SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 3700 mile safari to the Skeleton Coast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has anybody been searching the web to see if any of these news reports have actually been added on any websites?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like a lad that does what you tell him. He found a boat Very Happy He says that it won't cost too much either. All he will have to do is pay for fuel and give the ship's owner the GPS locator when they are done. That seems like a pretty good deal to me (unless you are the lad).

I also sent the lad the bad news that all of West Africa is looking for the trunkbox. I urged him to get out there now and look for it rather than wait until the money arrives.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
won huong lo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW this is classic. I cannot wait until this lad figures out what has happened to him. Would'nt it suck if somehow the trunk managed to sink and the poor lad had to go scuba diving for the box?
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go YW....I wouldn't want your lad to not be able to buy a gps:

http://www.alibaba.com/memberhome/sample/11504218/contactinfo.html

http://www.alibaba.com/memberhome/sample/11504923/contactinfo.html

http://www.alibaba.com/memberhome/sample/11489289/contactinfo.html

There's actually a whole load of them here:

http://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/NG-suppliers/Gps.html

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
That was very kind of you. I will pass those along immediately. My lad sent me a nice photo of the boat too. When I get home tonight, I will update the website. The boat looks like a real piece of crap too.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
daavros
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The boat looks like a real piece of crap too.

Laughing That is such a shame Twisted Evil
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he found an honest boat captain. It would be a shame if the Captain were to find the box and then toss the lad overboard after they haul it in. Laughing

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thing is, even if this 'news story' doesn't appear in any google searches or legit newspaper websites the story is out there now and the rumours will be spreading like wildfire. And even if the story is revealed as being false, the lure of that trunkbox will still be irresistable to your average greedy but dim lad. The genie is out of the bottle. Great work YW.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out the lovely boat Okoma found. I wonder if it's all-inclusive.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
cdahl
Wannabe Baiter

Location: a little up the road from the habitations and the towns we know

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

OMFG, genius! I'd ask for a new keyboard, but you'd probably have me on a safari halfway around the world for it.

"I want to know I have wasted a lot of time dealing with you because I have other things are doing so you have to follo my instructions." -Barr. Charles

"[I]t;s true that is it a different email,we used to discuss,but my children played with it,when i slept,i forgot to turn my laptop off. and it's God that make me to write down your only email address." - Recurring Phonelad

[Donate to 419Eater.com]
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! 110% risky free.

Quote:
He was just trying to rob you - 0k0ma to YW
!!!! Very Happy

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\

Last edited by Gnasher on Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the boat??? Shocked I'd rather rely on my trusty old leaky inner tube...

Now I want to see a picture of the captian. Maybe his wooden leg has borer and his glass eye is chipped.

Oh, and I hope the current from whatever the river is that enters the sea just west of Lagos won't catch the box and start carrying it south west just as it's almost within grasp.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
quivver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK.. so.. is there a pool to see how long that thing actually stays a float for?

quiv
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So would it be really wrong if we all started to ask our lads to release the trunkboxes into the ocean for our specially appointed terrorism certified maritime recovery service to collect them for us?

Or maybe just get a couple of lads to plant decoy trunkkboxes near the future site of the Skeleton Coast trunk... just to throw off the scent since we already know it is on he back of a lorry and heading to Dharfur even as we speak, and if he can get the other gang to be busy trying to break into a well padlocked box... he will have time to steal away tot he Sudan to recover the REAL funds...

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Dart
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaarrrggg, matey, and welcome aboard the Risky Free!

Laughing

I'm not so much a vampire as a mosquito.
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu wrote:
the man says that is has been in the ocean many years and will be fine.

The boat has been in the ocean for many years at a depth of 100 ft after being sunk by a German U-Boot during WW2. Well, it certainly looks that way... Laughing
daavros
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is absolutely hilarious. The boat just tops it all off. Laughing

As for:

Quote:
"Yea whatever. You said that last time and Tony could not find the money".

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dart wrote:
Aaarrrggg, matey, and welcome aboard the Risky Free!

ROFLMAO!!!! Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing If he only knew.... Razz

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a shame if he only filled the tanks about 1/4th of the way, high fuel prices and all, and the currents carried the box into the open sea. Twisted Evil

pity this is all happening during hurricane season

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The False Italian wrote:

The boat has been in the ocean for many years at a depth of 100 ft after being sunk by a German U-Boot during WW2. Well, it certainly looks that way... Laughing

My dodgy Church has chartered the U96 to go after the trunkbox. Das Captain has been given a picture of SS Risky Free, and orders to torpedo it on sight.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, this is sheer genius, hats off to you Laughing
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
Check out the lovely boat Okoma found. I wonder if it's all-inclusive.

I very much doubt if that rustbucket has been to sea in many a year. If it is that rusty up top, what must it be like below the waterline? That looks like a derelict to me. I have a sneaking suspicion that your lad is trying to pull a fast one here and should be slapped hard for insulting your intelligence Confused

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
rosie
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I's don't think henes boat will float! Mr. Green
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies if this has been said before, but isn't there a saying "Whatever floats your boat"?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic