SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

38 missed, I'm retiring from phone baits need a replacement!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rosie
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a call from Fraternal Order Of Police. I got phone no. and address. Its in a "Suite." Now that's a RED FLAG! They want donation!

Well, Here's my donation:

I'm friends with my city's Chief Of Police. So maybe next week I hope to have a trophy. I will keep you informed. happy crowd
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kryton, finally success! had a call last night, well done from coca cola, you won the lottery ' er but i drink pepsi' , yeah but you won on our random drawer' -- really? but i do prefer pepsi--- its ok you won our prize of x million' --- you sound kinda far away are you really in the UK --- oh yes sir, its a bad line though --- ok what part of the UK are you in ----- errrr errr i am in london ----- really? me too, what bit ---- er the middle bit, anyway congratulations if you see from your email you just have to make the payment of the courier fees to collect your cheque. ---- ok i will check my mail

over to you kryton

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Kryton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic. jump_4_joy Great work haywood jump_4_joy

Seems at last I managed to find a half decent mugu that knows how to dial a telphone number.

I'm itching to see his next email....

I forgot to tell you T3rry lives somewhere in the new mexico desert, but thats fine anyway because I had told him I'd probably be flying over to the UK to see what that strange sounding place looks like Laughing

I spent the past few days getting him to explain why the English use two different currencies, the GBP and the � (which doesnt exist on my keyboard) rather than the plain old dollar. And what this vat thing is that he put in the bill. Strange place indeed! Smile

He actually ended up telling me that the vat is a special gift that they are giving me.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he was fun, trying to read off a script and throwing in congratulations from cocacola every min or two and i was just disrupting his tiny brain.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got it, no worries

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr hunter called for terry wondering why he hadn't had his phone payment yet? i was suprised i thought i paid it!

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may have a Mr. B01a call for as he is a very busy man and hard contact. Wink
vp

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Haywood
I'm just wondering if the Mr Hunter asking for Terry is my Coca Cola Mugu again - or was he clearly just a phone lad?

Actually my Mugu was originally called Bri4n Hunt, but I slowly transformed his name into Mr Brain Hunter (he now signs his email that way Laughing )

I got an angry reply from him after he called you. Seems you wound him up really well jump_4_joy .and I wrote back denying that I had ever said I paid. Then I said well maybe I did say that but I was drunk - I've been drinking too much of that lovely English beer named Guiness Confused and I can actually hardly remember talking to him. I asked him if it was also made by Coca Cola Shocked

Now I'm telling him to dispose of the dishonest delivery company he has engaged to deliver my cash (by truck from London to New Mexico). The company is run by another Brain, this time Billy Brain.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jack hass, love it, waiting for him

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also may just ring for I told her that Father Jack may answer the phone. arse! feck! girrls! Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,

Two Romanian/ Euro lads may contact you (they say they are Euro, might be our old friends), the secret phase is "I'm a lad, allcock"

They are doing me a favor by letting me keep 8-10% of all transactions so be good to them Twisted Evil

Cheers!

"I came accross your contact Via network directory and I prayed over it and selected your among others due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations revealed to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with" - Prince Paul
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anita just called, i gave her a deep spiritual connection, i think she miss interpreted it as sexual though, just from the groaning, but it was spiritual, anyway she asked for father frank or jack i said iwas father jack she wants frank to call her tomorrow, i said he is busy on sermons best she calls back earlier in the eve

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

forgotton the names but someone called and asked why i am not in rome like i promised i would be on monday, I slapped him and told him it was next monday not this monday, if that rings a bell to anyone thats the plan.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
DamitBoy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

People tell me at work tell me I am hooked on this crap but I believe your service/hobby is more fun. I just read all of this thread and you are having a ball. Give'em hell.

Laughing

old lady please try and conclude this transaction quick.
james.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that Laughing I await to hear back from Anita..that is just too funny. I of course cannot speak to her as good ole Frank cuz I is a girrrl Wink So now I will have to stall some more and wait for the inevitable WU conversation which I am so ready for. Anita has left about 6 messages on my voicemail in the last 4 days Twisted Evil She really really want to donate all her money to MY church!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tonight matthew, i'm going to be father frank.....

have you told anita father frank has tourrettes? i think its only fair to warn her

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it!! tourrettes is a must have for the clergy Laughing I have not heard a word from her today, will give a couple days and then dangle the golden carrot Wink
vp

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

she called last night asked how i wanted it delivered (i assume it is a fake draft?) i said either diplomatic pouch or meet her agent in london interspersed with lots of swear words and god bless yous.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats great! Laughing She keeps mentioning something about a diplomatic courier service but I just do not know what she means, I keep asking her to explain it but I is much confused afterall she is supposed to be sending my church a donation...abit thick is our good father Wink of course the impending WU play time is almost here..eeeeeeeeeeeee I jst cannot wait Twisted Evil
vp

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

she had really good english and the phone line was clear, if i didn't know better i would say this ladette is in the uk not lagos

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, that would make sense, she wants the transaction to be done in London , says she is paying all the document cost and hasn't asked the inevitable about how much and when. She thinks I am in USA and UK back and forth as the has branches in both. But then again she does seem to belive me? will wait n see, she never mentioned the call and I told her I was disappointed because Father jack was going to let me know and he never did Surprised

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She might also be one of those morons who like to waste a baiters time (I forgot what they are called) so if you dont get a WU request pretty soon...remember that she might be playing you... on the other hand, if she is reading this thread then you might get a WU request real soon Laughing either way... try to find out whos baiting who Wink

"I came accross your contact Via network directory and I prayed over it and selected your among others due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations revealed to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with" - Prince Paul
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she can waste as much of my time as she likes at 40p a minute:P

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
reverse_scammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it still 40p a min if she is in the UK?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic