SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She wants to be my sex slave

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
krudyf_ingernails
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was minding my own business, chatting on Yahoo last night, when a young lady popped up and asked me if I would like to have her as a sex slave. Seemed a bit forward, I thought, but that's young women today for you.

(Sorry I forgot to save the actual chat. Here's a summary)

I asked her why she had chosen a life of slavery (and also suggested I prefer a bit of spirit in my women) and she didn't seem to have a very convincing answer. She tells me she lives in Lagos and she's an orphan. She's 24 and longing for a better life. Can she send me pictures? Well, no, I'm not bothered what you look like. But she sends them anyway. She's stunning in her clothes. Looks more Italian than any Nigerian I've ever met. The set includes one explicit close up where the skin tone and body shape are oddly different from the clothed beauty. (She will have to keep her clothes on when she comes to live chained to the bottom of my bed).

We flirt a little and I quiz her more about her apsirations. Nothing she says makes sense. She's really not very good at this! Then she blows it completely by asking me for the money for her fare, passport and visa. Hey, girl, I've only known you 20 minutes! Surely she should work a little harder to get me to fall in love first?

Anyway, I keep her chatting a while longer. Then I tell her I have a favourite web site. Would she take a look and tell me if she is willing to do the things they show there when she comes to live with me? She is sure she will. She'll be my slave after all. So I give her the URL http://www.419eater.com

For some reason she logged off after that. I am so upset. I was looking forward to life of using her body in ever more debased way.

Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmm i doubt whether it's been useful to teach the guy about us. Usually i prefer them dumb, and unaware that there might be someone, let alone an entire group of people, is deliberately annoying them. I hope a mod can shoot the person out whenever he/she is arriving at the forum to learn more about you. These _girls_ are not so forgiving when you meet them face to face...

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic