read the impentrable forest one, and that was hilarious. Was that whole line to him from Apocalypse Now?
Oly Hoyle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
What does he need Okoma for?

Sounds like we got a race now. Taking any bets on who gets there first.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Oly Hoyle!!! Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Smoggy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is possibly your best yet YW... sure, no one was arrested in Chad (or possibly murdered?) but hey, this guy just keeps coming back for more punishment!!

I like the idea that Troy Mclure will come and get it himself... say, he is leaving in 10 days to come and get the box... this would have the mugu running his little ass off trying to get people to be able to retrieve it for him before mclure gets there!!

of course, he would probably stop contact with you though and we'd have no further updates...
this will require some serious thought, as your audience still require updates from the lad, so he cant want to ignore troy mclure or else we all lose Sad

I got your mail, I do not understand what you are driving at, well I think you detate for me, with that reasons I will ask you to stay to your which and I can not continue this transaction with you as I can see unseriousness from you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If anyone can tell me what that means I would be appreciative!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have given Okoma one week to recover the money or Troy McClure is going to go and get it himself. I dropped the hint that it will be easy to recover by simply renting some scuba equipment.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the lad could take one of these along to help him:

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
I dropped the hint that it will be easy to recover by simply renting some scuba equipment.

Holy crap! You and jojo are going to have to rebuild the safari calculator from the ground up Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
XXCoder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah!

"Sea Voyage Distance"

"Sea Dive Depth"

I wonder if someone could bait a lad up a mountain to set a safari height record??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic