SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Second Bait: Off the script, and on the hook!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgive me.. im well excited...

I have a popular scammer on my line... we all know m4rin4?
Great well.. after the basic scripted e-mails (I shant bore you...)
I got this basic scripted one:

To:Cxxxx Mxxxxxxx

Hello my lovely and my beloved. I so am glad to write to you today the letter, I hope
which will bring to you pleasure. I have come in Internet - cafe as I have 1 hour a free
time and I did not know as it to lead. Also has decided to come here and to write to you
the small letter. How you have lead today the day at work my lovely as you feel yourself,
I hope that at you everything is all right? You know my lovely. Today at us in Russia the
first day of a summer and all so is wonderful. Today in the street there is such warm and
lovely weather, which I am pleased very much. And on all Russia today to be carried out a
holiday which " day of protection of children " this holiday refers to as to be carried
out each year and in the first day of a summer, that is today. And we in our shelter have
prepared a small celebratory table for all children of a shelter to present though any to
them pleasure. Well my lovely. My time approaches to to the end and on it I finish the
letter and with the big impatience I shall wait from you for your answer my lovely, I
hope this letter will inform you that pleasure and am warm our sun and my love to you.
Yours M4rina.
------------------------------------------------------

(Yawn)
Coundnt be bothered, but through her old e-mails, she had been slipping in answers to my questions at the end of random paragraphs.
Time to chuck a spanner in (And a new modality)

-------------------------------------------------------
From Cxxxxx Mxxxxxxx (me)
To m4rina

Marina,
Have you ever thought of being a model?
I have a really good friend here who owns a modelling agency, and he is looking for russian girls. They make usually about $1000 per photo, and the model would get 50% of that. So you could earn $500 per photo. He also make an allowance for clothes, lingerie, and will give models $250 Per session just to buy the clothes to wear in the photos! usually he accepts 4 or 5 photos at a time, so a beautiful girl like you could make $2000 per shoot!
I showed my friend the photos you sent me, and he said that if you would like to Join his agency, let him know, as he knows that your pictures will sell.
If you would like his e-mail address, please let me know, and i will tell you it!
Love
Cxxxxx xx

-----------------------------------------------------------

Coupla days pass, i think.. "Dang, i went too far, too quickly"

Suddenly:

----------------------------------------------------------
From Her
To Me:

Hello Cxxxx(what happened to "my beloved?!?"). I was very surprised when have received from you the letter as you might sell
my photo as you have dared it to make at you there is no not what conscience, I shall not
send you not one my photo. Not when. And if you want our meeting that you now have earned
money arrive to me! I wait for the answer write to me when you to me will arrive??? M4rina

this is the first time she's mentioned money, so maybe she aint keeping as good track of these mails as she could be....
So i thought i better set the record straight:

From Me
To Her

You misunderstand me.. i did not sell any photos of you.
A Friend of mine saw the photo's and asked me if you would be interested to do modelling for him. You are very beautiful, and i thought that you could share it with people.
I say again, i DID NOT SELL any of your photos, my friend saw them on my computer when he came over for lunch.
And because of your story i thought it might be a nice way to make a little bit of extra money. He is not a rude agent, and doen NOT want any rude or naked pictures or anything like that... he takes pictures of advertising, like you might see on billboards, and in magazines promoting produces, like makeup, or food, or anything.
Im sorry for any misunderstanding.
I await your response
Cxxxxx
xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the whole "Skin to win" thing is more fun... hoever, i thought she might be a bit shy (And maybe baited into nekkidness before) so i decided to play the professional card....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From her
To Me

Lovely I it agree what to it the necessary photo? Also tell it that I shall not send not
what photos in a bathing suit, and naked. I wait for the answer and how many it to me will
be pays for it??? I wait for the answer

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Was i right, or was i right! So heres the deal...I am REALLY pleased to have gotten her off script. although she deos seem to want to know about the money....
Now.. i hadnt planned on it getting this far, but im flexible, so im going to create a NEW identity, who is a model agent, and send HER his e-mail address... if she wants it...
So i decide to dangle the carrot...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Me
To Her

M4rina,
He does not take photos of much bathing suits (Only when the advertising needs it... like for sunblock or other sun and beach products.)
and NEVER takes naked photos.
Im not 100% sure of the price details, however, i know that you will revieve in the region of about $500 to $750 per photo. you will have to e-mail him, and talk to him about it. I know that he will need some photos for your portfolio. he will of course pay for these, and i know that most of the russian girls use western union or moneygram to transfer cash, as its safe and secure. I know he has a nice project on at the moment, involving advertising breakfast cereals, or food of some sort.. well thats what the boxes at his studio in New York had there.

As i say im not sure of the details myself.
Are you interested? because if you are, i can give you his e-mail address, and you can start talking to him yourself.

Love
Cxxxx
xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so thats what i got so far. My aim, is AT LEAST a topless photo!
This is my second bait, and is done from a totally safe e-mail account. And she thinks im in america (im not)

Any ideas? Maybe for a good name of my agency? and its contact...
I was thinking something like "The Bogs Dollocks Model agency"
and the contact to be Dr. Kenneth noisewater (Anchorman, anyone?)

I was just hapy to be off script, no it looks as though im gonna get a trophy!

sphufounder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Cheauxital Modeling Agency? Sounds classy.
With Lawrence Flynt as a contact - or would that be too obvious?
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From her
To Me

Lovely I love you and want to be with you!!!!!! And for the sake of it I am ready to earn
money!!! I wait for the address!!!

giggidygiggidygiggidy

Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, i went on a 6 month holiday, to Australia (Was awesome)
without saying anything...
So i check up on my account, and lo and behold, my darling m4rin4 has had some problems!!

---------
From her
To Me

Hello my lovely! At present I am in Moscow, at me have found a cancer, and doctors have
told me that it is necessary operation, and are operation costs, 1700 USD! Lovely mine if
you may that the help to me with 600 USD! Operation is very urgently necessary for me,
lovely please help to me this money I very much ask you, I yet do not want to die, I want
to live, and at whom I can ask money it for you. As at me any more who is not present.
Whether lovely mine answer me you can help me this money? And on it I shall finish the
letter and with not patience I wait from you for the answer to one century yours M4rin4.
-------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! And heres me, on the other side of the world! how can i possibly send her this money!
So i continue to browse my mailbox...

----------------------------------------------------

Hello. it is friend Ma4in4, I want to tell you that M4rin4 was lost because of a cancer, and before death she has given
me the password on the mail a box and would ask that I have written to you the letter, and she has still told that at it
you most are close which person she liked, and would tell that I have asked money to its funeral for you! Send money so
much how many can, please send money through the western union for my name Bell3 S0fya, the country Russia, city of
Saint Petersburg street 67 apartment 187 New the house and after will send money write to me how many have sent, your
full name the country the address this information is necessary for me for that that I could to take away money. And
on it I shall finish and I hope that you will help with funeral.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Holy crap! My russian girlfriend has died!
however, i think i have her real name...(I think Western union require real names/ID... or do they?)

Whadya all reckon.. shall i start chatting up this "friend"?

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm no romance buff, but it looks like the end of the line on this one.
From what I gather, once a vlad gets on to the sordid subject of money, if he gets no payment pretty sharpish it's usually the end.
Hence why I don't do romance baits, it takes a special baiter and I don't have that much talent.

I think you did really well to get him off script as you did, it certanly gave me a laugh!

I suppose you could try getting stuck into this new "friend", what have you got to lose? Be a shame to drop it just yet, see where it takes you.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic