SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 1800 mile safari as it unfolds!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To steal and modify an excellent idea, the Where's Riches Project also has a nice ring to it!

pony pony
automon
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping

I feel honoured to get my first post into a thread of this magnitude.

<wipes tears of laughter>

Love the poster, but I actually favour "Mugus In The Mist" more - perhaps when the film comes out, that could be the African title? Laughing

bow_down Truly amazing!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am happy to say that the excellent poster that you guys are talking about was done by my mentee, Big Worm. Not only is he great with the graphics, but he has some excellent baiting ideas of his own. I suspect that we will be seeing great things from him in the future.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One additional note, that pussy Ingrid has let his voice mail box fill up and now I cannot even leave a message anymore. Evil or Very Mad

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it was a cell, it's always possible that he dumped it in the most convenient large body of water he could find and is walking around constantly looking over his shoulder.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, and the two goons he sent to Uganda must be mad at him too. And their families. And their friends. Sending someone 1800 miles for nothing might hav e annoyed them just a bit.

I wouldn't want to answer my cell phone now either Laughing

Possibly he's sold it and kept the sim card - he had to take out a loan to get the other lads to Uganda, didn't he. Hopefully he can't afford another for a while.
George Williams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a sound engineer specializing in editing and mastering. We also do CD duplication. If anyone needs any bait-related audio work done, send me a PM.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater George

They might be able to use your expertise in this thread:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=78877&start=25
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

News rom MSN:

Quote:
Sudan suspends all U.N. mission work in Darfur

By Opheera McDoom

KHARTOUM (Reuters) - Sudan has suspended the work of a U.N. mission in its violent Darfur region after accusing the world body of transporting a rebel leader who opposes a recent peace deal, a Sudanese official said on Sunday.

The United Nations coordinates one of the world's largest aid operations in Darfur and monitors the health, malnutrition and human rights situation in a region the size of France.

"The suspension applies for all of Darfur and this will continue until we get an explanation," said Foreign Ministry spokesman Jamal Ibrahim.

He said the ban was imposed because a U.N. helicopter had moved rebel leader Suleiman Adam Jamous, who rejects a peace deal signed on May 5 without consulting the government in Khartoum.

It excludes two bodies affiliated to the U.N. mission, the World Food Programme and the U.N. children's agency (UNICEF), Ibrahim said.

U.N. spokeswoman Radhia Achouri said the mission had not received any formal communication from the government.

"We have also seen the media reports but we have not received any formal and official confirmation of this from the government of Sudan," she said.

She declined to comment on whether the United Nations had moved rebel leader Jamous in a helicopter.

After three years of revolt in Sudan's remote west, tens of thousands have been killed and 2.5 million forced into miserable camps, creating one of the worst humanitarian crises.

In recent months U.N. relations with the Islamist-dominated government has been strained as Khartoum has fiercely resisted international pressure for a U.N. takeover of the struggling African Union mission monitoring a shaky truce in Darfur.

Only one of three rebel factions negotiating in the Nigerian capital Abuja signed the African Union-mediated deal and tens of thousands in Darfur have demonstrated, at times violently, against it.

They say it does not meet their basic demands of proper compensation for war victims or enough political posts and the rebels want to monitor the disarmament of pro-government militias, known locally as Janjaweed.

Elderly Jamous was the respected humanitarian coordinator for the main rebel Sudan Liberation Army (SLA) before it split in November last year. He was the main contact for the more than 14,000 aid workers in the region.

"He was picked up by the U.N. helicopter between el-Fasher and Musbat," Ibrahim said, referring to areas in North Darfur.

"The authorities were not consulted, no permission was asked for and it was clear negligence," he said, adding it was a 'flagrant violation' of the sovereignty of Sudan.

The leader of the SLA faction who signed the deal, Minni Arcua Minnawi, had imprisoned Jamous for his opposition to the deal, rights groups and other rebel leaders said.

U.N. officials and other rights groups had been involved in securing his release.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for the record, I am still close to the edge of my seat (I got smart after the first couple times falling off) wondering what happened to Bernard and John. I really wish they would call and let you know.

pony <---- hee hee
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scam Patroller

I saw that article too. I guess that it is a good thing that Rev. Belcher is not connected with the U.N. then. That makes it possible for him to continue his goods works in Darfur. Very Happy

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more!

I do think that even if this bait fizzles out, the gold buried in the jungle could be a very handy MacGuffin for future baits.

YW, do you have any thoughts on others incorporating that into their own baits? I wouldn't want to steal your thunder. Wink

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Others already are. Not a problem so long as lads are not getting 20 letters a day talking about this. If too many baiters try the same stuff, it won't work for anyone.

I ran into this problem several months ago after I started mass mailing lads about a Moneygram that was sent to the Grace Orpahange in care of Mr. Osaremhen in Abuja. Literally dozens of lads made the journey. It was quite successful. Once other baiters saw how easy this was to do, many also tried it and with my blessing. It did not take too long until every lad on earth was getting piles of letters like the original one I sent and soon, the lads were smart enough to see what was going on. As a result, these letters did not work anymore for anyone.

Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dart
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm waiting for the letter saying:

HELLO MY NAME IS BUKA DURKA AND I KNOW OF A LARGE CACHE OF GOLD BURIED IN A NATURE PRESERVE IN UGANDA. I AM TRUSTING YOU TO ASSIST ME IN MOVING IT OUT OF THE COUNTRY AS MY REPRESENTATIVE.

and the rest of the script being this Safari....

I'm not so much a vampire as a mosquito.
wj_737_200
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great freaking work. Very Happy It's like the Mugu edition of "The Amazing Race"
the_camp_commandant
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BRUIN,

I've been to the Andaman Islands...please let's not screw them up by sending lads there!
Mckitten
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally made it to the last page.... what a brilliant safari!!! Laughing bow_down
boincview
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahah, excellent work! Can't wait for the next one. Good luck with getting a lad to travel with a GPS
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
^^^^
Thank you very much for the offer. I may be putting together an archeological dig website shortly. I may be contacting you shortly unless Murdockh does not mind me putting the site on his server along with the Bwindi and Darfur safaris.

If you need any archaeological advice, I'm your man! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic