SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

a day with Trotters art...scam

View next topic
View previous topic

damspam44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kind Attn. Dear EYMA DINGLEBERRY Greetings, Your main job will be done from home, you will be required to go out only when to process payments, Note we have a mapout commission for each payments you process. Your Letter of Employment is attached to this email,go through it and if our terms our acceptable sign and send it back to us for confirmation along with either a scaned copy of your Driving license or International Passport. You will be contacted as soon as we receive this information for any further duties. Looking forward to hear from you. Regards Steve Sheldon Trotter Art Company

Eyema dingleberry sent the requirements perfectly ..NOT;

I filled out the form i sure hope to get approve,Although I am a Multi-Millionaire from my Dingleberry business I always try to make even more money easily.
Trotters reply;

I acknowledge your standard, and i hope you be of good help to us, The attachement has a virus in it, i could not open it here, try to resend or use my other email ([email protected] </ym/[email protected]&YY=56965&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>) and notify me when done.

SLAP the eneptitude of his stupidity....my reply..rofl

What are you kidding me?I went to all this trouble and you are too enept to open it?First you cant send viruses through yahoo,it is scanned by yahoo b4 its even loaded to send.Are you just a fraud or what?If you really are a businessman,surely you can open a simple file..jeesh,I dont know about working for you at all

LOL..I Know about using something tracable(like yahoo),,but the is 2fun to stop,besides im just wanting to waste his time

Trotters reply;

Dear Mr. EYMA DINGLEBERRY Never Doubth any of my words, besides i have made a screen show of the virus report error for your view. See it for your self and be very honest on speech. After try to resend as i have just added your email to my save list inbox, because formaly your emails are in my junk. Thanks.

MY Obvious fast Reply;thinkin i lost him..not yet anyway

i didnt have any problems..what is going on?

Trotters reply

I don't know too here, but you can try to send to the yahoo email address i provided in the privious mails maybe it can work.
I Sent him a diff file to his addy he requested earlier...with the non-opening file I said;..

I dont know about these different emails,are you sure you are in the art business,anyway ill try it..i hope you are capable of opening a simple file.Your apology accepted,im a reasonable person.dont you have a better way to recruit employees?
Dingleberrys grow in dark,moist,rank places,I am sure you have seen many.Are you interested in making thousands of dollars your first week guaranteed?I want to expand my business overseas,I will get a very generous tax break here in the USA.I will personally pay you $20,000 per week of successful employment out of my $25 Million dollar Dingleberry Expansion fund.But we can contain the monies you have declared earliier first if you want.Please scout a place for a greenhouse or places to grow dingleberrys in your spare time.

With no reply,thought I lost him...I inquired about his ability;;;(i sent him a rasberry pic..lol)
Id like a sample of your artwork,im sending a pic,,do you make wood carvings?Id like to see a sample of wood carving of this pic,I will order 5000 of these to put in my store for collectors. p.s this is not a dingleberry..

Then this came soon...from Trotter the fake;;..
Dear Eyma, I will take time to reply your email explaining about payments to me, meanwhile i have attached some wooned carved works you would defenately like. This iteams are little expensive but we can give great discount for large orders like 5k. kindly explain more about your dingleberry. Thanks. >From: EYMA DINGLEBERRY <eyema</ym/Compose?To=eyema_&YY=9466&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>> >To: [email protected] </ym/[email protected]&YY=9466&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b> >Subject: help >Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 18:29:41 -0700 (PDT) > >Id like a sample of your artwork,im sending a pic,,do you make wood >carvings?Id like to see a sample of wood carving of this pic,I will order >5000 of these to put in my store for collectors. p.s this is not a >dingleberry.. > > __________________________________________________ >Do You Yahoo!? >Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around ><http://mail.yahoo.com> ><< rasberry.jpg >>

Hmm maybe he is Greedy..lol.he sent me pics of elephant figurines looking like they came from walmart..anyway..hes still biting..any further suggestions?..I totally wasted a large part of his day..mission accomplished 4today anyway..lol
damspam44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad stopped biting awhile,so I asked how much the elephants were,and he replied,,also have his elephant pics...how do I post jpg pics on here""???

Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

From: "Steve Sheldon" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
Subject: RE: art prices
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 20:12:47 +0000

The elephants are our latest collection, they are now for $20, How many
pcs
would you like to order, Kindly let me know so we can start working on
the
structure in a masive mode.

We currentlly have an art garalley in africa, dingleberry are grown in
most
part in africa and the value not yet realised by most citizen.

i sent you a mail requesting for your details, I still wait for it.
I wait to hear from you soon.
Thanks.

lol..The lad still wants in on the million dollar dingleberry biz...lol..what to do??
damspam44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am pleased that you have Africa contacts.I will recieve great tax advantages for starting business in Africa.First ,Dingleberrys are found in warm moist,rank,damp and dark places.they tend to be found in cracks and crevaces.Have you seen any lately?I have made Multi-Million dollars in the business.Have you seen any?Who is your daddy?
damspam44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from trotter arts today...

Yes, they are every where in africa, mostly in the northen part, i would like to know how you intend starting a relation ship with my company, Note that before we can do any thing for you, will need to be paid upfront.

I am still waiting for your contact details and also the fill form containing a virus.

Kindlly write all details in a mail and send to me.\

I wait to hear from you soon.

Sheldon.
damspam44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got more *art pics*from him using a diff name.I looked em up and all are on ebay.I think this guy is somehow scamming people on ebay.He might be using people`s info on his *applications*and scamming ebay,theres a definite relation.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic