SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 3700 mile safari to the Skeleton Coast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeaWhatever?

Do you take safari requests?

I am getting married in September, and would like something memorable........ (other than a mugu crashing the reception!!!!)
CamBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sweet! I can't wait (yet again)
And my compliments on the high production values once again
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice!!

I was waiting for you to roll out the new safari. Looks like your mugu is pretty anxious to get out to the coast.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pure, unadulterated genius! Laughing
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll need to write "PWN3D" in the sand in massive letters, so the helicopter can spot him.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And this time, hopefully the travelers will get themselves a GPS to find your correct location among other things. A GPS we can use to see them move! Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Go YW!

If you really pull this one off (and I can't see why you won't) I can't wait to see the next one...Eritrea, perhaps?

But I know I'm jumping the gun on that one, as the referee still has the start pistol in his pocket.

pony <---- hee hee
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a little bit confused about tracking him--are you going to make him buy some GPS tracking device that communicates with a satellite so taht you can always see where he is on this journey? (I assume you wouldn't buy it for him!)

If thats the case, I'd love to figure out how to have my lads use this...

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now having read the website for the safari, is your 7 year old son with you or back home? If you brought him with you, that's just evil, and I can't imagine he's going to survive to the end of the bait...

pony <---- hee hee
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bloody brilliant. Laughing
@BRUIN
about 3/4 down the page.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
automon
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Making sure you're staking your claim for a screen-writer's credit when the film comes out? Laughing
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that NASA have installed a water cooler every mile along the road to your base, he just has to follow these:

Maybe someone with Photochop skills can put a line of them in a desert?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
i want at least 40% of the tshirt sales.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, do you have a life outside the internet, YW? I can't wait to see how this one pans out. Good job! clapping clapping
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess what my ISP is offering as a special prize this month?

An African Safari. Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few answers here:

Can we watch the lad in real-time?
No. We will not be able to watch the lad in real-time. Big Worm has done a lot of research on this. While there are plenty of satellites that are orbiting the earth to do such a thing, you need an actual service to take advantage of these satellites to make tracking with a web browser possible. Right now, there is no coverage in that part of Africa. This service is available in other parts of Africa, including Uganda and parts of Egypt. Jojobean and I are currently soliciting and screening lads for these areas. The lad would have to rent, lease or purchase a GPS tracking device and then subscribe to a service that would allow for the real-time tracking via the web. This is not exactly that expensive but certainly difficult to get a lad to do this. It would cost him a few hundred dollars for sure.

As I mentioned before though, the lad does not know that there is no tracking service available in this part of Africa, which is a good thing. He thinks that he can track the money with this website: http://gpsflight.catholiccall.org In the upper righthand corner of the page, you will see "Online Tracking". Enter "063419" and the click on the button. I told the lad that what he is looking at is the precise location of a GPS tracker that is sitting on my desk. I told him that I will be putting a similar device in the box with the money. This is how he will know where the money is.

What is at the location from the satellite photo?
I have no idea what that is. I just noticed its convenient location and decided that is where my compound is. There is no reason for him to go there however. The money is going to be buried far to the south along the beach.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great! I can't wait to see how this unfolds! Laughing

I've got my own attempted safari going to another part of Namibia, but I seriously doubt I'll have anything close to the success of any of YW's efforts.

Good luck!

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, I guess I'm going to have to dump my ongoing baits. Just when I thought they were getting good, YW comes up with another masterpiece in the making and I realize just how pitiful my baits are. Sad

Go for it YW, I can hardly wait to see how this turns out. You da' man! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, I feel that exact same way...I'll never be as good as YW. Crying or Very sad

But, it's terrific to watch!

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is for this reason why I love 419eater.

So how exactly will his traveling be carried out? What cities will he be visiting and what roads will he be taking? Also, does he have a cell phone that he can use along the way, where you will be able to record conversations to keep us updated?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW's safaris are truly works of art! I can't wait to see who gets "murdered" on this one........that plus the lad's reaction to it. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^he already murdered people last time. I am sure that he has a new twist in mind for the skeleton coast. Perhaps a zombie like disease will start speading throughout the compound as the lad approaches near by.

This is great, kinda like a really long book, but it is real.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyzersoze wrote: "What cities will he be visiting and what roads will he be taking?"

Cities? Roads? Are you kidding, Keyzer? We ARE talking about the Skeleton Coast, here!

Bruin
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*salutes*

All stare and gape in awe at YeaWhatever, the Mugusbane!

Seriously though, looks pretty good, and given your prevoius track record, am looking forward to what should be a very entertaining show.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
petersmegma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is gonna be great!!!

Popcorn? *check* Laughing Twisted Evil

"Doctor_Anus_Felch's Office, The Doctor is In."

"I am highly sorry in any way, I have provoked you, sister Sally and Peter Smegma, I wasn't mean to insult any of you,it is hassement I got from the bank as I visit to explained the withdraw of the fund as you gave me the code numbers you used to safe guide the money."
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All right! Something to check a couple of times a day. Very Happy Life just ain't the same without a safari going on. I still would like to know what happened to the Bwindi boys, and even the Darfur lads) but I guess we'll never know now . . .

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic