SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 1800 mile safari as it unfolds!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@pug

I do plenty of research before I even send the first letter. I pick a location that I want a lad to go to and then find out all I can about it.

I am rather selective in my destinations. They have to be areas where there are no landlines so that way, I do not have to give that lad a number to call. Internet Phone, via satellite, seems perfectly acceptable to these guys.

Second, unless my character is a thief, he cannot be anywhere near a town where there is a bank. This eliminates the need to WU the lad any money.

After this safari is over, I am going to be looking for a new and improved location. Valley of the Kings would certainly be cool, especially if I use the same greedy scientist modality. Perhaps something in the Middle Easy would be cool too.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
caledoniangold
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
Perhaps something in the Middle Easy would be cool too.

yeah i'm thinking Fallujah is nice this time of year Laughing CG
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

So... let's all put our heads together and think where to place the Safaris. YW, sit back a little, concentrate on the present, and let us try to find the next place for the Lads to go...

That said, the Valley of the Kings would be cool - but promise us, please, that if you choose that site, you'll bait as Daniel Jackson...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

YeaWhatever wrote:
For the lad to dig up the money, he is going to have to have a GPS locator.

Clint Eastwood as Blondie wrote:
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend... those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Laughing

YeaWhatever wrote:
If the lad totally refuses to go digging, another possibility is to introduce a second character ... that is willing to dig up the money and meet with the lad ... in another, farther location.

Warren Zevon wrote:

Roland searched the continent for the man who'd done him in
He found him in Mombassa in a barroom drinking gin
Roland aimed his Thompson gun - he didn't say a word
But he blew Van Owen's body from there to Johannesburg

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

may I suggest a fictitious island that doesnt appear on any maps?

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's time for a Safari Forum. One thread could be for useful modalities, plus the rating system.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am totally opened to suggestions. I have to admit, this watching-the-safari-while-it-happens thing has been a lot of fun, not just because I laugh my ass off watching these guys run all over Africa over nothing more than a few emails and phone calls from me, but because of all of the feedback I get from people while everything is happening. It is sort of like interactive reality TV, except better since sometimes there is an actual element of danger thrown in.

This has also been pretty darn interesting learning about all of these places too. Here in the US, you don't really hear to much about places like Darfur, Kartoum, Bwindi, etc. While doing the research has been important in getting these safaris off the ground, it has been quite educational for me.

My own opinion for now is that the locations should still be somewhere in Africa. A place that is far, but does not immediately seem totally impossible. As cool as it would be to see a lad try to climb Everest, let's be real. That is not ever going to happen.

Right now, I admit that I am leaning towards Valley of the Kings. It is an exciting, exotic part of the world with lots of information about it on the Internet. It also fits in quite nicely with the geocaching modality that will soon be going on in Uganda's rainforest.

Also, the rating system page will be available by Monday. It will be a webpage with a javascript embedded in it.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
stopwar11111
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gaz_c_85 wrote:
may I suggest a fictitious island that doesnt appear on any maps?

Well, they can't possbly get to a place that doesn't exist, right?

I have a different idea. I got a few scam letters from people claiming to represent the incarcerated Russian oil mogul Mr. Khodorkovsky. I was supposed to furnish my bank attributes so they would transfer a huge amount of money into my account for safekeeping.

I believe that modality can be tuned. The only problem that I see is that I wouldn't be able to claim that my only means of communication is the satellite dish, and I don't want to ask my friends in Moscow to take the call. Too risky.

On the other hand, the grand finale of such safari can be really interesting. Such as: the policeman patrolling the Sviblovo subway station, on Wednesday shifts, has the key to the locker located at the central rail terminal, but doesn't have any idea of its contents. He would only give the key to the person who gives him $200 cash and knows the correct codephrase in Russian (which can be designed to be very, very insulting to the cop). Whoa.

'i am really fad up of what you are doing to because i and my associate i made an enquire in some of that banks over hear, and they dont know anything call fire wire that they only know of western union' - Rev.Frank
i played my part because the Director was very interested to have me and make me his friend lover ,thats why i used the opportunity to convice him very well - Sister Sophia, Nigerian nun
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about an island that has only a limited boat service?

that way he'll have to live rough for a few days, or spend money on hotels, or swim home
lamppost
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodriguz Island... about 500 miles east of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean. The only way there is a flight from Mauritius and as I recall, booking conditions and schedules require a 5 day stay.
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodrigues has three endangered species of vertebrates: the Fruit Bat, the Fody and the Warbler. Once called a paradise, this island covering 109 sq. Kms, situated at 600 kms to the east of Mauritius, has become one of the most degraded islands in the world. In less than three centuries, Man has wiped out all the original plant groups. Today, out of 45 surviving endemic plant species, the majority are critically threatened and seven species are down to less than 10 specimens in the wild. Only two species of birds remain of the endemic fauna: the Rodrigues Fody and the Rodrigues Warbler, and the Fruit Bat. All three were also in great danger till recently.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I nominate the following places:

Pitcairn Island (accessible only a few times a year)

Tunguska (site of the 1906(?) meteor impact, it is about the most inaccessible place in Siberia, and is periodically visited by scientific expeditions - - you should be able to find a lot of info about scientific expeditions/web pages etc. to send to the lad and easily be able to convince him that you are a member of a recent expedition)

Krakatoa - The volcano is smoldering again, and is receiving renewed scientific interest - - again, it should be fairly easy to convince a lad that you are a member of an expedition on Krakatoa. The island is uninhabited at the present time (no one would want to live there, of course)

The Andaman Islands - - home to some of the last truly "primitive" peoples on Earth

Bruin
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh - I just got another idea - - - Nepal! A Buddhist monastery! Monks under a vow of poverty who must get rid of their unexpectedly-received wealth. Maoist guerrillas! Inaccessible mountains! It would make a great safari.

Bruin
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again, trying to get a lad to travel to one of those places is futile: there is no way they could do it. You may as well tell him to take a rocket to the moon.

(I have used Pitcairn Island in my baits, but only as a great excuse why he can't call me and I have to do everything online.)

If you want to send a lad on safari, you at least have to make it achievable.

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Yes. Try to keep them in Africa. If someday that gets too easy, then we'll work on Everest, the moon, mars, etc...

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this was a month ago, perhaps the place where Brangelina is ensconced would be good...myabe it would still work if they plan on staying in Namibia for a while longer. They have lots of security there, so the mugu should get hassled quite a bit, if not arrested.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Olduvai Gorge may be the birth-place of mankind.

Kitum Cave on Mount Elgon may be the birth-place of Ebola.

I've been to the Valley of The Kings. It was not cool. It was damned hot. Wink Very easy to get to too - it's a long way from Nigeria, but just a hop over the river from Luxor - by no means remote.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ YW - The safaris are far more effective than anything I have yet done. I really believe they should be in a separate forum. The baits could be repeated indefinitely with fresh lads, and a baiter wouldn't have to spend time doing new research.

Your baits are instructional and well organized. Good job.
lamppost
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been to Uganda - very nice trip you sent him on.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitum Cave on Mount Elgon in Uganda sounds like a horrible place to go. So does the Skelton Coast in Namibia (thanks BRUIN). Perhaps we will start investigating those two places a bit more.

I will shelf the Valley of the Kings idea for now. That sounded cool at first but if it is that easy to get to, what's the fun in that?

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be nice to get them on top of a good high mountain. Ya know- an EXTREME mugu.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, taking a cue from you I'm trying to get a safari going (no takers yet, though). I also did some extensive research to find a good site.

I'm posing as a computer expert working for a company bringing computers and internet to remote places on the globe. Laughing My current "location" is Tondoro, Namibia, a real town on the Namibia-Angola border. Very remote, no Western Union or Money Grams within 100 miles, probably no banks, and I doubt there's any phone coverage. Seems like an ideal spot.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
I totally agree. That sounds like a perfect spot for a lad to travel to. Be patient while hunting for a willing lad. It may take several dozen replies to finally find a willing lad, but when you do, you will have the makings for a super-safari.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the �safari generator� has evolved greatly since the original ASEM. It has become a mugu �pisser offer� that is for certain. This has been a quick evolution here.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zimbabwe seems to have a friendly outgoing attitude towards foreign visitors. Especially if you could get a lad to pose as, say a human rights activist, or a BBC correspondent. Very Happy

The recent massive slum clearance scheme must have resulted in a few trunkboxes full of valuables having to be hastly buried...Twisted Evil

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic