SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Are they getting more careful? Becky is reading...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dave30076
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...what I say to her very carefully.

She's the one who replied with the email name "daniel olorunda", which I spanked her for, and she apologized for several times. Here is her latest:

hello jerry
how are u doing today ..hw is everything i hope things is working on fine am so sorry that i could not email u since all this while i wants to be sure of you that is why ...tell me whst u really wants frm me i wants a very serious relationship and i wants a man i will trust well i will like urs to be sure of our self the last time u email me u were asking for polka dance how wil i know that iam not used to that ok that is some reason i do not email u but now that u sees to be serious i will be mailing u and i wants u to tell me more about u whts are u really looking for.....and whts do u like for fun and whts do u do 4 a living
thanks for the message i hope to hear frm u soon,
takecare frm becky

She found what I slipped in about the Polka Dancing. "She" does have a good eye. She didn't mention my comments about being an Elvis impersonator, though.

Another question...I'm mailing her from fastmail, set up with a mailworks.org address. Do you think "she" might be suspicious of that domain?
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just out of curiousity, is "she" writing to you from hotbecky09@yahoo.com? My pastor used that email addy to write to me. I assumed it was an addy he used for a romance scam.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
ocean
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked somone who told me her father like sports, if he was watching the World Cup and got this

Quote:
Yes, my daddy now does not come off the screen of the TV because the Cup
of the world looks in the evening. I too looked the first between Germany and
Costa Rica and I liked game.
dave30076
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pilgrim wrote:
Just out of curiousity, is "she" writing to you from hotbecky09@yahoo.com? My pastor used that email addy to write to me. I assumed it was an addy he used for a romance scam.

Nope, it's wonjokisa ---at---- yahoo. The name associated with the yahoo account is Daniel Olorunda. I slapped her on it, and she said it was her older brother's former Yahoo account that she took over. I can just ...totally...believe that, since Yahoo mail accounts are expensive and hard to get (chuckle).

Update...she just mailed me, and sent "new" pics, but it's the same 5 she sent me 3 days ago. I replied, told her I was confused, that she'd already sent these. "She" has been reading my emails pretty closely, but "she" forgot which pics she had already sent me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic