SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Less than 24 hours after posting a profile on datingground

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gadzook
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and I already have 3 on the line, two have nearly identical screen names and one of those didn't even bother removing the watermark from her profile picture. None of them bothered to finish their profiles. I suppose from their "Searching for" criteria, all you have to have is a pulse and oh yes, a bank account Smile

Unfortunately, matching wits with morons isn't much of a sport. In order to have fun at this game, I'm going to need an express lane of reply letters that I can fire off, so That my senses aren't dulled when I encounter someone who is actually studying my replies and devising strategy. I'm totally new at this, but suspect that the best way to deal with moron romance scammers is to:

1. Discover email addresess
2. Add email address to database for sharing purposes
3. Get many others to help inundate them with nonsense

Sort of a "passing lane " queue that requires only text gibberish and bandwidth.

Any thoughts? If those of you with more experience agree with this maybe we could devise a way to share a list, with each of us having the ability to add new email addresses. The overhead with MySQL would probably consume more diskspace than the list itself. Unless we added a column for comments or something. I btw, have such a device that I might be willing to setup for member access. To be effective, we would need db kept confidential or one "controller" type w/ a membership here would know what addresses were burned and which weren't. Assuming that such a person exists, and that he/she's not a total moron.

For authentication purposes it would probably be better to keep it here.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stick around, we're working on something!
Just remember,if you stumble upon a lady that a scam report doesn't exist for on the internet, post one!
That drives them nuts more than anything, and may help a potential victim.

You also may try to shut down the account at the dating site, particularily if its a paid account.
Some dating sites will do it, provided you are polite, and provide the right evidence.
The ones that won't I'm really happy to publicly denounce, since they don't care about the integrity of the site.
(Like cupidbay and kissesline!)
johnnyringo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted.

I signed up at datingground about an hour ago and just got a message from someone calling herself Jenni. Her profile says she's from London but under ethnicity she put Native American. Sounds to me like she's as dumb as a bag of hammers. It would be nice if she looked like her pic (dumbass didn't even look for a non-copywrighted pic):

edited to add: she says 'ur' instead of 'your'

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's one of them - you probably got one quite similar from jossi didn't you? notice the watermark on that photo - lol. What an idiot Cool
johnnyringo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post removed.

I got another one shortly after but I don't remember the name offhand. This one included a +234 (Nigeria) phone or pager number.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both are probably Nigerian. They'll talk nice to you for a letter or so, then need help with some emergency or steer you toward regular 419 stuff.
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So which forum does that go in :p

romance or 419?!?

Hehehe.. have fun with her.. keep requesting pics, and go for a trophy aswell... their ladishness will shine through

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic