SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oksana Belousova speaks out on anal sex, and parenting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oksana Belousova, the decent and sociable, virgin, orphan girl, who works as the waiter, has been off script with me for a while.

I've asked her about specific sex acts, and she wasn't enthusiastic.

Quote:

I do not know as I in bed as I never was engaged in it.
I store myself for the unique and loved person. At us all may be, the main thing that we
were a number. For this purpose it is necessary for us to meet and then we may make,
anything you like. You did not think about that to meet me?

P.S. I do not love anal sex and I at all was not engaged with anybody in sex. I keep myself for the
unique and beloved person.

OK, the 'good middleaged virgin' routine continues.......

I mention not wanting to fall in love with a girl on the internet, who turned out to be a diseased prostitute, as happened to somebody in a nearby town. (NO, not all Russian ladies are prostitutes!)

Quote:
Hello my lovely and beloved mine XXXX.

How you today how there are your affairs??? I was glad to receive from you the answer.
Lovely I XXXX I can not understand you if one Russian girl was the prostitute really
all Russian girls will be prostitutes??? Answer me it a question. You have offended me
this most. I have understood, that you read me the prostitute, but I not such. It may
you have such to the girl and if all of you still read me such, I simply do not want to
communicate with you if you such think of me more. It I shall finish the letter. I wait
for the answer. Yours Oksana.

NO, DUMBOXana, I did not say that, and I reminded her what I had said.

This shows up next......

Quote:
Hello my lovely XXX.

I was very glad to receive from you the answer, you understand, that in the last letter
you had in view of, that I the prostitute, but I speak once again, that it not so.
I the
decent girl, I was born in decent family and my parents were good people. It is very a
pity to me, but to me it would like there was to prove to you, that I the real girl.
Also it is a pity to me, what you do not want a meeting with me, I can not understand
you, you love me??? On it I shall finish the letter, with impatience I shall wait from
you for the prompt answer. With love and for ever, your love Oksana.

I the
decent girl, I was born in decent family and my parents were good people.

HMMMMM, Oksana, have you forgotten your script? 'I the poor orphan girl who abandoned by parent at the orphanage at age one'. (Or something like that.) I questioned her on that, and doubt I'll get an answer....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic