SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank in Ghana that likes to arrest people�

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have the bank information where Big Worm and others have been able to get arrests? I think it was a Prudential Bank in Accra, but what branch. Does anyone out there have that contact info. I have a lad going on a trip soon. Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prudential Bank Ltd,
Makola,
Accra, Ghana

Is all the adress I have, but the lads seem to find it Ok. An arrest isnt guaranteed, recently a lad was told to run away because he'd been setup.

To try and drop them in it, I tell my lads that they should ask to see the manager, who I have spoken to about our transaction, and take a printout of their WU Secure email, along with proof of ID.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is probably it:

Quote:
Prudential Bank Ltd
Location: Opposite The Royal Netherlands Embassy, Ring Rd Central
Tel: 021-781201
Address: PMB GPO

Quote:
Prudential Bank Ltd
Head Office
Ring Road Central
PMB
Accra � Ghana

Tel: 233 21 781201-7
Fax 233 21 718178
Telex: 233 21 2954 PBL GH
Cable: Prubank
E-mail: [email protected]

Quote:
Head Office
Prudential Bank Ltd.
8 Nima Avenue, Ring Road Central
P.M.B., G.P.O, Accra, Ghana
Tel: 233-21-781201-7, Fax: 233-21-781210
Email: [email protected]

Google Cached Result

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I came across:

PRUDENTIAL BANK LIMITED
MAKOLA
ACCRA
GH
(233) (21) 236884

Just what Roy Cropper suggested. I will tell them to speak with the bank manager to ensure that everything goes smoothly. I hope to have two lads going there, I know one is dumb enough to go, I hope the other one will too.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Nima Avenue address is the correct one. That is the Makola Market branch with the handcuffs. The ring road address is the head office.

EDIT!

Sorry, it's

Makola Branch
31st December Market
Makola Market
Tel: 233-21-677837 (Mgr.)
Tel: 233-21-676638-9
Fax: 233-21-676640

Google cache

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup...its the Prudential branch in the Makola Market...much like a mall only crappier Very Happy

BTW, I have sent quite a few lads...all who have recently come back to tell me that they didnt get there money which = no arrest Sad

Perhaps you will have better luck.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Todd.
Sorry. Can't answer that question. I would assume that it means the email sent by the baiter as a "secure email" where all the details are printed out. I assume that it would be like walking into a police station with your confession written out! Easiest way is to PM roycropper. He's back from his hols now. I'm not a bank man and the "modalities" are somewhat different.
Jeff

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont forget to give the lad some fake documents from wu, mg or the "headquarters" of the bank.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Worm wrote:
BTW, I have sent quite a few lads...all who have recently come back to tell me that they didnt get there money which = no arrest

Same here. Emma and I are working a lad right now to get him to go back to this branch. He claims to have gone there once already. We're trying to get him to go back with some paperwork this time. Stay tuned.

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to YW, he has been sent a nice WU secure transfer sheet. I told him to make sure to print out the document and bring it with him. I also told him to talk with the bank manager about this transaction. Hopefully he will annoy him so much that he might just call the cops. I made sure to emphasize the importance that he show his banking documents to the manager, so he will know exactly what is going on.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Frozboz. BW, RoyCropper and I have sent 24 lads there in the last three weeks. While we did not hear back from most of them, we heard back from enough that were not arrested. One, in fact, had this to say:

Quote:
Kuhm Belcher ,

Why is it that you sent the same thing to several people?
Now, this my friend is in police net because of this. Please, try and clear this issue because even the police has called your number and it is in answering machine.

REV.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

24...is that all? Very Happy

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must get in on this.

In the circumstances OK to give the lad some forged documents from the bank I take it?

pony pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would think that the potential good would outweigh the potential harm, but I am sure that there are others who will disagree.

Ginger- I think a lot of people are really trying to send all of their mugus here. The more the merrier!

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea, we've been passing these out like candy.
http://www.freewebs.com/secureservices/77539938554my1.html?auth=reut4y7tyfn6hf5ny6frfyhfcnjucrye59072ry9w87fy47i567tyfh

When printed, they fill the page exactly.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to add...give props to Emma Stralian for the barcode modality. We switched to that halfway through our mass arrest bait. When your lad whines about going to , you just tell them that they are the only bank in the area that has the proper equipment to scan the barcode. Make sure the amount of the transfer is higher than allowed by regular WU so that you can cite that as the reason why you had to use WU secure. Very Happy

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also note that we removed the text question/answer and changed the "customer signature" at the bottom to "receiver signature".

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOLD THE PHONE!

I just got a reply from one of my lads that said the man that went to pick up one of my transfers was arrested. No confirmation yet though.

Quote:
Dear Pastor Barry Melrose,

This is going beyond our power one of our member we sent to the location to pick up the money was arrested that they`ve already pick up the money and he now come back to claim it so he was held down and now we don`t know what to do,pls for the sake of god we want you to confirm to us the actual time the money was picked up and also the location,and let me know the assistant you can do for us to be released also.

Thanks for the mail and Jesus Christ will be with you and your entire
member.
Waiting to hear from you asap today.

Reverend Bello.

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mugu is supposed to be traveling from Lagos to Accra to go to this bank. He was a bit concerned about a Nigerian picking up a money transfer in Ghana, so I wrote him a letter of recommendation. I wrote up this long letter explaining why he has to pick up the transfer. I also included a nice test question and answer that only me, my mugu and the bank manager know. I told him to tell him that when he acts like he doesn�t know what he is talking about. So, even if he doesn�t get arrested, he will make a complete arse of himself when he tells the bank manager that.

Goat

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see that, as well as a Western Union Counter, that bank is going to have to open a EFCC counter too Smile

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lolol...this is so hilarious....I wonder what the bank manager and the people of the bank in general might think, why all of a sudden all these lads appear at their bank. Anyone thought of informing the bank guys what this is about and who is sending them all the scammers?

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Ring them and tell them, that you are responsible. I'm sure that they will be very gateful and send you a big buch of flowers and a box of chocolates for all your trouble.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
lolol...this is so hilarious....I wonder what the bank manager and the people of the bank in general might think, why all of a sudden all these lads appear at their bank. Anyone thought of informing the bank guys what this is about and who is sending them all the scammers?

I have sent warning letters to the banks involved before the lads go. I give complete, truthful information about the intentions of the lads that will be visiting them including the names that the lads will be using. I also mention that the lads are attempting to steal from an orphanage.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot wait until my lad gets there and tells the banks manager his secret pass code. . They are going to look at him like he is a lunatic!!! YW- did you send a warning about this guy?

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
No, but I can if you like, signed by the same guy that sent all of the others.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic