SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Whooo My first one.....

View next topic
View previous topic

Sneak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he he he... Scary!!! The first one this is my answer. just got it. To be honest Im a bit shaky Smile .

The ordinary starting stuff:

HOW ARE YOU DOING MY GOOD FRIEND AND HOW IS THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY DOING. MAY THE PEACE OF GOD COUNTINUE TO BE WITH YOU AND THE WHOLE ENTIRE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY AMEN. IT SAY THE BIBLE THAT MONEY WITH OUT CHRIST IS VANITY. I WENT INTO PRAYER WITH THE LORD TO LEAD ME TO THE RIGHT PERSON WHO WILL BE WILLING TO HELP ME OUT ON GETTING THE FUND OUT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY TO HELP THOSE HOMELESS ONES AND ALSO TO THE MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME. HERE IS MY PICTURE.

ALL MY LIFE I NEVER HAD A CHILD OF MY OWN I LOST MY LATE HUSBAND SO EARLY, I LOVED HIM SO MUCH AND I AM REALLY MISSED HIM I KNOW I WILL MEET HIM AT THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AS SOON AS I LIVE THIS WORLD TO REST. SINCE MY LATE HUSBAND LEFT ME I PROMISED HIM I WOULD NEVER GET MARRIED TO ANY OTHER MAN BECAUSE OF THE LOVE I HAD FOR HIM. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN RUNNING HIS COMPANY THAT HE LEFT DOWN FOR ME. I SAW THAT I CANT HANDLE THE COMPANY WHICH HE LEFT DOWN FOR ME ON MY OWN BECAUSE BEFORE HE DIED I FOUND OUT THAT I HAD CANCER, SO I HAD IT SOLD TO ANOTHER COMPANY AND HAD THE MONEY DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY COMPANY.

I AM GIVING TO YOU 10% OF THE FUND FOR HELPING ME ON THIS ASSIGMENT.
THE FUND HAD BEEN THERE IN THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR SOME YEARS NOW. I WAS ALWAYS GETTING SICK THAT WAS WHY I HAD TO HAVE HIS COMPANY SOLD AND HAD THE FUND DEPOSITED FOR SECURITY PURPOSE. THE LORD PLACED IN MY HEART THAT THE FUND WHICH IS DEPOSITED WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY I SHOULD GIVE IT OUT TO THOSE HOPELESS ONCE AND ALSO PART OF THE MONEY TO THE MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME.

IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO GIVE IT OUT BUT I DONT HAVE ANY ALTERNATIVE BECAUSE I AM A DYING PATIENT. ALSO WITH WHAT THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I WONT LIVE FOR LONG. I HAD THIS FEELINGS THAT I AM CONVINCE THAT YOU CAN DO IT FOR ME AND IF MY MONEY GETS TO YOU IT IS SAFE. I AM SENDING TO YOU THIS EMAIL IS FROM A HOSPITAL BED WERE I AM IN FREE TOWN SERRIA LONE. MY DEAR FRIEND WHAT I DO WANT FROM YOU IS TO ALWAYS KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR THE LORD TO FORGIVE ME. I WILL GIVE TO YOU THE CONTACT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY WERE THE FUND IS BEEN DEPOSITED SO THAT YOU CAN CONTACT THEM FOR THE SECURITY COMPANY TO RELEASE THE FUND OUT TO YOU. WHAT I DO WANT YOU TO DO IS TO CONTACT THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOU MORE BETTER AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND. THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY.

CONTACT NAME: FINVIN

trust secur international security company ltd
100 Ijewere Street. Aguda Surulere. Lagos, Nigeria.
ACCOUNT TYPE: FIXED DEPOSIT
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 194034056217
EMAIL: [email protected]

phone:+2348051942821

Seems to be a wery secure company with a yahoo adress...

My answer:

DearXXXX,

Good bless! Im glad to be of any help. Ill will use our security department to make contakt with trust secur international security company ltd. They sure know what do do in cases like this. You dont have to worry the will do there best to manage this situation. In carge of the department is Mr XXXXXXXX he is my best man here in the company.

Good bless and hope for you!!

XXXXXXXX

...to be continued....

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic