SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Church Population is Growing...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
busybusi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so, i started the church of KoC (Kings of Chaos, an online role playing game) i mailed out a standard invitation for mugu's to join the church of KoC without telling them any details of it. i told them i can't help them unless they become a member...

below are the responses i got and im not sure what i should make them do for the induction proccess...any ideas?

Quote:
Also, I will surender all my life to your church, and also go through the induction and procedures of your church so I can go spread the word of your church.
-My Mugu Slave

Quote:
I am ready to become a member of KoC ok.
-Hope this Mugu is up for the induction process...muahaha

Quote:
I want to use this medium by saying I am very interested in joining your church.
-This Mugu speaks better english than i do...but i bet im smarter...you dont see me joining HIS church do you?

Quote:
Could you please direct me on step on how to join your church. Please make it known to me that joining your church will not cost me my life and let me know in your response email the meaning of KOC.
- i can't make any promises...

Quote:
i know i am not a menber of your church but you can make me to be a menber of your church by working with me
-Dont think i have what it takes...

Quote:
How can be a member of your church tell i will like to be a member of your church
-Dont think this guy can cut the strict clicking regime that is entailed with the church of KoC

Quote:
I wish I know what it take to be a member
-i know you do.

Quote:
am...worshiping with the Mountain of fire here in Nigeria and wish you can spread your church down here. I promise you will have a full member. Not saying this to change your mind but if you can convince your society to move a branch here I will give all the support required to make it flourished.
I dont know guys, Mountain of Fire? does this seem like a good place to plant another church of KoC?

Quote:
I agreed to become your church memeber.
-Its an honor, not a privilege

Quote:
Above all, I will even give a tithy to your church
-This mugu seems desperate to join...do we want a "tithy"? maybe ill just have him do some clicks instead. *click*

Quote:
Please go ahead and inform me what it will required me to join as a memeber. Anxioulsy looking forward to hear from you.
-Dont get too anxious you dirty MuGu

Quote:
I am willing to join your faith
-Is the "faith" willing to accept you?

Quote:
My God Father i want to be a member of your Church as soon as i come over to your country.
-Huh? am I the god father?

Quote:
Doncan is 12, While jennifer is 8, I have told them about you and they hope to see you soon. I will like my kids to be a full member of your church, as i am not well and i not have much time to spend on this earth, so i will want my kids to be brought up by you and also teach them the way of your church to follow.
-Thank you for offering me your children...they will do well in the church of KoC...

Quote:
both of us will be going to your CHURCH and i will like to be a MEMBER of your CHURCH.
-OK

Quote:
l am interested becoming a member so that i can fulfill my profound desire in rendering all needed assistance
-interesting...ill keep that in mind

Quote:
Please my Lord, i went through your detailed letter to me and i have fully made up my mind to join your ministy and will be ready to under go the rules and procedure, please let me know what to do as soon as possible
-another pet mugu?

Quote:
i dont know how to express my feelings after reading you wonderful mail to me
-BACK OFF you dirty mugu...i dont swing that way.

Quote:
I am very happy to be a full time member, and also I thank you for welcoming me to your church.
-forget something? maybe the INDUCTION proccess? your not in yet you dirty mugu.

Quote:
Yes...., I will be very ready to do what you asked me to do. I will be writing a very huge one
-make my banner NOW you stupid mugu...and it BETTER be big...(or the koc church board wont approve it and he will need to make a bigger one)

Quote:
thanks ones agein for your mail what am i going to do to be a member?
-what AREN'T you going to do to become a member...dirty mugu...

Quote:
Please note that i am mentally upright and if i go mad it would be your responsibil
-My new mugu pet
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you have some nice takers here. i like the ones who are eager to start your church. You can get them to do all kinds of nice stuff. Just let them know about the grants that your church offers for those who do your bidding.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
busybusi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good idea Twisted Evil

i already have 2 of them making me a banner but im not sure what induction proccess i should have the other ones do. any ideas?

Quote:
Please note that i am mentally upright and if i go mad it would be your responsibil
-My new mugu pet
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the most fun trophies are the ones that have the lads taking pictures of themselves annointing themselves with engine oil, or milk, or paint, or mud, etc.

But really, you can get them to do many things as long as it is consistent with the church's "dogma" -- just be creative, but find some semi-plausible reason why the request is tied into the belief system...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
dodgeme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

make some random lad of your feuture members tatto theyr As* with some humiliationg tatto you make and than make them send you a picture Laughing
busybusi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ya i thought about the tatoo thing after i have seen all of stargate's trophies but i think im a bit too new for that...not sure if i could pull it off.

i like the "send me a picture of you in an embarassing pose" idea though,

Quote:
Some of the most fun trophies are the ones that have the lads taking pictures of themselves annointing themselves with engine oil, or milk, or paint, or mud, etc.
-annointing, brilliant for a church bait, didnt even think of that. thanks JMRazor Laughing

Quote:
-My new mugu pet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic