SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stupidest possible Names

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
damspam44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering just how stupid and obvious names the Lads might buy.I thought up about the worst I could think of,sent it to about 6-7 lads,3 replied to it.gotta be the dumbest three 4 sure...my name you ask???lol...dont worry about names,if they respond to Licky,they ll buy about anything!

Licky Mebunghole...jeesh these guys are so dumb!
p.s feel free to contact them.!!

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> Mailed-By: myway.com

Reply-To: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

[email protected]

Attn:Licky, This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail in regards to your outstanding payment forwarded to my humble office by the Federal Government in your favour as the beneficiary. I have verified with the information I received and this is in accordance with what we have on our payment file. I wish to officially notify you that payment have been verified, it is reflected in our system and valid for immediate remmitance to you via an international Certified Bank Draft which will be delivered to you by a diplomatic Bankers Courier Service in about 24hrs as soon as the draft is processed and delivery arrangement concluded. Your information on our payment file have been forwarded to the remittance department of my bank for your bank draft preparation. You will only be required to handle your draft delivery requirements to your location as long as this transaction is concerned. You should call me on my direct line for more discussion or further clarification, I shall notify you of the delivery requirements as soon your draft is ready from the Foreign Remmitance Office, Telex Transfer Department. Re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm the information below to enable this office proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays. Your full name and your home address where to deliver your draft by the diplomats. Sincerely Yours, Dr Ani Martins,

next
From: SGTDON GRAHAM <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com

To: [email protected]
Date: Jun 19, 2006 4:12 PM

Hey Buddy,

Thank you once again for your quick response and Let me explain the details of the transaction to you verbally ,there is no risk what so ever as regards this money. But the most important thing is that I do not want this money to go through the bank around here, It will not be safe for us, I have a very good, trusted and reliable diplomatic courier contact used mostly by our forces in Jordan, that can send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way, to anywhere in the world, without them being checked at any port of entry. They can deliver this money for you easily, to any address of your choice.

The baggage will be tagged diplomatic documents, and the courier company, are not going to know the contents of the boxes. A few friends have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. Their charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from this end, till it gets to your door step anywhere, and I will follow up immediately and meet with you for disbursment after you have received it.If you feel it will not be safe in your place, we can have them ship it to London, then you can fly to london open an account and deposit the funds in this account.

I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us , that is why you will be in full charge. Please let me have your complete address where you want them to deliver the goods to. It could be a bank address or any address and including Telephone and fax number.As soon as I get it, I will start making arangements as to sending the merchandise to you.I will send the total since I can not take any chances by keeping cash on me. Your percentage still stands at 50%,It is only us that knows about the transaction from this end. Please if you know that you are not capable of handling this huge sum, please dont allow me to send it,I can always find other means of dealing with this.

You know that the security is very important, you can not trust anybody therefore note that this transaction is not safe on the phone, remember to keep secret.I cannot call you on the phone or receive fax.I hope you are ok with this? Everything must be done by email. Will you still help? So that we can proceed with the next step.

I need your urgent reply in this regard.

Best regards,
Sgt. Don Graham.

AND the last1..BUT NOT LEAST..good ole Trotter Arts...!!

From: DEREK TROTTER <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com

To: licky mebunghole <[email protected]>
Date: Jun 19, 2006 3:12 AM
Subject: LOOKING FOR A REPRESENTATIVE!!

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your email, How are you doing today? i hope fine. i so much appreciate your williness to work with me, i contacted you to sick your hand as a Representative in United State Of America, all you have to do is for you to complete the text of application form and send it back to me and after you have send the informations back to me you then wait to receive the Money Order and cash it then you deduct 10% from it and send the balance back to me, please update me when ever you received it. And please permit me to thank you for your willingness to work with me, i got your email contact from the world informations online wino and would like you to help me, I have finalized all informations now for us to move on. The job does not entail much. Your percentage will be 10% o.k.

All you would be doing is to be receiving these payments in form of MONEY ORDERS, which would be coming from some clients of mine in the United States via the mail. So when you get these Checks, all you have to do is have them cashed and deduct your share (10%) and wire the rest down to me here in England via (Western Union Money Transfer).the wire expenses will be from my share.

I would also need some proof of Identity. So I inclose an Employment form for you to fill and send back to me via email.

DEREK TROTTER ARTS AND CRAFT APPLICATION FORM

1). FIRST NAME..........� LAST NAME.............
2). ADDRESS� �������..
3). CITY�������� STATE��.....................
4). ZIP CODE������.. COUNTRY���������
5). PHONE NUMBER (S) ��OCCUPATION
6). GENDER�����MARITAL STATUS�������
7). AGE���������NATIONALITY�����.

ATTENTION!!

According to how you have been briefed earlier by me. You are required
and mandated to receive payment on behalf of the above-mentioned firm. You are to deduct 10% of all funds processed on a particular order and forward the balance payment via Western Union Money Transfer.

THANKS

DEREK TROTTER & COMPANY

Feel free to antagonize any or all of these Numbnutz..!!!they gotta be dumb!dumb dumb!

YOU CAN AS WELL TAKE A PICTURE HOLDING MY NAME IN YOUR PIN HEAD DEEP-SHIT
Via Caltha
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Derek Trotter Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic