SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baffling Romance(?) Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
me_carola
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting for a while now and been here a bit too, but this is my first attempt to publish anything. Mainly since its so odd. And I think I need a few pointers on how to get more out of my lads.........Alot of my baits seem to run on forever and I can never get them to really get pissed at me so I can get those cool quotes!
This guy is unique in his style and also incredibly bad at what he does!

Other problem with this one is it was done thru Gawab and if you dont check the box it wont save sent messages, so some of my sents are lost

Quote:

FIRST EMAIL FROM HIM WAS LIKE AN ASEM SAYING BASICALLY HE HAD SEEN MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND FALLEN MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME. THAT ONE IS LOST SOMEHOW

Quote:
"Kimi LewXX <[email protected]> | Block Address | Add to Contacts
To:
romeo cool <[email protected]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Originating-Ip: [24.30.167.0]
Date: 30 Mar 2006, 07:58:58 PM
Subject: Re: hi

Hi

Well hun,I said I am older than you, i guess you wouldnt know that. But I
will be 21 on May 14th. So you just turned 18 a few weeks ago??
why did you not send a picture?? I thought models have
portfolios, even I have a portfolio!
I notice you have an italian name. so you are Italian? where in
Italy do you live?? Is italian your language?? I ask because
your english isnt too good Smile
Not trying to be mean just honest!

I am living my my dad and stepmom. I moved out when i was 19 to
live with a roommate, but here in California it is so expensive
that I could not even afford a car or clothes or anything, all i
did was pay rent and utilities!
So I came back home about 8 monthes ago. This way I was able to
buy a car and I can save money up for what I really want which
is to move to Los Angeles

I wish to be a model too, but I am only 5'5. How tall are you??
Or a singer or actress. we'll see, its hard to break into that
biz

Right now I am online as a model, which is like they use my
picture in ads for things adult web sites, but i am never nude
or anything!

I am also in Massage Therapist College 2 night a week, so i have
a career to fall back to if i cannot be an actress. but also i
take acting classes................so i am trying to get the
classes paid for and still save money to move to L.A. so i can
start making some real money!

Anyway, i would like to send a picture or two, but you really
must send yours first since you are writing to ME and all

So please send a few pictures, ok?

Bye for now,
KIMI

Quote:
romeo cool <[email protected]> | Block Address | Add to Contacts
To:
Kimi Lewxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1896097548-1143906575=:35810"
Date: 01 Apr 2006, 07:49:35 AM
Subject: hello
Angel i really like your mail,it really makes me happy....well the day i saw your email address in a radom search,i just had a feeling in me that it would be owned by a beautiful angel with great inspiration, and guess what! i just feel in love with the whole thing....i mean the email add and an angel,so i decided to take a bold step and speak out my mind..dats all.
Please just forget about ages,because it doesnt really matter to me at all,...you can be any age but all i want you to do is just give me a chance to prove to you how much i love and care about you....my angel.
Angel Kimi,pls dont refuse me because you would cus more harm by breaking my fragile heart.
please can i see ur picture?i cant just wait to see ur beauty.thnks

Quote:
To:
Kimi LewXX<[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-283421608-1143999911=:55378"
Date: 02 Apr 2006, 10:45:11 AM
Subject: hi
Please angel Kimi,dont stop sending me mails,ur mails really make me happy........to be truthful to you,i gat your email address when i was searching for an old freinds mail for my cousin.....maybe you can ask my cousin atleast she would be able to tell you the truth...listen angel,i cant lie to get to know you,your mail just came across and i just fell inlove with the email add dats all.
if you are 65 and weigh 400 pound,i dont really care about that because i am so into you right know that i will die if i let loose of you"i swear".
Angel please lets make our relationship a dream come true.....were you become my queen and i your king....this is gonna be relationship that would last forever because one day,somehow,you and i would see each other face to face,then you will know how much i care and feel about you...
lets chat tomorrow the 3rd of april by 7pm italian time,i would be online for you.
bye..

I think in here a few of my reply's are lost, because jump forward a week and he is wooing me with how wealthy he is........he plans to come to California and buy the Fashion Industry! Marriage starts getting worked in here

Quote:
Romeo Cool wrote:
thats really interesting angel,wat race and nationality are you from?
and if you dont mind,i think can call you on your cell phone so we can talk one on one since it might be hard for both us to fix an actuall time to meet and chat,or wat do you think angel?....cus am at your service.
i had a really a real stressfull day and am dam tired.....so a big king like me needs to rest.......but anyway i miss you so much that i think about you everyday and night.
i just pray for the day that you say "you are mine and i am yours".
bye angel..and thnks for been there for me,i really appreciate.

Quote:
Romeo Cool wrote:

well Angel........am not mr richards and when i talk about distance,i just know that day i would fly over to the u.s for some shows or something and there we would see each other face to face dats all.
to be frank with you,i dont have any girlfriends over here,the ones i see around make me sick,so i decided to be lonely until i found you.
please angel....i would still keep on calling you.
wat about your picture?
and i love your race and nationality......you are a real Angel indeed.

Quote:
To:
Kimi LewXX <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1615392885-1144422377=:17460"
Date: 07 Apr 2006, 08:06:17 AM
you are a true beauty description,i was never wrong calling you an angel.....thank God i found you.
please Angel dont call me imature.......cus am grown and i handle things in a right way,how can i be foollish to give a pal your number,it doesnt really make sense.,....so please dont think that way.
i called ur cell today and i droped my name in the voice mail....i would still keep on calling you.
the plan i have for both of us is to be together,....we can both live in the L.A,thats no big deal and i can also pay for ur trip to the fashion city (italy).........all i want,is for us to understand each other very well...dats all
i will call you.....bye.
i love your pictures,you are a queen.

I think I sent him some pics off a russian dating site, several of the same girl. Im hot!

Quote:
To:
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1916303462-1144692875=:93560"
Date: 10 Apr 2006, 11:14:35 AM
hi angel,
my plans for now is to move over to the u.s,invest in some business with the money i have,like buying a fashion industry and a musical studio and lots more things......when i get a nice person over there in the u.s,in whom i can trust and rely on.....i would start making arrangement to fly over to the u.s and settle down there......then i would leave my mum in italy and i would be visiting her oftenly.
well i would like to get married when i have moved from italy and also have beautiful children as soon as possible because i know money aint anything to worry about.

Angel i want you to be there for me,i promise you that if you can make it possible for me to come over to the u.s.......i would make your dreams come true......please dont worry about anything because i have everything in control.......so pls i want you to think about it and let me know your mind because i really think its time for me to start planing for my future and you are my inspiration thats why i want you close to me at all times.
bye love.

In this one I am apologizing so I think I brought up the "pay me to marry you and get citizenship" offer

Quote:
Kimi LewXX <[email protected]> | Block Address | Add to Contacts
To:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_0_13292_1144817603"; charset="iso-8859-1"
Date: 11 Apr 2006, 09:53:23 PM

HI

Since I didnt hear back I guess I insulted you, I am sorry.

It sounded like you needed help moving to the USA and I just
thought you meant to marry. to get a Green Card

I am sorry if I insulted you but it just made sense to me

I know you didnt see my email and just fall in love, that is
just plain silly!!

So when you said you wanted to come to the USA and needed help,
that made a lot more sense to me and I thought you were lookng
for someone who would marry you to get a Green Card, which s
more realistic than to believe in fairy tales, at least i thnk
so!!

But I am real sorry if I hurt your feelings. I hope you find the
right girl

Good luck to you!!!

Love , Kimi

Quote:
To:
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1525444160-1144948376=:26884"
Date: 13 Apr 2006, 10:12:56 AM
hi angel,
I had a little fever thats why i couldn"t send mails to you,but am healthy and strong now like a baby.........well i really missed you,but am glad reading your mails,so how are you,i hope you are okay right?
I really apprecite your idea its a beautiful one........you are really and truely a friend indeed,so angel how are we gonna start our plans because am really ready and serious to move to the us and start a fresh life dats all and please dont bother about money because would make it up to you at all cost just relax and make my dreams come true,remember money aint anything to me.
Angel i would be travelling down to africa tonight to visit my grandmum for the easter,so please i need a cell phone number i could use to call you when i get to africa,all those answering machines really piss me off....so please try and send another number or unlock your phone.
how i wish you and i were to travel tonight to africa,so i can take you to places you have never ever been in your life,i bet you,when you come to africa,its a land of great tourism and sight seeing.......well i know you would come someday.
i have to get my things ready,i would send a mail to you immediately i arrive africa and i want to read yours too because it really makes me happy.
i really miss you......but you are always in my heart.
bye love.

Quote:
Kimi D Lewis <[email protected]> | Block Address | Add to Contacts
To:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_0_16972_1145859388"; charset="iso-8859-1"
Date: 16 Apr 2006, 11:16:28 PM

Well thats good, so we are cool?

I knowyou are well off with money by far, butyou have to understand I am just stuggling and hustling here in Cali trying to get a break...I need money, sweety!

Love AND Money...............If you want to do it just Money thats cool........if we find we got Love and Money comes with it, so much the better!

So are you and Italy citizen?? Cuz I don't think it would be too hard to come here from Italy for 6 monthes as a tourist, then you "meet" me, fall in love, BUY your businesses, GET married, what do they do then? They wont just make you leave, you can get a Green Card I am sure. You are a citizen from Italy not from Nigeria, right??

So let me know what you need, like a job offer letter, an invitation to visit letter, I can get that for you real fast, then just buy a round trip ticket so it dont look suspicious. OK??

To be continued.....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic